Summer Changed My Life - The Sequel

Story Info
This is the sequel to The Summer That Changed My Life!
18k words
4.78
5.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've taken an author's prerogative here. At the end of The Summer That Changed My Life there is a brief epilogue. This story picks up right before the epilogue. I re-wrote some of that story to expand upon (and change) the epilogue. I hope you don't mind. If you do, oh well....

I hadn't been at college for more than a month. The only time I dressed as Jamie was at my apartment. Triple-J really wanted to get comfortable with his college schedule and courses before bringing Jamie onto the college scene. One of my professors noticed a difference in my drawing. He said he couldn't really put a finger on it but sometimes my artwork seemed to have a more feminine style. I realized it was those times I was drawing while dressed. I told him I couldn't explain it either. He smiled and said it wasn't an issue, just something he noticed.

I had gotten really comfortable with my schedule and the demands on my time. I had just finished my first big project and didn't have much to do over the weekend. I decided it was time for Jamie to make her first public appearance in my college town.

I looked online and found an upscale sushi restaurant; I adore sushi. To make things even better there was a dance club right next door that catered to an older crowd. I preferred that style of dance and music as opposed to the hip-hop / rap scene. Absolutely nothing wrong with that kind of music; it's just not what they played when I took the dance lessons my mother made me take when I was younger.

I didn't have any Friday classes. I got up early and dressed in women's workout clothes. I had started growing my hair out again, but it was still really short. I put on a pageboy style wig, and just a hint of makeup. Jamie winked back at me from the mirror. I drove to a nail salon that had the highest rating in the area. I had already made a reservation online for a full manicure and pedicure treatment.

90 minutes later I was walking out of there on air; I had forgotten just how luxurious I felt after a salon treatment. I headed back to my apartment and ran a hot tub, the hottest I could stand. I dropped in a bubble bomb and soaked for over an hour, reheating the tub as needed. While soaking, I performed my usual ritual of douching three times and shaving my face twice. Getting out, I dried off and powdered myself from head to toe with Beautiful body powder from Estee Lauder. It is fairly expensive, but I wanted to continue pampering myself today.

I slipped into my silicone prosthetic panty and crop top, giving myself my 34C-24-35 figure. I selected a matching chocolate satin bra, panty, and garter belt set and rolled glossy, reflecting, deep-suntan stockings up my legs before clipping them onto the six garter tabs, three on each leg. I stepped into a pair of off-white over-the-knee boots, the leather was ruched and the boots had 4" stiletto heels. I was ready to do my makeup.

I went with a warm makeup palette, and although understated, I wanted to give it more of an evening look. I had gotten coral colored nail polish and so chose to highlight my eyes and my lips with coral shaded colors. I finished up with a shiny clear lip gloss over my lipstick to make my lips stand out. I chose a shoulder-length, wavy auburn wig with golden highlights.

I put on an off-white leather skirt that was 6" above my knees and a light beige satin blouse. My outfit was figure hugging and showed off my curves in a sexy, flattering way! I put on my 14k gold Jamie necklace and matching 14k gold jewelry consisting of 2" hoop earrings, lots of bangle bracelets for both wrists and six rings for various fingers. I grabbed a matching clutch purse, my Jamie ID and credit card, and waited downstairs for my Uber. I had decided not to drive in case I was overserved at the dance club! 😉

The sushi restaurant was every bit as good as advertised. The octopus was to die for and of course, I treated myself to warmed sake. I sat at the counter alone and definitely got my fair share of looks from the men in the place. Even some men who were with their wives or girlfriends were sneaking surreptitious glances in my direction. No one EVER looked at Triple-J the way men were looking at me. I was invigorated; I vowed never to wait so long to take Jamie out in public again.

I paid for my meal and walked slowly to the door. Heel to toe, small steps, walk slowly, lean slightly back, one foot in front of the other, roll your hips slightly, walk in as straight a line as possible, arch your foot just a little. I knew my walking-in-heels mantra by heart, but I was determined to put on a show for all the men who had been ogling me in the restaurant as I walked out.

Smiling broadly to myself, I headed next door to the dance club. The bouncer didn't give my ID a second look as he smiled and said, "Friday is Ladies' Night. There's no cover charge for you tonight. Welcome to the club; enjoy yourself."

I smiled back and thanked him in my sexiest Jamie voice.

I stopped at the bar and grabbed a Chenin Blanc, my favorite drink when dressed as Jamie. I found a small table for two near the dance floor and sat down. I was thoroughly enjoying the evening, the music, my drink, just enjoying myself. It had been far too long since I was en femme, and while I understood why, I repeated my vow from the restaurant never to go this long without becoming Jamie!

Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard a voice say, "I know this is going to sound so corny and so lame, but I swear I know you from somewhere."

I turned and looked up into the eyes of Professor Andrews, my professor from State University who said my artwork sometimes seemed to have a feminine influence. I gulped and stammered, "No, I don't ever remember meeting you. If I had met someone as handsome as you, I know I would remember." It hadn't taken Jamie more than a moment to regain her composure and begin flirting almost immediately.

"Is this seat taken? Are you waiting for someone? Do you mind if I join you?"

"No, no, and please do."

Professor Andrews pulled out the chair and sat down. He signaled the server to bring drinks to our table and smiled at me. He made absolutely no effort whatsoever to hide his wedding ring.

"I have to ask. Won't your wife mind that you're sitting at a dance club at a table for two with a single woman buying her a drink?"

He smiled. I had never noticed it in class, but he had a gorgeous smile. Hell, he was gorgeous. "Again, I know this is going to sound so corny and so lame, but my wife and I have somewhat of an open relationship. Twice a year one of us goes out of town and hooks up; the other one stays behind and hooks up here. My wife is in New Orleans for the weekend; here I am."

"I never let a man buy me a drink without telling him my name. I'm Jamie Jacobs. And you are....?"

"Daniel Andrews. I'm an art professor here at State University."

I was a little surprised Professor Andrews was so open about who he was but then again, he had been very open about his relationship with his wife.

Our drinks arrived and we began to chat. I told him that a family member was independently wealthy and had been more than generous to me as I was the only child from this generation. Daniel was charming, witty, funny and so damn sexy! I could feel myself getting damp inside my silicone panty!

'Baby, Come To Me' by James Ingram came on and I squealed. "Daniel, please say you'll dance with me. I love this song!" As he helped me out my chair, I deliberately let my skirt ride up so only he could see my stocking tops. I smoothed it down and he led me to the dance floor. Our dance was slow, sensual, and romantic. Everyone else left the floor to watch us. I looked at Daniel with passion in my eyes and sang the words to him.

'Baby, come to me

Let me put my arms around you

This was meant to be

And I'm, oh so glad, I found you'

When the song ended, I leaned in and kissed Daniel firmly. I was letting him know I was willing to be his weekend fling and I wanted him now! Suddenly, there was a round of applause from everyone who watched us dance. Blushing, I quickly pulled Daniel back to our table. I put my hand on his thigh but was letting it wander towards his crotch. "Baby, let's finish our drinks and go somewhere. I can't wait any longer, I have to have you inside me." My painted nails stroked Daniel's now hard cock.

Daniel placed his hand on my leg and began to rub my nylon-covered thigh. He leaned in and kissed me. "Jamie, this is so hot. I want to take you back to my house right now!"

"Ummmm, before we do that, there's something you need to know. I'm not a genetic girl. I'm a crossdresser. These are silicone prosthetics I'm wearing to give me that GG appearance. My bottom is open; you can have all the ass and mouth you want but there's no pussy to be found here. If you want to move on, I'll understand completely. But if you take me with you, I promise you the most mind-bending evening of sex you've had in a long, long time!"

Daniel just stared at me. "Wow! You're so gorgeous I can't believe you're not a genetic girl. But if you want to be with me, I definitely want to be with you. I have a feeling sex with you is going to be more than mind-bending!"

He helped me out of my chair, and we walked to the front door arm-in-arm, my head on his shoulder. Walking to his car, he helped me into the front seat and closed the door behind me. We continued talking during the drive. Daniel was curious about my crossdressing history, and I told him a lot of the story but left out the parts I chose to keep private.

We arrived at his house, and he poured us both drinks before he led me upstairs. "This is the guest bedroom where we'll be. My wife and I agreed neither one of us would ever make love to someone else in our room, in our bed." It was comfortable, cozy, and had a king size bed.

Once inside the room, I turned around and wrapped my arms around Daniel's neck. I pulled him to me and pressed my lips against his hungrily. I was grinding my crotch against his magnificent erection. Daniel cupped my ass cheeks and pulled me to him. He kissed me back just as passionately. We stood like that for what seemed an eternity but was in reality, only moments.

I stepped back from Daniel and began to unbutton the buttons of my blouse. I let it fall from my arms and began to unzip my skirt. Letting that also fall to the floor, I kicked it away from me. It was so quiet in the room we could hear each other breathing. I hooked my thumbs into my panties and peeled them down my legs. I stood before him wearing only my garter belt, bra, stockings, and boots.

Daniel groaned with an audible gasp. "I can't tell, I really can't tell. Jamie, you're even lovelier than I had fantasized. You are the woman of my dreams."

I stepped back into his arms and kissed him again, this time with even more urgency. I told him, "Now I'm going to undress you. Please relax and follow my lead." I knelt in front of him and helped him out of his shoes and rolled his socks off him. My hands reached under his pants cuffs, and I caressed his calves. I leaned down and kissed the tops of his feet and ran my tongue in between his toes.

Daniel was groaning as I stood up, letting my nails run gently over the hardness bulging inside his pants. I helped him out of his jacket and shirt and hung them in the closet. I came back and began to kiss his stomach and chest, taking first one, and then the other nipple between my painted lips. "Jamie, Jamie, ohhhhhh, Jamie!" was all he could say.

Then I unbuckled his belt, slid his zipper down and helped him out of his pants. I hung these in the closet as well. I was moving slowly about the room so Daniel could get a good look at me in my lingerie, stockings and stiletto boots. Finally, I came back and knelt in front of him to help him out of his boxers. "Once I take these down, this cock is mine. There's no turning back. If you're having any second thoughts at all, now is the time to have me leave."

Daniel looked longingly into my eyes and said, "The only place I'm going, once you take these boxers off, is into that bed."

I slid his underwear off, gently kissed his cock, and got into bed on the top of the sheets. I stared into his eyes and asked, "Well?"

Daniel joined me and I asked him, "How do you want to do this baby? What position do you want me to be in?"

He whispered in reply, "I want you on your back, missionary style. I want to be on top of you and I want to be looking into your eyes when you cum for me!"

I couldn't roll over onto my back quick enough. I placed a pillow under my hips, raising my ass to Daniel. "I brought my lubricant and put it on the nightstand, baby. Put some on my ass and on the tip of your cock. Take this pussy, take it now!"

Daniel did as I asked. I could feel him lubricating my asshole and hear him squeezing some onto his prick. I lifted my ass up as he placed the head of his bulging 6" cock against my love hole. I've had longer dildos inside me, but Daniel's cock was thick. He gently began to slide himself inside me as I groaned and squirmed. He eased inside me until his balls were resting against my ass cheeks.

"Oh Daniel, I love the feeling of your hot cock filling me up. This is what Jamie has been missing for too long. Fuck me, baby, oh fuck me, Daniel. Fuck me like the woman I am. Fuck me like the woman you want me to be!"

Daniel began to fuck me v-e-r-y slowly. He would bury himself inside me and then back out until just the head of his cock was inside me. He never changed pace, never picked up speed, he was like a metronome the way he pistoned in and out of my ass.

I had wrapped my nylon-covered thighs around his waist. The stiletto heels of my over-the-knee boots were dug into the cheeks of his ass, and I cupped his ass with my hands trying to pull him into me harder, faster. But Daniel just continued that maddeningly, slow steady pace. I couldn't believe the feeling of his cock going in and out of me, especially as his prick came close to leaving me but always stopped just inside the entrance to my 'pussy.'

"Daniel, you're driving me crazy. Please, please, PLEASE fuck me FASTER, fuck me HARDER, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Still, Daniel just fucked me slowly, I could feel his rock-hard cock inside me. No matter how I squirmed, pushed, or pulled, Daniel fucked me steadily. The feeling of that cock inside me, taking me almost as mechanically as my dildos but hotter and more throbbing than any silicone toy, pushed me over the top. I had the most intense orgasm I'd had since arriving at State University and beginning my college life.

"Fuck, FUCK! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING for YOU Daniel! I'm cumming for you, Daniel. You're MAKING me cum for you! Take me, take this pussy, TAKE ME, fuck, fuck, FUCKKKKK!!!!!"

Daniel didn't change speed, he just continued to fuck my asshole at that same, steady pace. I collapsed underneath him. Moaning, groaning, I couldn't utter an intelligible word. Finally, Daniel stopped with his cock buried inside me. He leaned in and began to kiss my face everywhere. Lips, cheeks, neck, ears, eyelids, it was SO hot!

"Daniel, Daniel, Oh-My-Gawd Daniel! That was incredible!" I cooed into his ear. "Oh baby, that was so hot. Now I want to make you cum!" I rolled Daniel onto his back and knelt between his legs. I began to lick the mixture of lubricant and cum from his shaft. I even cleaned the slit in his prick with my tongue. He was moaning and bucking his hips while I did this. Then I began to fondle and kiss his balls. I took first one, then the other inside my mouth. I ran my tongue over them while I sucked very gently on his sack.

"Jamie, oh baby, that feels so incredible. Your tongue and lips are amazing."

He was still hard, and I began to deep throat him. I had practiced on dildos that were longer until I was able to get all of it inside my mouth without gagging. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft and swirled it around the underside of his prick. He began to fuck my face and I thought he was getting close to cumming so I climbed on top of him.

Daniel guided his throbbing member inside me again, this time I was on top, and I was going to control the pace. I began to ride Daniel's cock in the same rhythmic manner that he had fucked me. Daniel started rubbing his hands up and down my nylon-covered legs. The feeling was incredible. I had always loved touching myself this way but to have another person, a man, rubbing his hands up and down my stockings while he was fucking me was so erotic.

I began to slide my pussy up and down Daniel's cock. I would bury it inside my ass and then begin to lift up until just his prick was inside me. Then I'd slide back down his shaft s-l-o-w-l-y until he was completely inside me. I started to rotate my hips while I was riding his cock, first one direction, then the other. I placed my hands on his chest, gently pinching his nipples which became erect almost instantly. I leaned down and started sucking them and Daniel really got excited.

"Jamie, oh shit, Jamie! You are so fucking wonderful. This pussy is fucking hot, I love fucking you. I love you fucking me. Fuck, Jamie, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I moved up and began nibbling, licking, and sucking on Daniel's neck and ears. I was moaning so he would know how much he turned me on. "Ooooohhhh, mmmmm, baby, Daniel, mmmmmm, ooooooohhhhh." All the while I continued to fuck Daniel using that same, maddeningly slow pace he had used when he fucked me.

Daniel started to buck up against me, thrusting himself into me faster and faster. His urgency turned me on even more and I began to match his speed. I was riding that joystick; Daniel had wrapped his hands around my hips and was fucking me as fast as he could. We were like two animals in heat. I could feel his body beginning to tremble and I knew he was close. I leaned in and began to talk dirty to him. "You're fucking me, Daniel. You're fucking Jamie, Daniel. Your cock is deep inside me, you're going to cum for me. This cock is all mine, baby. I'm going to ride you and ride you until you give me every drop of cum you have. I'm squeezing it all out of you baby, I want it all. Mmmmmmm, oooooooohhhhh, yesssss, yessss, yessss. Your cock belongs to me, tell Jamie this cock is mine!"

Professor Andrews got really turned on by my dirty talk and began fucking me hard and fast. "Yes Jamie, yes. My cock belongs to you, you're the only one who can have my cock. I love fucking this pussy, my cock wants to be in your pussy all the time. Oh Jamie, oh baby, I'm close, so close. You're amazing, this pussy is amazing! Fuck me, baby. FUCK me, baby. FUCK ME, baby. FUCK ME, BABYYYYYYY!" and with that Daniel exploded inside me.

Wave after wave of his cum filled my ass. He was whimpering and shuddering beneath me as I continued to ride his cock, faster and faster. I was squeezing it with my ass muscles, milking him. Daniel's eyes were closed, his face was contorted in orgasmic ecstasy. Seeing that look on his face, feeling his throes inside me caused me to go over the edge again.

"C-c-c-cummminnnngggg! Your cock is mine, this is Jamie's cock, I want your cock, I have your cock, fuck me, Daniel, FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!" And I too began to whimper and shudder as another orgasm rocked my body.

The last thing I remember is laying my head on Daniel's chest with his cock still inside me. We were both spent, and we just laid there cuddling and kissing. When I woke up, Daniel was gone. I looked around and spotted a card on the nightstand. The envelope said, "My Darling Jamie!"

I opened the card, and this is what it said. "My Darling Jamie, I'm always going to call you that, my darling Jamie! Last night was incredible. I don't want you to think I left because I didn't want to stay. I wanted to wake up with you in my arms more than anything. But we never talked about that, and I did not want to impose or do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable with me. I went to my room to respect your privacy. Unfortunately, by the time you read this card, I'll be gone. I have a Saturday morning class to teach; I have to be there. Coffee is made and in the kitchen; the door will automatically lock when you leave. I don't know when, I don't know where, I don't know how but I hope to see you again someday. We made magic together last night; I hope we get the chance to see if we're just as magical together a second time! Love, Daniel!"