Summer Changed My Life - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the bouquet in her arms and leaned down to kiss her on the cheek. She placed her arms around my neck and hugged me to her. She was crying uncontrollably. The applause started again, and people began to stand. The entire auditorium was on its feet cheering wildly. I pushed Sarah's wheelchair front and center of the stage and stepped back to let her bask in her deserved applause.

"That was so sweet of you, Jamie." my mother said. "And you're very beautiful, the transformation is amazing."

"Now I know how you were able to give me all those excellent wardrobe and makeup suggestions." said Margeaux.

Uncle Dave smiled at me and nodded as he guided Mom and Margeaux away. It was easy to tell he was allowing Dad and me a chance to speak alone. "Your mother is right, Jamie. You are gorgeous. If I hadn't known it was you, I never would have recognized you. As it is, I'm still having trouble believing it's you and I'm standing right next to you."

"Thanks Dad, that's sweet of you to say."

"Um, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure Dad, go ahead."

"Are you gay? I mean, it's OK if you are, I'll understand. Your Uncle Dave has been a sounding board for me, and he's helped me a lot. He told me how the whole thing started so at least I understand that. I'm just trying to work this whole thing out in my mind."

"Dad, I appreciate your honesty. I know this is difficult for you. I'm glad Uncle Dave is there for you. I don't think wearing women's clothing and presenting as a woman makes me gay. I can say with all honesty that Triple-J has never been with a man like that." (A little white lie, I know but I'm trying to help Dad out. Baby steps, baby steps.)

"Mom told me you have to go to the cast party tonight. Can you join us for brunch tomorrow morning before we go home?"

"Of course, Dad. I'm glad you finally got a chance to see Jamie. I never like keeping secrets from you and Mom. I was pretty confused about the whole thing for a while, so I definitely realize it's going to take some getting used to for you and Mom."

"Um, are you going to 'dress-up' for brunch tomorrow or will I get a chance to see Triple-J?"

I giggled. Dad winced. I guess my femme voice was tough for him to get used to as well. "Triple-J will be coming to brunch tomorrow, Dad. I don't dress up like this all of the time, not even most of the time."

Dad visibly relaxed. "Well, I guess I better let you go change so Triple-J can go to his cast party."

I sighed. "I won't be changing, Dad. Jamie was in the play; Jamie will be going to the cast party. Think of it as my curtain call."

He smiled wistfully and held out his hand to shake it. I leaned in, hugged him, and kissed him on the cheek. Dad winced again. "You'll get your handshake tomorrow; I promise."

The alarm clock went off the next morning and I groaned. The party had gone into the wee hours, Mark and I had left a little early and had our own 'curtain call' together.

One of the benefits of going out as Triple-J was it didn't take nearly as much time to get ready. I took a quick shower and headed off to brunch with my family. We had a great time and Dad got his handshake as promised! "I still don't know that I understand this whole 'Jamie' thing," Dad said, "but I want to make sure you know I love you and support you." That meant the world to me, and I gave Dad a mug (man hug) as well.

The semester was coming to an end. Barring a complete flame-out on my finals, I was looking at straight A's again! Mark and I had become somewhat of a regular thing, not exclusive by any means but we were together a lot. Mark had already done a couple of commercials and had an offer to join one of the more popular streaming shows after graduation. It was only a supporting role, but it was a start.

Sophia had her leg out of the cast and was preparing to move to New York. She felt there were more opportunities for her there instead of L. A. She came up to me with less than a week to go and totally surprised me when she said, "I know this is going to sound crazy but you're my bestie so I'm going to ask. I've been fantasizing a lot about you and Mark together. I know how he is in bed obviously, but I want to watch. I want to watch the two of you making love."

"Seriously, SERIOUSLY??!!!! Wow, just wow! I didn't realize you were a voyeur, Sophia. That's kinky, that's really kinky. You know Triple-J has always had a thing for you. If I can talk Mark into it, we'll do it on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You have to be dressed up in sexy lingerie, stockings, and heels, just like me. Triple-J has always fantasized about making love to you that way. I want to at least be able to see what you look like dressed up like a Secrets in Lace model."

Sophia laughed. "Done. If you can pull this off, I'll be dressed like Triple-J's fantasy girl!"

Mark was a little hesitant when I approached him with the idea but let's face it. What man doesn't want to be in the same room with two women in sexy lingerie, even if one of them is only going to be watching? We found a date that worked for all three of us and met at my apartment.

Mark and I were already lying on the bed when Sophia came out of the bathroom. She looked like a goddess in her navy-blue bra, garter belt, stockings and stilettos. Her pussy was completely shaved, her nipples were already erect above the demi-cups of her bra.

She sat in a chair next to the bed, holding a dildo in her hands. "This is one of my favorite toys. Not only does it warm up, but it vibrates and thrusts up and down as well." She put it into her mouth and lubed it up with her own saliva. Then she spread her legs, put her feet up on the edge of the bed, turned it on and inserted it into her vagina. She started playing with her nipples and clit, rubbing herself furiously. Mark and I were both mesmerized watching her. "Come on you two, I'm supposed to be watching you!"

I shook my head and concentrated on Mark. He was already hard just from watching Sophia. I pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of his pole. I began to ride Mark, slowly. He was begging me, "Jamie, faster baby, faster. Ride me faster baby, please." Sophia looked at me, smiled and winked. I continued to fuck Mark's cock at a slow, steady pace. He started begging me. "Jamie, I can't take it. Fuck me, baby, fuck me. Ride this cock, ride this cock, ride this cock."

Sophia looked at me with one eyebrow raised. She mouthed the word, "No." as I continued to slowly slide my pussy up and down the length of his shaft. Mark's eyes rolled back into his head as he arched his back and began thrusting into me furiously. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Cum, cum, cummmmiiiiiinnnnnggggg. Cumming for you Jamie, cumming for you. Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby!"

I was close now too. Sophia cheered me on. "Keep riding him, Jamie. Milk his cum. He's your fuck toy, his cock is yours."

I couldn't control myself any longer and I began to cum furiously with Mark's cock in my ass while I watched Sophia masturbatin. "Aaaaahhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm, Nnnnnggggghhhhh!"

Watching us fuck and knowing she was in charge of both of us right now caused Sophia to orgasm intensely. She was shaking as she watched me ride Mark's cock. "So hot, so hot, the two of you are so fucking hot. Love watching Mark's cock buried inside you. Shit, shit, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck. Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum." Sophia collapsed into the chair, legs spread with the vibrator still buzzing inside her.

The three of us were trying to come out of our orgasmic fogs; Sophia regained her senses first. "Mark!" Sophia said.

He looked at her curiously. "I'm about to give you every man's fantasy. We're going to switch places. You can sit in this chair and masturbate while you watch me fuck Jamie!" She pulled out a 16" dildo with a head on each end. She inserted half of it inside her and buckled it around her waist. "This doesn't thrust in and out, I'll take care of that. But it does heat up and vibrate."

Mark looked at me questioningly; I shook my head. "No, Sophia. Mark is going to lay back in this bed while I suck his cock. He'll still be able to watch you fuck me from behind."

Sophia smiled at me. "I like the way you think, girlfriend."

"Give me the other dildo." I told her. She did as I asked. "Turn around." When she did, I put it all the way up her ass and turned it on. She started moaning immediately.

I knelt in front of Mark, got down on my knees and elbows and began to suck him off. My ass was sticking up in the air; my legs were spread wide in anticipation of Sophia fucking me! I looked over my shoulder and Sophia was just staring at us with glazed eyes.

I stopped sucking Mark long enough to say, "Sophia, I know that feels delicious inside you. You told me you wanted to make me cum too. Please stick the other end of that thing inside me, fuck my ass, and make me cum just for you!" I wiggled my ass in her direction as I resumed sucking Mark's cock.

Sophia knelt behind me and began to gently press the other dildo against my rosebud. It slid in easily and Sophia was buried to the hilt against my ass cheeks. Our nylon covered thighs were rubbing against one another; that caused me to shiver excitedly.

I turned my attention back to Mark's cock. I was deep throating him, playing with his balls and fingering his asshole. Sophia was looking into Mark's face as he moaned delightedly. For one second, I thought I saw a pang of jealousy cross her face. She shook her head, placed her hands on my hips and began to fuck me, and herself, with that dildo.

It was so warm, and the vibrations were so sensual, I knew I wouldn't last long. I stopped sucking Mark long enough to beg her, "Sophia, Sophia, oh baby, baby. Please rub my stocking-covered thighs with your hands while you're fucking me. Please baby, please!" I was thrusting my hips back against that vibrating cock inside me.

I started sucking Mark again. I knew he wasn't going to last long. His cock was throbbing, and he had his hands in my hair pulling me to him. Mark was face-fucking me! Sophia did as I asked and began to stroke my nylon legs while she pulled my hips towards hers. The three of us got into a rhythm.

As Sophia would slide down into my ass, my lips would slide down Mark's shaft. When Sophia would partially withdraw, my lips would slide up his cock until just his prick was in my mouth. I began to cum violently. My hips were bucking against Sophia. She started fucking me faster and faster. Mark came almost as soon as I did. I swallowed all of his salty goodness. I could feel Sophia pounding me and I realized she was fucking herself on her half of the dildo.

Sophia started spanking my ass. "Jamie, Jamie, oh Jamie. Oh, you fucking hot bitch. Your pussy is mine, I'm fucking this pussy. You love my cock in your pussy. Jamie belongs to Sophia's cock. Mmmmm, yes, yes, yesssss! Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, cum, cummmm, cummmmmmmmmm!" Sophia collapsed against my back, her arms around me but still stroking my stockinged legs.

We slowly began to unwind. When the three of us had gotten untangled, I grabbed Sophia and kissed her, hard. "Mmmmm, darling Sophia. You can fuck me anytime!" Sophia's eyes widened in surprise, and she glanced nervously in Mark's direction.

Mark was giggling. "Stop teasing Sophia, Jamie!"

I grabbed Sophia and kissed her again, this time gently, slowly, sensuously. "I'm sorry darling, I truly am. I forgot you don't know me in bed as well as Mark. You were wonderful, I had an earth-shattering orgasm. And I love the way you talked dirty to me. 'You fucking hot bitch?' 'Jamie belongs to Sophia's cock?' Yes, I was hot and yes, I did belong to your cock! And that spanking? You naughty girl." I blew her a kiss when I said that. Sophia blushed deeply.

School ended the next week. Everyone went their separate ways. Mark and Sophia both graduated: Mark moved to Los Angeles; Sophia moved to New York. I never saw either of them again. I only went home for a week; I had decided I loved the freedom of college life and my own apartment. I was going to keep taking classes during the summer semester. If I continued to do that, I might be able to graduate in three years.

The week I was home, Uncle Dave and Margeaux got married. It was a small wedding, just the five of us. Dad was Uncle Dave's Best Man, I was Margeaux's Maid of Honor! Mom beamed and told me I looked almost as beautiful as the bride. Margeaux and Dave were going to Hawaii for two weeks on their honeymoon. Uncle Dave asked me to house sit again.

Triple-J pulled up to the house; Dave and Margeaux were loading their luggage into their Uber. "You know the drill, buddy. Thanks for watching the house. Again! I'm going to imagine it won't be quite as exciting as last summer but have fun. Oh, and there will be a surprise for you later on today." I looked at him quizzically but he wouldn't say anymore.

I hugged them both goodbye and took my luggage to the room at the top of the stairs. I sat down on the end of the bed, remembering. Had it really only been one year ago that my discovery of the woman inside me had begun? Jamie was just one year old! I decided to celebrate.

I went to the mall to celebrate and do some birthday shopping! I bought a white, high-waisted, halter neck sundress that came to mid-thigh. I was wearing sheer-to-the-waist crotchless pantyhose, so I wasn't worried about showing stocking tops. I left it on and wore it out of the store. I bought matching white strappy sandals with 4" stiletto heels. I purchased a new white pearl jewelry set, just a single strand necklace with dot earrings and a few rings for my fingers.

I was sitting in the food court, sipping my tea when who walked by with a girl on his arm but Jeremy! "Jeremy!" I called.

"Jamie? Jamie! What are you doing here?" I explained about house sitting yet again and he smiled. "I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Jocelyn. Jocelyn, this is Jamie. Jamie and I met last summer and hung out a few times."

I certainly wasn't going to say any more than that. We exchanged a few pleasantries and they walked on. I drove back to the house, poured myself a glass of wine and was enjoying the way I looked in my new dress and shoes when the doorbell rang. There was an absolutely gorgeous hunk of a man standing there. He was wearing a Smythe Security shirt. His name tag said, 'Zachary.'

"Hi, my name's Zach. I'll be coming around once a week just to check up on the security system to make sure everything's in working order. Your Uncle Dave said his niece and nephew would be watching the house for him while he was on his honeymoon. You must be Jamie!"

"Nice to meet you, Zach. Please, come in." Zach had to be the surprise Uncle Dave had mentioned. As he walked by, I could see a very muscular ass in his tight work pants. This was going to be a sexy start to an amazing two weeks of house sitting! Happy birthday to me!