Summer Daze 04 - Pre-wedding

Story Info
The short road to our Marriage.
2.7k words
2.84
3.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Summer the following Sunday afternoon in the city centre and we went to see a film, sitting in the back row kissing. I had an idea, I knew my mum and dad always went out for a drink on Sunday evenings, so I invited Summer back to mine, and hoped I would be alright to borrow the car to take her home. I knew we had a couple of hours if we got back around 8pm. We caught the bus back, and I offered Summer a drink, but she just wanted to go straight to bed, and was stripping off as she ran upstairs.

We made love in my single bed for an hour, naked, and then Summer wanted a look round. She saw a full length mirror on a wardrobe in my parents room, and wanted to have sex in front of it. We tried a few positions, including anal, with me stood behind her as she bent over. There was no way that was going to work, so we had sex stood up, facing each other while watching in the mirror.

Next we went downstairs, Summer seemed obsessed with being naked, so I had to draw the curtains. We laid on the sofa and kissed and cuddled and then had sex for the third time. At least we managed to use three different condoms this time. I finally managed to get Summer to put her clothes on just before my parents came home. Summer had a short lilac pinafore dress on, over a thin jumper, and her maroon, knee length boots.

I went out to ask my dad not to put the car away so I could take Summer home. My dad was very pleased to meet her, my mother a bit less so perhaps. I knew my mother would spot that my bed had been disturbed, after 18 years of making it for me. My dad persuaded Summer to have a sherry, and then I drove her home. I didn't go in despite an invite.

After that, we just became inseparable. We saw each other practically every night. As well as the usual entertainment venues, where Summer continued to be a groupie, we also went to the cinema a couple of times a week, and we started going to pop concerts. For these, Summer always paid to get in, and never left my side, even though it was the same venue where she was known as a groupie.

The door men and stewards knew her by name and often commented on the fact she was paying to get in, and teased her about being in love. Summer would sometimes say to me that she had sucked ones cock, or had sex with another one in the toilets, just to get in.

We saw a lot of the top groups of the 1970's, and Summer occasionally chatted to other groupies, who did go with pop groups. One who we saw regularly was a lovely, slim, short haired young woman. She always seemed very sad, and told us about her experiences. Getting thrown off a tour bus, naked, twenty miles from the nearest town, waking up alone and naked on a tour bus, feeling like she had been drugged. Having sex with lots of roadies just to get an introduction. I could see why Summer didn't do pop groups.

There was one massive problem looming. Summer and a girlfriend had applied to work at a holiday camp for the season, and they were accepted at short notice at a camp over 200 miles away. So it was a sad goodbye. I told myself it was for the best. She phoned me the following night, and was already back home. Firstly, she missed me. Secondly, the chalet they were stopping in was full of spiders, and thirdly, they didn't like the job.

Summer asked me to go with her to her GP's so she could get on the pill, and she made an appointment for after work. She was the last to be called in, and a few minutes later the Doctor, an elderly Indian man, came out and invited me in. Obviously he had strict rules of who he prescribed the pill to, but far less ethics when it came to examinations. He checked with me how long we had been 'courting' and then asked Summer to lay on his couch. She had a mini skirt on and a jumper, and he asked he to pull her panties down and lift her jumper up. She didn't have a bra on, so she was fully exposed.

He put gloves on and inserted a finger, then two inside Summer and said she seemed a very healthy young woman. He took the gloves off and felt her breasts, and then left her there while he made some notes. I felt really turned on watching him, and Summer seemed to be as well. When we left, she dragged me straight to a local park and we had sex up against the tree. Summer said she had a feeling I would enjoy watching her have sex with other men. I said "No way, not ever".

We had two excursions to shows where Summer would have sex with celebrities. The first was a massive, old auditorium in a city 30 miles away. I had been there quite a few times with friends, but it was Summer's first time. It was a fantastic place for atmosphere, something you don't get in modern halls. First we called in at a bowling alley where my friends usually met up. They weren't at all pleased to see me with Summer, so we had a coffee and left. Summer waited round the back of the hall, and was soon in, having had sex with one celebrity backstage, and later went with another, who took her outside, round the back of the hall.

After this she joined me sat in the stalls, and we spent time sat kissing. At the end of the show the crowd started to leave, and my friends gathered at the front of the stage. Summer and I carried on kissing, and then suddenly an elderly steward shone a torch on us and shouted that the show was over and it was time to leave. All my old friends were looking, and the guy who had once claimed he was going out with Summer was stood with them. We hadn't known he was at the show. He shouted out "How long has this being going on?".

Summer went to put him straight about a few things, and then we left. We stopped on a country road to have another kiss, and laughed about the embarrassing incident. We cuddled a bit and made love in my father's car. Summer told me who she had been with earlier, one she knew previously and one she didn't.

A few days later we went to another town, thirty miles in the opposite direction, and as usual, Summer waited outside, while I went in. I was amazed to find my old friends were there, having hired a minibus to travel somewhere they had never been before. At least her so called 'ex' wasn't with them. They asked me if I was on my own, I said no, but at least they seemed a bit friendlier, especially one who said he wasn't at all bothered by me being with Summer.

Unfortunately, Summer was an awful long time coming in to rescue me. The show started, we reached the interval, then the second half, and finally she appeared. We sat in virtual silence until the end of the show and then left. In the car, after around twenty minutes, she told me to pull over into a lay-by. We had a bit of an argument where I accused her of showing me up in front of my friends, and she told me that I would obviously have to choose, her or my friends.

Summer asked me to make love to her while she explained what had happened. We kissed and she told me to strip naked, and she did the same. We were in a long lay by on a quiet country road, and the car heater was on. She reclined her seat and asked me to go down on her, spreading her legs and helping me over, until I was on top of her, and then pushing me down so I was between her legs. I asked if she had just been with someone, and she said yes, and she would tell me all about it after I had given her oral.

I was a bit reluctant, but gave it a go, and she tasted as sweet as ever, so I soon had my tongue deep inside her, and she pulled my hair to make me go even deeper. She was moaning and saying how good I was at oral, and kept begging me to carry on. After around thirty minutes I needed sex. It was so hot and sticky and the windows were all steamed up.

Finally Summer let me on top of her and as I pushed my erection into her soaking cunt, she immediately started telling me her story. She had been stood outside the stage door, and two celebs she knows quite well had turned up, and brought her in with them. She had waited outside the dressing rooms and they took Summer for a coffee and then the three of them went to look for somewhere quiet, and they found a room that was a small gym, with wall bars down one side of the room.

Inside they stood either side of Summer and started kissing her and removing her clothing, and one of them looked around and found some sashes and the tied Summer, stood up and spreadeagled, to the wall bars. One had fucked her, and then the other. The second was one of the two guys Summer had previously mentioned had a nine inch cock. Once they had both cum up Summer, they dressed and just left her their. Naked, tied, in a dark room, and the door unlocked.

Fortunately no one came to the room, but Summer was dribbling spunk down her legs, and desperate for a wee. They came back at the interval of the show, and both stripped off, untied Summer's feet and twisted her so they could fuck her together, the nine inch cock up her cunt and the seven inch anally. Summer said she orgasmed although she hated it, and both men came together while Summer was hanging limply with her wrists still tied.

They had then untied her, and left her to get dressed, and she had been in the toilets cleaning up and redoing her make up before she came to find me. I had already cum twice while fucking her, and I was hooked on Summer's outrageous sex life. I told her that I would choose her every time as a friend, and it was just me and her that mattered in future.

There were many such incidents over the coming weeks and months. Summer talked of us getting a flat together, somewhere or anywhere. In reality we couldn't yet afford it.

We spent more time hanging out together at shows where Summer was being a groupie, and celebrities started approaching her while I was with her. Some just to chat, others to take her away for a while. I particularly remember a guy who wasn't known for his friendliness coming to talk to us in the corridor. He was actually a really nice man, and as he chatted I saw Summer's eyes start to sparkle and she went into her Daze/Trance like mode, and then I noticed the guy had his hand up her short skirt behind her, and she later told me that he had been fingering her cunt. Summer had gone to find a quiet room with him and they had fucked on the floor.

Another time, the other guy with the nine inch cock was chatting to us, and somehow he got his watch bracelet caught in Summer's fishnet tights. Obviously they had to go somewhere quiet so Summer could take her tights off to get untangled. Too simple for him to take his watch off.

Another man asked if Summer could sew, as he had split the back of his stage trousers. Of course she helped him out. One of the biggest celebrities of the time came and chatted to us like we were old friends, he never actually went with groupies, he just wanted to borrow my comb. I realised that most are actually just normal guys, even though some love their celebrity status.

Our private lovemaking was becoming a time for Summer to admit things. Like the time a handsome celeb took her to find a room upstairs at our local hall, and they came across a room with a banqueting table. He stripped Summer naked, took her clothes out of the room, and came back with some lengths of rope and tied her on her back to the large table. Suddenly the room started filling up with other men, and eight of them took turns in fucking her, then all eight fucked her again. Summer was aware of someone taking photographs. Although she knew who all eight men were, she didn't know the photographer. Finally he was left alone with her, and he fucked her as well before untying her and going to find her clothes. He told her the photos would be kept private as the celebs wouldn't want their faces seen publicly. Summer had no idea what happened to them, but they have never surfaced. This all happened because she had told the celebrity it was her birthday.

Before long I proposed to Summer, on the understanding she stay faithful and we stopped going to these shows. Summer turned me down, but two weeks later she gave an alternate proposal. She would give it all up, but she had made a list of ten celebrities who she had never had sex with, but wanted to. Once she had ticked them all off, she would give it up and marry me. I agreed. We even set the date, and one by one, nine names were tracked down and ticked off. Without the Internet it was difficult to find out when and where people were appearing. The remaining one was a rather flamboyant character who rarely visited our area, in fact he hardly ever came within a distance we could travel to. Then out of the blue he was announced for our local city hall. We could go ahead with out wedding date.

We had a holiday together with two friends who were going to be our bridesmaid and best man. Summer stayed faithful for the five days. We really wanted to elope and tell family when we got home, but there were a few people that would hurt, so we told parents that we only wanted them and Grandparents. No one else. It would be a registry office, nothing after, and we would be straight off on honeymoon. We bought a cheap clapped out car, which lasted a few months.

Summer continued fucking any celeb who wanted her until the wedding date. The final celebrity wasn't certain to happen because on the two times Summer had met him, he had brought his gorgeous wife with him, and both times he had sent a message to Summer that he wanted her .... but next time he saw her.

On the big night, he arrived alone, driving a camper van. Summer went to talk to him for a while and came back and said she was meeting his after the show. She stayed with me all night, and then waited for him by the dressing rooms, and they left arm in arm, and they drove off in the camper van. Summer had told me to wait, whatever happened.

The hall was eventually locked up, I was standing outside in the rain until after 11pm, when the camper van returned. Summer jumped out and kissed me, the celebrity also got out, shook my hand, and said I was a very lucky man. I drove Summer home, and we didn't make love that night, I let her keep the glow she had from her perfect, last night of being a groupie.

Now the real story can begin.