All Comments on 'Summer Camping Ch. 04'

by me_and_bill

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
he married to a tramp

understanding a whore is not his problem,he needs to get a new wife.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
No, he isn't going anywhere.

Read the authors name: Me_and_Bill. Obviously Bill either never found out (although his ass must know now!, he didn't care, he was off doing the same thing to some one elses wife (most likely), or he likes this kind of stuff.

But I am slightly interested in finding out how this ends although I already have a strong suspicion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This story isn't real

I have to agree with everyone else that Bill needs a new wife, one that isn't a cheap slut

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 18 years ago
No surprise, but not bad

The writing itself is tight – the author is good.

The plot is no real surprise, but honestly, we don't want it to be. This is Erotica, after all, not Dr. Phil's Guide to Sex While Camping. In that respect, the author has all the right elements – a little bit of exhibitionism to get her horny, and we get to live through the voyeurs in the story.

She makes an attempt at saying no, but then gives in – like she knew (and we knew) she would. It's just what we voyeurs want to see. Do we want our wives to act like this? Most of us don't, but this isn't about that. This is about a sexy story and a vicarious thrill (or we'd be out making should've-been-at-home videos instead of reading stories and going blind, ya know?).

I like the characters, though, and I'm interested in seeing some followup. If it's a strong relationship – and they're honest – we could see some interesting action in the future. If it isn't all that strong, then it'll devolve... but at least it will have had a good beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Two people in love with themselves

No love just what ever turns them selves on. This is just group sex and nothing to do with marriage, love or wives. Have fun with STD's. This isn't even erotic just rutting in the mud. God, even the exhibitionism is weak writing and not emotional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It's a story!

I think some of you are taking this to seriously! At the end of the day this is a story site, it doesn't mean he has to have a slut wife to write about it, I think it was ok.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story dear! Love to see my wife, Marianne, get totally used by men. One difference is she lets them use her ass too. She enjoys being on her back and taking one man in her asshole and putting her feet over my shoulders while I plow her pussy....

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

This is all very natural in the setting of pure nature. I would hope that there is a continuation on this with both women getting pregnant by other than their husbands, to the point that they don't even know who the daddy to their baby is. This is the human condition at its best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
divorce the bitch

i'm sorry why do all men seem to curtail, to whatever the women say, and allow themselves to be downgraded like this.

that's why i say DIVORCE the BITCH, i mean she didn't even want to go camping just wanted to FUCK around and not get caught

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not only unrealistic garbage, it is impossible

so, since garbage deserves the lowest rating, I gave it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5*

DWormcock thinks all the characters should have a dick as small as his. Not so in real life. Nice series. Hot and fun to read. That's what this site is about.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Double standard

Its funny reading comments. People are saying that he should divorce her, but HE CHEATED TOO. No one is even caring about that. They are calling her a whore, but he fucked another guy's wife. I just wish people would stop using this double standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid slut wife.

This brain-dead couple deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dry to the point of being clinical

The female character seems to be a lunatic, so the story wasn't wankable for me. 2*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

No sweety, he won't understand. You're toast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous