Summer Fireworks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back against the pole, needing some modicum of support as his hands continued traveling across my body. A loud noise from above us made me jump as the first firework of the evening exploded, but he diligently kept at his explorations. I gently grabbed his hair, pulling him off of my breast and pulling his head back to look at me. "You're missing the show," I yelled as I gestured up at the fireworks. He smiled as he shook his head.

Standing upright, he kissed me again and began pressing his erection against me as he moved me away from the wooden pole. He leaned his back against the pole as he turned me around and pulled me to him, leaning my back against him. He put his head on my shoulder and we watched the fireworks for a minute before his left hand wrapped across my chest and he began massaging my breast and teasing my nipple. His other hand went down my side, sliding under my cover up dress and into the front of my bikini bottom. My breath caught at the sensation of his fingers sliding down the front of my pussy, massaging and tracing all around as I began to tremble with anticipation.

I whimpered and pressed myself against him more intently, my desire clear and desperate. He kissed the side of my neck and pressed his mouth to my ear as he whispered, "patience, Darlin'." I swear I almost came hearing him call me Darling. There's something about a Southern man using that pet name that drives me wild. I didn't have to wait much longer before his fingers slowly entered me. First onto my clit that was already aroused before going further and then deeper, deeper into me. He was taller than me and his fingers found just what he needed to as his thumb began working on my clit.

A rather large set of fireworks went off and I could feel the reverberations go through me, rocking me, as my orgasm began rocking its way through my body. At some point I'd leaned forward from the stimulation and pleasure. It was overwhelming and my body went limp for a moment. He pulled me back against him to rest and recover. He brought his fingers that I'd just cum all over up to me and I obediently cleaned them for him when he offered them to me.

He whispered to me again, "good girl," and I relaxed even deeper against him. The smell of gunpowder from the fireworks was overtaking the ocean smell as the smoke began to offer us additional cover. After a moment he began kissing the side of my neck. My sleeves were still down around elbows, my tits still bare and exposed as the fireworks continued and the ocean air blew over us. Feeling the cool summer breeze tickle at my nipples with his teeth nipping at my neck and tracing down my shoulder I was starting to come back to my senses.

I could feel his hard cock behind me, needing to be released. I started brushing my ass up against his cock through his pants. I could feel him groaning more than I could hear it as he started grabbing onto me, pulling me tighter against him. I reached my hands back to feel him, any part of him, as I kept watching the fireworks.

I found his shirt and worked to bury my hands under it so I could feel his bare flesh under my fingertips. He started slowly thrusting his hips into me and I took the opportunity to find the top of his pants. It was a bit of an awkward angle unbuttoning, unzipping, and grabbing at his cock through his boxers, but that made it all the more exciting. I knew the chances of us getting caught were pretty slim, but just the possibility alone had me squirming.

His lips left me as I stroked his cock. I imagine his head had fallen back from the pleasure, but I immediately missed the contact. After a few more explosives overhead I felt him rubbing my ass, feeling for the side of my bottoms, desperate to have them out of our way. I giggled softly and I could feel him growl at me. I moved my hand off of his cock and untied one side. Before I could do the other he'd grabbed me, his left hand had left my tits and was now back down by my pussy and his right hand was on my ass, pushing my bikini aside as he was bringing his cock to me. He was trying to guide it in and I bent over, spreading my legs slightly to better accommodate the angle.

It did the trick as I felt his hard cock press against me. Before going any further he pulled me back to him, his hand around my throat applying the absolute perfect amount of pressure. His lips were at my ear again as he asked, "Miss Diana, may I fuck you?" I couldn't find the words and vehemently nodded my head yes for a bit before I realized he needed to hear me say the words.

I didn't squeak out my consent this time. This time I yelled it at the top of my lungs so he'd be able to hear me. "Yes, fuck yes! Fuck me, please!" He slid his cock all the way into me until I felt him hit my cervix. I jumped a bit at the electrifying blend of pain and pleasure. It was too much, and that was exactly what I needed. His fingers were back on my hips, admittedly at a different angle as he fucked me from behind. Still, I hoped there would be bruises from how tightly he was digging into me.

He kept hitting my cervix, sending jolts from the excessive sensation through me as he dug deeper and deeper into my hips. I was still mostly flush against him and raised my hands up and back to grab onto his head and grab his hair as he fucked me senseless on this beach, under this pier, as we watched the fireworks overhead. I began to keep up with his rhythm, pressing back as he fucked me forward. Once our momentum was established his hold on my hips loosened and one of his hands found their way to my throat again. The other hand grabbing roughly onto my breast, squeezing just a bit too tightly in the loveliest way.

I could hear his groans as I freely allowed myself my own mewls of pleasure. The likelihood of anyone hearing us was incredibly slim and quite honestly as his cock filled me and he fucked me as his fingers clasped around my throat while he squeezed my tit I couldn't give a fuck if anyone did hear us.

The fireworks started to come at more regular intervals and our momentum began to speed up. I could feel another orgasm was on the horizon as my eyes rolled back in ecstasy. The finale was upon us as a steady stream of fireworks began. He kept his hand around my throat but the other one wrapped around me as he held me to him and started thrusting into me frantically. My fingers dug into his arm as my body bent forward from the sensation and I began to cum. Everything was simply too much and it was simply fucking phenomenal.

As I came I felt my pussy clench onto his thrusting cock and he cried out from the pleasure as he drove into me harder than before, hitting my cervix so hard I nearly keeled over. It was almost too much, almost. His hold on me tightened as we rode out our orgasms, our own fireworks, as we watched the fireworks above. We could feel the vibrations and smell the smoke as it wafted all around us as we stood there, panting, our bodies elated and still connected.

We stayed like that, his load buried deep inside me, until the end of the fireworks. I could barely move and he helped me tie up my bikini as he placed little kisses all over my body. We left while the smoke around us was still heavy. There was a bit of a crowd, but no one seemed to really notice us. I followed him, holding onto his hand, as he weaved us through the crowd. I felt his load dripping out of me as we walked and I bit my lip feeling his hot seed flow from my pussy. I could only hope my bikini would hold it in place. Although the thought of it running down my thighs as we moved through people like this had me blushing all over again. And wanting him all over again. Even too much still hadn't been enough.

I spent the rest of the week sneaking out after dark to spend time with him. For the next few years I made sure to make this vacation pilgrimage with my family. One year I even brought a girlfriend with me. Licking up all his cum from her pussy had really been the highlight of the trip that year. Work and life started to get in the way a bit for us both. But I'll never forget those times.

At the end of that first week together he confessed that he remembered me because of the way I looked at him. My ogling had apparently excited him in a way. His dad teasing him about it seemed to have spurred him on. That last year, when our eyes actually met, he'd felt drawn to my own gray blue eyes but what was he supposed to do? He knew we left the next day, my dad had apparently mentioned it. So he tried to put me out of his head, but it was that damn bucket hat. It kept popping up in his memory and he'd remember how adorable I was and that'd lead to desire and when he finally saw me again....

I told him he was being a bit grandiose. I didn't mind that he saw me, remembered an awkward teenager who now had big tits and a decent figure and made a move knowing it would likely be well received. I don't know the truth, and I don't need to. I remember those summers fondly. Still, I can't help but laugh, I knew that damn hat was lucky.

12