Summer Fling Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of Summer Fling.
1.8k words
4.19
7.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True Story of my first transexual encounter.

Names were changed to protect those actually involved.

So this story starts all the way back to when I was 19. It was summer time, I have just finished my college diploma, and was part time work doing beach lifeguarding in my home town. Life was good, weather was brilliant and was making very good money for someone of my age. I was making plans for the fall as lifeguarding is very much a seasonal job so I needed to make plans for when October came around, luckily that was still a good 5 month's away so I didn't need to concern myself with that right now. Right now I just needed to enjoy life and all my newfound freedom, for once I didn't have to worry about education, and I did, I went out with friends almost every other night, and enjoyed my days lifeguarding with the sand in-between my toes and for those days where I was feeling rather fragile I would just go out surfing which was bliss to bring me back to land of the living.

Now my story really begins when my parent's sat down with me a couple of weeks after the end of diploma, they shared the fact that they would be going on some form of honeymoon to celebrate 30 years of their marriage, something about rekindling their relationship, to be honest by this point I kind off drifted off, all I thought about was the fact I would have the house to myself for at least a month and that only means one thing, house parties. Which would undoubtedly lead to making this summer even more unforgettable then it already will be. But I wasn't to know exactly why it would be unforgettable.

By this point I somewhat forgot about the conversation mostly because they caught me when I just woke up from hard night out and the fact the weeks were flying by but before I knew it they were starting to pack their bags in anticipation to be flying off to Spain in two days time, but I didn't think much off it I needed to get work, and looking out of the window it was going to be a damp one, pouring rain, luckily wind was up so I packed my surfboard and wetsuit hoping to catch some waves. Arriving at work I was somewhat disappointed, the swell wasn't up and the wind was going in the wrong direction, damn it I thought to myself.

So me and the guy I was working with, Chris, ended up setting up the beach and then headed back up to cabin where we prepared for a long boring day, luckily we had a hob and started to make a brew. He put some movie on in the background and we hunkered down for a long rainy day.

The minutes went slowly by and even though we was enjoying it, not really much a movie person and wasn't really paying much attention to the movie playing, something about a super hero, not my type of jam.

Around mid day I ended up scrolling on my phone on Facebook in attempt to cure my boredom temporarily this was then I was looking through friend requests most of which was from old school friends from primary school which I haven't seen in years, and most of which I don't expect to see ever again. I was bored so I just mass clicked accept on all of them and then proceeded to play some stupid free mobile game full of ads.

About an hour later I got a PM, through Facebook, 'Hey their Lewis, you probably don't remember me, but we went to primary school together, I was the child that left to move to France, in year 4. But I'm trying to get in touch with people that's in the area as my parent's and myself are moving back.' I looked at and reread this a couple of times, but before doing I saw I did a little bit of stalking on her profile. Brunette, my type. She also seemed pretty tanned guessing based on the pictures on her profile I guessed she has spent her time in France near the south. I talked to Chris about this random school friend and the PM I received, although I still couldn't recall someone like her leaving, although I was young at the time so I might've forgotten along the way.

Chris and I ended up bantering about this chick, and we came to a unanimous decision that should pursue it, after all I needed bit of summer fling. So we started chatting back and forth throughout the day.

Turns out her name Jade, and that she moved away for her father's job, (who is a freelance engineer, mother's a language teacher). She moved at the very start of year 4 which is why I probably don't remember and she has been living in Marseilles for the last ten years. The reason for move back to area was a grandparents ill health, I didn't ask much more as didn't seem like the right time and I wanted to keep the conversation light and cheery.

The day dragged on and I found Jade incredible easy to talk to, although their was nagging thought at the back of my head, I just can't remember her leaving my primary school at all but I pushed it out of the way.

Once back home I chatted to my parents further and they said they were happy to leave me in charge of the house whilst they went for their month honeymoon, and they said they would leave a list of important number's of relatives just in case of an emergency and that they would be leaving early the next morning, (who even knew their was a 4o'clock). I stopped chatting with Jade and just enjoyed the evening with my parent's the Chinese take-a-way was as good as ever. We all ate way to much and the beer kept on rolling down my throat, I had no work the next day and I was in a positive mood after talking to a lovely girl all day.

The next day rolled around and my hang-over wasn't to bad but I slept all the way through my parent's departure. Rolling over trying hard to not to fully wake up I looked at my phone, 10:00, sure well I don't need to get up for anything may as well relax in bed a little bit more I thought, looking though my PM's on Facebook I saw that Jade was online and sent me a couple last night, she was wondering if we could meet up for some form of catch up 'reunion', turns out that she moved back to the suburb's about 40 minute's away from my place. I looked at it and rolled back over to carry on sleeping.

To say I had wet dream would be a massive understatement, I dreamt that Jade was their in one of her bikini's that I saw a picture of the day before. It was matching two piece rather light blue matching top and bottom it seemed like she came out of the sea as here was damp. I dreamt that she was walking out of the water and lying on the towel right next to me. She kept on looking at me and looking out towards to the sea, then back at me giving me a wink, she then rolled onto her side and undid her bikini, her breasts wasn't exactly the biggest, I'm guessing large B cup if not C cup, but enough to play with and her nipples reacted immediately to the air and the coolness of the sea, and her nipples stood up to attention.

She then proceeded to place her delicate hand on my stomach, I started breathing heavily. She then moved her hand down underneath my swimming trunks, I was rock hard by this point (who wouldn't be). We then locked eyes I took in all her details, from what I remember scrolling through the pictures, small lips but cute, button noise, and hair going down to her shoulders, her olive skin, brown eyes. I started breathing heavier whilst she started stroking me up and down on my manhood. Faster and faster she pumped, at which point she used her other hand to play with her right boob flicking and teasing her nipple while playing with my cock, it didn't take me long and I exploded in my briefs which made me wake up from slumber.

I need a shower and a coffee, that was weird wet dream.

2 hours went by and then it dawned on me I didn't even respond to Jade! I chatting continued for the next hour whilst I was making lunch we chatted out anything and everything but mostly about the primary school and old friends we should get in contact with and organise some form of get together before everyone moves onto university or other grand plans, it then came up that I had a free house for the next 4 weeks, she jumped on the opportunity and suggested that I hold a party, she would do all the organising as I'm working really hard throughout the day and she hasn't got much on, the later part was true at least. After a few odd jobs and dinner, I felt very lethargic and fancied crawling back into bed, in my half conscious I asked Jade out for a coffee the next day, she said she would love to. I grew butterflies.

I had a restless night, all I could think about was the dream I had the day before, Jade in that sexy looking two piece swimsuit, I had a very similar dream except this time rather then Jade foundling your bosom, she put her hand down her bikini bottom and starting playing with her pussy, not that I could concentrate on that, I was concerned with what she was doing to my organ. She was milking if for all I was worth and playing with my balls in-between strokes. I was getting so turned and the eye contact was topping if off, all I could see was lust in those beautiful brown eyes of hers. Her nipples on full attention, she licked her lips and was panting herself.

After a few more minutes of her masturbating the two of us, I couldn't hold on much more and exploded all over her hand she withdrew her hand and licked all my juices, so sexy. I woke up shortly after with light glowing from the bottom of the blinds in my room. Time to get ready to see Jade, my nerves grew, what if she didn't turn up? But looking at my PM's she sent a message saying she was on her on way....

To be continued.