Summer Daze 07 - Back To Her Ways

Story Info
Summer is soon back to her old ways.
1.9k words
3.1
2.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Summer almost going back to her old ways, my alarm for work went off at 6.30am, waking me to find Summer's hand already wrapped around my erect cock. As I swiped the alarm to make it stop, Summer asked me to fuck her quickly as she had something to tell me. She had a condom within reach and put it on me, and pulled me on top. As I fucked her yet again, she reminded me what I had said, about allowing her one lover, and she remembered that Ed had told her where he was appearing tonight. I suggested leaving it a week to consider everything, but apparently Ed was at a town 15 miles away, and wouldn't be back in our area for a couple of weeks after that.

I said it would never work if Mark was also there, but Summer had it all planned. Mark was appearing somewhere else tonight. I came as quickly as possible and said we would discuss it when I got home from work. I already had a headache from too much sex over the last eight hours, but I realized I wouldn't be able to go back on what I had said. I did also find the prospect of Summer going back to her ways as exciting, but could it be contained?

When I got home around 2pm, it was already obvious Summer was intent on going. She offered me sex twice during the afternoon, but I said I would wait. She had a long bath, did her make up and eventually got ready with a skimpy jumper, short skirt and boots, with just panties underneath. She looked younger than her twenty-one, married woman status, really slim and sexy. We set off at 6pm, and it was a quick trip, but then took some time to find this new leisure centre, as it was out of town. We got there around 6.35pm, and parked in the large car park.

Summer was restless, watching any cars coming into the car park, and before long she wanted to go and stand near the entrance to the centre. I said I would stay in the car a bit and pay to get in later. I watched her standing about, looking cold, and occasionally having a little walk round. A car pulled in and parked and two guys got out and took cases from the car boot and they stopped to talk to Summer, and then went in without her. She came back to me and told me that they had tried to pick her up but she had explained she was waiting for Ed. I replied she looked like a prostitute walking up and down looking at cars and men. She wasn't amused.

After she went back, a red car pulled in, and I saw it was Ed. He parked and Summer walked across to him, and they set off to the Leisure Center entrance and I saw summer slip her arm in his as they waked. Suddenly I could feel my erection growing. I waited ten minutes and then paid to get in. Summer was stood on her own inside. We stood at the back of the hall for a while and she told me Ed was coming back out of the dressing room, and they were going to the coffee bar. No sooner had she said it than he appeared and she went off with him.

Summer came back twenty minutes later and sat with me. I asked if she had done anything, and she replied by informing me that everything isn't about sex. Then she added that Ed had put his hand on her leg and felt up her skirt while they were having a coffee, and then they had kissed down a corridor and he had his hand up her jumper on her bare breast. She also said he was going to try and find a quiet room for the interval. We watched the first half of the show, and then Summer went to stand near the dressing room.

There were a few autograph hunters around, but after a few minutes Ed slightly opened the door and I saw Summer slip inside. I didn't know what the configuration of the dressing rooms was, but presumed that Ed wouldn't have his own in a place like this.

Summer reappeared out ten minutes later and went towards the toilets and the second half of the show started. She went back and stood by the dressing rooms for a while and then came across to me and said she was meeting Ed at the end of the show and she would see me at the car.

At the end I left after most of the audience, and sat in the car, and before long Summer came out, walking with Ed, who had his arm round her, and they got in his car and drove out of the car park, returning twenty minutes later, by which time I was the last car there. Summer got out, flashing her legs off as she leaned back in to kiss him, and then he drove off as she walked back to her marriage.

I asked if she was ok, her eyes were sparkling and she nodded. I asked what she had done as I drove out of the car park. She said I would have to wait until we got home. Which was a lot quicker than we got there.

We went straight upstairs, I thought she might be a bit reluctant to go into detail, but she was stood kissing me straight away and undoing my belt and jeans, and I dragged her jumper off and threw her on the bed and pulled her skirt off, followed by her panties and we fucked furiously, with a condom, while she gasped out -

"He's a real good kisser, really passionate, and when I went in the dressing room there were three other men there, but they didn't touch me or anything, they knew I was only going with Ed. I sucked him off in the corner."

I asked her to tell me everything. Was she naked?

She continued "He had my jumper off and I undid his trousers, and pulled them down with his pants, and I sucked him while the other three watched. He's about seven inch, but he tasted really clean and scented. One of the other guys told him to pull my hair back so they could see properly, so he did and I saw one of them was wanking. Ed came in my mouth and he held my head down while I swallowed, and the I sat on his lap and kissed him for a few minutes while he massaged my breasts and felt my legs. He said he'd see me at the end of the show and we'd go for a little drive."

"When we left the car park we went just down the road and down a quite lane by a park. He reclined the seats and went down on me with my legs bent on the seat and him knelt in front. Then he fucked me while we kissed. It was really great. I didn't cum though, but I loved being back, as a groupie."

I had already filled the condom, so took it off and Summer sucked my cock back to erection and I put another condom on. She wanted it doggy style on the bed and while I fucked her this time she thanked me for letting her be a slut, and she asked if I minded the other three guys watching. I said no, but explained that I really needed her to stick to the agreement.

Summer said she would, and that Ed had agreed to make sure no one would take advantage. Ed had told her where he was appearing in one weeks time -- the nearest he was to us for a while. It was 120 miles away, and one of the worst journeys imaginable. We were both hooked again though, and it had to be done.

Summer had her period over the next days, and also went back on the pill, much simpler this time. She still kept me going with all the sex I needed, sucking me to completion and swallowing, or being downright dirty and giving me my spunk back in a kiss.

The following Saturday, I got home from work around 2pm and had a quick shower, and we were off on the 120 mile journey, without a motorway in sight. The last hour was along narrow country lanes, with sheep on the road round every corner, and finally we got to the town we were aiming for. We went to find a burger bar, and then parked down the side of the theatre, which didn't have a car park. It looked a bit run down, and after five minutes Summer went for a walk to find the stage door, and came straight back to say there was a notice outside saying that Ed wouldn't be appearing due to a previous booking, and would be replaced on the show. Wow. An eight hour round trip for nothing!

Well no, I guess we were both disappointed and Summer asked if she could replace Ed with someone else. Otherwise it would be a very long wasted trip. I agreed, and before we had finished discussing it, she saw a guy turning up. He was called John, and Summer had been with him several times before we married, and liked him. I did know him, and he's a decent enough guy. So he was the replacement, if he still wanted her of course.

Summer jumped out of the car and walked over to where he had parked and they chatted, she came back to me, wide-eyed and in a daze, and said it was all ok, she would see me later. I decided not to pay to get in, and to maybe try and get a bit of sleep in the car. It was often possible to just walk into a show after the interval anyway, when everyone has been out for a smoke. Summer ran back to John and took his arm and went in with him. I couldn't sleep of course, so went a walk, sat in the car a while, and then walked in at the interval.

It was a fairly downmarket theatre, in a small town, with a rough looking audience. Summer found me during the second half and said we could get off if I was tired. It was a hell of a long, dark drive, with just snippets of information to keep me going, and getting home at 1.30am, I was ready for sleep. Of course, Summer had other ideas and we stripped off and had sex, her on top on the bed, while she gasped out the details. How John had taken her out of a back door to an alleyway, and they had kissed and he had stripped her total naked at the back of some bins and fucked her up against a stone wall, while she had her legs wrapped round his torso, and they kissed passionately.

Summer promised she would stick with John from now on. In fact, he had told her where he was appearing in two days time, and it was only 40 miles. It would just mean me finishing work on time, picking Summer up from her work, and then we would be almost half way there anyway. We spent Sunday in bed, half the time sleeping, and the rest having sex.