Summer Games - Outdoor Bondage

Story Info
Outdoor Bondage Story - D/s Male Female.
2.2k words
4.09
18.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

Kathleen waited on the edge of the dock. Her long, pale yellow sun dress danced around her legs as the breeze played its early summer game. The sun was making its way towards the west. There were many hours of sunlight left.

She had never been here before. It was a quiet marina with about 30 boats of all shapes and sizes. One man, a boy really, was working at the gas dock. He was reading a book. It was a slow day... a late weekday afternoon on the lake.

She had been looking forward to meeting Michael. It had been well over two weeks since their last rendezvous. Being with him was the most exciting adventure she had ever known. It was a new experience every time they met.

Finally, she saw Michael as he steered his boat into the cove and slowed to a crawl. It seemed like it took him forever to reach the marina dock where Kathleen waited. He had told her what to wear and what time to meet him... but that was all he told her. Kathleen loved it when Michael told her what to do. Michael eased the boat up to the edge of the dock, walked to the rear of the boat and reached out his hand. She took his hand and stepped aboard. She had never been on his boat before. Another new experience.

Without a word, he kissed her deeply. She was breathless. It was almost like a dream.

"Sit down", he said quietly, but firmly.

She sat in the passenger seat of the 31 foot cruiser and Michael took the controls and eased away from the little marina. Kathleen noticed a duffel bag lying on the cockpit floor. It was unzipped and she couldn't help but peer inside. She saw several different types of rope and she thought she saw a familiar vibrator that had made an appearance at one of their previous adventures.

Michael quietly noticed her staring into the bag. "Are you curious?", he said.

"Quite", she said with a nervous smile.

"Well, my dear, we are entering the advanced stages of our little adventures.. and I hope you are ready and willing."

This comment excited Kathleen and frightened her a bit at the same time. With that, Michael left the wheel and took a length of white cotton rope from the bag.

"Hands out", he said. She complied by putting her wrists out in front of her. Michael tightly tied her wrists together... making sure to pull the rope tightly enough to make Kathleen gasp audibly.

With her hands bound in front of her, Michael took advantage of the moment and ran his hands all over her face and body... carefully avoiding her breasts and other sensual areas. It was his way of making her suffer... making her want him.

He guided the boat to a quiet area of the enormous lake. They passed fewer and fewer boats... and then fewer and fewer houses.. until they were in a remote area with a few small wooded islands scattered about in the lake.

Michael slowed the craft and crept up on one of the small islands. It had one section of sandy beach and the rest of the island was wooded with pines and a few hardwoods. Michael tied the boat off and tossed the filled duffel onto the beach. It landed with a clank. That made Kathleen wonder what else was hidden in Michaels toy bag. He ordered Kathleen off the boat. Soon, she was barefoot and on the beach... the bottom of her dress was wet from stepping down the ladder and into the shallow water.

Kathleen wondered wildly what would come next. Each of their adventures had become more and more extreme. She had no idea where this would lead, but she knew how much she loved it when he was firmly in control.

Michael led her towards the center of the little island. They followed a short hidden path that led to a more open grassy area. Kathleen thought that the island seemed larger than it appeared from the water. In the grassy area, there were two large trees about 10 feet apart. There were two ropes tied to each tree and two ropes hanging down from one strong limb above. That was the moment when Kathleen realized how well this particular adventure had been planned. Somehow, it made her more excited to know that Michael had gone to so much trouble to prepare this game.

Michael stopped and turned and yanked the rope that bound Kathleen's hands. This pulled her towards him. He kissed her and then positioned her directly between the two trees. Without a word, he took the two lower ropes from each tree and tied them firmly around Kathleen's ankles. Her legs were now secured, spread a few feet apart, just wider than her shoulder width. The two trees towered beside her. Her hands were still bound in front of her and Kathleen closed her eyes for a moment and silently prepared herself for the unknown torrents that she knew, and hoped, would be come.

"I will give you instructions and you will respond by complying. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Kathleen replied. She had never referred to Michael as "sir" before, but somehow, she knew it was appropriate to do so now.

"Raise your hands above your head."

Kathleen complied more slowly. She knew that she wanted to do this, but her body was responding more slowly.

Michael attached one of the ropes that was hanging down from the limb to the binding around her wrists. Hands high above her head and ankles secured and spread, Kathleen was now completely helpless. She felt the wetness grow between her legs.

He took his time. She thought that he might blindfold her, but he must have wanted her to see what he was going to do to her next. Bound once again, he took the opportunity to run his hands all over her body. He started with her face and hair. Kathleen loved this. Then he moved to shoulders. When he got to her breasts, he grabbed them aggressively. Pressing and pulling and pushing and squeezing. Through her dress, he found her hardened nipples. He pinched them through the fabric and pulled... hard. It was very uncomfortable to Kathleen, but somehow felt fantastic at the same time.

Without warning, Michael ripped open the front of Kathleen's sun dress. Buttons flew and fabric tore. It tore very easily. The garment was hanging off of Kathleen's shoulders loosely. Her bra was exposed. Michael took care of that immediately. Ripping the bra from Kathleen's body was not an easy task, but when pulled with such force, the straps broke free and Kathleen's white breasts heaved and hung waiting for Michael's next desire. Michael smacked the side of Kathleen's right breast. She let out a yelp from the surprise. The warm sting of the slap followed quickly. He did the same with her other breast. Finally he put his mouth to her nipples... It felt wonderful. Licking and squeezing and kissing. Then pinching and tweaking. Then pinching and lightly twisting. Then pinching and pulling and twisting. Then pulling hard. She started losing her balance. He released.

Michael decided to remove the rest of the tattered sun dress. Kathleen had on nothing but her thong. Her arms were aching from being suspended. Michael pulled the thong tightly into Kathleen's crack. He was practically lifting her from behind.

He then took notice of her ass. With his open hand, he gave it a hearty smack. Kathleen screamed. Again. A scream. Again. "Ohhhh. Yes." was her reply. Kathleen's spanking continued for what seemed like a long time. Her ass was red and stinging and her arms ached. She was beginning to slump and rely on the rope above her head to help support her weight.

Michael unbound her and sweetly pulled her close to him. She could feel his hard penis pressing against her. It pleased her that he was so hard.

They made their way to the clearing and Michael spread a blanket next to the cooler. He poured them both a drink.

Michael said, "Baby. I'm so proud of you. Lay your head on my lap."

With that, he stroked her hair and told her how good she had been for him.

Kathleen had never been so happy. She was pleasing her man and their afternoon had just begun.

Part II

The last of the sun's rays picked their way through the summer leaves. They ultimately landed on Kathleen's body as she lay on the thick, quilted blanket. Michaels hand was absently stroking her back while he was deep in thought.

"Let's get up now."

"Yes"... "Sir." She added, uncomfortably. When they switched between love and discipline, it sometimes caught her off guard. She was pretty sure that they had just switched.

She liked the switching. It allowed her to feel loved deeply, but also disciplined, comforted, and pleasing to Michael.

Michael led her back to where the ropes hung from the tree. He secured her ankles the same way as before... but he made her bend over this time and he secured her wrists to her ankles. His knots were always sure and she enjoyed watching his hands work with the rope. She was so engrossed with watching him that she forgot to wonder what was coming next.

Michael went to the duffel. Kathleen glanced quickly to see what he had removed, but she couldn't catch a glimpse. Behind her, Michael had pulled out a black lacquered paddle with a leather handle and a long whipping cane. The fear and excitement pulsed through Kathleen's body when she saw what he had in his hands.

He had spanked her before today.. once at his house. But he had only used his open palm, not a paddle or cane.

Michael led with the paddle. Whap! He certainly didn't start out easy. He jumped right in. The first whack almost knocked her down, but she maintained. Whack. Her ass was still tender from the earlier spanking. She gritted her resolve. Whack! She could take it. She wanted it... for him... or for her. She couldn't decide. She was anticipating the next swat, but it didn't come.

Just as she relaxed, she heard the new noise before she felt the sting. The cane hissed through the air before it connected with Kathleen's smooth ass. Upon contact, Kathleen's eyes opened wider than she thought possible. Her gasp/scream told the story. The sting was unbelievable. Before she could recover, he came again. Then again with it. As the torrent continued, numbness was starting to set in and the pain was becoming different. Dull. Not as sharp and stinging. Deeper somehow. He finally stopped and all they could hear were the leaves rustling as an early evening breeze made its way across the island.

Kathleen had lost count. She had wanted to count. She had only whimpered a few times after the initial pop. She felt satisfied with herself.

His hand was now on the small of her back where she was bent over. He was comforting and caressing. His hands moved down across her ass and chills ran over her body. Her nipples were incredibly hard and constricted. The coolness of the setting sun was helping to comfort the burning sting on her rear end. Michael was slowly caressing the main impacted areas on her butt and tops of her legs.

"The welts are significant. I am proud of you and the way you handled that."

"Thank you."

"Your ass is glowing wonderfully... You are beautiful, you know."

After a long pause, "Would you like me to be inside of you, Kath?"

"Oh, yes, Michael. Please." She felt like she had never wanted anything else any more than just that.

She heard him unzip his pants... and then she felt his body behind her. Her wrists were still bound, but she shifted her weight and prepared herself for him to enter her. His hands on her hips... then she felt it. His hot penis pushing against her. Finally, she felt his hand touch her pussy from behind. It felt wonderful. She wanted to be filled with him. Completely.

"My, my, girl. You are the wet one."

She smiled at that... she was pleased that he noticed and that he was in a playful mood. He rubbed the juice from her wetness around with his penis. She pushed backwards towards him... wanting him inside of her. But he shifted away.

"Maybe I should start with your ass. You were good today, but I'm not sure you were good enough to deserve it all."

"I just want you inside of me somewhere..."

She had never been fucked in the ass before... But somehow, the nervousness about this left her when he put his penis at the entrance to her asshole... He started pressing... and she against him... Then, suddenly, Michael switched his approach and his penis thrust into her pussy.

Kathleen literally saw stars when he entered her. She moaned loudly.

Thrusting and pushing against each other... Kathleen was about to have the first orgasm she had ever had when being screwed from behind.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes..." she murmured. Then the tears came. They came as she had never had them. Tears of pure joy.