Summer Daze 09 - 1976 Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
Summer sets a new record.
3.1k words
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 2 -- SUNDAY

Don't worry, we won't be writing a chapter on ever day, in fact many of the holiday memories have disappeared into the mists of time, although we still have some details of where we went for each days entertainment.

Sunday started with Summer going off to Colin's room at 7.25am, naked under her short jacket. I presumed she would come across early breakfast patrons on the way. Breakfast was 7.30am until 9.30am, so I asked Summer to be back by 9am at the latest. I left the door unlocked and had a bit of much needed sleep.

Summer was back at 9.05am, with wet hair, and she rushed to get a few clothes on to get to breakfast, promising me details afterwards. Colin was already down in the dining room when we got there, although there was no communication between them.

Back in the room Summer was straight on the bed tempting me to join her. I put the 'do-not-disturb' sign outside the door and stripped naked and jumped on the bed. Summer was wearing a mini skirt, panties and jumper, and spread her legs, bending her knees, and asked me to go down on her. I had a long passionate kiss first, hands up her jumper, before I pulled it off. Then I dragged her panties down and licked her wet cunt before parting her lips and slipping my tongue up her. Her skirt was wrapped around her waist and she was pulling my hair to make me go deeper, and the suddenly she flipped over onto her front and raised her bottom and told me to fuck her.

As I gripped her hips, and pushed my cock into her, Summer started telling me that Colin had fucked her in the shower. He had a much better shower than us of course, and lifted her up against the tiles as she wrapped her arms and legs round him. Before this he had continued trying to make her play with herself, apparently it's a fetish of his. He picked the wrong one in Summer for this. He was naked with an erection when she arrived and when she had took her coat off, Colin wanted her to stand on a towel in front of the shower and show him how she washes herself in the shower. He gave her some baby oil instead of shower gel.

He watched her massaging the baby oil into her breasts and between her legs and bottom, telling Summer it was exactly the same as playing with herself, except that she now just needed to start fingering herself. It embarrassed Summer, especially when he took a few more photos. Later that night he wanted to watch Summer lay on a few towels and rub baby oil into herself. Anyway, Colin had cum, I had cum, Summer didn't, and we fell asleep for a while before deciding to go a walk into town and decide where we were going that night.

Summer dressed in her pink shorts and t-shirt from yesterday, with a new thong and ankle socks with her trainers. We walked part of the way on the beach and I reminded Summer she would be walking the opposite direction naked one night soon, which made her grab my arm and hang on tight. She told me a few more things about Colin. He was only staying at our hotel another day, which I was relieved about, but was then going to come back next weekend for a few more days. Summer spoke about his hairy chest, which was like a scouring pad against her skin when he fucked her, and she said he lives in Ireland and is in the hotel business.

Colin wanted her to go to his room later that night, whenever she had finished her challenges. I had mentioned it was probably best not to tell him, but she did anyway. She said he didn't mind whatever time of night it was, but she would then stay there until breakfast time. Summer also said she wanted to do the dare again where she sat in the bar until she got picked up. I again wasn't so keen, partly because of the younger guys trying it on, and also because Colin wasn't the harmless, grateful 60's year old that I imagined. Summer said it excited her so much sat there feeling vulnerable, and it was an amazing feeling, the apprehension, a bit of fear, feeling over exposed, not knowing. Actually, just like her early days of being a Groupie.

We went into the town center and looked at a couple of entertainment venues for later that day, and then went down to an area of amusements and funfairs. What happened next was one of a few major events in our lives.

We heard some loud speaker announcements in the distance and some crowd jeering, and headed that way to find out what was happening. We came to an open area, fenced off on three sides with a crowd of around 100 people, and a man on a small stage with a microphone. There were four men with him, a couple of them in leotards, and the other two dressed as an American cowboy and a Russian looking guy with a Soviet flag. The impression we immediately got was some kind of American funfair sideshow, coupled with memories of old Western films where a doctor rolls into town in his horse drawn wagon and starts selling his 'remedy for all afflictions'. Totally weird!

Actually, it was a 'Professional Wrestling' show. Not the usual type where they advertise an event, sell tickets in advance, and put on a show. This was run like some kind of confidence trick. The man on the microphone was attempting to get the crowd worked up, some people were shouting out insults, the wrestlers were responding, and challenging the hecklers, and then the MC announced that the show was due to start and everybody should get in before it sold out.

The hecklers in the crowd were planted there, in fact they were other wrestlers, and there was a couple of guys at the back who stared pushing the crowd towards an entrance into what was a nightclub which they had presumably hired for the afternoon. As the crowd surged forward, they went through a foyer and funneled into a long corridor, where everyone was relieved of £5, and sent into the nightclub area and told to buy a drink before the show started.

Summer was swept along with the crowd. I pushed to the side and stood back. I knew she had no money on her and presumed she would be back out in a minute, or was this a new opportunity for her? Showbiz, well just about. Celebrities, Hmm, possibly not.

With all the crowd in, I was shocked to find that the hecklers, wrestlers, and MC all came out again and started attracting another crowd. After around twenty minutes, the doors opened again and the next hundred punters were ushered in. Then it happened all over again, and when the club was full, the show started, although it wasn't a long show, an hour at the most. Then the 300 or so punters were ushered out of a back door, and the whole thing began again. Apparently it was a weekly event during the summer season, with different wrestlers taking part, but no one who was actually well known.

It was three hours before Summer came back out. I was going out of my mind by now, although I presumed I knew what would be happening. She looked disheveled, to say the least. I could see spunk in her long auburn hair, her face was bright red, her nipples stuck out visibly through her jumper, and her trainers were wet, so much so she was squelching as she walked. I asked where the hell she had been, and quickly got the answer -- being fucked.

We were walking fast back to the hotel, I passed Summer my comb and told her she had spunk in her hair, and she tried to drag the comb though it. At one point I got behind her and saw her pink shorts were darker at the back, where there was a wet patch growing. I tried to make conversation, asking if she was alright, had she enjoyed the afternoon. I didn't get much response.

Back in the hotel, Summer rushed to use the toilet, had a quick all over wash as she stripped off. She asked me to put her trainers and socks on a radiator, they were soaked. I saw her thong has disappeared again, and also her breasts were red and her nipples massive. I was wondering if I was going to get an explanation, but was a bit wary of asking. After a bit of walking about the room naked, Summer told me to get stripped off and that she needed some soothing. She slapped my erection and told me not to get excited at her misfortune, and then laid on the bed, spread her legs and asked me to be gentle.

Obviously she wanted oral. I climbed between her legs and kissed her inner thighs and worked my way around, noticing how red her lips were. I gently licked around and then pushed my tongue into her and she moaned and told me to be careful. I reached up and tweaked her nipples and her whole body convulsed. After around twenty minutes I moved positions and asked her to slowly massage my cock while I continued to give her oral, and the to start from the beginning......

Summer had gone in with the crowd, where everyone was funneled down the corridor where they were faced with a table with people taking their £5, and then they were directed into the main nightclub area. Summer just got a glimpse of a wrestling ring surrounded by tables and seating, and then to avoid paying, she turned up another corridor, intending to find any toilets and wait in there a while. A muscular man in his mid-20's had followed her and asked where she was going.

Summer said she was looking for the toilets, the man replied that she needed to pay first and she would see them in the main complex. Summer tried a few excuses -- her family had just paid and gone in, and she didn't get a ticket. She didn't have any money on her. She got separated with the rush to get in. The man believed non of it and then shouted to an older man, who he called Boss, who was around 60. Boss came down and Summer had started rambling to him that she didn't usually pay because she was a groupie.

The Boss man said he hadn't seen her before. She explained she was on holiday and hadn't been her before. He asked where she was from, who she had been with. She answered the first, said she never gave names, and he asked her if she wanted to go in the dressing rooms. Summer said yes, he asked how old she was. Twenty-two, he didn't believe her. She showed him her wedding ring. He asked her name, asked if she was sure she wanted in, then slapped her hard across the face and asked again.

Summer told me she felt her clit bulge out and her thong get wet. She repeated she wanted to go in. Boss said the wrestlers were like animals, then put his hands up her jumper and mauled her breasts and told her that if he didn't have a gorgeous young wife, he would give her the fucking of her life, and then told the younger man -- Gary -- to take her in. Gary grabbed Summer's arm, pushed her towards the door and opened it. Boss man told Gary to chuck her clothes out, and tell everyone to remember there was a show going on.

The first thing Summer saw inside was a man sat totally naked just inside the door, with an erection. While she was looking at his cock, Gary pulled her jumper and her shorts off, and threw them back out of the door and then led Summer into a large shower at the back of the changing room. It was like an old fashioned tiled shower they had in schools, Gary turned the water on and pushed Summer under the cold water, which gradually got warmer. Summer still had her thong, trainers and socks on, Gary stripped naked outside the shower and then joined Summer, kissing her, then turning her away and bending her over, ripping her thong off and fucking her from behind. After a while he pulled out and fucked Summer up against the shower tiles, and then down on the floor, him on top, before he finally came up her.

He was quickly replaced by the naked guy who had been sat by the door, again fucking Summer on the shower floor as water cascaded on them and drained out. Two average six to seven inch cocks, but strangely the second shower that Summer had been fucked in that day.

After they left Summer there, she got to her feet and left the shower, looking for her thong, without success, and her trainers were soaked. She walked out into the dressing room and a tall slim man, around 30, held a towel up for her to go and fetch, making sure that she went right in front of him before he let go. Summer stood naked except for trainers and socks and dried herself, before the man started touching her. He was sat on a bench and he had both his hands on Summer's bottom and chatted to her, asking her name and age and where she was from, and then got her to sit with him. He said his name was Ian and introduced another man who had come over as Tommy. He was also around 30, a bit shorter and stocky.

Summer said Ian was nice, they only one she met who was, and she ended up sat between Ian and Tommy kissing them both while they played with her breasts and nipples and, and before long she had a cock in each hand. She was aware another couple of men had come in the room and were asking who she was, but Summer was now on her knees sucking Tommy's cock while Ian was knelt behind her fucking her hard. Someone else came and knelt at the side and started handing her breasts roughly and pulling her nipples, and Summer had her first orgasm of the afternoon while swallowing spunk and still getting fucked.

As soon as Ian had cum up Summer, she was pulled onto her back on the floor and a massively fat, naked man was on top of her. He pinned her arms above her head and pushed a big cock into her cunt and started ramming it into her, with all his weight rolling and pressing down on Summer's tiny frame. Summer had another two orgasms straight off, screaming out and gasping as her body convulsed while pinned heavily against the concrete floor

After taking the man's spunk, another heavy man, probably Caribbean, was straight on top, and also fucked Summer, who was now in a semi-unconscious state, hardly knowing where she was or who with. After this sixth man had cum, they left Summer laid on the floor to come round. Basically, the show outside the dressing room was continuing. Apparently, the first two to fuck Summer were small time wrestlers from one area, the second from another area, and the larger men were retired wrestlers, who had been fairly big names, and now just did small time shows to keep their hand in.

There were another two, local, small time wrestlers, who Summer can remember nothing about, they both fucked Summer, making the total eight -- seven fucks and one oral, and over the next two hours most of them fucked Summer again. She remembers two having her on the floor in a corner together, one up her cunt and one anally, and several crowding round while she rode the fattest guy, who was sat on a bench, which is where her breasts and nipples were abused. Summer thought it was ironic that eight men was equal to the most she had been with in one session previously, and again, they had probably all had her twice.

As the show came to an end and several men packed their bags and left, Summer was asking where her clothes were. Fortunately Ian and Tommy went to look and came back and said that two guys who worked for 'the boss' had them, and they were waiting for Summer to be alone. Ian spent a bit of time kissing and groping Summer and wrote her a list of places he was appearing during the week. Him and Tommy were touring holiday camps in the area putting on small wrestling shows. Summer had to push the piece of paper down her wet sock as there was nowhere else to put it.

Ian and Tommy left and a few minutes later two weird guys came in. They were the ones in the crowd outside who had been shepherding the audience into the club. They were both pretty much druggie or alcoholic types, tall, skinny, unkempt men, and they set about Summer without any introduction, one having his arm round her neck while the other had several fingers up her cunt and kissed her with repulsive breath. Then it was all down on the floor where they fucked Summer's cunt and mouth for twenty minutes. Basically raping her, but knowing they could because she had just willingly been with eight men before them.

Summer finally got her shorts and top back on and escaped out of the back door before finding me, still no use of a toilet, so spunk seeping out of everywhere as we walked back to the hotel.

After tasting all this spunk mingled with Summer's juices, we had sex at the hotel three times during the early evening. We decided we wouldn't bother going out that evening, and Summer put the alarm on for 10pm before we fell asleep for a couple of hours, naked and entwined in the bodily fluids and each other. When the alarm went off, Summer jumped up and showered before putting her little cocktail dress on, high heels and panties, and going to Colin's room. I advised her not to tell Colin what she had done that afternoon. She was staying with Colin until the morning, so I showered and had a great nights sleep, despite my erection returning quickly.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Build-a-bride Sophie waits for her hubby by the door, and reflects...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lauren approaching heaven Lauren serves her billionaire boss in more ways than one.in Loving Wives
Purity A corrupt priest helps a young woman find painful absolutionin BDSM
The Catholic Finishing Academy Pt. 01 College guys endure the nuns of the academy.in Fetish
The I Phelta Thi Sorority Pt. 01 I assist young college girls with their studies.in Group Sex
More Stories