Summer Friday Creampie

Story Info
A summer fling intensifies.
1.9k words
4.34
10.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel like most people have had this experience-- you meet somebody, you know that you are completely wrong for each other, but there is still that unmistakable physical attraction to each other. Usually these types of relationships are not built to last, but if you play your cards right, you can have a couple weeks of so much fun that it almost feels like a blur.

That was my experience during my first summer post college (23 years old), working and living in a new city. I met a guy, he was 7-8 years older than me, and arguably too old for me to be hanging out with at this stage of my life. But he was incredibly handsome, he exuded a confidence that I was not used to. He lived and breathed the city that we were living in in a way that my newly graduated college friends and I didn't. He knew the cool bars. He knew the restaurants. He liked being the guy in the know.

It was obvious from the beginning that this was never going to be a serious relationship. We met at a bar on a Friday night, that now in retrospect was questionable that he was even at. The average age of the bar was probably 24 years old, and he and his out of town buddy were at the bar having drinks when he offered to get me one. I loved the attention immediately, and I was hooked by this handsome guy who was giving me a feeling of belonging and affirmation.

I went home with him that night. We were making out before we left the bar. He was whispering how badly he "wanted" and "needed" me the entire car ride back. I worked my hardest to stand my ground of respectability. I had never had a one night stand before-- frankly at this point I had been with a handful of guys total and this entire experience was all so new to me.

His apartment was beautiful, he had big windows, had furniture that wasn't used or bought on craigslist. On a night where I promised my self to take it slow with this new guy, he slowly got me more and more comfortable. Before long I was in my thong on his bed. His mouth on my tits, his fingers rubbing me. And suddenly I was on my hands a knees blowing this stranger enthusiastically, wanting him to cum for me, and eventually succeeding. I committed to this being the limit to which I was going to go on our first night-- a respectable end. He offered to get a cab. It was 3 am, he barely got up as I left. We exchanged numbers and I sat hoping to hear from him again.

Five or sex days passed and it was Thursday night-- probably about 10 pm-- when I got a text... "Hey, if you're out meet me at XYZ." For a number of weeks that was the nature of our relationship. I'd get a message, and I'd enthusiastically go where he requested. We'd always end up back at his apartment, I'd enthusiastically enjoy a late night sexual tryst. He'd either send me on my way or we'd pass out and I'd sneak away the next morning.

I began being prepared for this by week 4. I'd carry a large purse. On this particular Thursday night I packed a cute sundress for work, a bra and a thong prepared for the fact that I would be heading right to work from his apartment.

It was a little like clock work at this point. I would have my cutest outfit picked out-- this time I had borrowed a particularly little, little black dress. The straps were tight, the bust allowed me to wear it without a bra with my still very perky 34 C boobs. The hem of the dress went over my ass and a few inches further. I wanted him to want me when I received my text from him. I would shave my legs and pussy after work, and have my outfit laid out and ready to go. My bag packed. My pill taken.

It worked, he was all over me in front of his friends the minute that I arrived at the bar. He kept whispering to me, "I need to get you home"... and after an hour or so we were on our way to his apartment. He was even more in command then ever. Telling me exactly what to do, how to undress, where to put my hands, where to position myself. I woke up in my familiar place, slightly sore, a little hungover but generally happy. I used his shower and got ready for work.

As I stood in his room-- half dressed in a bra and a thong he told me how sexy I looked and how he was impressed by me last night. Again in retrospect, a total dick move, but I loved it at the time. He started telling me how he wanted to started pushing my limits a little bit more, and I smiled and told him that I thought that sounded fun. He told me that he wanted me again, and in a rare occasion in this relationship I told him that I really had to go to work and that he could text me later for some fun. I put on my sundress and gave him a really sensual kiss. "Byeee" I smiled as the kiss ended.

Barely 2 hours passed before the texts started:

Him: Decided to "work from home" today

Me: Lucky you :)

Him: I shouldn't have let you leave...

Me: Oh why is that??

Him: Sundresses are a weakness of mine

Me: I'll keep that in mind <3

Him: You looked so cute, no one would guess how slutty you had been you're wearing that outfit

Me: I wasn't that bad!!!

Him: Well then I haven't done my job yet

Me: And what job is that?

Him: Sneak back during lunch and you'll find out

Me: I can only be gone for 45 mins max

Him: That's fine.

My heart was beating at my desk. It wasn't a matter of "if" I wanted it, I already knew. It was just a matter of when I was going to sneak back to him. Another hour passed and I texted him back "Coming if you're still around"... all he sent back was a thumbs up emoji.... he was such a jerk, but I was on my way.

When I arrived he was in a t-shirt and jeans. He looked so hot, and he had this look in his eye. I was there for only one reason and he let me know as soon as the door closed behind me. He took my wrists and pinned me against the door. I 'moaned" with consent and enjoyment of the moment. He went in immediately to kiss my sensitive exposed neck... "I'm going to send you back to work and no one will know how slutty you've been when you look so cute in this dress. Leave it on the entire time" He said before kissing me on the mouth. Our tongues swirled, my body heated up with the feeling of his against me. Every inch of me was tingling. I loved it.

Knowing that he could have his way he ran his hand through my hair and told me what he wanted. "Get on your knees, get me hard," he whispered, and I was sliding down the door before he even finished his sentence.

I unbuckled his pants and pulled down his jeans and boxers. His well above average dick was already pretty hard and glistening precum by the time I put my lips on it. He bent at his knees and reached under my dress playing with my sensitive nipples as I began to gain some rhythm -- sucking his dick in a way that I knew he liked from our couple week tryst.

Suddenly he pulled his dick out of my mouth, saliva dripped from my mouth down my chin and chest. His dick in his hand in front of me, "I know how badly you want this," he said rubbing his dick against my lips, lightly tapping my cheek and running its way down my chest to the tip of the sundress' bust.

"I really do," I said desperately on my knees in front of him before he put it back in my mouth and I continued sucking

When he pulled his dick out a second time, out of breath I looked up at him "You need to fuck me now... *deep breath*.... I need to go back to work."

With that he pulled me up underneath my arms, "go to the couch," he instructed pointing the chaise lounge on his couch, in front of open windows in his tall residential apartment building. I didn't care, I just wanted him. I felt so good in this moment as I got on all fours with him standing pant less behind me.

He lifted up the long skirt of my sundress and I felt his firm hands go directly to my crotch, immediately feeling how wet I was. I was turned on equally by the situation and his general being. Then I felt his hips press against my butt pressing against me as his hands reached through my legs and positioned his cock so it was pressing right against my sex. "Tell me how badly you want this?" he moaned

"So bad, give it to me," I said ignoring my cardinal rule of telling him to put on a condom (I was on the pill, but who knows how many other girls this guy had been with.

That's all he needed. I felt his hands move my thong to the side and his cock rub against the wetness of my pussy. I was so wet that he need only to to rub up and down a few times to get wet enough to start pressing against my eager sex. "Fuck me hard," I begged. Unable to recognize the girl I was behaving like but in retrospect, I appreciated her confidence.

That's all the encouragement he needed. He pushed into me with a loud groan and my arms gave out underneath me as my head pushed against the couch and I let out a loud moan. The entire experience was so erotic, so deeply animalistic. I loved allowing myself to enjoy this moment, to enjoy his sexuality as he pushed into me deep and hard. He fucked me like that. Long and hard, pushing long strokes for minutes as he grunted behind me and I moaned underneath him. "I'm going to cum inside you," he grunted matter-of-factly and my fingers gripped the couch as I "yes, cum pleaseeee," as I felt my body begin to shake and match the force of his orgasm. The pulsation of his dick combined with the intensity of my orgasm. I was out of control and I loved it. My entire body was in shock.

As he bagan to come down, he left himself inside me for a few more seconds. I felt his hands moving my thong back in place "Leave this on and go back to work," he said as he pulled me back into him by my shoulders and pulled my mouth to his from behind for a sensual kiss.

"Now go back to work."

I didn't even go to the bathroom at his place, I scurried back to the office feeling moisture on my legs, in my thong, everywhere. Thank god it was a long dress. I went through the rest of the day not able to thing about anything else.