Summer Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, Nate hadn't answered her, so she asked again.

"Seriously, what're you doing?" she asked, trying to put an annoyed look on her face.

"I, uh, I thought you said 'come in,'" Nate stammered, clearly rattled by the whole situation.

"Nope definitely not," Emily retorted. As she said that, she glanced down below Nate's waistline. A prominent bulge poked against the fabric of his swimsuit.

"I guess you like what you see then, hmm?" Emily prodded.

Nate's face reddened. "No, I just, I..." He couldn't find the right words - or any words, really - to articulate what he was feeling.

"Well, while you think about that, maybe you let me take my shower in peace?"

Nate nodded, spun around, and shut the door. After all that, he didn't even get his phone.

Emily turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. By now, her nipples were stiff and stood out from the flesh of her boobs. She tweaked one with her left hand, while letting her right hand gravitate to the moist junction between her thighs. Slowly, she slipped a finger in, then another, feeling the warmth of her own sex juices.

She had never felt like this before. Knowing that Nate was watching her gave her this tingly feeling that she couldn't quite describe, but she didn't want it to go away.

After a few minutes, she hopped in the shower and rinsed off the salt and sweat from her afternoon at the beach. Once she was done, she toweled off. But instead of wrapping the towel around her body before walking out of the bathroom, she decided to strut across the hall without it. He saw the front so why not let him see the back, she thought to herself.

And she did just that. She didn't look back toward Nate's room, but she could feel his eyes glued to her butt.

Nate saw what he was meant to see, and he confirmed his suspicion that Emily's bum was much lighter in color than her newly tanned thighs. He quickly put himself to work unpacking, trying to take his mind off his friend's naked body and the unsubsiding erection in his swim trunks.

Meanwhile, Emily opened the top drawer of her dresser and grabbed a pair of pink cotton panties. She put them on and was about to grab a bra, but she decided against it. After all, Nate had seen her tits earlier, so why bother? She considered forgoing the panties but elected to keep them since she didn't want her juices leaking out at the dinner table. She tossed on a pair of short athletic shorts and an oversized t-shirt then headed downstairs.

Nate showered, changed, and finally grabbed his phone. An hour or so later, he joined Emily downstairs. Her parents were now home and had made dinner for the four of them.

"Hi Nate," Emily's mom said.

"Hi Mrs. Smithson," Nate replied.

"Please, call me Nancy," she said.

"And you can call me Ted," Emily's father chimed in.

"Sure, no problem," Nate replied.

"Settling in okay?" Ted asked.

"Yup," Nate answered. "Still trying to unpack a few things, but the rest can probably wait until tomorrow."

The small talk continued over dinner, with Emily saying very little. She was too caught up in the afternoon's events to be much of a contributor to the dinnertime conversation. She kept her legs spread wide so there was a clear view up the leg of her shorts to the pink cotton of her undies, if Nate would ever take a look.

Nate kept his eyes above the table, though. He didn't need any more distractions tonight.

Emily's parents mentioned that they'd be going on a two-week Carribean cruise which was departing a few days later. Nate asked about where they'd be stopping and if they had any excursions planned.

"Oh just the usual stuff," Ted answered. "Snorkeling, shopping, and maybe even one of those nude beaches I've read about."

Nancy just rolled her eyes. "We'll see about that, Ted. Besides, I don't think our new houseguest wants to be thinking about your ding dong hanging out on some kind of clothing free beach."

"Oh, he doesn't mind, right Nate?" Ted replied.

"Not at all," Nate answered quickly. "Whatever makes you guys happy. I mean, it's your vacation after all."

"Atta boy," Ted said, which was met with another eye roll from Nancy.

Nate helped clean up the dishes after dinner, and after a bit more chit chat, he headed off to his bedroom. Emily wanted to join him so they could talk, but her mother held her back.

"Don't you think you should wear a bra while he's staying with us, Em?" Nancy asked.

"Oh come on, mom. It's not like I'm running around here naked. The weather is hot during the summer, and I just want to be comfortable around the house. Besides, you and dad are going to be doing who knows what on a nude beach. This is nowhere near that."

Nancy conceded the point. "Fine, but I don't want you two having sex while your father and I aren't here."

"Mom! It's going to be fine, relax. I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to head to my room and read for a while before going to sleep. Night."

"Goodnight honey," Nancy answered.

Nate had already shut his door, but he heard Emily climb the stairs. Not wanting to disturb him, Emily went straight to her room and stretched out on her bed.

Later that evening, Nate could've sworn he heard a buzzing, humming sound coming from Emily's room, followed by a soft moan. He couldn't quite figure out what it was, decided it was nothing, and drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

By the time Nate awoke the next morning, Emily's parents had already left for work. He rose from his bed, brushed his teeth, and headed downstairs to find Emily seated at the table. She wore even less clothing than the night before. This morning, she had on a tank top - no bra - that did little to cover up her boobs, as well as the pink cotton panties from the night before.

"Morning," Emily said as she handed Nate a cup of coffee.

"Morning," he replied.

"Want to talk about yesterday?" she asked.

"Uh, I was kind of hoping we could forget about it."

"I'm glad you feel that way because I really don't think it's a big deal."

"Really?"

"Yeah. So you saw me naked. It was bound to happen at some point this summer. It just happened a little earlier than I expected. No big deal."

Nate didn't quite know what to say, so he just nodded and sipped his coffee.

"Besides," Emily continued. "It gets so hot in here during the summer. The less clothes, the better. And since you've already seen all I have to offer, there's no need for me to wear all kinds of layers to cover it up."

Nate stared back at her blankly.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked.

"Uh, no, no problem," Nate replied. He wasn't sure whether he minded or not, but he definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of Emily's body.

"Cool," Emily said. "Don't worry, I'll ease into it."

"A barely there tank top and panties is easing into it?" Nate asked jokingly.

"It sure is," Emily said smiling. "I could be wearing a whole lot less." She winked at him.

Nate blushed. This was going to take some getting used to.

Over the course of the next several days, Emily wore less and less clothing around the house, but only while her parents were at work. She would start the day with a tank top and undies, ditch the top in the heat of the afternoon, and return to relatively normal attire for the evening. She still went without a bra when her parents were home, and she tried wearing no panties under her shorts one evening, but she didn't want to push the envelope any further than that.

Still, even in her state of partial undress, Emily could not deny the sensations she felt while she was exposed. Each time Nate saw her naked chest or caught a glimpse of her butt cheeks hanging out of her skimpy underwear, Emily felt a warmth develop inside her and a wetness start to leak out of her - not enough to be noticeable, but enough that she knew it was there.

The day came when her parents left for their Caribbean cruise. Knowing that she would have two weeks to experiment a little, Emily grew bolder. Part of it was a desire to explore this side of her that she had never before embraced - a side she never even knew existed, for that matter. But part of it was a desire to make Nate a little bit more comfortable.

Emily had, of course, known Nate for years. He had always been the kind of guy who never really took chances. He was smart and kind, but he existed within his comfort zone. Just like she found a side of her she didn't know existed, she resolved to give him the chance to do the same. Besides, even if he didn't want to show off his body, she decided it might do him some good to come out of his shell, especially when it was just the two of them.

Emily rose early the morning after her parents left. Nate was still asleep, so the house was empty and quiet. After a quick pee, she brushed her teeth and headed downstairs. But this time, she went without a single stitch of clothing.

She brewed some coffee and plopped down onto the couch. She turned the television on and half listened to the morning news, but she paid more attention to her phone than anything else.

About an hour later, Nate joined her.

"Hey," Emily said cheerfully.

"Uh, hey," Nate replied.

"Something wrong?" Emily asked, grinning?

"No, not really. Just trying to get used to the fact that my oldest friend is sitting naked in the middle of the living room without a care in the world. Speaking of, where the hell are your clothes?"

"Oh come on. It can't be that surprising. It's not like there's anything here that you haven't already seen."

"Yeah, but when I saw it, it was an accident!"

"So? It's summer. It's hot. I like the breeze. You walking in on me that one time has given me a whole new sense of freedom. I like sitting here in the morning sunlight, feeling the cool breeze come through the window and rush along my body. I like how it gives me goosebumps and makes my nipples hard. And I love how it feels when a strong gust tickles my pussy. I've never felt anything like it before."

Nate didn't know what to say. They had been friends for a long while, but he had never heard her talk about her body like this before. And he certainly had never heard her say "pussy." Hearing her say it turned him on, but it also felt wrong. In his mind, Nate had always put Emily up on some sort of pedestal and hadn't really looked at her in a sexual way. Sure, he knew she was an attractive girl who could probably get whatever she wanted to satisfy herself. But, for better or for worse, he thought she was above all that.

He wasn't quite sure what he expected her to say instead of "pussy." He mulled it over for a few seconds. "Vagina" felt kind of formal, but "crotch" felt too generic for the type of reference she was making. And some sort of euphemism was almost certainly out of the question. They were young adults, after all, and they should call it what it is. And if that meant he had to get used to his friend referring to her pussy, so be it.

Seeing that Nate was internally struggling with the situation, Emily tried to probe the situation a bit further.

"Have you thought about trying it?" she asked.

Nate was dumbfounded. It was enough of an adjustment to get used to Emily wearing little to no clothes. He hadn't even thought about giving it a shot himself. He shook his head.

"Why not?" she pushed further. "It's hot out. Might make you more comfortable. You could ease into it."

"I don't know, Em," Nate said. "I'm not sure it's for me."

"Come on," Emily said, rising from the couch and walking toward Nate. "I'll help."

Nate watched as her boobs bounced with each step. They looked so free and unrestrained. Nate's balls felt trapped in his boxer briefs by comparison. His cock was starting to harden from looking at his naked friend, and he felt the growing stiffness push against the fabric of his undergarments, too.

Nate wanted nothing more in that moment to set himself free, to join Emily in the nude, to let himself hang out and flop around. But he just couldn't overcome his own hesitation and shyness. He didn't want Emily to see his hard dick and think he was some kind of creep for getting aroused by her. This was all very new, and he didn't know how she would react.

Besides, in his mind, Nate was an average guy. He wasn't overly proud of his body, though he wasn't ashamed of it, either. He thought he had a decent sized penis, but he felt a little embarrassed anyway. He didn't feel confident enough to strip on his own.

Fortunately, Emily was there to lend a hand.

"How about we just start slow," she began. "Maybe take off your shirt. That's nothing new. You didn't wear a shirt when we were at the beach. Let's start there."

"I don't know," Nate said. "That was different. It was the beach. This is, oh I don't know, your parents' living room."

"Well my parents aren't here. And it's too hot to argue about this. Just humor me. And if you don't like it, you can go back to normal tomorrow."

Emily moved close to Nate and grabbed the bottom of his shirt. She lifted it up over his head and tossed it aside.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Emily teased.

"I guess not," Nate replied.

A cool breeze came in through the windows, and his own nipples hardened, though not nearly as prominently as Emily's.

"Want to stop there?" Emily asked. "It's okay if you do."

Nate shrugged.

"Well, I'll get you a cup of coffee from the kitchen, and you can think about it while I'm gone."

Emily turned around and walked toward the kitchen, giving Nate an unobstructed view of her ass. She smiled. She was getting him all worked up and she knew it. This is good for him, she internally concluded, deciding it would get him out of his comfort zone a little.

Emily was enjoying this for herself, too, and not just because she would get to see Nate strip down to his birthday suit. She liked when he watched her. She liked feeling his eyes drop to her ass as she walked away. She couldn't see it, but she knew it happened, and it sent electrifying tingles up inside her pussy.

She grabbed the coffee pot and poured him a mug of the steaming liquid. She put a couple of blueberry muffins on a plate and walked back into the living room with the coffee and their breakfast.

"So did you decide?" Emily asked, clearly wasting no time.

"Not really," Nate said, still conflicted.

"I'll make you a deal. If you ditch the shorts, I'll give you this cup of coffee. And if you lose your underwear, I'll let you have one of these muffins, too."

"And if I say no? I can just go get my own breakfast."

"You can. But then you'll miss out on the entertainment of our little deal. And what fun is that?"

Emily took a bite of one of the muffins and washed it down with a sip of Nate's coffee. Nate didn't know why, but he thought the way she put her lips on his coffee mug was seductive - sexy even. It was just an ordinary sip of coffee, but something about her lips being in the spot where his lips would be only made him even more aroused. Not to mention the fact that she did it all naked in front of him.

"Fine," Nate acquiesced. "But you have to take them off of me."

"Oooh I like it," she said back, playfully. She set the coffee and muffins down on the coffee table and made a come here motion with her right hand.

Nate complied and stood in front of her.

"Knock yourself out," he said.

Emily got down on her knees, her head right in front of his crotch. She grabbed the top of his waistband and, with a deft movement, tugged his shorts and underwear down together. Before Nate knew what had happened, his clothes were around his ankles, and his fully hard cock stuck out.

Emily took in the sight of her childhood friend. His thighs had some muscle to them, and his penis was solidly average in size, at least as far as she knew. Unlike his clean shaven face, Nate had a pretty thick tangle of curly brown hair at the base of his shaft, which took Emily by surprise. His balls hung down in their fleshy sac, almost begging to be fondled.

"Well well well," Emily said. "What's this?" She reached out with her hand, almost touching Nate's cock, but pulling away just before contact. She moved closer with her mouth, exhaling her warm breath on his sex, then rising to her feet without any further antics.

Nate's dick was throbbing. Between Emily's naked body and her antics from just a moment ago, Nate had so much pent-up sexual energy and no place to release it. But at the same time, he felt proud of himself for finally standing there naked. Sure, he had a little help from Emily, but he never in his wildest dreams thought he'd be standing naked in Emily's living room.

"So about that coffee," Nate said.

Emily handed him the mug and offered him a muffin, which he readily accepted. They sat down next to each other on the couch, not close enough to touch, but close enough to feel the other's presence. This was going to take some getting used to for both of them.

The two rising sophomores sat and enjoyed their breakfast. They made a few passing comments here and there, but nothing close to a full conversation. Eventually, Emily piped up.

"How about some ground rules?" she said.

"What do you mean?" Nate replied.

"For our new arrangement."

"I thought you said this was just going to last until tomorrow. How many ground rules do we need for a day?"

"You can go back to normal tomorrow if you want. But I was thinking we might try it out for a little longer than that."

"How much longer?" Nate asked, trying to play innocent but secretly excited by the proposition.

"How about until my parents get back from their vacation?"

"I think that could work. Any other rules?"

"Well, I think anytime we're in the house, we both have to be completely naked."

"Even if we're sleeping?"

"Yup. And no closed doors. With both of us naked, there's really nothing to hide anyway. Besides, we've known each other for how long? I think we'll get used to it pretty quickly. Aside from that, we just do everything else the way we normally would."

"Mhmm yeah this is totally normal, Em." Nate rolled his eyes dramatically.

"You know what I mean."

"Anything else?"

"That's it for now. Maybe we make some changes as we go."

Nate agreed. They sat in silence for a few seconds.

"So what now?" Nate asked.

"Now we just go about our day," Emily said. "I, for one, am going to get some more coffee. It's up to you what you do."

"I think I'm going to take a quick shower," Nate replied. "That's what I'd do if it were just a normal day."

"Have fun," Emily said, winking at him.

Nate scurried up the stairs and into the bathroom. He grabbed a towel from the linen closet and turned the water on. Deciding that he needed to cool off, he stepped in before it had a chance to heat up, and he kept the water at a cold but not freezing temperature.

As he soaped himself, he gave considerable attention to his cock, which had returned to half-erect form. A few strokes later, he once again stood at full mast. He wanted so badly to come and release some of the pressure, but he felt weird about ejaculating all over Emily's shower. In fact, he felt kind of weird about masturbating in her house at all. Whether he was naked around the house or not or not, it was something that he just wasn't ready to do.

Nate finished soaping, rinsed off, and turned off the water. As he was toweling off, Emily interrupted him.

"Don't mind me," she said. "Just gotta pee real quick."

Sure enough, from behind the shower curtain in the otherwise quiet bathroom, he heard her forceful stream make contact with the water. Although he couldn't see what was happening, Nate found the whole thing incredibly erotic. He had never seen a girl pee before, and certainly not his oldest friend. His mind imagined what it would look like as she gushed into the toilet, which turned him on all the more.