Summer Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to hide in there you know," Emily interjected, rousing Nate from his daydream.

"Just giving you some privacy," he answered.

"You don't need to do that," she said. "Rules are rules."

"No, really," he said. "It's okay. I can wait until you're done."

"Suit yourself," Emily replied. But secretly, deep down, she wanted him to watch her. She wanted him to see her in what was normally a private moment. She liked the way his eyes were drawn to her body, and she felt a sense of pride in making Nate's cock grow hard from seeing her naked body in the living room. For her, this was just another part of the thrill.

Nate heard the roll of toilet paper spin as Emily grabbed a fistful of the paper in her hand. He heard the friction as it made contact with her sex, and he could only imagine how her fleshy folds bent and stretched against the pressure of her hand. Not long after, he heard her flush and wash her hands.

He thought she had left, so he peeked out from behind the curtain. But there she was, standing in the middle of the bathroom, naked as before and sexy as ever.

"Come on out," she said playfully. "It's okay."

Nate wrapped himself in his towel and complied with her command.

"Oh Nate," she said. "You're still all wet. Here, let me help."

Emily ripped the towel off his body and began patting him dry. She started with his torso then worked her way down.

"How's your hair?" she asked.

Nate ran his fingers across the top of his head.

"I think it's dry enough," he said.

"No, silly," Emily said, giggling. "I meant this hair."

She ran her fingers through the thick jungle of brown curls around the base of his penis. She grabbed a fistfull and gave it a small tug, almost as if to confirm that it was real. As she pulled her hand back, she collected a handful of water from Nate's moist pubic hair.

Needing no further instruction, she took the towel and dried Nate's crotch. She used much more force than she had elsewhere on his body, and his cock responded by hardening yet again.

Feeling particularly bold, she cupped his balls in her hand, lifted up his sac to dry underneath, and then let them drop back down between his legs. Nate winced from the tenderness.

Emily ran the towel up and down his shaft a couple times, gave the pink tip of his sex a quick kiss, and tossed the towel back over Nate's shoulder.

"All set," she cooed as she spun around and headed out. She felt Nate's eyes staring at her round bum as she departed.

Nate needed a break. He went into his bedroom, leaving the door open, and sat down on his bed. He messed around on his phone, desperately trying to focus on anything else.

Without noticing or even intending to, he spent a few hours in his room. Between texts, social media, and catching up on a few emails from the end of the semester, it was midday before he knew it.

In the meantime, Emily had gone back downstairs. She couldn't believe what had happened in the bathroom. She had actually grabbed Nate's balls and put her lips to the tip of his cock. Never in a million years did she think that would ever happen. If someone had told her that would happen even two days ago, she never would have believed it.

For the first time in recent memory, and possibly for the first time ever, she felt this unfamiliar attraction to Nate. Having touched his dick and grasped his balls, she realized that he was a well-endowed sexual being. That was definitely something new for a relationship that was always one of friendship and nothing more.

Still, she couldn't be sure whether this newfound attraction was specific to him or the exhilarating result of her own exhibitionism. It was something totally new for her, and only time would tell what the source was.

She, too, passed the time on her own for the rest of the morning. She scrolled through social media, but every so often she got lost in the memories of touching Nate's cock earlier that day. On occasion, she even slipped a finger between her thighs and allowed her clit one or two brief circular massages before snapping out of her daydream.

Around noon, she headed upstairs to Nate's room.

"Want to go to the beach?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Sure," he said. "Now?"

"Yeah. Unless you have something more important to do."

"Nah. I'll get ready and we'll leave in like fifteen minutes?"

"Perfect," Emily said. "Oh, but one more thing. I need your help."

"With what?"

"Deciding what to wear. Unless, of course, you think I should walk around like this outside."

"Yeah, that's probably not a great idea."

"Thought so. Come with me."

She led him to her bedroom and brought him to her dresser. She opened the second drawer from the top, which contained not only her bathing suits but also her bras and panties. Nate surveyed the drawer's contents, taking in as much as he could as quickly as possible. He saw bland bras and colorful ones, modest undies and skimpy thongs, and everything in between. He couldn't help himself from imagining how Emily would look in everything he saw, but nothing compared to seeing her in her current naked state.

"So," she said, "what should I wear?" She pulled out a blue and white striped bikini, a pink one-piece bathing suit, and a lime green bikini that had white polka dots.

"That one," Nate replied, pointing to the striped bikini. In the few seconds he looked at the options, he decided that the blue and white striped bikini would offer the least coverage. He liked looking at her body, and he didn't want their beach trip to put a stop to that.

"Great. Help me put it on."

"What?"

"You heard me. Help me put it on. Which part do you want to do first?"

Nate stared back at her confusedly.

"Let's do the top first," Emily said. "Grab it here and put it on my boobs. Then tie it in the back and we're good to go."

Nate followed her instructions as best he could. He grabbed the skimpy top and placed it over her boobs. He had his fingers inside the cups, so he briefly brushed up against her nipples as he lowered the top onto her breasts before pulling his hands away. It took everything in his power to fight an erection.

He spun her around, looking down at her ass almost instinctively, and began to tie her bikini top. Not wanting to hurt her, he formed a loose single knot bow and decided that would be good enough.

Emily handed him her bikini bottoms. He held them out for her at around thigh height. One leg at a time, she stepped into them, offering the subtlest flashes of pink pussy as her thighs briefly took on more revealing angles.

"Thanks, Nate," Emily said. "My hero." She kissed him on the cheek. "Go get ready so we can go."

Nate put on his trunks, grabbed his sunglasses, and snagged a towel.

"Ready when you are," he said.

"Let's go," Emily replied.

They grabbed the cooler and several beers on the way out and left the house. Once they arrived at the beach, they spread out their things and soaked up the midday sun. After a few beers and some time in the sun, they decided to go for a swim in the ocean to cool off.

They walked into the water until their feet no longer reached the ground. The pair swam away from the shore and enjoyed the sensations of the cool ocean on their bodies. Every so often, they felt a small wave crash down on them. They turned toward the shore and pointed at their belongings as well as a few other groups of people enjoying the summer day.

Unexpectedly, a much larger wave hit them from behind. Emily's loosely fastened bikini top came undone and was swiftly carried away. Fortunately, both retained their attire below the waist.

"Holy shit," Emily said. "My top just came off."

"No way," said Nate. He reached out with his hands, expecting to find fabric but instead making direct contact with Emily's boobs. He was surprised but definitely not disappointed.

"Where the fuck did you learn to tie a knot?" Emily said, pushing Nate back in a half joking sort of way.

"You could've done it yourself! I was just following your directions."

"Well now my tits are out for the world to see, and I'd love to know what you're going to do about it."

"Just cover them with your arms and walk behind me. When we get back to our stuff you can wrap yourself in your towel or just lie down on your stomach and no one will know the difference."

"Fine, but you're still a dumbass," Emily said with a subtle giggle.

They did just what Nate had described and made it back to their towels without issue. Emily decided to get some more sun and pushed her boobs into her spread out towel. As much as she liked showing off her body for Nate, she wasn't ready to let the entire town see her naked.

Nate and Emily finished the last two beers then got ready to leave. Emily wrapped herself in her towel, and Nate carried the cooler so she could keep her covering in place.

They got home without much excitement and shut and locked the door.

"You know the rules," Emily said. "Time to ditch the clothes."

"And the towel," Nate added.

"Funny," Emily replied.

The two shed their clothes and, realizing it was dinner time, prepared a simple meal for the evening. They shared another couple of beers over dinner and sprawled out next to each other on the couch to watch a movie for the rest of the night.

Every so often, they would chat about one thing or another, occasionally reacting to the fact that they were both naked but trying to accept their new normal.

Tired from their afternoon in the sun, Nate fell asleep two thirds of the way through the movie. He dreamt of Emily, of her naked body, of the glimpses of her vagina that he had caught earlier that day. He dreamt of how he touched her boobs, and he imagined putting his hands on her pussy to feel it, too. To be sure, he was asleep, but it all felt so real to him in his dream. His cock hardened and lengthened in response to his reverie.

Emily was still awake, though. Every so often, she'd look over, and as she did, she caught a glimpse of his growing hardness. She watched as Nate's cock lengthened and hardened, almost as if she were entranced by its magic.

A few seconds later, Nate's cock began to twitch, almost imperceptibly. Inside his mind, Nate's dream continued. His dream had him in the middle of incredible sex with Emily, where he thrusted in and out of her tight, wet pussy. As he neared his own climax in his dream, his real life genitals couldn't take it any longer. All the nakedness and semi-flirtatious interactions between Nate and Emily had built up more sexual tension than he could handle. Nate's body desperately needed a release, and his dream sent him over the edge.

Just like the fantasy in his dream, Nate ejaculated. Spurt after spurt of warm, milky cum spewed out of his hard cock. The first few ropes landed on his chest and his stomach, and the last couple dribbled out into his pubic hair.

Emily watched in amazement. She couldn't believe that she had just witnessed such a powerful orgasm from Nate only a few inches away. Her pussy grew wet with desire, and she longed to slip a finger inside herself and have an orgasm of her own. But now was not the time for that.

Not wanting Nate's cum to leak onto her parents' couch, she jumped from the couch and ran to the kitchen to grab some paper towels, as well as a wet towel to clean Nate up.

She returned to the living room where she wiped the cum off of Nate's body with the paper towels and then began to use the damp towel to clean up the sticky remnants. The cold cloth must have sent a shock to Nate's system, as he awoke almost instantaneously.

"What the hell are you doing? That's freezing!" he exclaimed.

"Relax, dude," she said. "Just cleaning you up. I'm almost done."

"What do you mean cleaning me up?"

"You made a little mess while you were sleeping. Don't worry. I've got it under control."

Nate looked over and saw the cum-filled paper towels. After a moment of self-reflection, he vaguely remembered a sexy dream and realized that his balls no longer felt like they were ready to burst. Even in his groggy state, it didn't take long for him to put it all together, and he very quickly became embarrassed.

"Uh, I can take it from here," he said, grabbing the towel from Emily's hands. "Sorry about that. It won't happen again."

Nate hadn't had a wet dream in years. He couldn't believe that he had one here, in Emily's house.

"Don't worry about it, Nate," said Emily. "It happens. I'll throw these away. No big deal."

Emily walked over to the kitchen and disposed of the paper towels. Nate finished cleaning himself up and rose from the couch.

"I think I'm gonna head to bed, Em," he said.

"Me too," she replied. "I'll be up in a minute."

"Okay," he answered. "Goodnight."

"Night, Nate."

Nate turned his back to her and began walking upstairs.

"Oh, Nate?" Emily called after him.

"Yeah?" he said, looking back over his shoulder.

"What was the dream about?" she asked.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," he replied, turning away again and rushing off to his bedroom.

Nate's mind was racing as he stared at the ceiling of his bedroom. Did he really just come all over himself on Emily's couch? He could've sworn it was just a dream. Either way, all the built-up sexual tension was just too much for him. If their little arrangement was going to work, he had to find a way to give himself a release before it got to this point again.

A short while later, he heard Emily come upstairs and go into her bedroom. Like the first night he slept in her house, he heard the buzzing noise coming from Emily's bedroom. It was louder this time with the doors open, and he had an idea about what it could've been. It was too dark to see anything from across the hall, so he just listened until he heard the familiar, soft moan emanate from Emily's bedroom. Shortly thereafter, he fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

By the time Nate woke up the next morning, the house was empty. He had a text from Emily saying that she had gone out for the day to run a few errands but that she would be back sometime in the early evening.

Nate rose from his bed and instinctively went to put on clothes. Wanting to stay true to his agreement with Emily, he decided against it. He had told her he'd try this out, and he was sticking to his word.

He went downstairs, made some coffee, and sat down on the couch, all without wearing a stitch of clothing. He felt uneasy sitting on the same couch where he had his ill-timed nocturnal emission the night before, but he pushed himself to get over it. There was nothing he could do about it now anyway.

Later that morning, he logged on to his computer to do some schoolwork. He had signed up for an online summer class through the business school to get it out of the way for the upcoming year. It was supposed to be pretty easy, just a lot of busy work to make sure students all had some basic knowledge before taking other classes. Nate spent a few hours doing some reading and problem sets, breaking only for lunch in the early afternoon.

By late afternoon, he had reached a good stopping point with his work and decided to go for a run since the midday heat had subsided a bit. He pulled on some running clothes along with his sneakers and set out on his run.

The weather was hotter than he had anticipated, so by the time he got back, his shirt was soaked through with sweat. He did a few post-run stretches outside then opened the door.

True to form, Emily sat on the couch without a single article of clothing on her body. She smiled at him as he came inside.

"Hey Nate," she said casually.

"Hey Em," Nate responded. "How's it going?"

"Pretty good. I just got back a little while ago. I'm guessing you went for a run?"

"Yeah," he said as he kicked off his shoes.

"How was that?"

"Hot. It's pretty humid out there."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get those clothes off of you so you can cool down."

Emily bounced off the couch and walked toward him. As Nate lifted his shirt over his head, Emily tugged his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, which brought her face to face with his cock.

"I wouldn't get too close if I were you," he said. "My balls are hot as, well, balls."

They both laughed at his choice of words.

"I don't mind," Emily said. "They can't be any hotter than they were last night. That must've been some dream you were having."

"Yeah," Nate replied. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean for that to happen. Guess I got a little too into my dream."

"Well, I'll grab us a couple of cold drinks, and when I get back, you can tell me what it was about like you promised."

Emily whirled around and went into the kitchen to grab a couple of beers and a tall glass of water so Nate could hydrate after his run.

"Let's hear it," Emily said, handing Nate a beer and the glass of water.

"Do we really have to talk about this?" he asked.

"Yup. You promised."

"Fine," he said. "I don't remember all of it, but right before I woke up, I think I was in the middle of, you know, sleeping with someone in my dream. Then the next thing I knew, you were coming at me with those ice cold towels."

"That sounds like a fun dream," Emily said. "Who was the girl?"

Nate blushed. "I don't remember," he said, not wanting to make things weird between them by admitting the truth. "I don't think her face was in my dream."

"Bummer. We'll just have to wait until your next dream to find out who she was. Maybe you can ask her not to make such a mess next time," Emily joked, gently jabbing Nate in the ribs with her elbow.

"Yeah, I'll be sure to deliver that message," he answered, rolling his eyes.

"Does that normally happen?"

"Does what normally happen?"

"You know, what happened last night."

"Dreaming? Sometimes. But I don't usually remember it when I wake up."

"No, I mean coming while you're sleeping."

"Oh. Uh, not really. To be honest, I think it's because I haven't really been able to release any of that energy since the summer started."

"Seriously? You're kidding! You've just been holding it in all this time? How come?"

"I don't know, Em. It's not like I've been sleeping with anyone since I got here, and I would feel weird about jerking off in your house."

"Don't feel weird. It's natural. You can't go all summer like that. You'll go crazy or you'll be coming on my sofa every few days. I'm not sure which one is better," Emily said jokingly as she smiled at him.

Nate stared back at her blankly. He didn't know how to respond to her basically saying that he could masturbate in her house.

"Would it make you feel any better to know that I've masturbated since you've been here?" she asked.

"You have?"

"Yup. A few times. I'm surprised you didn't hear it. Sometimes I can be a bit vocal."

"It's different, though. It's your house. You can do whatever you want."

"It's your house for the summer, too, Nate."

He smiled. That made him feel a little bit better, not just about being able to give himself an occasional sexual release, but also about having someplace to call home, even if it was only temporary. After Nate's parents had sold their house, Nate had felt a bit like a nomad without a place to call home. Symbolic or not, Emily's comment made him feel welcome somewhere, and he smiled.

"Thanks, Em," he said. "I appreciate it."

"How about you start right now? It's the perfect time. You can rub one out and then take a shower to clean up. In fact, let's do it together."

"Together?"

"Yeah. While you tug on your dick over there, I'll play with my pussy over here. Maybe it'll even give you a little visual to get you going." Emily winked at him playfully.

"I don't know, Em," he said. "This is kind of weird, don't you think?"

But by the time he finished his question, Emily's hand was already between her legs, where it made small circular motions around her clit.