Summer Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I like what I'm hearing.'

'Go back to the room, I've got an errand to run. I won't be long.'

Tom raised an eyebrow. 'An errand?'

'Yes,' she replied, giving him a peck on the cheek. 'It may or may not be part of your surprise, so get your butt back to the room, run a bath, and wait for me.'

'Yes ma'am,' Tom said.

She smiled as he turned and walked away. When he was out of sight, she went to purchase the second of her surprises, adding to the first hidden away in her suitcase - one she was certain he would never forget.

*

Holly arrived back at the room to the sound of running water. She found Tom in the en suite, reclining in a steaming bubble bath and looking as relaxed as can be.

'I hope you're not too relaxed for your surprise,' she said.

He opened his eyes. 'Wouldn't miss it for the world. So, are you going to put me out of my misery?'

'Just a couple more minutes, then I'm all yours.'

Holly disappeared into the room where Tom heard her rummaging in her case. He was puzzled at what sounded like clinking glassware, then smiled when his aunt reappeared.

'Champagne, Aunt Holly?'

She held a bottle in one hand, two glasses in the other. 'What better way to celebrate?'

'What exactly are we celebrating?' Tom asked.

'Hmm,' she considered, 'how about great company, great sex, and you opening your mind to something new.'

'Something new?'

'So many questions today,' she said. 'You'll find out later. In the meantime, be a good nephew and open this.'

She handed him the champagne, then removed her dress over her head, deliberately stretching more than necessary to emphasise her curves. Tom ignored the bottle at first, instead appreciating the sight of his aunt as her bra and panties followed her dress to the floor. She climbed in the bath and sat opposite him, and only after her breasts disappeared underwater did he return his attention to the champagne. He uncorked it with a pop, causing white foam to erupt from the bottle.

'That reminds me of something,' Holly said as she held out a glass.

'Seems to be an effect you have on things,' Tom replied.

'Hopefully I can repeat it later.'

Tom poured Holly and himself a glass, and they toasted their weekend together.

'Oh, that's nice,' she said, reclining. 'I haven't had champagne in ages.'

'Glad you think I'm worth it,' Tom said with a smile. 'So, tell me more about this mystery surprise.'

'You're not going to let this go, are you?'

'Nope.'

'Then I'll just have to distract you so you'll stop asking.' She shifted her leg, sending ripples through the water, and rested her toes on Tom's cock. 'Ooh, somebody's getting worked up. Baths are supposed to be relaxing.'

'True, but I don't normally have a hot blonde trying to get me drunk.'

'Is that what you think I'm trying to do?' she asked innocently.

'What else could it be?'

She downed her glass and proffered it to Tom, who poured her another. Rubbing her foot against his hardening length, she said, 'I didn't buy it just to drink. And before you ask, you have finish your first glass before I tell you.'

Tom took a heavy breath, his aunt's suggestive tone combining blissfully with the sensation between his legs. She lowered her toes to toy with his balls, manoeuvring them slowly through the water. When his cock was sufficiently hard, she pushed it back against his stomach, stroking him between her big and second toe.

Tom lolled his head back. Closing his eyes, he became lost in multiple pleasures: the sinus-clearing fragrance of the bubble bath, the gentle lap of water in his ears, its warmth against his skin, and the sensuous spell of his aunt stroking his cock.

'You still haven't drank your first glass,' Holly said.

The reminder drew him from his thoughts. With the pleasure intensifying in his loins, he knew that if she kept going, the champagne bottle wouldn't be the only thing to explode. He downed his glass and beckoned her towards him. Holly turned around and slid backwards, sitting in his lap as though he was a throne. She tilted her head back and he kneaded her wet, soapy tits as they kissed, experiencing the fizz of champagne on each other's tongues.

'I didn't realise you were so into foot jobs,' Holly teased, feeling his hard erection pressing into her back.

Tom responded by firming up his grip on her breasts. The heat of the water, which had previously been soothing, brought him out in a sweat as he got more turned on.

Holly moaned as he worked her orbs like clay, reaching behind her to grab the cock she loved. She stroked it as best she could, and although the position was awkward, Tom didn't seem to care. His groans joined hers, and he upped the ante by pinching and twisting her stiff nipples.

She melted into him as jolts of piquant pleasure flickered through her chest. Unable to resist the urge, she let go of his cock and reached between her legs, splashing the surface of the water as she went to work on her clit. Her rapid fingers and the heat of the water brought a brief but intense orgasm, riling her up for what was to come. After catching her breath, she turned her attention back behind her.

'Sit on the edge,' she said. 'There's something I've always wanted to do.'

Seeing the raw lust in her eyes, Tom complied and raised himself out of the bath, welcoming the cool air against his body. He looked down at Holly, wondering what she had in mind. She'd shown her kinky side over Christmas and Easter, but this trip had unleashed a different beast. Away from family, liberated by a hotel room and no one to judge, she had become a nymphomaniac that no man alive wouldn't kill for.

She picked up the champagne bottle and, after taking a swig, poured some over his cock and took it deep in her mouth.

'Fuuuuck.' Tom leaned against the tiles, lost for any other words as Holly slurped champagne off his cock like she hadn't drank for days.

She savoured the fizz in her mouth, which gave a sweet tang to the precum leaking from her nephew's glans. As she'd suspected, sucking expensive champagne off a cock was as delicious as it was decadent, and the fact she'd had to wait years to fulfil the fantasy made it all the sweeter. She had suggested it once to her ex-husband during an overnight stay at the Ritz for their tenth anniversary but, to her chagrin, he had deemed it a waste of money.

That no longer mattered; the eight years were worth the wait to enjoy the experience with a bigger, younger, and more virile cock. She held onto his thighs, exploring every inch of him with her tongue as she sheathed him completely. Tom let out a powerless groan as her lips met his base, and she smiled at his satisfaction as she lapped up the last of the champagne. Still not content, she took another swig and dribbled it onto his bulbous head. She then licked the underside, catching as many drops as she could before they were lost to the water.

'Mmm, I've always wanted to do that,' she said between kissing his tip. 'But that's only the half of it.'

Holly picked up the bottle and sat on the opposite edge of the bath. With a sultry smile, she lifted it and poured champagne down her front. Tom stared as it flowed over her breasts and down her stomach, then dripped from her pussy into the water below.

He bounded to her side of the bath as fast as he could. It wasn't the most graceful he had ever looked, but he didn't care as he interrupted the trail of champagne by planting his lips on her chest. Holly stopped pouring, leaning back against the wall as he feasted on her breasts like a buffet, sucking and licking up every golden drop.

With her tits clean, he brought the taste of champagne back to her lips. She was ravenous in her kiss, fuelled by a long-held fantasy on the cusp of being fulfilled. Tom knew there was one thing left to do. He warmed his fingers in the water, then drew them along her sticky pussy.

Holly whimpered, still sensitive from her underwater climax.

'Are you going to pour the rest on this cunt?' Tom whispered.

'Um-hm.'

'Get it nice and sweet for me,' he said as he positioned himself between her thighs.

Holly picked up the bottle and poured. Tom's tongue met her pussy before the champagne stream, and he picked up where she had left off. Every inch of her sex was juicy and wet, and he gorged like a starving man. He forced his tongue deep into her folds, opening up every crevice to the flow of champagne. The bottle quivered in Holly's hand as she weakened under her nephew's pleasure; the sight of his thick tongue lapping up the cascade and spreading it around her sex was enough to set her world ablaze.

Naïve in thinking her fantasy couldn't get any better, she almost dropped the bottle when he slid two fingers inside her. Her pussy responded with a fiery pleasure, and she clung to the sides of the bath as he vigorously fingered her g-spot, all the while thrumming and sucking her champagne-covered clit. She felt like a pleasure doll, completely at Tom's mercy as he pushed her to the edge of consciousness. The inferno in her loins spread like flowing lava, building orgasmic pressure throughout her body. Tom quickened his pace as her pussy tightened around his fingers, accompanied by a complete loss of inhibition as she euphorically cried out, indifferent to the guests in neighbouring rooms.

'Oh Tom. Fuck, don't stop. I'm almost...ahh...ahhhhhh...' She brought her knees together, clamping her thighs around his head as she released a jet of arousal that coated his fingers and chin. For a moment she thought she was going to pass out, and it came as a relief when the fires in her body finally cooled. Almost a new woman, she slid back down into the bath.

'Are you back on planet Earth?' Tom teased.

'I'm going to need a minute,' she panted before succumbing to an uncontrolled bout of giddy laughter.

'I'm guessing you wanted to do that for a while.'

'You have no idea. Come up here and kiss me.'

He did so, and she found a reserve of energy to explore every crevice of his mouth, revelling in the taste of her champagne orgasm.

'That was incredible,' she said as she pulled away. 'I think you've earned your surprise.'

'There's more?'

'Of course.' Holly got out of the bath and walked into the bedroom, beckoning him over her shoulder.

Tom turned on the faucet to wash his face, then followed. He came upon her bending, straight-legged, over her suitcase, treating him to a gorgeous view of her dripping pussy.

'I didn't know you were that flexible, Aunt Holly.'

'I am now. My legs are like jelly after what you did to me in there.'

After a quick wiggle of her bum for his viewing pleasure, she turned around holding a gift-wrapped box.

'It's not my birthday for another two months,' Tom said.

'First, I won't see you on your birthday; second, I kind of owe it to you.' She handed it to him and excitedly hopped on the bed. 'Open it.'

Tom joined her and tore away the wrapping paper. When he laid eyes on the box, his eyes almost popped out of his head. 'A prostate massager?'

'It is indeed,' Holly said. 'I'm sensing you're not sure what to think.'

'It's just... I've never even thought about using anything like this.'

'Neither had I, yet I seem to remember my nephew buying me a dildo for Christmas.'

Tom shot her a grin, remembering how their liaison had started. 'He sounds like a generous guy.'

'He is, with a good taste in gifts. I've had a lot of great orgasms with it since.'

'A lot?'

'A lot.'

He opened the box and took out what looked like an alien probe. 'It's softer than I expected.'

'So, are you up for it?' Holly asked.

He mulled it over. Although uncertain, he could see the excitement in Holly's eyes, and didn't want to disappoint her. 'Let's do it.'

She shuffled across the bed and kissed him. 'You won't regret it. I did some research and it's meant to feel amazing. Just lie back and relax, and I'll take care of you.'

As Tom positioned himself, Holly returned to her suitcase to get a tube of lube. With a reassuring smile, she sat between his spread legs. 'Don't worry, I'll be gentle.'

She began by giving him a light massage, grazing her fingertips over his body. He closed his eyes, trying to clear his mind and focus on her touch. After bringing her hands down past his cock to his thighs, she crept back up the inside, drawing delicate circles towards his uncharted territory.

Tom felt a pleasant tingle in his balls as she traced her finger along his taint. He looked down at his cock - still erect from the champagne bath - to see a pearl of precum peeking from his hole. Though nervous, his body flickered with excitement.

'Ready?' she said, reaching for the lube.

'As I'll ever be.'

Holly lubed up her middle finger and brought it to Tom's bud. She rubbed tentatively at first, easing him in.

'How does it feel?'

'Good, actually,' Tom said, surprised at the speed of his answer.

'I told you. Okay, I'm going to slip my finger inside.'

He inhaled a sharp breath as her fingertip penetrated his ring, but didn't protest as she delved deeper. As his passage acclimatised, his cock flickered with a new kind of pleasure, which was amplified when she took hold of his cock and stroked.

'Oh wow...'

'You like that?'

'Yeah, keep stroking.'

Holly did so, curling her finger and circling his prostate.

'Oh my god, keep doing that.'

She kept up the stimulation, experimenting with various depths and pressures, gauging what her nephew liked best. After a few sensuous minutes, Tom knew he was converted; nerve endings he never knew he had were firing on all cylinders, rambunctious in their desire to make up for a lifetime of neglect. He was aghast at how such a simple thing could enhance sexual pleasure, and wondering what else was possible, he looked down at the silicone probe.

'Are you ready for it?' Holly asked.

Tom nodded without hesitation, and she slid her finger out and picked up the massager. After coating it with plenty of lube, she positioned the bulb against his deflowered arsehole. He tensed as she pushed, his anus stinging briefly as it was spread. Holly paused, allowing the pain to subside, then slid the whole thing in until the T-bar rested against his taint.

All discomfort was forgotten when the bulb hit his prostate and Holly resumed stroking his cock. He settled in for a wild ride to heaven and back, then she surprised him with a feature he hadn't expected. She turned on the vibrations.

'Holy fucking shit!' he exclaimed, arching his back.

'Damn,' Holly said with a giggle. 'I wish I could feel what you're feeling.'

The pleasure was as intense as it was instant. Tom closed his eyes at a feeling he hadn't thought possible as the massager hummed against his insides. He clutched at the duvet, groaning as though the essence was being sucked from his body. Every erogenous zone felt connected - his bowel, taint, balls, and cock, all in harmony at the height of lust.

It was an eye-opening experience for Holly, too. Never had she seen her nephew's cock so hard or his balls so tight. His swollen glans was dark with blood, and the veins running along his shaft were pronounced in a way she hadn't felt before. She sped up her strokes, delighting in their sharing of such an intimate experience as she flooded his body with pleasure.

'I'm close,' he groaned breathlessly.

'Cum for me, stud.'

His cock fired a burst of semen high into the air. He roared as several more followed, the release of pressure propelling his mind to a transcendent plane, where he roamed for a few seconds amid pure, unadulterated bliss. When his balls had finally drained, he lay there, weak, lightweight, and covered in cum, his dick continuing to pulse long after his load had been fired.

Holly eased the massager out of his bowel, then lay beside him as he returned from whatever distant world his mind had visited. Eventually he turned to her and gave her a deep, earnest kiss.

'Thank you so much.'

'You're welcome. I take it this won't be a one-time thing.'

'Definitely not. You've opened my eyes; I didn't realise it was possible to feel like that.'

She smiled. 'Well, that's what aunts are for.'

'It sure beats a bedtime story.'

He put his arm around her and pulled her on top of him. Utterly content, they kissed tenderly, their bodies a lustful canvas of water, champagne, cum, and sweat.

*

Holly woke up the following day to see Tom propped up on his elbow, watching over her. 'Morning, handsome.'

'Hey, Sleeping Beauty.'

'Corny, but I'll take it.' She yawned while stretching out her limbs. 'What do you want to do today?'

'Let's get a bus to Whitby,' Tom said.

'You sure?'

'Yeah, you said there's more to do there. It'll be fun.'

'Sounds like a plan. First though,'—she pecked him on the lips—'time for sex.'

'Ugh, if we must,' Tom replied.

'You'reso funny.'

'Yup. And horny.' He rolled on top of her. 'So be a good girl and spread your legs.'

After playfully chastising her nephew for his tease, she did just that.

*

'I still can't believe you gave me blue balls,' Tom whispered.

They were sat at the back of the bus, three rows away from the nearest passenger.

'Serves you right for being a smartarse. Besides,'—she drew her hand up his thigh and cupped his crotch—'I want these balls full for later.'

'They won't be if you keep teasing me like that.'

'You'll just have to show some willpower.' With glance around at the other passengers, she lowered his zipper and slipped her hand inside.

'God I love how adventurous you've become,' Tom said with a sigh.

She rubbed him through his boxers, her delicate fingers getting him hard in seconds. He closed his eyes, leaning against the back of the bus while his aunt secretly got him off. The fact he'd been denied orgasm that morning heightened his curve of pleasure, yet it was stopped dead in its tracks when Holly retracted her hand.

'Seriously?' he whispered, giving her a pleading look.

'Like I said, I want those balls full.'

'You're enjoying this, aren't you?'

'Maybe. And I've got thewhole day to have even more fun. You'll be bursting by the time we get back.'

'Have it your way,' he said, 'but don't think I'm not going to have some fun of my own.'

*

They arrived in Whitby after twenty minutes, and were greeted by fragrant sea air as they alighted the bus.

'I'm excited,' Holly squealed. 'This was such a good idea. It's so nostalgic.'

'I want to see all your old haunts,' Tom said.

'I want to check out the abbey. We used to go there every holiday. I always found it fascinating.'

'Lead the way.'

She did so, crossing Whitby Bridge and climbing the 199 steps towards the abbey. 'There it is,' she said when it came into view. 'Nearly eight-hundred years old.'

They bought tickets to the grounds, then explored the skeletal remains of the ancient building. 'It's amazing how they could build something like this back then,' Tom said. 'Is it how you remember?'

'Yes and no. I always thought it was spooky as a kid. Especially at night, the way it looms over the town. Your mum used to tell me it was haunted.'

Tom laughed. 'Really?'

'Yeah. You wouldn't think so now, but she could be a right pain in the backside when it suited her.'

'That's hilarious.'

'It is, looking back. I've got so many memories of this place.'

Tom glanced around. 'How about we make another one?'

Before Holly could reply, he pushed her against the centuries-old stone, lifted her dress, and rubbed his fingers against the crotch of her underwear.

'Are you insane?'

'Possibly,' he said, manoeuvring the fabric aside and finding her clit.

'I... oh god...' Mustering some willpower, she pushed him away. 'Not here,' she scolded, although there was playfulness in her tone.