Summer Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie finally decided that things had gone far enough and laughing quietly she grabbed hold of Chris's shoulder. She took him by surprise, he had just about gotten Sue's knickers down over her hips; and he could just see the beginnings of her blonde pubic hair shining at the base of her stomach. "That's it Boys. Enough's enough now," Jackie said and pulled the startled young man off her sister. Taken off balance Chris fell over backwards and landed sprawling on the floor. Jackie stepped over him and laughing took hold of one of Steve's hands and began to prise it from her sister's breast.

"Left it a bit late didn't you?" Sue asked using both hands to pull Steve's other hand out of her bra.

"Thought you were enjoying it," Jackie responded letting go of Steve's hand knowing that Sue could take care of herself from this point.

"Thanks for nothing," Sue said pushing Steve away and struggling to pull the front of her t-shirt down and her knickers back up.

Jackie laughed again and turned to return to her seat when a trip from Chris at her feet sent her sprawling. "Oop's sorry," he said and before she could recover Chris was sitting astride her thighs, her arms pinned firmly above her head. Winded Jackie struggled but he held her firmly to the ground. "You just spoilt my fun," he said laughing.

"Serves you right, two onto one isn't fair," Jackie said struggling against his grip.

Holding her wrists with one hand he pulled the bottom of her t-shirt up over her stomach. "I guess it's my turn to teach you a lesson this time," he said and began to softly caress the soft smooth skin of her stomach. The feeling was nice and much against her better judgement she almost began to relax as he worked his way up her stomach, pushing her t-shirt up as he went. When he had exposed sufficient skin he slipped his fingers under the material and Jackie struggled as he worked his hand up under her t-shirt and up the remaining distance onto her breast.

In the meantime Steve had pulled Sue back down onto him and trapping one hand under her and holding onto the other he had renewed his assault upon her breasts; pulling her T-shirt back up with his free hand and grabbing a handful of bra clad breast. Sue struggled and her skirt rode up revealing her knickers crumpled at the top of her thighs still showing an expanse of pubic hair. In a flash he had released his grip on her breast and his hand slid down between her open legs. Sue cried out in surprise as his fingers found her sex, "Oh yes," he said as his fingers quickly pushed between her lips, "that's better. Pucker up Buttercup I'm coming in!" He laughed as Sue struggled

The sudden crash of the front door being flung open caused them all to freeze; four silent figures in an intimate tableau of potential coitus very rudely interrupted. Steve's fingers twitched briefly against Sue's sex while Chris had pulled down the front of Jackie's bra to grasp her nipple with his fingers. Both trophies briefly claimed and equally quickly abandoned.

The heavy tread of the Vicars footsteps was unmistakable and his voice loud in the hall causing an immediate frenzy of movement; the boys dove for concealment in the jumble of boxes and bags at the rear of the stage while the girls attempted to pull their clothes straight and tug their displaced underwear back into place. His voice sounded large in the hall beyond the area beneath the stage, "Hello," he called, "is anyone there?"

He walked over to the front of the stage, his footsteps echoing noisily in the emptiness. "Hello?" he called again. He heard the muffled sound of sudden movement from somewhere under the stage and the muted sound of a hurried conversation. "Hello?" He repeated, "Who's there? Come on out please."He called again, his request abruptly answered as Sue popped up through the left hand stage floor trapdoor. He immediately recognised her as one of the girls from the guide troop. "Hello Sue," he said, his eyes narrowing in pleasure at the unexpected reward of the sight of the very attractive although obviously very sweaty and grubby, young lady. "Are you here on your own?" he asked looking around. Sue smiled sweetly, trying to compose herself and finish pulling her knickers up out of sight below the level of the stage.

"Hello Vicar. No, I'm not. My sister Jackie is here," she said and as if on cue, like pulling a rabbit from a conjurer's hat, Jackie's head appeared through the second trapdoor alongside her. For a moment the vicar's face registered his disappointment that Sue was not alone but he smoothly covered his disappointment and he smiled benignly at Jackie.

"Hello Vicar," Jackie offer, smiling back at him. "We're getting the equipment ready for a camping trip for next week." The Vicar nodded, his face already folding down into his frozen Vicars smile.

"Hello Jackie. How are you? Yes, I already know about the trip. You're camping in the woods behind the Church. I've just signed the papers."

"Papers?" Jackie looked confused.

"Don't worry about it," the Vicar answered condescendingly, "you have to rent the woods from me, the Church, if you want to use them, they belong to me."

"Oh," Jackie looked at her sister, "I didn't know."

"No reason that you should my dear. Are there only the two of you?" he asked changing the subject, "I would have thought that there would have been more of you, those tents are heavy." He paused as if confused, "In fact I thought I'd asked some of the Scouts to give a hand?"

"Pam said she would be here soon. Three of us will be fine." Jackie said quickly covering, trying to move away from the possible subject of the twins.

"Pam?" the vicar asked looking suddenly interested. "Pam Jackson? From the choir?"

"Yep," Jackie answered a little warily, noting the Vicars sudden interest, "she said she would be here. We're expecting her any time now."

The vicar licked his lips and looked around, obviously considering his options, before walking across and picking up a wooden fold up chair. He returned to his spot in front of the low stage and sat down, settling himself in the empty hall like some malevolent stage director at a rehearsal. With sinking hearts the girls exchanged nervous glances and Sue resignedly settled her chin onto her folded arms; the stage was just high enough that she could stand with just her head peeping through the hole and rest her head on her arms. She again exchanged glances with a distinctly uneasy Jackie, neither wanting to leave the safety of their wooden boltholes and both girls preferring the reassuring bulk of the wooden stage between the vicar and themselves.

The girls were right to be nervous; the situation was extremely dangerous for them in a number of ways. The Vicar was one of the most powerful people they knew. Not only was he the local Vicar with the massed strength and power of the Christian Church behind him, and the village was still strongly Church oriented not so much by belief but certainly by tradition; but his position also meant that he sat on the Board of School Governors' and on every other board or committee in the village right through to the local Golf Club. He controlled all the youth activities including the Guides and Scouts and the local youth club. To a very real extent he held the power of life and death over their young lives.

He was doubly dangerous; as a known sexual predator the girls recognised the need to keep well away from his wondering hands, to stay out of his grasp, but neither could they do anything about him, he was the Vicar, a man above suspicion. Any attempt to denounce him would almost certainly fail, to rebound upon the accuser and the Vicar was an extremely dangerous man to make an enemy of. Any girl who would be brave enough to make any accusation would have to be certain that they could bring him down with the first shot, merely wounded he would trample you to death. He was extremely vindictive when he was crossed or felt some imaginary slight, as a fair number of people in the Parish could testify to, much to their chagrin. And he wielded his power ruthlessly. A petty tyrant to be sure but in a small village his power was real and absolute.

So as the Vicar pulled up his chair and settled himself before them the girls were effectively pinned, frozen in place. The prospect of him settling himself down in front of them for what could be a long conversation was a totally unexpected and an extremely frightening prospect. They were also aware of the boys somewhere in the darkness behind them and they were painfully aware that they could under no circumstances let him know they were there. The initial lie saying that they were on their own was fairly innocuous, a natural enough reaction when they had expected him to leave immediately; but now they were trapped into the lie.

The Vicar settled his not inconsiderable bulk down onto the creaking wooden chair and smiled beatifically at the terrified young woman. The presence of the boys in the shadows somewhere behind them made their blood run cold; their presence, if discovered, could lead to ruin by association and also a possible involvement with police if the stories about their recent escapades were true and the girls had a sudden chill thought of being with the Vicar and their parents at the police station with the policeman holding up a pair of knickers and asking if they could identify them. The casual lie of being on their own had doubled their jeopardy.

"I would get you a cup of tea," Jackie offered nervously, "but everything is locked away in there," she said indicating the small kitchen off to the side of the hall with a nod of her head.

"That's alright," the vicar replied largely. "I have a set of keys but I'm not worried about one thank you."

The Vicar paused and smiled at the two girls, his imagination suddenly conjuring up the image of the two young and what he knew to be, very nubile bodies that were lost to view beneath the stage. Letting his mind dwell on the image he settled back in his chair and began a desultory conversation with the two girls while unseen, his hand slowly moved in the pocket of his cassock, gently stroking his slowly hardening shaft.

The girls would have been shocked had they been able to read the Vicars thoughts or seen his hand in the pocket of his cassock but they could not and their attention slowly drifted as he continued to drone on. He was not so much having a conversation with them, he had no real interest in their opinions or their news; rather he was talking at them, throwing up words to cover his thoughts and his actions. He was used to talking while his thoughts were elsewhere; he did it every day at Church. Looking back at their young faces hand he smiled, deriving a certain frisson to be pleasuring himself in front of such an attractive and unsuspecting audience. When he delivered his sermon from the pulpit on a weekday morning the audience often only consisted of dried up old biddies and his imagination had to work overtime to enable him to bring himself off in those circumstances.

He droned on, his voice falling into a dull monotone, giving lie to the graphic images of the girls that filled his head. He was pontificating, he was talking down to them, he was giving them the benefit of his knowledge and his position and despite the fears he personified he was boring them to death.

In the darkness under the stage, from the jumble of boxes and sacks at the back, the two boys slowly emerged from their hiding place, like rats from their holes, pausing to listen to snippets of the Vicars conversation, sniffing the air in the semi-darkness, testing the situation before crawling cautiously forward towards the light. At first they looked for a means escape before realising that they were trapped and would have to stay there and wait out the vicar's pleasure. So they settled themselves behind the girls and listened to the one way conversation, making faces at each other, bolstering each other's jaded bravado and trying not to laugh. Steve offered a cigarette but Chris shook his head, indicating that he put them away with a 'didn't you do enough damage with those things last night?' look. Steve shrugged but returned the pack to his pocket.

Chris sat for a while watching the headless girls at the trapdoors, listening to the stilted conversation, watching the sway of two bodies beneath the stage and suddenly he smiled. Slipping silently across the old floorboards he quietly came up behind the unsuspecting Sue. Without attracting her attention he moved around her, settling himself down in front of her, carefully studying the headless torso in before him. Standing slightly above him, completely unaware of the attention she was attracting, Sue continued her stilted conversation with the Vicar.

Slowly Chris sat upright and brushed himself down. In the heat the dust was sticking to his skin and perspiration was soaking into his shirt. He wiped his face with his hand and wiping his hand on his shirt he wondered how long the Vicar would be staying, wondered how long the girls would be made to stand there. He watched as Sue changed legs and settled herself more easily onto one hip as she made herself comfortable. It sounded like the Vicar was in no hurry to leave. Chris was not surprised; the Vicar had a well deserved reputation for talking too much; which Chris supposed went with the job; it seemed that he also had a reputation for touching up attractive young women, which certainly did not go with the job. 'Lucky Vicar' Chris thought to himself when he considered some of the girls in the Vicars congregation, some of which he had tried to touch up himself and many he would like to. He didn't blame the Vicar; except that he was supposed to be a man of God it seemed perfectly natural that he would try it on whenever he could and if it all went wrong who would ever accuse a Vicar? 'Clever bastard' he thought, very clever. Turning away he silently crawled to front of the stage and peered through a small crack in the ageing woodwork. He could see the Vicar sitting on his chair talking to the girls. He was plainly settled in for the duration. Chris shook his head and smiled thoughtfully to himself as he made his way back to resume his position in front of Sue.

Sue casually reached down and fanned the front of her t-shirt away from her skin to cool herself down, the movement being accentuated by the fact that all Chris could see of her was her body; her head and arms were above the level of the trapdoor and out of sight. Her lithe young body moved in the hard yellow light, as she shifted her weight yet again. She was soft and shapely and he easily imagined the body that was hidden beneath her skirt and t-shirt. He moved quietly forward in the dusty heat, half crawling, half crouching, until he was kneeling directly in front of her. Looking around he found a canvas sack and silently he pulled it over to sit on. Making himself comfortable he began to inspect the body displayed before him, much as an artist would survey his model before taking up his brushes to paint.

Unaware of the scrutiny Sue casually scratched the back of her calf with a foot before shifting her weight again, her hip jutting as she settled herself more comfortably. The Vicars deep sonorous voice rumbled interminably on, he was in his stride and there seemed to be no end in sight to his conversation. Up close Sue's body swayed gently as she idly rested one foot, toe down, on the floor and slowly rocked from side to side on the other, a resting stance common to young women the world over. Chris smiled as she moved and her t-shirt pulled up slightly at the waist showing a soft expanse of bare skin.

She was mid sentence when Chris first ran his finger over the bared strip of skin at her waist. She quite literally jumped and let out a little shriek, ducking down to frantically push his hand away; she briefly glared at him before standing up to face the Vicar her face flushing a bright, panic stricken, red. "A spider on my leg," she stammered, lying hastily but fluently. The Vicar laughed and asked if she needed a hand. "No, no, it's alright. I'm fine thanks," she answered flustered and worried about Chris still lurking in front of her while imagining what kind of hand the Vicar would offer; and she shuddered at the thought of both but for different reasons. "The others will be here in a minute," she added in desperation, a pointed comment to keep the Vicar in place and hope that he remained seated and at arm's length. One set of wondering hands was all she could deal with at any one time. Chris and Steve had convinced her of that earlier.

Jackie glanced at her sister, obviously aware that something was wrong but Sue was staring fixedly straight ahead, seeming to be staring at some point above and behind the Vicars balding head. As she turned her attention back to the Vicar she glanced down and for the first time saw Chris, sitting calmly in front of Sue, casually inspecting her body as though she were a road map and her jaw fell open and for a moment her composure deserted her. Breaking into a cold sweat she turned to face the Vicar again while offering her sister a forlorn and unacknowledged smile of encouragement.

Moving closer Chris placed his hand firmly on Sue's leg, letting her know he was still there, staking his claim. She kicked out at him as surreptitiously as she could but he caught back of her calf and held it, pulling her leg into his body and effectively immobilising her. She wobbled uncertainly on one leg as he leaned down and gallantly kissed the skin of her dusty knee. She shivered ae ran his hand slowly up the back of her thigh, squeezing the soft flesh gently before letting her go. Standing as upright as she could Sue arched backwards away from him, trying to place her body as far away from him as she could without attracting the Vicars attention. Seeing the small movement Chris smiled and taking hold of her by the hips, he pulled her back into him, holding her there, telling her through his hold on her to stop struggling, that resistance was futile.

He held her until she settled down, his arms wrapped around her legs, holding her close in against him. When she had finally quieted he slowly pushed up the bottom of her t-shirt with his free hand, exposing a small triangle of skin. She struggled again but he pressed his face against her, rubbing his cheek against the warmth and silken smoothness of her tummy. With one hand Sue reached down and grabbed his hair, ineffectually trying to pull his head away but Chris grabbed her hand and forcing it behind her he held it there. With slow deliberation he pressed his mouth against the soft skin of her stomach, his tongue making small wet circles around her navel, raising goose bumps and making her shiver. He let go of her hand and knowing she was defeated, Sue placed it back on the top of the trapdoor, abdicating responsibility, effectively abandoning her body to him.

As she retreated he sat back a little and inspected the body she had just abandoned to him. The sensation was strange, cocooned in a warm secret place with his own live body to play with; a beautiful, albeit headless, body at that. With her head above the trapdoor and her arms resting on the stage, Sue was gamely keeping up her side of the conversation although he could tell by her voice that she was frightened, nervously awaiting his next touch.

Moving closer again he casually reached around and found the button on the waistband at the side of her skirt. As soon as she felt him Sue again reached down and tried to stop him but he easily waved the hand away and with obvious reluctance it once again disappeared back from where it had come. Taking his time he fiddled with the button until it came undone and with a gentle pull her skirt immediately settled a little on her hips, a small expanse of skin appearing between the waist of her skirt and the bottom of her t-shirt. Taking hold of the material he turned the skirt around until the open button and zipper were facing him. He pulled at the zipper opening it almost silently.