Summer Camping Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you have more in here, because I'm not done yet. But now it's my turn to be washed." She giggled.

Cindy stood and pressed her body to mine. "Here" she said, handing me the soap. "Start with my back." Then she quickly turned and pressed that beautiful ass, the one I had admired earlier that day, onto my semi hard cock.

"I saw you checking me out the first time we met." She told me.

I started with her back but very soon moved my hands around to her breasts. They felt even better then they looked. As I massaged each globe she pushed back with her ass against me. My still semi hard cock slipped between the cheeks of her ass.

"I could tell that you wanted me. And today when you saw me in my bikini, you looked like you were stripping me naked with your eyes." She continued. "If I had known you were so going to be this much fun to play with, I would have teased you even more."

Her nipples were hard and stood out as little cones at least half an inch. I rubbed her tits and pinched the nipples with my soapy hands. I released one breast and moved my right hand down to soap her bottom while I allowed my left hand to wander over both breasts. After what seemed like hours of this, Cindy turned her head and looked back at me.

As I soaped her breasts and ass, She felt my finger press against her puckered ass hole. I was toying with it for a while, and then I moved my cock into position to slide over the orifice when I slowly pushed and pulled her against me.

"I've never been fucked in my bottom before." She said coyly. "Maybe we can do that before the trip is over?"

I felt a surge of blood into my dick at her suggestion.

"That a boy" she said as she reached back and found me hard again. Cindy turned allowing the water to rinse the soap from her ass and then back turned her back to me again. Then she pushed her ass to my hardon once more. Standing on tip toes she was trying to maneuver my cock between her legs and into her pussy, or maybe, her ass.

"No, wait" I said, and I turned her so that she was facing me. I then dropped to a sitting position in front of Cindy. She knew what I wanted and smiled down at me.

Lifting one leg she placed her foot against the back wall of the shower, and then moved her other foot out, giving me total access to her now gaping, hairless pussy. Her lips were open and clit shown pink in the showers light. I moved my mouth closer and buried my tongue as deep into her pussy hole as It would reach.

Women don't taste the same as all other women. Cindy was sweet. She smelled of excitement and her pussy was slick with her wetness. I loved it.

I sucked at her labia and pulled at them with my lips. I twirled her clit with my tongue and then sucked on the sweet pink marble with earnest.

I love to eat pussy. I love the look, the feel, everything about it. And I love to make a woman cum. It gives me a sense of power, I guess. I was going to give Cindy what she had given me. And I was enjoying her pussy as much as she was.

Feeling my tongue go from the depths of her cunt to the nubbin of her clit and back again, soon had Cindy moaning and pushing her cunt into my face. Finally reaching down and pulling my face hard against her folds as she bucked and humped my mouth approaching her orgasm.

As she started to cum I returned the favor and slipped my middle finger into her tight little ass. With my other hand I stroked my rock hard cock in my own excitement.

Cindy felt my movement and looked down to watch me rub myself. "Oh fuck baby. I love seeing you do that for me." She cried.

I pinched her clit once more with my mouth. Then I quickly raked my tongue across it from side to side.

This was all she needed it seems. She was rocked by a strong orgasm that caused her ass to clamp down on my finger and pussy to ooze juicy cream onto my tongue.

Soon she slowed her movement and stopped her moans. She slumped against the wall of the shower and stood there, eyes closed, trying to catch her breath.

I had one more thing to do before I was done. I stood and turned Cindy away from me and moved in behind her.

"Oh ya" she moaned as I slid my ridged cock down the valley of her ass, across the puckered hole and then pressed hard into her pussy. I slid in without any resistance until I felt her bottom out. I was against her cervix. I had never reached this far into a woman before. I was buried to my balls and could go no further. We fit perfectly.

Her pussy was tight. I felt her cunt lips sliding up and down my shaft. I pulled and pushed. She pushed and rotated her hips. I felt her pussy slime coating my balls despite the water from the shower. Suddenly she jerked and started to tense again. She pushed more urgently and reached back and took my hand in hers, squeezing my hand, she grunted and then again exploded in pleasure.

Sandy never came this many times. And she never came so violently.

Feeling Cindy cum like this, caused me to hurry towards my own cum. I fucked her fast and hard and I too reached my peek filling her sweet pussy with my cum.

We continued to fuck after we had both cum, enjoying the warmth and the feel of each other's bodies. Our wetness mixed and churned and we pushed into each other again and again.

My hands were caressing those wonderful full tits of hers. Her body was wet from the shower and beautiful in the light. She stood up and let the water spray over her face and hair. She was gorgeous. I finally slipped out of Cindy's slick hole.

Cindy turned to face me and we stood letting the water cascade over us as we explored each other's bodies with our eyes and hands. This kind of thing was just a fantasy to me until now. She stretched up to kiss my mouth. Her lips were soft and full.

Amazingly, I was soon hard again and I moved to show that I wanted to enter her once more.

My cock was against her belly and she slipped her hands between us to toy with my balls and shaft.

"You're still hungry, aren't you?" She said, as she again stroked my member.

I lifted her up and held her with my hands under her ass and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She leaned in and kissed me again, our tongues swirling around each other's mouths as I moved into her well fucked pussy. We fucked each other slowly. At times I just held her still, my cock buried inside of her depths, marinating in our combined juices.

It didn't take long for my excitement to grow out of control. As I came inside of her again, I felt the walls of her pussy contract as if trying to suck out every drop.

As she repeatedly squeezed my cock with the muscles in her pussy, she smiled up at me and asked, "Do you like that?"

I was now holding her in my arms feeling her breasts against me. I held her with her legs draped over the bend in my arms, supported under the back of her knees. My hands cupped the cheeks of her ass. Her arms were over my shoulders and her hands were now stroking the back of my neck.

"Oh yes, I love this." I answered.

Cindy looked at me and said something that really rocked me to the core.

"I think you and I fuck good together." She said. "I think we should see each other after the trip is over." Then the big question. "Do you love Sandy?"

The fog of lust started to clear from my head.

I was still buried in this wonderful woman when reality suddenly came crashing back into my thoughts.

"Oh fuck, what have I done!" I thought. I was now panicking. I had lost any sense of time and had been here with Cindy for who knows how long.

Cindy realized what was happening and she pressed back into me trapping my now deflating dick inside of her. "What is it? What are you worried about?" she asked almost with a laugh in her voice.

"My wife! She's waiting for me and she's going to catch us together!" I whispered in fear of being heard.

"No, she's fine" Cindy assured.

"What do you mean?" I said still worried.

"Well, I'm sure she's fine or she would have come looking for you by now if she wasn't." Cindy reasoned.

Looking me in the eyes, she pulled me close, pressing in with her hips, causing my flaccid dick to slip just a little further into her gaping and sloppy wet pussy..

Cindy pulled my face down to meet hers. As she kissed my mouth I pulled back.

"I need to go check and make sure Sandy hasn't figured this out. I have to go." I explained.

"OK, if you want to go, fine, I'll even go with you. But remember I told you that the women's shower was full?" Cindy asked.

I nodded my reply.

"Sandy's not alone over there right now you know? I figured that you and I should get together to try to keep things even."

"Who's over there with her? Mark?" I said with a jolt of jealousy suddenly blinding me to my own situation. I pushed her back and my now deflated cock slipped from inside her.

Cindy settled to the floor and reached down to hold onto my slippery dick one last time. She grinned up at me and said, "You feel good to me, I'm glad we did this."

Then Cindy just smiled and handed me a towel.

Part 3 The rest of my story.

After Cindy and I left the shower, she told me to go back to the tents and wait. I wasn't waiting for anything. I hurried to the women's shower room and found a crowd of people standing outside. Seeing this, Cindy turned and headed for the campsite.

Up at the front of the crowd, by the door I saw Sandy. She was talking to a Park Ranger and looked distressed. Was she looking for me?

I moved up to the front and reached Sandy. She looked at me and started to cry.

The Ranger seeing that Sandy knew me, said that someone had reported an attack in the women's shower, and when he got there, Sandy was the only one inside.

I turned to Sandy and thought to myself "Oh shit, what has happened"

I asked Sandy if she was all right. "It was just a big misunderstanding that's all, let's just go!"

The Ranger looked at Sandy with an eyebrow raised and asked, "So there were no men in the shower with you tonight?"

Sandy looked at me with a worried look. "Well, yes they came in but I was already finished and dressed by then."

"Ya, Bullshit!" a woman standing beside me piped in. "I saw what you were doing in there. You were fucking that guy," she demanded.

The Ranger turned to me and asked, "Are you her husband?" I nodded my head yes.

I looked at Sandy expecting her to rebut the woman, but she remained silent.

"Look, I have to file a report about this and I'm going to need the truth," the Ranger questioned.

"I told you the truth," Sandy said defiantly. "Nothing happened."

The Ranger looked annoyed by the situation and said, "OK, look, I'll stop by your campsite in a bit and let you know the status of this. Just go back there and wait for me please."

I really was in a spot. Did something happen? Why else would that woman say that about Sandy? What if Sandy found out about me and Cindy? I too just wanted to get back to the site.

When we returned to our camp site our neighbors were packing up the camp. I looked at Cindy and she made a grimmus like face and held her finger to her lips for me to stay quiet.

Sandy went right into the tent and stayed there.

I watched as the guys loaded their gear and then Cindy came over and gave me the blanket back. "Nobody knows about us, OK?" she said. "Just deny it if anything comes up." As she said that she looked down at my cock and smiled.

Cindy handed me a small note paper. I saw that it was a telephone number. "Please, call me soon, you fuck me so good." She sighed, smiled again, and then turned and walked away.

I put the paper in my wallet.

After the Squatters had left Sandy came out of the tent and announced that she wanted to leave too.

"It's 3am Sandy!" I said. "What happened over there tonight?"

Sandy again insisted that we go, right away. She didn't want to be there anymore.

We packed our stuff and got it all loaded up when the Ranger pulled up to our site. "You folks leaving?" he asked. "Yes, she wants to get out of here." I replied.

"Well, actually that's good." he said. "You'll be out of here before I have to ask you to leave in the morning"

I just looked at him puzzled.

"It seems that there were a lot of things going on in the showers tonight, both women's, and men's." He said looking at me with a knowing stare.

"Try to leave quietly please. There are a lot of good folks still sleeping." He said walking away.

"We'll be gone in 15 minutes." I replied, embarrassed.

Then I wondered to myself. Was she attacked in the shower? Did they peek in at her while she bathed? Did someone force her to fuck them? One of the guys? Which one? Mark? I couldn't ask her. Not after what I had done.

The ride home was silent. I didn't want to talk about it, anymore then Sandy did.

My dear Sandy. I love her so much.

We knew that we would have to find some way to tell each other the truth, sooner or later.

I came up with the idea of telling this story, and then Sandy could read it. Anything would be better then telling her what happened face to face. But I had to be honest and up front. The truth has to be told.

She will read my story. She's accepted this idea as a good one.

The plan is that she will write her own account of what happened, when she is done reading mine. I really need to hear what happened that night. I hope Sandy forgives me for what I did with Cindy. I hope she forgives me for not being there to defend her from the other guys taunting and harassment. But more then anything, I hope she forgives my failure to stop the guy who may have attacked her in the shower. Wish me luck.

Continued, with Sandy's story

12