Summer Changed My Life - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried tears of joy after reading Daniel's note. I was still sobbing after getting dressed and drinking coffee in his kitchen. I finally pulled myself together and after fixing my face, called an Uber and headed back to my apartment.

....

It shouldn't be a surprise that I had made my way to the theater department like I had in high school. There weren't any major productions early on, just a couple of one act plays but they allowed me to show off my makeup and costuming experience. The Theater Professor of Dramatic Arts, Professor Johnston, was thrilled to find someone with my level of expertise.

I was thrilled to find Sarah Roulet'. She was a Theater Major and had visions of going to Hollywood or Broadway. She was absolutely gorgeous, the stereotypical blonde-haired, blue-eyed goddess with a voluptuous figure. I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. It didn't take long for me to get burned.

We hit it off and became great friends, but she made it clear early on that friendship was all we would ever have. I understood, I'd heard that often enough in high school. When you're as petite as I am, most women don't look at you as a potential mate, boyfriend, husband, pick your word. Friends. I was always a great 'friend'. That seemed to be my destiny in life, 'friend' never lover.

I understood. Sarah was an incredible person on so many levels. We hit it off and became close but never as close as I would have hoped. She thought of me as a 'bestie' and never a potential lover. (Sigh.) That seemed to be Triple-J's lot in life with any woman he was interested in romantically.

And so, of course, Sarah's boyfriend was a flaming asshole. Mark Evans was a hunk, there was no denying that. Tall, dark, and handsome is a stereotype but it fit Mark like a hand in a glove. He usually played all the male leads in any of the college Theatre's dramatic or musical productions. And to give the devil his due, he was damn good at it. Sarah had the lead opposite him most of the time but not always. I think that was at least a good part of the reason she liked him so much. If Mark was her boyfriend, even if she wasn't the lead opposite him, he was still her boyfriend.

State University had a long-standing tradition of putting on a haunted house every Halloween season for the local community. Every College of the University was responsible for 'hosting' a room of their own design and making. The attendees would vote on any number of award categories but 'best of' was THE one all the colleges hoped to win. The Theater Department had won more than their share of 'best of' trophies but hadn't won in that category in a couple of years.

Professor Johnston was determined to re-capture the trophy and was counting heavily on me to help him do it. After a long brainstorming session, we settled on the zombie graveyard scene from Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' video as our theme for the year. I was excited, I was confident I could pull off the makeup and costuming, Mark was certain he would rock the Michael Jackson character, Sarah wasn't quite as certain she could pull of the Ola Ray character, but she decided to go with it since everyone else was really excited about the idea.

And it was here that my 'choreographer' skills were discovered by the theater group. Everyone watched the zombie dance scene multiple times together, but they just weren't quite getting it. I asked everyone to trust me and started with Mark. I knew I had to play to his ego, or he wouldn't accept any suggestions from me.

"Mark, you're an awesome dancer but everyone in this scene takes their dance cues from the Michael Jackson character. You'll be out front, but this isn't a solo. It's almost as if you're leading all of the zombies at the same time. Slow down just the tiniest bit and let everyone follow you."

Even Sarah bit her lip, she knew how Mark might react. I guess I stroked his ego enough, he smiled and thanked me for the suggestions. At first, he kept looking over his shoulder to see if everyone was on the same page as him, eventually he relaxed and played his role. I wandered through the rest of the group and made individual suggestions here and there, everyone graciously accepted them and pretty soon the group was rocking it!

Professor Johnston shook his head and smiled at me. "Costumes, makeup, and now choreography. Are there any other talents you're hiding from us?"

"It really never entered my mind. I've always loved to dance myself. I guess the dance lessons my mom made me take when I was younger paid off. Inside my head, I kept hearing the lessons my instructor used to give me and just passed them along to everyone else."

The haunted house was open every weekend in October. By the time the house closed on Sunday night of the first weekend, all the other colleges had pretty much conceded the 'best of' trophy to us. The theater group 'broke a leg' together. Mark was amazing as the Michael Jackson character; Sarah was equally as amazing as 'Michael's Girl.' We wound up pretty much sweeping every important award there was. In addition to 'best of' we also won the awards for best costumes, and best makeup.

On the final night of the haunted house, I scooted out of there as soon as everyone's makeup was finished. No one knew I was leaving. I drove back to my apartment to get dressed. I already had everything laid out. I quickly put on my lavender tinted makeup which included eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I finished that off with a matte to glitter dark purple lip gloss.

After putting on my silicone prosthetics, I slipped into my costume, called the 'Webbed Vampire Mistress' which consisted of a black halter neck dress with purple embroidered web bodice, layered web and lace miniskirt in front and train to my knees in the back, flared vampire collar, spider lace glovettes and purple webbed petticoat. I pulled on black fishnet pantyhose and black patent leather, open toe, 5" stilettos.

I popped a deep purple wig with long wavy hair onto my head. I finished off my costume with theatrical quality vampire teeth that slid over my incisors, NOT the cheesy plastic ones, and pressed 2" coffin-tipped purple sparkle nails onto my fingertips. No one knew about Jamie yet and more importantly, I didn't have time to do my nails properly.

I looked in my full-length mirror and a 'come fuck me while I suck your blood' vampire was looking back at me. I giggled, blew her a kiss, and hurried back to the haunted house. I paid the admission and went inside.

I went directly to the Theatre Department's room where the Zombies were in full dance mode. I strolled seductively through; Mark couldn't keep his eyes off me. I had timed things perfectly. Each of the rooms got a 10-minute break every two hours; the breaks were staggered so the house was always still in scare mode. Just as the final notes played, I looked right at Mark, licked my lips and walked out of the room.

A minute later, someone grabbed my elbow and spun me around. It was Mark. "Damn baby, you're so fucking hot. I got a hard-on just watching you walk through the room."

He pulled me into his arms and tried to kiss me. "Wow stud, you don't waste any time. What will your girlfriend say about you hitting on me?"

"How do you know I have a girlfriend?"

"I may be one of the undead, but my eyes work just fine. A hunk like you, how could you not have a girlfriend?"

"You think I'm a hunk, do you?" Mark smiled lasciviously as he pulled me back into his arms and kissed me, hard. I pretended to fight him, but he held me in his embrace, and I slowly kissed him back. My hands were on his chest, I was pretending to push away from him when he reached down and put his hand between my legs. I bit him on the neck, hard. It drew blood and looked just like a vampire bite from the movies.

He pushed me away and felt his neck. When he saw his own blood on his hands, he became livid. He balled up his fist and said, "Crazy fucking bitch, I'm gonna knock those vampire teeth out of your mouth."

"Touch me and I'll scream at the top of my lungs. I'll have you arrested for sexual assault. Who do you think you are grabbing my pussy while you forcibly kissed me?"

He knew he was trapped and turned to go. "I'll see you again someday bitch. This isn't over yet." He stormed off, blood oozing from the twin holes in his neck.

I went back home, hurriedly cleaned up, and returned to the Haunted House just in time for the closing ceremonies and award presentations. Sarah hugged me and said, "We never could have done this without you, Triple-J!" I hugged her back and smiled. "Mark is in a foul mood. He said he stumbled in a dark hallway and fell against a post that had two nails sticking out it. He's not going out with the rest of us, can I ride with you?"

"Of course, Sarah, anything for my bestie."

We partied late and went back to my apartment. Sarah had stayed overnight before, always sleeping in the guest bedroom. We were both a little tipsy. "Sarah, there's something I want you to hear." I had hidden my cell phone in the bodice of my costume. It was on audio record the entire time of my run-in with Mark dressed as the Vampire Mistress.

Sarah sat there stunned as she listened to it. "I knew it, I knew it. That son-of-a-bitch was ogling that vampire slut the entire time she was in the room. He said he had to run to the bathroom when he hurried out at the beginning of break, the damn liar."

She started sobbing and I held her. She cried for a few minutes and then the realization hit her. "Triple-J, how did you get that recording? Do you know her?"

I poured Sarah a glass of wine and said, "I'll be right back. Be patient."

Twenty minutes later the Vampire Mistress came out of my bedroom. Sarah stared daggers. "How long have you been here bitch, where's Triple-J?"

I answered in Triple-J's voice. "I've been here the whole time Sarah. I'm here right now."

"Tr-Trip-Triple-J? Holy shit! Is that REALLY you?"

"Yes, Sarah. It's really me."

She continued to stare and then started giggling uncontrollably. Soon she was doubled over; she was laughing so hard she was crying.

"Sarah, are you OK? You're not mad at me?"

"I can't wait to tell that asshole Mark that he hit on a guy! He so deserves to know!" She doubled over in laughter again.

"Sarah! No one here at school knows about Jamie but you. PLEASE don't say anything; Mark will kick my ass!"

"Jamie? You've been doing this so long you even have a femme name?"

"Actually, I haven't been doing this that long at all. Not even half a year. Let me pour myself a glass of wine and join you. I'll tell you the whole story."

I poured myself a glass but brought the bottle with me. I had a feeling Sarah and I would both need a refill before long. Then I began to pour out my story. I told her almost everything. I told her how I discovered Jamie. I told her about my friendship with Maria. I told her about Jeremy, I even told her about Alex the Asshole. I told her how Uncle Dave rescued me; I did NOT tell her about me and Uncle Dave's sexual relationship. (A gurl has to have SOME secrets!) I told her how I had found out about Gloria's infidelities through Alex and how grateful Uncle Dave was. And now, here we were.

"Please Sarah, please don't say anything. Jamie is still so new to me, I'm not sure where I want to go with her. I need to take this at my own pace. Please don't say anything." I was almost crying, a single tear rolled down my cheek.

Sarah reached out, caught my tear on her finger, leaned in and kissed me gently on the cheek. "Don't worry, Jamie. Your secret is safe with me. I would never do anything to harm my best gurlfriend."

I hugged her to me, hard. "I'm sorry I was the one who showed you what a shit Mark is."

She hugged me back, gently, and then held me at arm's length. "You have no need to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. Deep down inside, I guess I knew all along. I just didn't want to admit it to myself. I was too busy enjoying being the star of the Theater Department's girlfriend. Enough talk about him. What are the two of us girls going to do for Halloween?"

I gulped. "You want me to go out on Halloween? To a party? Where other college kids are? Where someone might make me? I-I-I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

Sarah started laughing again. "Oh gurlfriend! I guarantee no one will make you. I'm sitting right here with my bestie, and I still can't believe it!" She smiled at me encouragingly. "I'll be with you the whole time. We'll have the funnest night ever!"

"You're right. And I have an idea...."

Halloween night arrived. Sarah was already at my apartment. She had been invited to the basketball team's party and was bringing me. I had talked her into dressing up like me, the only thing different would be her color scheme. Two Playboy Bunnies were going to make the scene at the party.

Before Sarah arrived, I poured Opium Bubble Bath by Yves Saint Laurent into the tub and ran it as hot as I could stand it. I soaked for over an hour with my nose just above water. While soaking, I douched three times and shaved twice. Squeaky clean inside and out, I hopped out of the tub and dried off. I powdered myself from head to toe with Opium Body Powder and slipped into my silicone vagina panties with the open bottom and silicone breasts.

I began to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of extra-long Pearlescent Silk Stockings Pantyhose. They were crotchless, sheer to the waist, jet black with just a sprinkling of gold sparkle to them. I then grabbed a gold satin Playboy Bunny strapless corset teddy and tugged it on. It shrunk my 24" waist down to 23" so my measurements were now 34C-23-35; I had even more of an hourglass figure! I had also worked my seamstress magic on them; they too now had an open crotch. The tips of the bunny tail ended in little gold highlights.

I slipped into a pair of matching gold satin, peep toe stilettos. They had 5" heels and cut out sides. I put on most of the matching bunny accoutrements to the costume which included the white satin collar with black satin bowtie, white satin cuffs with bunny cufflinks, and the rosette name tag worn on the hip. I had purchased one that said 'Jamie'. No way was I going to wear anything that said 'Gloria' ever again!

I went back to my makeup table and began to apply gold tone makeup that complemented my gold chrome nails. I put on my foundation crème and very gently dusted it with a gold sparkle pigment powder. I used dramatic gold glitter eyeshadow with just a thin line below my eyes. My eyeliner and mascara both had just a hint of gold to them. I finished off with a rose gold glitter lip crème.

I returned to the closet and selected an extra-long raven black wig from Gloria's collection. It came three fourths of the way down my back, had waves and curls interspersed throughout and parted on the left side. I grabbed the gold satin bunny ears and returned to the full-length mirror in the bathroom. I perched the bunny ears on top of my head. There was a goddess staring back at me from the mirror. My artistic talents had created a living, breathing, walking, talking, golden sex machine! I grabbed a bottle of Opium perfume and liberally spritzed myself behind my knees, on my thighs, on my wrists, between my breasts, on my neck, and behind my ears.

Sarah was in my apartment and wearing her matching silver satin Playboy Bunny costume when I came out. When she saw me, she wolf-whistled appreciatively. "Damn gurl. I hope you can make me look half as good as you."

"Sarah, you're a sweetie to say that but you are movie-star gorgeous. No one will even look in my direction when they see you walk through the door. Go ahead and sit down so I can do your makeup." At my suggestion, Sarah had already used a cosmetic silver dye on her hair. She had also put on silver chrome nail polish on her fingers and toes, again at my suggestion. I had chosen a silver makeup palette to complement her costume.

I was going to build her makeup around her nail polish. I chose a silver shimmer glitter eyeshadow. I used eyeliner pencil on both her upper and lower lids, meeting at the outside corner of her eyes. I used a dramatic dark eyebrow pencil on her brows to make her eyeshadow really stand out. I glued on extra-long silver tinted, false eyelashes to make her eyes really pop. I finished off her makeup with a silver shimmer pink lip gloss that made her lips look extra moist.

"OK, girl. Go look at yourself in the full-length mirror in my bedroom."

She did and started screaming. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. Jamie, your makeup skills are off the chart. I've never looked so fucking hot in my entire life. If I don't get laid tonight, every guy there must be gay! Get your ass in here so I can see how we look together."

I did as she asked. We posed, we took selfies, we giggled. We went back into the living room and drank some wine. We waited long enough so we could be 'fashionably late' to the basketball team's party. We called an Uber and went outside to wait. It was unseasonably warm for that late in the year; we didn't need coats. I had also purchased each of us a matching satin clutch purse for our IDs and essentials, silver for Sarah, gold for me.

We were holding hands as we waited. Cars were honking at us as they drove by. More than one car stopped at the curb, trying to give us a ride. Guys were begging us to get in their cars. We just hugged each other a little tighter and said 'No' to every offer like that. Our Uber finally arrived, and we got in. The driver couldn't take his eyes off us. We begged him to keep his eyes on the road, but he couldn't help himself. Sarah whispered in my ear, "What the fuck. We'll show this asshole."

She pulled my face to hers and began to kiss me. I realized why she was doing it and kissed her back. We opened our mouths and our tongues played together where the driver could easily see us. "Oooooohhhhhh!" he groaned from the front seat. We could tell he was furiously rubbing himself. We giggled and continued making out until we heard him say, "Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck," from the front seat.

We arrived at the party. Sarah looked at the driver and said, "You already got your tip. Here's another one. Take a video of us from behind as we walk away from your car. You can jerk off to us over and over again; fantasizing about two Playboy Bunnies fucking and sucking you."

We walked arm-in-arm away from the car. I leaned in and told Sarah, "I never realized you were such a bad girl and I'm loving it! I hope I can keep up with you tonight."

Sarah stopped, threw her arms around me, and kissed me again, our tongues dancing together outside of our mouths. "That's for the Uber driver's video." she giggled as we continued walking to the party.

Sarah knocked on the door of the Lambda Chi frat house. It was the fraternity all the basketball players belonged to. It was LOUD inside; they didn't hear her. We both had to bang on the door with our fists before someone heard us. The cacophony exploded onto the porch as the door opened. We stepped inside and there was a sudden, almost painful silence. Every eye in the room was on us, staring intently.

Suddenly, the DJ started playing the Babyface version of 'You Are So Beautiful' and we just got rushed by the room. Sarah got pulled away from me and I was surrounded by all these really tall men. I'm already short; I felt like I was walking downtown surrounded by skyscrapers. It made me REALLY nervous, and I almost started hyperventilating. A man stood in front of me and said, "Don't look at anyone else, look at me."

I stared into the eyes of a gorgeous man. He wasn't nearly as tall as everyone else, probably around 6' 2". His skin had an olive complexion, he had curly black hair and almost golden eyes. I was able to calm down and regain my normal breathing. He smiled. I almost melted. "Hi, welcome to our party. I'm Agapios Alexandrakis. I'm an exchange student from Greece and the starting point guard for the team. My friends call me Alex. It's a lot easier to pronounce for you Americans." (The irony of being with another man named Alex was not lost on me. I smiled to myself.) He smiled again; I could feel myself getting damp down below.