Summer Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue coughed nervously as she felt her skirt suddenly sag lower on her hips. She was being undressed and yet there was little she could do, the Vicars voice just droned on interminably. Almost mockingly he was now lecturing her on to the benefits of the Scout and Guide movements, of which he was pleased that Sue and Jackie were both members. "So very good for young people;" he voiced pompously as Chris pulled down the zip on her skirt, "a good introduction to the teachings of the Church. Builds character and instils a strong moral code."

If the Vicar could only see what he was doing to this young and very sexy acolyte beneath the stage Chris thought, he would probably have immediately rescinded those opinions and probably excommunicated all of them. 'Or maybe not' he suddenly thought, knowing the Vicar's penchant for you women and looking at Sue standing in terrified compliance in front of him with her skirt hanging loosely on her hips. "Maybe the Vicar just might approve' he though smiling. He heard Sue nervously agree with the Vicar about worth of belonging to the Guides although he guessed that at this particular moment, with Chris below the stage trying to remove her skirt, her ideas as to what constituted a 'strong moral code' and the Vicars probably drastically parted company.

Reaching around her Chris ran his hand around the waistband of her skirt and pushed it slowly down over her hips, working it onto her thighs before letting it slide down her legs to pool on the dusty wooden floor around her ankles. She squirmed as she felt her skirt slide down her legs, a small protest forming in her throat but her fear of discovery stilled it. She rubbed her legs together nervously, suddenly exposed and vulnerable standing there in just her knickers.

She again leaned back away from him as if somehow trying to distance herself from the reality of what was happening to her and Chris sat back and smiled, revelling in her nervousness. Sue was undressing nicely and he was in no rush, his confidence was growing. He was now confident that would have her naked, or as near to naked as he could get her, before he was finished. Holding her legs, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath his hands, he waited for her to settle down again before reaching down and lifting each unresponsive, leaden, foot in turn he removed her skirt completely.

Standing with her head out of the other trapdoor like a stunted jack-in-the-box Jackie was worried, she and Sue were having difficulties in keeping the conversation with the Vicar moving. He could keep talking forever but occasionally he would throw a question back at them and they had to be ready to answer; and Sue was obviously faltering, seeming to lose the thread. A quick glance across at her confirmed Jackie's fears, Sue had the frozen look of a rabbit caught in the headlights, she was staring straight ahead, rigid, almost terrified. Feigning a stretch Jackie causally leaned back and glanced down to try to see what was wrong with her, what was happening below the level of the stage.

Seeing the movement Chris looked up and smiled. He held Sue's skirt up for Jackie to see and smiled when he saw the look of shock on her face. Laughing to himself he very deliberately folded the skirt and placed it with exaggerated care to one side. He spread his hands and dipped his head in a mock curtsey to Jackie who was staring back at him in complete disbelief. Smiling Chris reached out and without taking his eyes off Jackie he stroked the back of his fingers up and over Sue's naked legs. Reaching the top he moved around and grabbing her bottom, he pulled her forward until he could bury his face in her groin. Sue closed her eyes as if she were about to cry. Jackie could see Chris's cheeks slowly expand and deflate as he blew through the soft material of Sue's knickers and she could almost feel his hot breath blowing through her knickers against her own sex and she shivered.

Sitting back Chris looked up at Jackie and smiled. He raised one eyebrow conspiratorially. "You next," he mouthed silently and smiled. He extended two fingers in the universal imitation of a gun which in slow motion he pretended to cock and then fire straight at Jackie. She almost winced as he pulled the imaginary trigger so real was the moment. The Vicars voice broke into her consciousness bringing Jackie back to the present; he was asking a question, forcing her to tear her eyes away from Sue and turn to face him.

Chris sat back again, admiring the view of Sue standing before him in just her knickers. Her long shapely legs glowed in the bright yellow light. Motes of dust swirled in the air around her giving her body a slightly ethereal aspect. He smiled to himself wondering vaguely if undressing a woman while she talked to a Vicar gave her any added purity, any added holiness, hence the slightly supernatural glow. He placed his hands on her hips and felt her start, felt her panic bubbling away just beneath the surface and he smiled again. He drew her closer to him and with a real degree of satisfaction he felt her try to resist him, pulling back, trying to distance herself from his hands. Shaking his head slightly he plucked at the elastic at the leg of her knickers, letting it snap back against her skin; a warning that resistance was futile, a warning that she clearly understood and he smiled as he felt her reluctantly try to relax back into his hands again.

Chris's hands wandered slowly down the outside of Sue's legs as Jackie stumbled dazedly through her responses to the Vicars tedious but dangerous questions. His hands caressed her skin, revelling in the soft warmth and smoothness of her thighs. Her old, faded, cotton school knickers bagged slightly as she moved uneasily under his hands, the elastic as loose as the material; and he noted with a slight frisson of anticipation that the shape of her pubic hair and the outline of her sex could be clearly seen, loosely concealed beneath the thin material.

Gently he ran the back of his knuckle down across the front of her knickers, crossing her pubic area and over the outline of her sex and he felt the small answering tremble in her hips as his finger brushed her lips, his first real intimate contact. He ran his hands over her legs, gentling her to his touch, the front, the side and the back, drawing goose bumps as he passed. She squirmed softly under his hands, the intimacy slowly warming between her legs.

He caressed the back of her thighs, slowly moving higher until they reached the soft edge of her knickers, the line of demarcation between the skin of her legs and more secret, more exciting skin of her bottom. He paused for a moment as his fingers explored the soft ridge of material before they dipped under the elastic and moved upwards, stroking and fondling the firm, smooth, naked, globes of her bottom.

She gasped as his hands took possession of her arse and she squeezed her cheeks and legs together in the forlorn hope of stopping any further advances. But in truth she knew that she could not stop him, he now had all the advantages on his side, he had removed her skirt and he already had his hands inside her knickers. His hands palmed her cheeks; squeezing and rolling them, working his fingers between her tightly clenched buttocks. He was playing with her and she knew that any time soon he would move between her legs and put his fingers inside her. She was extraneous to the event, she knew Chris felt no responsibility to her, he did not care about her, she was just a body to be touched up and felt, another notch on his headboard. She gripped the edge of the stage as his hands continued to knead the globes of her arse, working her cheeks apart, touching the sensitive entrance between them, moving freely inside her knickers. She felt she wanted to cry, despite the moisture growing between her legs, the natural result of his manipulations, she felt cold and tired. The Vicar was watching her and she smiled as Chris intimately played with her below the stage, and suddenly she gave up, she knew she was lost anyway and she relaxed her muscles, letting his hands do as they pleased, standing upright and straight as Chris played freely and easily inside her underwear.

Chris felt her relax, he could not believe in his good fortune that had placed him here today. He palmed the soft cheeks of Sue's arse, filling his hands and his imagination with the weight and the texture of her softly yielding globes. He felt the fight go out of her, she relaxed as his fingers delved between her cheeks, heard her sharp intake of breath as his fingertips found and circled the tight brown rosebud entrance that nestled there. 'Oh God!' he heard her whisper as his fingers probed, her cheeks tightening again involuntarily and he laughed. He wasn't sure that God had much to do with it but he knew he could thank the Vicar for helping keep her in check while he these amazing things to her. Fate was with him and he smiled contentedly as his hands luxuriated in feel of the bare skin of her bottom, gently probing the dark secrets now on offer.

Did he believe in God? He didn't know but the one thing that he was sure of was that someone was certainly smiling on him today. He had already managed to remove Sue's skirt and bow here he was with his hands inside her knickers and the Vicar, who was the representative of the Church in the village but who certainly represented nobody that he knew off's idea of God, was actively aiding and abetting, albeit unknowingly, in the sexual and moral decline of one of his charges right here and right now under his not inconsiderable nose.

Having no idea of the theological questions that were occupying Chris Sue braced herself against his finger as it slowly circled the entrance to her arse. She tensed her muscles, squeezing her cheeks together, once again trying to halt the increasing intimacies he was taking with her body. The more she struggled however the more pervasive and insistent his finger became, waiting until she could resist no more before touching the small brown rose of her arse, slowly working its way past the tight ring of muscle; extending his intimacy, his knowledge of her body; and she gave a small, lost, almost inaudible cry at the familiar way he was using her

Her resolve to remain stoical faded and she reached down, trying again in vain to pull his hands away, trying to stop the steady intimate invasion of his finger; but Chris just ignored her efforts and keeping up the steady pressure of his finger at her arse he leaned forward and ran his tongue along the inch or so of bare skin showing between the bottom of her shirt and the top of her knickers. He felt her shiver and her hands switched instinctively to try to push his face away but he laughed again and pressed with his finger, working at her tight virgin entrance, pushing the tip of his finger past the tight barrier of muscle. She cried at the intrusion and again reaching behind her she grasped his wrist with both hands trying to pull his hand from inside her knickers and away from her bottom,

Chris smiled at the panic and taking hold of the waistband of the loose material of her knickers with his free hand he pulled them down at the front. Panicked again as she felt the front of her knickers slide down Sue gasped and once more grabbed for the front of her knickers in an attempt to keep her underwear. Smiling at this new game Chris pushed again with his finger, sliding a little deeper inside her, feeling the resistance as Sue clenched her cheeks. She held for a moment before she let go of her knickers and once again grabbed for his hand trying to halt the steady intrusion of his finger. He let her continue the unequal struggle for a moment as he continued to slowly impale her on his finger before he casually took hold of the front of her knickers and pulled them down. As she struggled behind her he slowly pulled her knickers down at the front, lower this time, sliding them down until he had revealed the beginnings of the soft golden mass of her pubic hair.

With a barely muffled sob Sue let go his hand behind her and again made a grab to pull the front of her knickers back up but anticipating her and enjoying his new game Chris once again pressed his finger deeper into her causing an instant reversal of direction as she again tried to grab his wrist. She almost sobbed in frustration; she was losing the unequal fight to retain her underwear and what was left of her modesty and try as she might neither could she remove Chris's intrusive finger from where it was lodged.

Like all women Sue saw her knickers as a last line of defence. Illogically she felt that once they were gone she was defenceless; there was nothing to deny Chris access, to keep him out of her sex. Logically she already knew that the thin material offered no defence at all; and the little protection they actually had provided had been breached, he was already inside them, already inside her but still she struggled.

And Chris was enjoying the completely uneven tussle. Slowly he removed his finger from inside her and Sue sighed, clenching her cheeks tightly, squeezing hard, as if barring him from re-entry, shutting the stable door after the horse had, voluntarily, bolted. Smiling to himself he fondled her tense cheeks briefly before removing his hand completely from her knickers.

He now had a new game in mind, or to be more precise, a continuation of the current game. Playing cat and mouse with her first pulled her knickers down at the front and then as she desperately tried to recover them, pulling them down at the back. Watching her trying to pull them back up he could feel her growing desperation; and as she struggled with her underwear his hand slipped back inside her knickers at the back, roaming freely over the quivering cheeks of her superb arse while the back of his other hand brushed lightly over her sex at the front.

Changing his line of attack he pulled down on her knickers at the front while at the same time pushing his finger back deep into the crease of her bottom. As she made a grab for the front of her knickers he gently forced his way between her softly rounded cheeks and despite her belated resistance his fingers once again found the soft brown rosebud that nestled there. Sue froze as he again explored her with a fingertip, pressing again against the recently vacated Gently he increased the pressure and his finger slipped slowly passed her restraining muscle and once more she cried out quietly, as his fingertip, more easily this time, slid back inside her.

He held her there for a moment, balanced on his fingertip, almost standing on tiptoe to try to lessen the intrusion. Smiling he slowly swivelled his finger inside her causing her to open her legs slightly, pushing her bottom backwards against him, this time unsure if she wanted him to withdraw or push harder. She deflated around his hand as he pulled back out of her, coming down off tiptoe, slowly breathing again.

His finger traced the opening he had just vacated, feeing the soft heat of her secret place, making her squirm; hoping to make her moist. He felt Sue tense as his hand slowly moved lower down, following the natural crease of her arse, searching for juncture where her thighs met. He could feel her tense in anticipation, knowing full well where his hand was headed. She was hanging on to the front of her knickers, her knuckles white with strain but the threat was at the back and the hand moving softly but purposely down between her legs. He heard the Vicar address a question to her and she bravely tried to answer, trying to keep her voice calm and steady as his hand finally slipped between her legs from behind.

His fingers moved inquisitively in the darkness between her thighs, seeking for the warm silky wetness that he knew lay waiting to be explored in the dark and forbidden places where her legs met. His hand inched slowly forward, moving towards his goal a fraction at a time, hampered by the awkward angle of reaching around from behind her. Trying to keep up her conversation with the vicar he felt Sue tense as his hand crept forward, her smiling to himself as her voice finally broke as his fingers found her, finally closing softly over the gently yielding lips of her sex.

He paused as he savoured the moment, his hand moulding itself around her warmth. She stopped talking; her breath held as a finger delicately traced the soft line of her sex, gently and blindly following the deep indentation between her hidden lips.

Sue's voice trembled uncertainly, almost breaking from a mixture of desire and despair as she desperately tried to continue her conversation with the Vicar while trying to ignore Chris's finger as it moved along her sex, familiarising itself with her secret places, slipping easily between her lips, gently drawing her sweet and secret moisture from her.

Chris exhaled slowly, he had not realised that he had been holding his breath as his fingers had sought for Sue's sex. Now he was there, between her legs, his fingers in possession of her most secret place, he suddenly realised he had been so intent on his quarry that he had forgotten to breathe. Suddenly he smiled and stifled a laugh, he had won, he was holding her sex, she had no more defences left, all had fallen and his fingers were now in control of her, she was his. He looked around, he wanted to tell someone what he was doing, where his hand was, he wanted to shout it out that he was holding Sue's sex, but all that came down to him through the hot dusty air was the Vicars voice, turgid and ponderous.

"I must admit to being more than a little concerned at what appears to be a rapid moral decline in the younger generation." The Vicar rumbled on unaware of the rapid moral decline that was being enacted right in front of him. "Mini-skirts and 'free-love'," he asked, "what is all that about?" Chris could have told him and for once, as he held Sue's sex in the palm of his hand, Chris felt almost sorry for the Vicar that the changes in Society he was watching had left him so far behind. 'Sex,' Chris answered in his head, 'that's what it's all about Vicar; just sex.' But this simple thought had not occurred to the Vicar and so the modern generation was simply drifting on by him, unintelligible and incomprehensible. The Vicar shook his head almost sadly, "It is almost beyond me," he said, his hand still caressing his erection buried deep in his pocket, his need to cum growing steadily. "Nowadays it just seems that all most youngsters care about is instant gratification."

'And for once you are totally correct.' Chris thought as his fingers cupped and explored Sue's sex, 'I fully endorse the concept of instant gratification. That is what my generation is all about! I've wanted this girl from the first time I saw her this morning and look, 'Hey Presto'," he gave her sex a slight squeeze, feeling Sue move in response, 'here I am.' He gave a small bow towards the Vicar's voice, 'and I could not have done it without you. Thank you. I couldn't agree with you more, I love the moral decline in the modern generation and I hope to help this young lady decline a whole lot more before I am finished with her.' And as if reading his thoughts Sue shivered at his touch. Feeling his hand beginning to cramp from the uncomfortable position he was holding it in he gave Sue's sex a departing squeeze before removing his hand from between her legs.

Sitting back he flexed his hand, his fingers tingling as the circulation returned. He held them to his face; the sweet scent of Sue's sex lingered and he inhaled deeply. Turning his attention back to Sue he reached out and lightly brushed the skin on her tummy, just above the sagging waistband of her knickers and he smiled as she jumped to his touch. Moving lower he touched the naked skin of her thigh, running his fingertip slowly upwards, barely touching the soft, warm skin, drawing a shiver from her as he went.