Summer Break with Jane and Tony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Jane, "Is there anything I shouldn't do?"

She replied, "I think you can pinch my nipples but don't pull on the rings, just yet. Also, the spray tastes awful so I wouldn't lick me anywhere. Other than that, I can't wait for you to fuck me!"

Since she got her piercings, Jane's nipples have been on point and I felt them push into me as we kissed. Our kiss was very passionate and lasted a long time while I ran my hands up and down her back. After a while she laid back a bit so I could fondle her breasts and play gently with her new rings. As I made one of her rings move up and down Jane moaned very loudly.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

Jane replied, "Oh, no! My nipples are so much more sensitive now than the way they were before. What you did felt really good. I can hardly wait for when you can pull on them!"

Satisfied that she was alright I continued to play with her new rings, eliciting many more moans. After a while I let my hand drift down her belly towards Jane's other new addition. I gently rubbed around her clitoris and then moved her curved barbell up and down like her nipple ring.

"OH, FUCK! TONY THAT'S FEELS WONDERFUL! I THINK I MIGHT CUM!"

I ran my fingers down to her opening and discovered she was soaking wet. I ran a couple of fingers into her and then returned to her clit to play with her ring some more. Jane had several orgasms while I toyed with her new piercing until she cried out for me to fuck her. I rolled on top of her, lined my steel hard cock with her opening and gently pushed myself inside.

"FUCK ME HARD, TONY! FUCK ME HARD!"

Knowing that I wasn't going to hurt her, I began to pound into Jane's pussy. She was so hot and wet I couldn't believe it. It felt so good to be back in her pussy I just savored the sensations. After a while Jane asked if she could be on top, so we rolled over. I now got to admire Jane's new piercings as did she. She reached up and began flipping her nipple rings up and down moaning even louder. As her climax neared, Jane reached down and began flipping her 'triangle' up and down and then began rubbing her clit directly.

Jane cried out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD, I'M CUMMING! OH, FUCK!" With that she squirted much more than usual as her eyes rolled up in her head and began shaking violently. I was getting close but didn't know if I should stop or not. Deciding she would tell me if she needed me to stop, I kept pumping up into Jane's love box! I could feel her squirt again as the shaking never quite stopped as I continued thrusting in and out. Finally, my climax hit as Jane's orgasm continued. I pumped string after string of my semen into Jane's womb as Jane's orgasm still continued. Finally, completely spent, Jane collapsed on my chest rasping and wheezing as she tried to breathe.

When Jane's breathing returned to normal she kissed me with more passion than I had ever experienced. When she broke the kiss, she pushed herself up, arching her back, and while looking into my eyes said, "Oh, Tony! That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I love you so much!" Jane then proceeded to tell me, in great detail, what was different and why. Finally, spent from our lovemaking we fell asleep.

The next morning Jane had a huge smile on her face as we ate breakfast. She asked, "I wonder if Astrid would mind if we arrived a half a week early? I think I'll email her and see what she says."

As we ate I checked my phone for emails and discovered a couple from Barb. The first one said that she had met with Jane's Dad and his lawyer as they went over her parent's estate. It would appear that her Father was a pretty shrewd business man and investor and she stood to inherit quite a bit of money. She also said that because of that news she bought something nice for herself and she would send pictures. I noticed another email from Barb and when I read it I had to smile;

Jane and Tony, I was so inspired by the pictures you sent of Jane's piercings

that I decided to do the same thing. Enjoy the pics! Thanks for the postcards

Pearl loves it when she gets one! I miss you guys! Have fun but hurry home!

Attached to the email were several pictures of Barb with rings in her nipples and a 'triangle piercing' of her own. I handed the phone to Jane so she could read the Barb's emails and see the pictures. When Jane got to the pictures she smiled widely and laughed. "I guess I'm a trend setter!"

We finished eating our breakfast and went upstairs. By the time we got to our room Jane had received an email response from Astrid that said, basically, the sooner the better! We decided to stop in Copenhagen before we went to Stockholm because I wanted to see Tivoli Garden. I looked into train information online and found that the ride to Copenhagen would take more than 10 hours and that it would be best to leave early in the morning. Once we dressed we walked to the train station so that we could reserve seats for the next day. We had run into problems on occasion with not having reserved seats with our train passes. For a few extra Euro, we were able to rectify that issue. We wandered around Dresden admiring a mosaic that stretched for a city block that depicted the kings of Saxony and other sights.

When we went to bed that evening, Jane said that she was still sated from our sex the night before. I had to tease her because I never thought I would live to see the day when I heard her say that! We went to sleep early because we had to get up early to catch our train.

Since we knew the train ride would be a long ordeal, Jane decided she needed to put her large butt plug into her ass to cope. As we rode I would notice Jane flip her 'triangle' through her dress and then shiver with an orgasm. I smiled every time I saw her do it and when she finally caught me she said, "This piercing was the best money I have ever spent!"

We rolled into Copenhagen at around 6:30pm and made our way to the hotel we had booked. Once we got our room we went to find a place for dinner and then we were going to go to Tivoli. Tivoli was fantastic! There are over a million lightbulbs strewn all over the place making it like a carnival. We listened to some bands and watched some mimes perform and had a wonderful time. At around 10pm we went back to the hotel to sleep.

The next morning, we went sightseeing around downtown and noticed a plethora of 'sex shops'. Jane, being Jane, decided she wanted to go into one. We found one that didn't look overly tawdry so that was the one Jane wanted to go to. Jane's eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas! There were dozens of different color, length and width dildos and vibrators as well as butt plugs. There was a large selection of clothes ranging from slinky negligees to full latex suits. There was a cute young woman working in the shop who introduced herself as Vigga. We introduced ourselves and told Vigga we were admiring the shop. Jane asked some questions about some of the vibrators so Vigga gave us some demonstrations.

Jane also asked if they had any piercing jewelry. Vigga asked about where the piercings were and sizes. Jane told her she had her nipples pierced recently in Amsterdam as well as her 'triangle', but she couldn't remember the sizes. Vigga asked if Jane would mind showing her so Jane pulled out a breast for a few minutes and then lifted her skirt for Vigga to see. Vigga led us to a glass counter which had hundreds of pieces in it. She then pulled out a number of trays and told us that they would all fit her nipples. She then pulled out some more that were good for her 'triangle'.

Vigga then said, "Whoever did your work did a great job. You must look wonderful while naked. How do you like them, Tony?"

I replied, "Well, I was dubious at first but now I think they look wonderful!"

Jane smiled at me and then returned to looking at the jewelry. She then said, "I got the rings because I saw a porn once where weights and chains were attached and I thought that looked so hot. Do you have any of those things?"

Vigga smiled and said, "We sure do." She walked behind the counter and grabbed two enclosed trays and set them down next to the jewelry. In the first was a number weights in various sizes and designs. Jane hefted a few and handed them to me to heft.

"I can't use these yet but what do you suggest for several weights?"

Vigga asked, "Do you mind if I take off my shirt? I could show you the effects." We both told her it would be no problem, so she pulled her shirt up to expose her braless tits. Vigga's breasts were quite small but she had large, protruding nipples with fat rings in them. She grabbed a couple of the smaller weights and clipped them onto the rings and then let them down. You could see her nipple being pulled a bit. She then removed the small weights and went to some medium sized ones. These really pulled down on Vigga's nipples and stretched them quite a bit. She leaned over so the weights weren't against her body and swung freely. "I really love this feeling myself. I find that anything heavier feels like they might tear my nipple. So, what do you think, Jane?"

Jane looked like she was about to climax and asked, "May I feel them?" Vigga nodded so Jane reached over and felt Vigga's breasts, feeling the pull of the weights on Vigga's nipples. "Oh fuck! Tony, this feels so hot! I'll take the small and the medium! Now about the chains."

Vigga took the weights off and set them aside and then opened the tray with chains. "There are a variety of lengths, sizes and colors. How did you intend to use them?" Vigga asked.

"Well, all I've seen is with the nipples linked together." Jane replied.

Vigga smiled and pulled out a quite long chain and said, "With your 'triangle' and large breasts you could link your breasts and 'triangle' into a large triangle, so when you have doggy style sex as your breasts sway they would pull on each other as well as your clit. My titties are too small for that but you are perfect!"

"Sold!" Jane cried out. As we bought our items we talked with Vigga about life in Denmark. She was a very bright gal and had an interesting sense of humor. Just as we were about to leave Jane stopped and said we should get something for Barb! We turned around and Vigga looked at us a bit perplexed until we told her we needed some of the same stuff for our roommate back home. I showed her the email with Barb's pictures and asked if she could tell the sizes from the pics. Vigga said that she could so Jane told her we want all of the same stuff we just bought, for our friend.

As Vigga packaged up our new purchases she said, "You two live in an interesting household. Tony, are you the only man?"

I told her I was but that Barb just moved in with us the night before we left for Europe. She understood better when we explained that Barb had just lost her family due to a drunk driver.

"Wow!" Vigga replied, "You two are very good friends to do what you are for her."

I laughed and said, "We try to be good to all of our friends. If you are ever in the US, you should look us up. You'll have a place to stay for free! We live in Chicago if you are interested." I gave her our phone number. She kissed us both on the cheek and said she hoped to see us again someday.

We walked around Copenhagen some more and took a bus out where we could see the little mermaid statue. On the bus ride back downtown, we decided we had seen enough. We did stop at the train station so that we could reserve seats on a direct train in the morning before heading back to our hotel. I texted Astrid to tell her what time we would arrive at the train station the next day and received an excited text back, almost immediately. We took a nap for a while and when we awoke we decided it was time for dinner.

When we arrived back in the room Jane asked, "Can we make love tonight? I don't think I'll have you to myself again once we are with Astrid."

I replied, "We can make love anytime you want, you know that!"

"I know, I just feel like I get a bit bossy with you sometimes when it comes to sex. I just want you to know you can say no if you don't feel like it."

I laughed and said, "Jane, you are so beautiful I have never felt like I needed to say no to you when it comes to sex. If it wasn't against the law I would even have sex with you in the middle of the street!"

Jane giggled and said, "Well, in that case, will you take me from behind. I want to imagine what a chain laced through all of my piercings would feel like!" I pulled Jane into a hug and kissed her deeply while pulling down the zipper at the back of her dress. She let the dress fall to the floor as we continued to kiss. I ran my hands around Jane's body as we continued to kiss loving the softness of her skin and the curves of her body. After a while, Jane broke the kiss and crawled up onto the bed, remaining on her hands and knees, her pussy and anus open to my view. I quickly shucked my clothes off and hopped up behind Jane on the bed.

I kneeled behind and licked her from her tailbone to her vaginal opening to get her juices flowing, not that it was necessary as she was quite wet already. I sank my tongue deep into her pussy savoring her taste. I tried to remember to stay away from her clitoris to prevent infection near her piercing. I took turns between her pussy and anus with my tongue knowing this always turned Jane on. After several minutes, I decided it was time to sink my cock into Jane's awaiting pussy. I got up on my knees, edged closer to her backside and then slowly sank my penis into Jane's moist vagina.

"Oh, Tony, that feels so nice," Jane rasped.

I began thrusting with a nice steady tempo, enough to get Jane's breasts swaying. As I fucked her I reached around her and grabbed both nipple rings and pinched her nipples lightly. Jane moaned loudly and said, "That's nice! Pull on my rings a little bit!" Jane groaned loudly and cried out, "OH MY GOD, YES! A LITTLE HARDER TONY!" I pulled a little harder. "MORE!" A little harder again. "MORE!" Yet again. "OH FUCK, THAT'S PERFECT!" I picked up the pace a bit as Jane's moans were feeding my own lust. Then, without warning, Jane had a massive orgasm as I felt her squirt and begin shaking. As her climax waned, Jane cried out, "FUCK MY ASS, TONY! FUCK MY ASS, NOW!

I dropped Jane's nipples, spit a huge gob of saliva on her anus, worked it in a bit with my fingers, pulled my cock from her pussy and then plunged it into Jane's delectable rosebud. I began pounding into Jane real hard as she cried out, "PULL MY RINGS AGAIN!" I reached around her and began pulling her nipple rings hard again causing Jane to cry out in ecstasy! At this point Jane reached through my arms and began playing with her 'triangle' and almost immediately had another huge orgasm! I was real close myself as I continued plunging into Jane's asshole and tugging on her nipple rings.

Finally, my own release was on me and I cried out, "I'M CUMMING JANE! I'M CUMMING!" I buried my cock as deep into Jane's ass as I could and began shooting my load deep within her. Jane cried out something unintelligible and squirted massive amounts of her own ejaculate, shook and shivered and then collapsed onto the bed with me on top of her. My fingers were still gripping her nipple rings so I released those and pulled my arms from underneath her. Jane was still quaking as I began to roll off of her. I asked, "Are you okay?"

Still breathing very hard, Jane said, "I'm fucking fantastic! Those were the best, most intense orgasms of my life!" We laid on the bed for quite a while before Jane rolled over to look at me. She had the most beautiful look on her face with a beaming smile. "I can't wait to try my weights and the long chain. I think I must heal fast because I felt nothing but pleasure when you pulled on me and I was pulling on my clit ring real hard too." We hugged and kissed for a while longer before we fell into slumber.

Early in the morning we were back on another train, this time to our ultimate destination, Stockholm. Jane was pretty excited about seeing Astrid again and was still basking in the glow of our sex the night before. It wasn't long before we were in Sweden having crossed the Öresund Bridge. As the Swedish countryside whisked by Jane said, "I want to replace the curved barbell with one of my rings, will you help me?"

"Sure, when do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Right now! The train is pretty smooth, so let's go into the toilet area."

Jane fished around in her pack and dug out the little box that contained her recently acquired collection of piercing jewelry. She went through it all and found the ring she wanted, grabbed the anti-bacterial spray and then headed for the toilet. I got up and followed her into the room to discover it was large enough to accommodate a wheelchair. Jane leaned against the counter, hiked up the hem of her dress and spread her legs slightly. I resisted the urge to lick her beautiful pussy and set to work removing the curved bar and replacing it with the ring. I was a bit nervous as I hadn't done this before and I was worried about hurting Jane. As I slid the ring into place Jane moaned loudly, so I looked up at her face but she was smiling and so I was content to know she was enjoying the change.

When I had finished, Jane asked me to take a picture so she could see what it looked like in detail. I took several pictures and then gave the ring a little flick with my finger getting another moan from Jane. When she was satisfied, I gave her a spray with the anti-bacterial stuff and then we returned to our seats.

As she sat, Jane laughed and said, "That was kind of fun. I should probably figure out how to do it myself before long."

Around 1pm we were making our way into Stockholm. People began shuffling around grabbing bags from the overhead shelves and began queuing up to exit the train. When the train stopped, Jane and I grabbed our packs and made our way off the train and towards the front of the station. As we entered the lobby I heard a loud shriek and saw Astrid running towards us at full speed. Jane dropped her pack moments before she and Astrid crashed into one another wrapping each other into massive bear hugs! They kissed each other deeply for several moments. Astrid then turned to me, crushing me in another bear hug and kissed me deeply as well.

Beaming, Astrid looked at us and said, "Welcome to Stockholm! It's so good to see you both! We are staying at my cousin's place not too far from here. He's out of town for a few weeks and is letting us use his apartment. I made sure to stock up on herring for our breakfasts!"

Jane and I both laughed at Astrid's joke as we began walking towards the apartment. It turned out to be in a very upscale building and had a wonderful view. Astrid led us into the master bedroom to drop our packs. Astrid began stripping off her clothes as she said, "I think your house rules should apply here!"

Jane beamed and let her dress drop to the floor while I followed the trend. It felt good to be naked again. Astrid then noticed Jane's piercings and exclaimed, "My god, Jane! I love the piercings! When did you have them done?"

Jane replied, "Well, I had been thinking about it for a while and I asked Tony what he thought while we were in Brugge. Since he didn't mind I had them done while in Amsterdam. I have to say; I have had the most explosive orgasms since I had them done. Let me show you all of my accessories!"

Jane then dug her little box out to show Astrid her various rings, weights and chains. Astrid asked about the long chain and so Jane told her about what Vigga had told her in Copenhagen. Astrid said, "I figured you would discover the sex shops in Copenhagen!"

Jane then said, "Yeah, the one we went to was very nice and Vigga was just great! Would you mind if Tony and I took a shower?"

1...34567...9