Summer Break with Jane and Tony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid pointed us to the bathroom. The shower was just big enough for two, so Astrid sat on the toilet and talked to us while we showered. "I have a boyfriend now! His name is Axel and we will see him tomorrow."

Jane then asked, "Does this mean you won't be returning to school in the fall?"

"Oh, I will be there because Axel will be there too! He was accepted into the grad program, he's a physicist and will be getting his PhD!"

"Wow, that's wonderful. Have you ever met Pavel, Tony's old dorm roommate? He's in the undergraduate program in physics."

"Yeah, I think I met him once. He was a really nice guy. So, I was wondering do you think it would be possible for Axel and me to rent your spare bedroom?"

Jane looked at me so I said, "We could probably work something out. Do you know Barbara Smithson?" Astrid said yes. "Well, Barb lost her family in a car crash early in the summer. She is currently house sitting for us and we have asked her to live with us to help her out and give her some stability."

Astrid cried out, "Oh, my! That's terrible! You two are so nice to do that. I guess Axel and I will try to find something else."

I continued, "I wasn't quite finished. I think it would be great if you lived with us. I think Barb could use all of the support she could get. I trust that Axel would be sympathetic. By the way, how is Axel with nudity?"

Astrid laughed and said, "Tony, Axel is Swedish! I also told him that I love you two and intend to have sex with you as much as possible while you are here. He just told me to have fun!"

As Jane and I finished our shower and dried off Astrid headed back to the bedroom. She laid in the middle of the bed so Jane crawled up on top of her and began kissing her deeply. Astrid rolled Jane over and said, "I have to check out these piercings!" She lowered herself down Jane's body and began kissing her all over. When she got to one of Jane's nipples she flicked the ring with her tongue before taking her nipple into her mouth. Jane moaned loudly as Astrid worked her nipples over. I got onto the bed and watched as Astrid pleasured Jane. After a bit Astrid began working her way further down Jane's body until her face was even with Jane's vagina. "Your clit piercing is beautiful! May I lick it?"

Jane moaned out, "Oh, yes! Please do!"

Astrid lowered her head and flicked the ring with her tongue a couple of times causing Jane to arch her back and moan loudly. "My god that feels good" Jane moaned. "Tony, why don't you take Astrid from behind?"

I thought about that for a moment and said, "No, I think Astrid should swing herself around and put her pussy in your face!" Astrid looked at me, smiled widely and then swung her body around until she and Jane were in a 69!

Astrid continued playing with Jane's ring causing her to constantly arch her back and moan into Astrid's pussy. Before long Jane gave out a huge groan and then squirted and shook with another massive orgasm. Astrid held on and kept at Jane's clit causing several more similar orgasms until Jane threw Astrid off of her in desperation. "My god! I couldn't take anymore. My clit feels like it's on fire!" Jane cried out. "I'm sorry I didn't get you off Astrid. I just couldn't concentrate with what you were doing to me!"

Astrid laughed and said, "I completely understand. I think Tony looks like he can finish the job as he has a huge stiffy from watching us! Will you take my ass Tony? I haven't had anyone in there since you last did it!"

I smiled and told her I would be happy to take her ass. "But what about Axel? Won't he be upset with me having sex with you?"

"As I said before, he told me to have fun. He's pretty open minded, though I haven't talked him in to taking my ass yet. Maybe you two can help convince him!" Astrid then went to her handbag, grabbed a bottle of lube, handed it to me, got on her hands and knees, looked back at me and smiled.

I crawled up behind her and began licking her anus with gusto. She and Jane's romp got me worked up in a big way. After a bit, I quickly lubed Astrid and myself up and then began to slowly sink into her backdoor. Astrid was considerably tighter than Jane so I took it real slow so I wouldn't hurt her. When I got all of the way in Astrid hissed, "Oh yes! It has been too long! I forgot how much I love this! Fuck me now, Tony!"

I began by using a very slow tempo as I pulled most of the way out and then slowly pushed back into her. Astrid was moaning constantly as I slowly sodomized her. Jane had come back to life so crawled over to put her face in front of Astrid so they could kiss. I continued my long slow tempo until Astrid cried out for me to fuck her harder and faster. Before long I was pounding into Astrid the way I would pound into Jane and began feeling my orgasm begin to wind up. I cried out, "I'M GOING TO CUM SOON, ASTRID!" Astrid said she was too as I noticed that Jane had reached under her and was playing with Astrid's clit. A few moments later I let out a huge groan as I began shooting my load deep into Astrid. Astrid came also, a few moments later shooting her juices and shivering.

As our climaxes ebbed we both rolled over onto the bed. Jane crawled over behind Astrid and began licking Astrid's asshole digging my goo out of her. Astrid moaned again as Jane worked her over until she got every last drop of my semen. Jane then crawled up to the other side of Astrid as we all nodded off with Astrid in the middle.

We all awoke several hours later. We decided we were hungry so we wandered to the kitchen to see what was available. We decided on omelets and salads so I cooked the omelets while Jane and Astrid prepared salads. After eating we all went back to the bedroom to lay around and talk. Astrid asked about our road trip so Jane told her about riding naked as I drove and about having sex with Denice, Debbie and Anne. Astrid looked at me, smiled and asked, "So, up to 5 women now, eh?"

I grinned and said, "Well, six actually...you forgot about Barb." Astrid laughed as I continued. "It's all a part of Jane's plan to make me more worldly or something."

Jane piped in, "Wow, I just realized that Tony has been with more women than I have been with men! You are more worldly!"

We all laughed. We chatted some more as we asked Astrid about Axel and how they met. She said, "We met during the first week I was at home. He's a friend of my cousin in whose apartment we are. He introduced us. He's really great and, obviously, really smart. I have some pictures of him on my phone." Astrid dug through the pile of clothes she stripped off earlier looking for her phone. Having found it she climbed back on the bed as she searched her pictures. Finally, she found what she was looking for and showed us a few pictures of Axel.

Jane said, "He's really good looking. Where were these pictures taken?"

"They were taken at Axel's parents lake cottage. We will go there in a few days when we have finished with Stockholm. It's a lovely place and very secluded."

Jane replied, "Sounds great. We just have to be back by the 30th so we can catch our flight home on the 31st." Jane then told Astrid about the party she wanted to throw for our school friends before the fall term starts.

Astrid said, "I think Axel and I will leave here a week earlier than planned!"

My reply was, "Sounds like an orgy in the making!"

We talked for a little while more and then the three of us fell asleep on the bed together.

The next morning was sunny and bright. I was awake first so I relieved myself and then wandered into the kitchen to make some coffee. It took a while to find all of the stuff needed in a strange kitchen, but I managed in the end. The next one up was Astrid, who walked up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. When the coffee was ready we sat down in the kitchen and talked for a while.

"Astrid, do you remember the first time we had sex and I told Jane I didn't think I could handle watching her have sex with another man?"

"Yeah. You seemed pretty stressed at the time."

I chuckled and said, "Well, yeah I was. I was pretty new to love and sex and relationships. I was feeling, I don't know, maybe insecure or possessive...maybe a bit of both. Anyway, I think I have grown a lot since then. Jane is always creating opportunities for me, and her for that matter, to have sex with other women. She never gets jealous and actually volunteers my services like she did with you. She always tells me and the woman that she knows I love her implicitly and will never cheat on her and that she is secure enough to share me.

"Well she's right about how I love her. She's my life and I never want to be without her. I also know she loves me absolutely and will never do anything to hurt me. So, the point I'm trying to make is that I would like to share Jane in the same way she shares me. Does that make sense to you?"

Astrid smiled, took my hand and said, "Tony, I think I do. You want to give Jane the chance to experience your men friends the same way you share your women friends. Am I right?"

"Yeah, that sums things up pretty well. I don't want to force her to do anything but I really think there are some things she would really like to experience which requires two men and I really want her to be able to experience all of the things she wants to. I was trying to picture in my mind watching her have sex with another guy and I thought it was pretty sexy. I don't have any issues with her being with other women so I thought why would being with a man be any different, really?

"So, the next point is how to let her know that it's okay with me? We really don't have many male friends. Besides, Jane is the more outgoing person when it comes to sex between the two of us. Do you think Axel would be interested in that sort of thing? Could you handle him being with Jane? I just don't want to hold Jane back from anything. What do you think?"

Again, Astrid smiled as I felt two arms wrap around my neck as Jane kissed my cheek. "Tony, you are the most wonderful person in the world. I love you so much. You are right, I do want to experience some things with two men. I don't know that Axel would be the right person or not. Why don't we proceed the way we usually do, by how things feel?"

Astrid then said, "As for me I would love to see Axel with Jane. I'm not sure how he would be with it though. I kind of think he would enjoy it. By the way, he is a terrific lover Jane, damn near as good as Tony!"

Jane laughed while I blushed. Astrid then asked, "Shall I make Swedish pancakes? We have lingonberry jam here so they will be perfect!"

After breakfast, we showered, brushed our teeth and got dressed. Astrid took Jane and I all around Stockholm seeing the sights. My favorite was the Vasa Museum. The Vasa was this huge wooden ship built in the 1600's that was going to secure Sweden as the military power in the region. On its maiden voyage a small gust of wind caused the ship to list far enough over that it began to take on water and sank after sailing about 600 meters! It was dug out of the mud of Stockholm harbor in the 1960's, hauled to an old dry-dock and the building was erected around it. The thing is massive and is still undergoing repairs.

We returned to the apartment at around 5:00 and were surprised to find Axel there. Astrid ran into his arms and kissed him deeply and then introduced us. Jane gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and he and I shook hands. We sat around and talked until Axel suggested we go out to dinner. We went to a small place nearby that both Axel and Astrid loved. As we ate Jane and I both peppered Axel with questions about his background and studies. He was very charming and very interesting. We all got along very well and had a good time.

Before we left the restaurant, Astrid told Axel that they would be living with us in Chicago. He thanked us both effusively saying it would save them the headache of finding a place. He asked how much the rent would be and I said, "Probably nothing. You may be required to buy groceries periodically. We have another roommate as well." I then told him Barb's story. When I finished, he pulled me into a big hug and when he released me he hugged Jane too.

When Axel released Jane, he said, "That is the most wonderful thing I have ever heard. Astrid told me how kind you were to her and how much she loves you. Well, now I know why she loves you so much. I really think we should pay rent for using your house, however."

Jane said, "Axel, my parents own the house and they are quite rich. I think they would like it knowing we were helping out our friends. If you want, you can talk to my Dad and try to convince him you should pay rent."

I laughed and said, "Good luck Axel!"

Jane then said, "By the way Axel, we do have house rules that you will have to abide by. Do you think you can do that?"

"What are the rules?"

"Well, first and foremost is, while we are at home in the house clothes will not be worn unless our neighbor Pearl comes by or my parents. Some exceptions are made during the winter when it's really cold or if a person is ill."

Axel arched he eyebrows and said, "Are you two really Americans? I thought all Americas were prudes?"

Jane laughed and said, "Not the two of us! So, can you abide rule one?"

Axel laughed and said, "Of course, I'm Swedish!"

We all laughed at that. Then Jane said, the only other rule, so far, is that everybody respects and loves each other. Studies are a high priority for all of us as is peace for us all. Do you think you can abide by this one too?"

"Absolutely! I falling in love with you two already and academics are a top priority for me. I'm really looking forward to living with you two"

I looked at all three of them and said, "There is one more thing you should be aware of Axel. Besides the nudity, Jane and I are very sexual. We have both had sex with Astrid and we have both had sex with Barb. We will want to share ourselves with you, not implying a sexual relationship between you and me but relations between Jane and Astrid, you and Jane, Astrid and myself in addition to Barb, in all likelihood. Would you be able to let Astrid have sexual relationships with others?"

Jane was beaming at me with a huge smile as Axel said, "Yeah, I will have no problem with that. One of the first things Astrid told me when we began going out and getting serious about each other was about you two and how much she loved you. She told me about the sex you all had while she stayed at your house. It all sounded very erotic to me. I will try to be an adequate lover to whomever wants to make love with me."

We all stood to leave the restaurant and as we did Jane pulled Axel into a big hug and gave him a very passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss, Jane said, "Welcome to our family!"

As we walked back to the apartment Jane and Astrid walked together holding hands while Axel and I followed behind. Axel said, "Jane is very passionate, isn't she?"

"You don't know the half of it. I feel I should warn you, Jane would like to try a 'double penetration' and you my friend will probably join me in making her wish come true. And, if the past is any indicator, Astrid will want to try the same thing. Will you be okay with that? Also, in Jane's world, house rules, pretty much, apply wherever Jane is staying at the moment, so be prepared for imminent nakedness!"

Axel chuckled and said, "Wow! What have I gotten myself into? Seriously, are you okay with it?"

"I know Jane loves me absolutely and nothing will change her. She is very sexual and loves experimenting. She has taught me everything I know about sex as I grew up in an orphanage and had never even had an orgasm until I met her last year. She has shared me with multiple women and I have, just, grown up enough to be able to share her with you and perhaps others. She is the 'Alpha person' in all matters sexual with everybody we have been with. She will make your life a joy as she has made my life."

"Well, Astrid told me she was going to have sex with you two as soon as you got here and, for some reason, the idea didn't bother me. I guess it was because she holds you both in such high esteem. I have never had a relationship like this so, I don't know for certain how I will react but I really like you two so, I'm willing to try."

As predicted, as soon as we got into the apartment Jane's dress came off. Astrid laughed and followed suit immediately. I looked at Axel as I began pulling my clothes off and he smiled, shrugged and began to strip. Jane said we should go to the master bedroom and talk. I wasn't too sure how much talking would be done with four naked people on a bed. Everyone seemed to be a bit nervous until Jane said, "Wow, Axel...I've never seen an uncircumcised penis before. Astrid, would you mind if I examined it a little more closely?"

Astrid laughed and replied, "I have no problem whatsoever as long as you don't mind me examining Tony!"

Jane moved next to Axel and took his quickly hardening penis in hand and began playing with it. Astrid moved over to me as we both chuckled about Jane. Astrid said, "Leave it to Jane to take the bull by the horn...no pun intended!" Jane wasted no time and took Axel into her mouth and began sucking. I was delighted with myself for having no jealous feelings as I watched the love of my life with another man. Astrid was very understanding and whispered into my ear, "She is so beautiful and a pleasure to watch. Would you like to just watch for now?"

I turned to face Astrid and said, "She's not the only beautiful woman in the room." I then took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. Astrid melted in my arms as we kissed. We both laid down at the foot of the bed while Jane and Axel occupied the top of the bed. As Astrid and I kissed I could hear periodic moans coming from the other two. After kissing for a while Astrid began to slide down my body towards my penis and before she got too far down I suggested that she should straddle my face as well. Astrid did so with a smile and lowered her lovely pussy on my face as she took my cock into her mouth. I love eating pussy because it is so intimate and gives the woman so much pleasure. I really couldn't see what Jane and Axel were up to but it sounded like they were both enjoying themselves.

Astrid was taking me deep into her mouth while I began concentrating on her clitoris. She was moaning constantly and before long her climax hit her as she squirted on me and began shaking. I rolled her off me and told her I wanted to take her from behind. She smiled as she got onto all fours while I positioned myself behind her. Just as I pushed myself Jane had a massive orgasm while in a 69 with Axel. He too, seemingly, came with her as I saw a small amount of his semen escaping her lips. I turned my attention back to Astrid and began fucking her pussy with long slow strokes, savoring the feel of her tight pussy. Astrid said, "Fuck, I'm going to have to get my clit pierced so I can experience orgasms like Jane!

As Astrid and I continued fucking I decided to play with her lovely asshole. I spit on it and then began running my thumb around the outside teasing her. After a short while I pressed my thumb deep into her anus and began pumping it in and out in concert with my penis in her vagina. After several minutes, I felt my own orgasm beginning to well up in my groin and cried out "ASTRID, I'M GOING TO CUM SOON!"

Astrid replied, "CUM IN MY ASS, TONY! CUM IN MY ASS!" I quickly pulled out of Astrid's pussy, pulled my thumb from her ass, spit on her rosebud once more and then plunged into Astrid's rectum! "FUCK ME HARD, TONY! FUCK ME HARD!" I began plowing into Astrid's ass like there was no tomorrow. Axel, upon hearing us sat up and watched dumbfounded as I pounded his girlfriend's anus. Jane reached over and began fingering Astrid's clitoris causing Astrid to call out, "I'M CUMMING, TONY!" I felt the telltale squirt on my balls and released my own orgasm at the same time as my cum shot from me in great pulses.

1...456789