Summer Break with Jane and Tony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while Jane said, "Isn't Paris romantic?" I nearly bust a gut as I began laughing with Jane still on top of me and my slowly softening penis was still ensconced in her backdoor. "What's so funny? What can be more romantic than anal sex in Paris?"

My laughter died down as I answered, "I don't know, anal in Chicago or Bellagio or Lake Whatchmacallit in Minnesota! Anal is always great with you no matter where we do it or how we do it. The place doesn't make it special...you do!"

"Well, I'm in Paris so that makes Paris romantic!"

I couldn't argue with her logic. Jane rolled off of me and then slid up to give me a deep kiss. She then laid her head in the crook of my arm as we both dozed off.

I woke up at 7:30 and woke up Jane so we could shower before meeting her parents in the hotel lobby. We went to dinner at a small restaurant within walking distance of our hotel. We enjoyed a wonderful meal and discussed what we would do over the next couple of days until Jane's parents returned home.

The next two days in Paris were fun. Her folks knew Paris very well and took us to a number of fun places in addition to the usual. We both enjoyed the Musee d'Orsay and couldn't believe how much stuff was in the Louvre. Finally, the day of Jane's parent's departure arrived. We met them in the hotel lobby to say goodbye. I had to admit that I would miss her parents as they were very easy to travel with and were a lot of fun. I felt I really got to know them very well during our week together.

Jane and I were setting off as well from Paris. Our first destination, on our own, was Brugge, Belgium. The train would take two and a half hours including a change in Brussels. We boarded the train at Paris Nord which took us, nonstop, to Brussels and then changed to the Brugge train. We had booked a hotel online from Paris to make sure we had a room so we caught a cab to the hotel from the train station. Brugge was a very picturesque town with some canals running through it and very narrow streets. In its heyday, it was a port town and was famous for its lace.

We walked many kilometers taking in everything. Jane bought some lace and we found a shop that sold tapestries. We bought a couple of handmade tapestries and had them mailed to our home along with the lace that Jane bought. As dinner neared we went to the main plaza and chose one of the many restaurants to eat in. We both had mussels and frites, which were fantastic, and each blindly pointed at a beer from the list of over 100! Sated and quite tired from our long walk, we headed back to our hotel.

Once we got to our room Jane said, "I think we should make love in every city we visit. What do you think?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Why don't we take a shower and wash the day off our bodies?"

"That sounds good, though I need you to give me a head start. My period started today so you'll have to take my ass."

"That's fine with me. Yell when you want me in the shower."

Jane headed into the bathroom while I laid on the bed awaiting her call. Finally, after 15 minutes Jane called out as she started the shower. I joined her in the tiny enclosure as we washed each other. Despite the small space we managed to wash each other from head to toe while managing to play a little. Jane was first to leave the shower and bent over the small vanity while giving me a very seductive smile. "I miss our great bathroom at home and I miss you taking my ass in there. Perhaps we can replicate that here."

I climbed out of the shower, kneeled down behind Jane and began licking her anus. We were both dripping wet but that just added to the sensuousness of the moment. Jane was moaning loudly as I licked her backdoor and finally told me to fuck her ass. She handed me a tube of KY, I took it and began applying it to her rosebud and to my, very swollen, penis. I placed the head of my cock at Jane's anal opening as she uttered, "Fuck me hard, Tony! Pound my ass the way I like it!" I rammed into Jane's butt as hard as I could and began pounding into her without respite. "OH, FUCK! YES! FUCK MY ASS, TONY! FUCK IT HARD!" Jane cried out. We could see each other's faces in the bathroom mirror and all I could see in Jane's face was pure lust!

I could never understand how come she liked getting pounded in her ass. Originally, when we first had anal sex it was fairly gentle and easy going, at least at the beginning of the session. But now, she liked getting hammered from the start and the harder the better. For me, however, it was very intense as her tight ass felt great on me as I plowed into her. I decided I should talk to her about it later because I really didn't want to hurt her.

Anyway, we were both so worked up that it wasn't long before we felt our climaxes rising. I had been pounding into Jane for about 10 minutes when I saw her hand dive down towards her pussy which meant she was very close. I was feeling extremely close to my orgasm so told Jane that I was about to cum. When it hit me, I cried out, "I'M CUMMING, JANE!" as I buried myself as deep into her colon as I could.

"OH, FUCK! OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING TOO!" Jane cried out as her orgasm wracked her body. I felt her ejaculate hit my balls as she began shivering with her release. I leaned over Jane's back as I gasped for air pinning her to the vanity. As I looked up into the mirror she had a huge smile of satisfaction on her face as she panted. "Have I told you how much I love you, lately?"

I smiled and replied, "Why no...no you haven't. How much do you love me?"

"I love you so much that, if it was quantifiable, it would take 50 cargo ships to hold it all!"

"Wow! That's a lot of love. I don't think I need that much. I'm happy with my fair share. I, however, love you to the moon and back!"

"Ooh! That's a lot of love too and I'm happy with my fair share as well."

I laughed as I lifted off of Jane's back, turned her around and pulled her into a hug and kissed her deeply. We stepped back into the shower and rinsed our bodies off until my deposit in Jane's backside quit coming out. We crawled into bed and hugged one another.

"Jane, I was wondering, I hope I'm not hurting you when I fuck you so hard in the ass. You know, I never want to hurt you. You will tell me if I get too carried away, won't you?"

"Tony, you have never hurt me and I will tell you if you ever do. I like it when we have sex like that. It's kind of like the spanking you gave me in Yellowstone. Yes, there's pain but it's a good pain. I don't know what it is about me but I really like sexual pain. I feel it deep in my core and it just makes the sex that much more satisfying. It's hard to explain, I hope that doesn't freak you out, or anything."

I thought for a second and then said, "It just seems that things are a little more intense now and I was afraid I might be hurting you so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't."

Jane smiled, kissed me and said, "You are so sweet. How did I get so lucky to have you in my life? I was thinking about something too, kind of, along the same line. Would you be okay if I got my nipples and maybe my pussy pierced? I think it looks really hot and I think I would like how it would feel. What do you think?"

I chuckled and said, "As I have told you before, you can do anything you want and I will support you. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, you know how much I like my nipples pinched and pulled hard. Well, I was watching a porn site a while back and this woman with breasts, kind of, like mine had these hoops in her nipples and they hung these weights from them while they had sex. I got so hot I came without touching myself! In another one, a woman had a chain that ran between the two and her man would tug on the chain to stretch her nipples out. As far as my pussy is concerned, I'm not sure, I was thinking of a triangle with a ring." Jane saw my confusion and clarified, "A 'triangle piercing' runs under the clitoral shaft and sounds like it would give constant enjoyment."

"Can I ask one favor?"

"Yeah, sure,"

"No tattoos, please! Your skin is so lovely as it is."

"I have no desire to get a tattoo!"

"Good. When would you like to have these things done?" I asked.

"I was thinking we could go to Amsterdam next and we could look into it there."

"Okay, but can we go the day after tomorrow? I think we should find a laundromat and wash our clothes."

"That's a really good idea, actually. You are so practical."

We curled up next to each other after we turned out the lights and fell asleep.

The next day we went to the front desk to add a day to our stay and asked where the nearest laundromat was. Adding a night was no problem and there was a laundry just around the corner in a direction we hadn't gone. After breakfast, we took our dirty clothes to the laundromat and spent the morning washing them. When finished, we packed them up in our packs and were, basically, ready to leave Brugge. The remainder of the day we spent lounging around our room. Jane just wanted to laze around naked like we were at home, so we read and napped.

That night before bedtime I scooted down the bed and worked Jane's vagina over with my tongue. I decided it was my last chance to enjoy her without additional jewelry. As always, I loved the taste and aroma of Jane so I took her to 3 orgasms with my mouth. When she told me enough I climbed up the bed and kissed her deeply knowing she like to taste and smell herself. Jane then pushed me onto my back, crawled down my body and gave me a fabulous blowjob, drinking down every drop of my seminal fluid. We both went to sleep with smiles on our faces.

We left Brugge fairly early heading to Amsterdam. Jane was very excited about her possible piercings so we quickly found a hotel and then consulted our IPad for places to get them done. The one with the highest ratings happened to be the one closest to our hotel. When we entered the shop a woman who was about our age greeted us in Dutch.

Jane asked, "I'm sorry but do you speak English?"

The woman smiled and replied, "Yes I do. My name is Esmee, how can I help you?"

Jane said, "I'm very interested in getting my nipples pierced and perhaps a vaginal piercing."

"Ah, very good. Let me get one our associates out to help you. Would you prefer a male or female technician?"

Jane looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders so Jane said, "It doesn't really matter."

Esmee nodded, picked up a phone and after a short conversation, hung up. "Bram will be out shortly to assist you. Please have a seat. Can I get you a coffee?"

We both nodded and then sipped on the coffee that Esmee brought us. After a few minutes a man in his thirties came through a door and Esmee pointed him towards us. Hi there, I'm Bram and will be your technician." He stuck out his right hand to Jane first and then to me as we introduced ourselves. "Follow me and I will get you set up with what you would like." He guided us through the door he had come through and took us into a room with a small desk, three chairs and a number of large binders. Bram indicated the chairs we should take and he sat at the other behind the desk.

"Now, how can I help you?"

Jane explained about the nipple rings she saw and the weights suspended from them and also about, possibly, a 'triangle' piercing for her clitoris. Bram smiled, stood, grabbed several of the binders and sat back down. "Let's talk about your nipples first." He opened one of the binders which wasn't a binder but a large tray with a lot of divided squares, each square with a small hoop in it. Bram continued, "With what you want, you need a rather thick ring that won't bend when weights are applied or a chain is pulled. Any of these will serve the purpose you want. However, you need to have a fairly large nipple to accommodate the thickness of the metal. Would you mind showing me your nipple?"

Jane reached behind her to pull the zipper down on her sun dress and then lowered the top until her breasts were out in the open. Bram asked, "Would you mind pinching your nipples to get them hard for me?" Jane reached up and pinched her nipples very hard and gave them a tug making them stand out. Bram smiled and said, "Please excuse me but you have lovely breasts and your nipples will work perfectly with what you want. Why don't you peruse our selection and see if there is a ring set you would like."

Jane and I checked out the selection and finally settled on gold ones with a little ball in the middle, gold ones with hearts and silver ones with a blue gemstone. Bram took our choices and laid them on a board covered in black velvet. The metal shone brightly against the black backdrop and looked very nice and shiny.

"Okay, now about the clitoral piercing. Not all women are able to get what you want. "I'll need you to lift your skirt and drop your panties so I can check whether you are suitable for a 'triangle piercing'.

As Jane lifted her skirt Bram grabbed some surgical gloves and came around to our side of the desk. He seemed amused to see that Jane had no panties to drop. He asked me if I could move back a little bit so that he could kneel in front of Jane. "I'll need to touch you, is that okay?"

Jane nodded and said, "No problem. I do apologize, I'm a little excited so I'm quite damp."

Bram looked at Jane and said, "That happens a lot. You'll probably get a little wetter before I'm done. I'm going to touch you in your clitoral area to check to see if the 'triangle' will work for you. Are you ready?"

Jane nodded and then Bram reached forward and pinched and pulled Jane's clitoral hood. He then pulled the hood back and moved her clit around a bit. Jane, meanwhile, was moaning as she was enjoying the attention that Bram was paying to her clit. Finally, Bram let go of Jane, stood up, pulled his gloves off and sat back down across from us. Jane pulled her dress back down after taking a tissue and drying herself.

Bram, when Jane had finished drying herself, said, "Jane, you are perfect for a 'triangle'. I would recommend that your first piece be a 12-gauge curved barbell to start. Later on, when you have adapted to the presence of the piece, you can substitute different styles, shapes and thicknesses to accommodate your tastes."

Bram grabbed another binder with a number of curved barbells. He pointed out the 12-gauge ones. Jane chose a gold and silver one to compliment her nipple rings. Bram laid them out next to her nipple rings on the black velvet for us to admire. I could see the excitement in Jane's eyes as she looked at her new jewelry. Finally, Bram explained the importance of a dedicated care program. He recommended a spray to be applied 4 to 6 times a day to prevent infection. When finished, he asked me if I was interested in any piercings. I told him I was not interested and then he turned to Jane and asked if she was ready. Jane nodded with a big smile so he stood and indicated that she should follow him to their lab as he grabbed the velvet board with the jewelry. Bram told me I could wait where I was and that they would be back shortly.

After 30 to 45 minutes they both returned with Jane holding a small shopping bag with her new purchases. I asked Jane, "So, how did it go? Did it hurt?"

Jane replied, "Not really. It stung a little bit but they put something on me to numb things. I can feel the clitoral ring...it's fantastic! I feel like I'm going to cum after a few steps. I imagine I will get used to it but I hope not too soon." Jane then pulled me into an easy hug so as not to hurt her breasts and then kissed me deeply. "Thank you so much for letting me do this. I love you so much!"

After paying for everything we returned to our hotel room to allow Jane to rest. As soon as we got into the room she pulled off her dress to show me her piercings. I had to admit that her nipples looked wonderful with the rings in. She took each one and made them go up and down, wincing just a little. She then sat on the bed and spread her legs wide to show me her 'triangle'. It too looked sexy as the two balls on each end bookend Jane's clitoris. I was tempted to lick her but remembered Bram's admonition about cleanliness.

Jane seeing my desire said, "I bought a spray that we can use to protect my clitoral ring from bodily fluids while we have sex so I don't get an infection. Bram said to use it until I felt I was completely healed in a few weeks. He said we can have sex as soon as I felt up to it so it shouldn't be too long. Besides, my mouth and my ass are always available!"

Jane stood back up and walked to a mirror to admire her new look. As she did that I got to admire her as well. I took some pictures with my phone and texted them to Barb at home. She applied her anti-infection spray and then set about making an alarm schedule on her phone to remind herself when she should apply the spray. She bought several bottles to make sure she was covered for the reminder of our trip. We laid down to take a nap and to give Jane's body a chance to start healing.

We awoke around 6:30 and decided we could use something to eat. We decided to give an Indonesian place a try and discovered our new favorite cuisine. We both fell in love with satay and both hoped there were some Indonesian places in Chicago! After dinner Jane said she wanted to see Amsterdam's notorious 'red light district'. The sun had set by the time we got there and the area looked pretty lively. There were topless and naked women sitting in the windows of the various establishments. Most of the women on display weren't that alluring but Jane and I had fun picking out girls we thought we could be with. It seemed that the vast majority of people walking around were curious tourists like ourselves. There were a few drunks who looked like they were shopping for an evening of fun.

After a while we wandered back to our hotel and turned in for the night but not before Jane gave me a blowjob in thanks for her new piercings. The next day we did some touristy things like ride a boat on the canals and visit the Anne Frank house. We also went to the Rijksmuseum and to the Van Gogh museum for a little culture. We had dinner at the same Indonesian place and then returned to the hotel for the night. We decided we needed to decide where we were going to go next on our European odyssey. We chose to see the cathedral in Cologne next. After that we would go to Nuremburg, where one of the Nuns in the orphanage was from and then to Dresden and then Berlin. We then turned in, exhausted by our touristy day.

We caught a direct train to Cologne and spent a day there admiring the cathedral. The following day we went to Nuremburg, the former home of one of the Nuns. She had always talked about the castle on the hill and the wonderful bratwurst they had there. I learned early on that most places had their own take on the bratwurst. In Nuremburg, they were tiny little things, about the size of a breakfast sausage, that were cooked over and open fire. You could order quite a few with potato salad for a meal that was hard to beat. I made sure to send a postcard to Sister Marie. We also sent cards to Pearl and Barb.

After a couple of days in Nuremburg we headed for Dresden. The center of Dresden was destroyed in a bombing raid during WWII and since it had resided in the old German Democratic Republic (East Germany), it took many years to rehabilitate the city. Since reunification, however, it's difficult to see any traces of the former destruction. The Zwinger is a Baroque style palace that was, currently, used as a museum. Part of the museum was dedicated to porcelain art due to the proximity of Meissen.

During our first night in Dresden, Jane announced to me that she was very horny and that she wanted me initiate her newly adorned pussy. She said she had had minimal pain or issues with any of her new piercings so she felt it was time to give it a go. We took a shower, washing each other thoroughly and then dried each other. Jane applied her 'barrier spray' to her clitoral piercing and then we fell into bed.

123456...9