All Comments on 'Summer Days Ch. 04'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story. Can't wait to read chapter 5 and see where things go from where you left off. Keep them coming :-)

sparkle8sparkle8over 3 years ago
Awesome

This story totally has my attention. I'm hard from start to finish. The fantasy of having a 10" cock, and having the freedom to expose it to women who adore it is just too much. And gallons of cum all over everything, including the girls. You have a gift for sexual stimulation. I wish this story would never end. It's so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The conversation between Christina and Justin is a bit ... off. She talks to him as if he's 14 years old, not 20

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Aaahhh, yup....Christina is gonna be riding that monster soon...I think she is a size-queen herself!!

I really do not appreciate the monster-dick descriptions myself...since I am "average" size myself...I know guys who have big cocoa, they are not always enamored of them. I guess there are girls who can take them...I appreciate there are women who like my size and how well I use it. BTW-THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT TO BEING WITH A LADY...HOW YOUR FLAGPOLE WAVES TO-AND-FRO!!

Who else is gonna find out about this? Dana obviously has seen it, is Christina really gonna share it with her??!!

And Ashley...she is building up to taking Justin for a ride...YYYAAAYYY!!!!!!

Five**5**Star series...on to next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ew. Nope. Not where I hoped this story was going. I didn't notice the change in category until it was too late. Took a fun, sweet story and made it gross.

jrydher1jrydher14 months ago

Didn't expect that twist and didn't like. Should have stuck with Justin and Ashley only. It just got creepy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous