Summer Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate couldn't believe what he was seeing. His oldest friend was lying on her back and pleasuring herself. Nate saw the pink of her partially exposed pussy as her hand moved expertly around the area. Nate's cock hardened almost immediately.

"Come on, Nate," Emily said. "What're you waiting for?"

Nate took his dick in his hand and began stroking. Precum leaked out of his tip as he began to pick up the pace. He looked over at Emily, who had now slipped a finger inside herself and closed her eyes to fully embrace the sensations.

Nate wondered what her pussy tasted like. He longed to lick her up and down as she rubbed herself in hopes of sending her over the edge.

She clearly knew what she was doing, as her breathing quickened and her moans intensified. A few seconds later, her hips bucked and her pussy tightened around her fingers, coating them with her sex juices. She had a smile on her face as her body recovered from the sexual high she had just experienced.

"How's it going over there?" she asked, opening her eyes.

"Good," he said. "But I'm guessing not as good as you are. That looked like one hell of an orgasm."

"It was," Emily replied. "It's not every day you get to see your best friend's hard cock just a couple feet away from you while you come." They both smiled.

Nate continued stroking his member as the pressure mounted in his balls.

"I'm close," he said to Emily. "Can you grab me a couple paper towels so I don't make a mess of your couch again?"

"I've got a better idea," she said.

Emily scooched over toward Nate and wrapped her soft lips around the tip of Nate's penis. She looked up at him and winked, which was enough to send him over the edge. With a few final strokes, Nate came hard. He unleashed spurt after spurt of cum, coating the back of Emily's throat with his sticky fluid. His stream slowed to a trickle and then ceased entirely.

Emily removed her mouth from Nate's cock, careful not to let any of his cum trickle out onto the couch. She tipped her head back, swallowed, and smiled.

"How was that?" Emily asked.

"Amazing," he mumbled.

"I'll bet you didn't expect that to happen when I said you could stay here for the summer."

"Not even a little bit."

"Hopefully you feel comfortable jerking off now."

"If that's how it's going to go every time, then absolutely."

Emily smiled. "I don't see why not. Besides, we have over a week and a half until my parents get back from their cruise. Maybe we'll try a few other things before then."

"This is going to be a summer for the ages," Nate said.

"It sure is, Nate," Emily replied. "It sure is."