Summer Changed My Life - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently put his arm around my shoulders, started guiding me to the bar, and asked, "And your name is? Can I get you something to drink?"

"Jamie. Yes. P-pl-please. I'd like a Chenin Blanc if you have any."

His eyebrows shot up. "You have exquisite taste in wine for an American girl. I'm not used to that. I'll join you." He asked for two Chenin Blanc from the bartender.

Alex was as charming as he was handsome. He made me feel like I was the only person in the room. I was immediately comfortable with him and relaxed right away. I saw Sarah in the background, she was surrounded by any number of very, very tall men. You could tell not only was she used to being the center of attention, but she enjoyed it.

That made me relax even more. Alex led me to a small couch, only large enough for two people to sit on. We began to talk. He was an excellent conversationalist, so easy to talk to, it seemed like we had known each other for ages. At one point, he left to refill our glasses. It said a lot about his status with his teammates that not one of them tried to approach me while he was gone.

Alex came back and we continued drinking our wine and talking. I told Alex I was an art major here at State but still hadn't decided what area I wanted to concentrate in. Alex told me he was the third of five children, the only one to have gone to college, and the only member of his immediate family to have ever traveled outside of Greece. He acknowledged he would probably never make it to the NBA but hoped to return home and play in the Greek Basket League which is the highest-level professional basketball league in Greece. His dream was to play for Olympiacos, which is the most successful franchise in the history of the GBL.

Suddenly, he looked at me intently and asked, "Jamie, may I kiss you? I've never felt this close to an American girl so quickly. Other girls have thrown themselves at me, but you're different. You're genuinely interested in me, in who I am, in what I have to say."

I didn't answer but leaned in to place my lips against his. His kiss was gentle, warm, sensual. He pulled me to him, and I didn't resist. It seemed like hours but was really only moments later when we broke from our kiss. He was smiling at me, and I knew I was staring back at him like a love-struck puppy. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Jamie, please say you'll go upstairs to my room with me. I won't push, I'll understand if you say no, but I hope you're feeling what I'm feeling right now."

"Oh Alex, I hope you won't be angry with me. I have a confession I have to make. I would love to go upstairs with you, I want to make you feel like no woman has ever made you feel before. But...."

"But what?"

"Alex, I'm not a 'real' girl. I'm a crossdresser. I'm wearing silicone prosthetics to help me look more like a genetic girl. I don't have a vagina. There's no pussy to be had here, only mouth and ass. Please don't be upset with me, please don't hurt me."

Alex answered by pulling me to him tightly. His lips pressed against mine as he thrust his tongue into my mouth. We kissed again for what seemed like ages. "Does that answer your worries?"

I pulled him to me and kissed him as fiercely as he had kissed me. "Take me to your room and make me your woman."

"There is one more thing I must share with you." Alex said. "There was a Playboy club in Greece for a very short time when I was a young man. I always fantasized about the bunnies at the club. They were so beautiful, so sexy. Being with you tonight will fulfill a long-time fantasy of mine. "

As we walked upstairs hand-in-hand, I managed to catch Sarah's eye. She blew me a kiss and mouthed the words, "Have fun."

Alex led me to his room. We kissed again, passionately, and I began to undress him. I was kissing, licking, and sucking every inch of his body as I took off his clothes. He had a raging hard-on by the time he was naked. "I want you to fuck your personal bunny with her costume on. I've tailored it so you have access to your very own rabbit hole."

I pushed Alex back onto the bed and climbed on top of him, facing him. My legs straddled his so that my hole would be more available and make it easier for me to take him inside me. He began to stroke my nylon-covered legs from ankle to thigh, making me shiver. I kissed him passionately; he opened his lips and slid his tongue into my mouth, I sucked on it frantically and ran my tongue all around his.

"Alex! I can't wait any longer. I want your cock so bad. Please guide it into me and fuck me like the woman I am!" Alex guided his cock to my love hole and gently began to put it into me. His eyes opened wide when I sat back and took all of him inside me. His member throbbed and pulsed inside me, he was trying to pump me, but I just sat on top of him, holding him down. I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles.

He had such a muscular chest, I ran my hands all over while I tongued his ear and told him, "We're just going to sit like this for a little while. I want to enjoy the feeling of your cock all the way inside me. I love the way you stroke my nylon-covered legs; I hope you'll do it some more. I want to lick and kiss your face, neck, ears and chest. Let's make this good time last." Alex groaned again but began to rub my thighs. Then he ran his hands up and down my legs. I was shivering with delight as I began to suck his tits. His nipples became hard instantly and he started shivering as well.

As I kissed him again, I raised my ass up all the way to the head and then s-l-o-w-l-y lowed myself back onto his erection all the way to his balls. He looked me deeply in the eyes and kissed me back. He kissed me everywhere! He kissed my lips, my throat, my eyelids, my ears, my neck. He was so gentle. I couldn't wait any longer. Alex was so fucking hot, and I wanted his cock to pound my pussy. I began to ride him. Alex cupped my ass cheeks and lifted me up and down while he thrust deep inside me. We continued to kiss while we fucked, and I talked dirty to him. I soon found out Alex loved that about Jamie.

"Oh Alex. Fuck my pussy. I love the feel of your cock inside me. I wish I could have your cock inside me for hours and hours. You are so fucking hot, I love your cock, fuck my pussy, Alex. Fuck Jamie's pussy. Fuck your Jamie's pussy!"

Alex was really turned on and began to fuck his cock with my ass, lifting me up and down as fast or as slow as he wanted. This was driving me crazy; I leaned in and began to suck his nipples again. I don't know how long we fucked like that; I lost track of time. His thrusting became more urgent, more insistent and I knew that he was getting close. I whispered into his ear to stroke my stocking-covered legs again; I wanted him to know how much I loved that. He immediately began to do so, and I started riding his cock more urgently. Up his shaft, down his shaft, faster, then slower, then faster I rode him. I was squeezing my ass cheeks together as tight as I could; I wanted to feel all of that cock. Even though I couldn't get an erection inside my prosthetic vagina, I could feel myself close to cumming. Neither one of us could do anything but swear in between our panting and groaning.

"Hmmm, oh shit, oh yes, fuck my pussy, baby."

"Oh fuck, shit, fuck, this is the best pussy I've ever had." Alex's hands were roaming my legs and just when I thought I couldn't hold out any longer, Alex began to cum deep inside me. The feeling of his hot juice inside me made me cum too and I let him know it.

"Jamie is cumming for you, daddy! Alex, you're so sexy, so hot, you're the best fuck I've ever had. Fuck me daddy, cum inside me baby, I want all of it." I continued to ride his cock while I talked to him, squeezing my ass muscles together to milk his throbbing member. Alex could only groan and whimper as he shot his entire load inside me. Spent, my head fell against his chest. He stroked my back with one hand and my leg with the other while he kissed me gently on top of the head. I made no move to get up; I wanted to keep him inside me for as long as possible.

We made love two more times in different positions before we went back downstairs. Sarah was there still talking to the same circle of guys, still the center of attention. She smiled at me and winked. Walking up to me, she took me by the elbow. "I need someone to go to the bathroom with me girlfriend." She looked at Alex and said, "I promise I'll bring her right back."

Once inside the bathroom, she hugged me giggling. "Damn, Jamie. I'm surprised either one of you could walk down the stairs as long as you were up there fucking." I blushed and she continued. "Hell, I went upstairs and fucked the team's small forward although with a cock like his I'm not sure 'small' is a very accurate description! And I can't thank you enough for tailoring the opening in my costume. He was rock-hard the entire time. He told me fucking his very own, fully clothed Playboy Bunny was the most erotic thing he'd ever done. He was STILL hard when we came downstairs."

"Oh Sarah, Alex is one of the most amazing lovers I've ever had. He was tender, gentle, sensitive, experienced and forceful!" I hugged myself, shivering at the memory.

"Do you want to spend the night?" she asked.

I thought a while before answering. "No. No, I want to enjoy tonight for what it was. I'm ready to go home."

We went back out and made our excuses to leave. "I hope we'll get the chance to be together again soon, Jamie," Alex said as he hugged and kissed me goodnight.

"I hope so too." I replied as I hugged and kissed him back.

Sarah and I both burst into uncontrollable laughter on the way home as we realized we had the same Uber driver. "How many times have you jerked off since you took us to the party?" Sarah asked. The driver blushed and wouldn't look at us for the rest of the ride back to my apartment. We fell into bed together and fell asleep almost immediately, exhausted from our sexual escapades at the party.

I was headed back to my parents' house for Thanksgiving break. I never did get a chance to go back to Uncle Dave's; the first semester was so busy, getting settled in, meeting new people, honing my talent. Jamie spent most of her time at the apartment. I was often dressed while I was doing homework or art projects. Obviously, Jamie was also enjoying her introduction to college life.

I got home and noticed Uncle Dave's Cadillac Celestiq in the driveway. He must be spending the Thanksgiving holiday with us. I ran into the house; mom met me at the doorway. I gave her a big hug and a kiss and shook dad's hand who was standing just over her shoulder. "Your Uncle Dave is here, come on in and say hello."

Dave was standing in the kitchen. There was a gorgeous woman standing next to him. She was tall, about 5' 8", and had a very infectious smile. "Triple-J, I'd like you to meet Margeaux. Margeaux, this is James although I call him Triple-J." We shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

Inside, Jamie was seething. She was insanely jealous, irrationally so. Triple-J tamped those feelings down. Thanksgiving dinner was awesome. Mom is an amazing cook and had gone all out. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. I thought back to those few holiday dinners Gloria had been to, the house never sounded like this.

We found out Margeaux was the Chief Information Officer at Jenkins Manufacturing. She and Dave had to work closely together on the project Dave had been hired for. They were both workaholics and had started working over dinner together. They soon discovered a bit of a romantic spark and had decided to pursue it. One thing led to another and here they were. Even Jamie had to admit she had never seen Dave even remotely this happy with Gloria.

Triple-J took charge of clean up duties, mom had done all the hard work with the cooking. Uncle Dave snuck into the kitchen. "What do you think of Margeaux, Triple-J?"

"She's amazing, Uncle Dave. She's beautiful, she's smart, she's funny and I can tell she makes you happy. I never saw you like this with Gloria."

"I think so too. This is all happening so quickly, but I'm not going to put a timer on falling in love." Inside, Jamie winced. "I haven't asked Margeaux to move in with me yet but I'm probably going to do so soon. I rented a storage unit near your apartment. All the contents of Gloria's closet are being moved into it. It's paid up for the next four years, so you won't have to worry about that until after graduation."

I gave Uncle Dave a big hug and whispered, "Thank you. For everything." He hugged me back and went to rejoin everyone.

While I was finishing up in the kitchen, Margeaux came in. "Triple-J? Is it OK if I call you that?"

"Of course!"

"Dave has told me what an amazing artist you are and that your artistic talents aren't just confined to one medium."

I blushed. "Of course, Dave would say that; he's my uncle!"

"It's not just that. I can tell he really believes in your talent. I have a favor to ask. It's going to sound really strange but hear me out."

"Certainly, Margeaux. Go ahead."

"I was a tomboy growing up. I just never got into all the 'girly things' like fashion. I do love being a woman and I've come to terms with the differences. I know how much your uncle loves an old-fashioned woman when it comes to dressing up. I was hoping with your artistic talent, you might be able to give me a few pointers about clothes and makeup."

I started laughing. "Of course, Margeaux. I was part of the theatre club in high school; costumes and make-up were my specialty. Let's talk."

I met Margeaux at Uncle Dave's that Sunday on my way back to college. By then, my closet and makeup drawers were completely cleaned out and in the storage unit he had gotten for me. I gave Margeaux the name of my manicurist and hair stylist. Of course, I didn't tell her that; I told her I had Googled them, and they were the highest rated in the area.

I pulled up some online tutorials for makeup. We went over them together; we talked about the things she felt the least comfortable about and went over those parts more slowly. Clothing was the easiest, we talked about what she was most comfortable wearing and what she would be willing to wear for Uncle Dave. I suggested she start wearing matching lingerie sets, garter stockings and 3" heels to begin with. I told her I was sure Dave would appreciate the effort on her part and the longer she made those items part of her daily wardrobe, the more comfortable she would feel down the road exploring different fashion styles.

"Triple-J, your fashion sense and knowledge are mind blowing. I guess the combination of your artistic talent and theatre background was just what I needed!" She gave me a hug and I thanked her for the compliment.

I wanted to get back to State University before dark. Dave and Margeaux walked me to the front door. I hugged both of them and got in my car to drive back to my apartment. It was time for me to turn the page on this chapter of my life.

There were only three weeks left in the first semester. All of my time and focus was on finishing my projects and prepping for final exams. I wound up getting straight A's. Not only was I proud of myself but I felt I owed it to Mom, Dad, and Uncle Dave to give them the very best I had after all they had done for me.

Dave and Margeauxa spent Christmas Day with us. I told Uncle Dave I was going to tell my parents about Jamie after the New Year's holiday before I went back to school. He offered to be there with me, and I gladly accepted his offer.

It was not the easiest conversation I've ever had with my parents. Dad especially struggled with the idea of my dressing up in women's clothes and going out in public presenting as a woman. I didn't even think about telling Mom or Dad about my sexual explorations. That was a conversation for a much later date. That's where Dave's presence was so helpful. His strength, compassion, and steadfastness in supporting me were a great example for his younger brother.

There were lots of questions. There was anger, there were tears. It was a family going through tough times together to come out on the other side even more of a family. In the end, Mom and Dad expressed nothing but love and support for me (and Jamie)! I thought back to my concerns of the summer when I was so afraid of Alex the Asshole blackmailing me. I realized those fears said a lot more about me than they did my parents.

Dave and Margeaux left to go home. I spent the final weekend before second semester started with Mom and Dad. Mom wanted to meet Jamie. Dad wasn't ready for that. I begged off, telling Mom that if she wanted to come visit me at school sometime, I would introduce her to Jamie then. The holiday break ended, and I drove back to my apartment, fully engaged and ready to take on whatever the rest of my first year in college would look like.

It took no time at all to get into the swing of things. My classes were going great. I had re-engaged with the Theater Group. The biggest production of the year was scheduled for shortly after spring break. Sarah had the female lead role and of course, Mark had the male lead role. I helped Sarah out every chance I got, going over her lines with her, coaching and encouraging her every way I knew how.

The play looked like it was going to be a smashing success and then, over spring break, disaster struck, literally. In her hometown, Sarah was hit by a car running a red light. Her leg was broken in multiple places. She would be in a wheelchair long after the play had run out.

Professor Johnston was beside himself. He talked about cancelling the play. The entire cast and production staff sat there glumly. Suddenly, Sarah got this big smile on her face. "Professor Johnston, there's no need to cancel. Triple-J is going to show you yet another theatrical talent of his. He can take my place as the female lead."

Professor Johnston looked at her quizzically. I stared at her in horror. Mark looked at her puzzled, then at me as a light went on in his head. If looks could kill, I would have been dead under the furious glare Mark was giving me.

"Triple-J is such a fantastic cosmetic artist; he can transform himself into a female lookalike. He's been helping me with my lines, he knows them better than I do."

Professor Johnston just stared at me. "Triple-J? You've surprised me again and again with your amazing talents but if you can really do this, you'd save the day!" He started reciting the play to me and out of habit, I answered with all of Sarah's character's lines perfectly. Professor Johnston whistled softly. "I want to see you. I need to see you dressed up as Sarah's character. I have to know for sure whether to call this play off or not."

Sarah was giggling as I pushed her wheelchair to the dressing room. "How could you?" I hissed. "How could you do this to me?"

"Oh, get over yourself Jamie. You should have come out a long time ago. You're an amazingly talented woman. No, you're an amazing woman. This can be the excuse you need to introduce State University to Jamie. You're my bestie and I'm here for you. You will always have my undying support. Now let's introduce Professor Johnston to Jamie!"

Professor Johnston took one look at Jamie wheeling Sarah onto the stage and said, "OMG. This can work, this WILL work." He had Mark and I practice one of the more difficult scenes of the play; I said all my lines flawlessly. "Yes, yes, yes, YES!" Professor Johnston crowed. "The show WILL go on!"

The professor wasn't nearly as excited the next day. There was a kissing scene. No matter how hard Mark and I tried, the scene was awkward for both of us. He totally misread things and thought it was because I was a guy. "Get over your damned homophobia or this scene is never going to work. Men playing women's roles has been part of the theater for almost as long as there as has been theater." His 'encouragement' and coaching didn't help. That scene was stilted every time we practiced it. The rest of practice was going smoothly but that scene was awkward, awkward, awkward.