Summer Break with Jane and Tony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane smiled at me and said, "Come on down here my love! Let's make a porno!"

I striped off my clothes exposing my erection to the room. I got on my knees behind Jane and noticed she was nearly dripping she was so wet. I slid myself into her hot wet vagina and moaned. Somebody cried out that if we had the urge to say a name that we should make something up. That sounded like a good idea. I began pumping into Jane with a medium tempo in order to get her breasts to sway and within just a few moments Jane had her first orgasm. She squirted massive amounts of her ejaculate on my balls. Lars was making the video and I heard him gasp when he saw Jane squirt. Jane cried out, "FUCK ME HARDER, BBBOB!" I began pounding Jane as hard as I could and Jane began climaxing, almost, constantly. Bob was lying on his back getting shots of Jane's tits flailing away and of the chain pulling on her 'triangle'. I was thinking of stopping but my own orgasm hit me and I cried out my elation of having climaxed. Jane had one more orgasm as I did. We both collapsed rolling over on the floor.

There was silence for a few moments until Astrid cried out, "That, I have to try! Nils, would you like another video with someone with smaller boobs?" Nils said sure, Lars looked like Christmas had come early and Axel began stripping. Nils got some towels for Jane and I and to cleanup Jane's copious girl cum off the floor. Astrid got down on her hands and knees while Axel got down behind her. Lars began shooting the video and Axel began fucking Astrid. Her reaction was immediate as soon as her breasts moved. Within a couple of minutes Astrid climaxed with a great gush of her own girl cum. Jane and I stood mesmerized by how hot they looked as they fucked on the floor. At one point, I thought that Astrid might pass out from the constant orgasm she seemed to be experiencing. Finally, Axel got hit hard by his release and they both collapsed on the floor.

Lars said that he would edit the tape and set it to music and make it look real classy. I asked him if he could send me the finished product of both videos. He said he would and that he would send them to Axel as well.

Jane asked Nils, "May I beg a favor? May I ask you to make another set of chains for our roommate back in Chicago and box them up with a nice set of nipple rings and a 'triangle ring' and gift wrap the box?"

Nils replied, "What is mine is yours. Why don't you help me pick out the rings! I will send copies of the photos to you for you to keep. I'm sure your grandchildren will be amused!"

When Nils handed her the gift box Jane hugged and kissed Nils. She gave him our email addresses and phone number and begged him to stay in touch and to keep us informed about how the pictures and videos helped business. Nils assured her he would and we left to return to the apartment.

We were all pretty exhausted and decided to take a nap. When Jane and I awoke, we began packing our bags for our flight the next day. We were both sad to be leaving Astrid and Axel but were both anxious to get home after such a long time away. Despite having spent so little time with Barb we really wanted to be with her again and relax.

Astrid and Axel drove us out to the airport. We had a tearful goodbye with lots of kisses and hugs. I reminded them that we would be seeing them in a month and a half and everyone smiled. I reminded Axel to contact us with their flight information and to stay in touch in the interim. Jane and I checked our packs, got our boarding passes and, then later, boarded our flight. We had the last two seats in the middle of the business section. We really couldn't see each other but we could hold hands. Shortly after the meal service I fell asleep and slept until about an hour before we landed. When I looked at Jane she was sleeping so I let her sleep until the flight attendant awoke her for landing.

We cleared immigration and customs quickly and found the limo that Stan had arranged for us. The driver turned out to be the same guy who had picked us up before. He remembered us and asked how we liked Italy. We told him we loved it and then I told him, in Italian, that I wasn't sure if our homecoming would be as memorable as our send off! He laughed and asked if I had learned Italian while we were over there. I confessed that I knew it before we left.

Before long we were pulling up in front of our house. Barb came bombing down the front walk and threw herself into Jane's arms. They kissed and hugged while the driver and I grabbed the packs from the trunk. The driver bid us adieu after I gave him a nice tip. The three of us made our way into the house. I dropped my pack on the floor as Barb gave me a bone crushing hug and kiss. While Barb kissed me, Jane began digging into her pack looking for the gifts we bought for Barb.

Jane said, "We brought you some things that we picked up during our travels. We hope you like them. But first, let's get out of these clothes and go upstairs!"

We all went upstairs and stripped once we were in the bedroom. Barb looked wonderful with her piercings and both Jane and I played with them a bit. Finally, Jane began handing Barb her gifts; there was a blouse from one of the famous Rome designers, another shirt from a Paris designer, the collection of piercing jewelry we bought in Copenhagen and then lastly the box from Nils' shop. Jane told Barb, before she handed the package to her, all about Nils and his wonderful craftwork. She told her that he was the one who made her engagement ring and the piercing jewelry she was currently wearing. As Jane talked Barb got more excited until Jane, at long last, handed her the box. Barb opened the box and as she looked at the contents her eyes grew wide.

Barb began crying as she pulled Jane into a hug. Between sobs, she said, "You two have been so kind ever since I came here. I don't know what to say." She took the jewelry out of the box admiring the beauty. When she pulled out the chain she looked at it with confusion. She looked to Jane for an explanation.

"Barb, do you trust me?" Barb nodded that she did. Jane continued, "Do you still want to try anal sex?" Barb said she did more than anything. Then Jane said, "Good, let's you and me go into the bathroom. We will get you all cleaned up, put on your new jewelry and your chains and then Tony and I will show you a night you will never forget!"

Barb's tears were now forgotten as she grinned from ear to ear as she and Jane went to the bathroom. I remained on the bed and began getting hard as I thought about having anal sex with Barb. I heard the toilet flush a few times and then heard the shower run for a while. Ten minutes after the shower stopped Jane and Barb emerged from the bathroom. Barb was glowing with excitement and looked beautiful with her set of chains hooked to her rings. As she walked towards the bed her breasts swayed in the most exotic way. I heard her gasp a couple of times as she walked.

When they had reached the bed, Jane told Barb to crawl to the middle and remain on her hands and knees. Barb gasped a few more times as her breasts swayed and pulled on her 'triangle'. Jane crawled up behind her, looked at me and said, "Do you mind, Tony, if I get her ready?" I told her I would love for her to prepare Barb. Jane smiled, told me that she loved me and then began preparing Barb for her first anal experience.

Barb was moaning constantly as Jane licked her from her clit to her anus. In time Jane concentrated on Barb's asshole rimming and probing with her tongue. After several minutes Jane grabbed the tube of KY she had brought with her and began working one finger then two and, finally, three fingers into her tight rosebud. Barb had about four orgasms during this time until Jane looked at me and said, "Make her happy!"

I replace Jane behind Barb and sat there staring at her beautiful ass while Jane lubed my cock up. When she finished, I pressed the head against Barb's rosebud and began pressing forward. Once I got in I was going to pause for a second but Barb pushed back into me slowly and continued until I was all of the way in. Barb was panting and I asked her if she was okay. She said that she was great and that she wanted me to fuck her now. I had managed to thrust into Barb two times when she began shaking with an orgasm! She cried out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! I'M CUMMING SO HARD! FUCK MY ASS TONY!"

I kept an easy tempo in an effort not to hurt her during her first time but that didn't last long as Barb began pushing back against me. "FUCK ME HARDER, TONY!" I began thrusting harder and after a few moments she cried out, "POUND ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN! I LOVE THIS! FUCKING POUND ME, TONY!" I grabbed Barb's hips and fucked her ass as hard as I could. I think Barb was having just one massive orgasm by this time and when my orgasm hit me I think she passed out because she just crumbled onto the bed pulling my cock from her ass. I was still shooting gobs of semen which landed on Barb's ass while Jane bent down next to Barb's head to make sure she was okay.

Barb came to life after just a few seconds and was gasping for air. Jane cradled her head in her lap for quite a while until Barb sat up smiling like the Cheshire Cat. "That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced! Where did you discover the chain thing? I was cumming just walking to the bed and when my boobs began to move while Tony fucked me I thought I might have a heart attack! My god, that was awesome! I want to sleep in my new chains!"

Barb then hugged and kissed us both and thanked us profusely. After a while Jane smiled and said, "You know who would really like this? Denise! I think I need to text her right now!" I rolled my eyes laid down on the bed and went to sleep...

1...456789