Summer Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom backed off, grinning. 'Just a little payback for the bus.'

Somewhat flustered, they continued their walk around the abbey before heading back to the 199 steps.

'I'm so getting you back for that,' Holly said as they descended.

'I look forward to it.'

*

After lunch at a riverside café, they walked along the bank towards the seafront and came upon an amusement arcade.

'Fancy it?' Tom said. 'You can't have a seaside holiday without some coin pusher.'

'You big kid. Alright, sounds like fun.'

They walked in, passing a claw machine on the right.

'Ooh, how about this?' Holly said.

'Those things are rigged, you know.'

Holly pouted. 'Are you saying you won't even try to win something for your "girlfriend"?'

'Alright, you've made your point. Don't get your hopes up though. Which prize do you want?'

Holly pointed to a happy-looking ginger cat on top of the pile.

Tom inserted a coin. 'Won't be the first pussy I've grabbed today.'

'Iknew you were going to say that.'

Laughing, Tom brought the claw to life. He managed to get a good grip on the cat's head but, as he expected, the prongs inexplicably opened as the claw lifted. After several failed attempts, he called it quits.

'Told you.'

'Never mind,' she consoled, giving him a kiss. 'At least you're great between the sheets.'

'Ah, just what my ego needed to hear. Now let's play something we can actually win.'

He led her to a 10p coin push machine. Prizes ranged from keychains to high denomination bank notes and even a smart watch. Tom picked out four 10p coins from his wallet and handed them to Holly.

'Your turn to embarrass yourself. Four chances to make a profit.'

'Watch and learn,' she said confidently.

Tom positioned himself behind her as she inserted the first coin. She timed it well, and three 10ps dropped off the ledge.

'See. Trebled your money already.'

'Beginner's luck,' Tom said. 'Try for that tenner on the right.'

She did, but had no luck after three more coins, leaving half the banknote hanging tantalisingly over the edge.

'Oh come on!' she exclaimed. 'How's that not dropped?'

Tom leaned over her shoulder. 'Sometimes you've got to give it a little nudge.' He thrusted his hips into her, knocking two more coins over the edge. 'It's all about technique.'

'I'm sure it is,' she said playfully.

He continued his thrusts, despite the fact that no more coins were being displaced.

'Stop it,' she giggled, glancing over her shoulder. 'I can feel your boner.'

'Focus on the game,' Tom said as he slipped a hand under her dress.

'What are you—'

A finger entering her pussy stifled her question.

'Are you insane?'

'You asked me that at the abbey.'

Satisfaction belayed further protest; while she hadn't been turned on in the moment, it didn't take long for her body to respond, and soon he was massaging her soaked g-spot. Struggling to quiet her moans, she could barely lift her hand to the coin slot, and seriously thought she was about to have her first public orgasm.

'Hey!'

The unfamiliar voice shocked her into frigidity. All sense of pleasure left her body as she turned around to see a man - whom she assumed was an employee - staring daggers at them.

'Let's go,' Tom urged, grabbing her hand and running outside.

In their rush, she scattered the remaining 10p coins all over the floor. They continued their sprint down the riverbank, not stopping until they were well out of sight of the arcade.

'Shit,' Holly cursed, catching her breath. 'What if he called the police?'

'I doubt it. Too much bother,' Tom replied. 'I bet people get fingered in there all the time.'

To be safe, they continued briskly towards the beach, eventually coming upon a row of coloured beach huts. They bought ice lollies from a small takeaway café and sat on a bench overlooking the sea.

'I can't believe we just did that,' she said. 'We'll be national news if we're not careful.'

'Imagine the headline,' Tom said. '"Cougar Fingered by Cub in Arcade".'

'Don't. The scary thing is how good it felt. I wouldn't have dreamed of doing anything in public before this weekend.'

'I'll take that as a compliment.'

She turned to him, her expression suddenly serious. 'Does the fact that it's so good worry you?'

'What do you mean?' Tom asked.

'Our conversation at the beach yesterday got me thinking. You're the best sex I've ever had byfar. What if Graham doesn't live up to it? We see each other twice a year, and we'll always be just a train ride from a place like this. There's going to be temptation.'

Tom sighed. 'I've been thinking that, too. Sex-wise, you're on another level. And the fact you're my aunt only makes it hotter.'

'Ditto,' Holly said with a blush.

'But being tempted doesn't make you a bad person, as long as you don't act on it. I've known you my entire life; you're not the type to cheat, and neither am I.'

'I know. I suppose after Jim I'm nervous about the future. I didn't think he was capable of cheating... Then he did.'

'You're better than him, Aunt Holly. He didn't deserve you. Graham sounds like he does.'

Holly smiled as she hugged him. 'Thanks, Tom. Now let's eat these before they melt.'

*

They caught a bus back to Robin Hoods Bay late in the afternoon. Rather than tease him like she had on the way there, Holly spent the journey snoozing against Tom's shoulder, and he had to nudge her awake when they arrived at their stop.

'Thank you for that,' she said as they got back to the room. 'It was great to revisit old memories.'

'And make new ones, too,' Tom pointed out.

Holly jumped on the bed and beckoned him over. He wasted no time, lifting her dress as he dived on top of her. He went straight for her pussy, finding it predictably moist as he pulled her underwear aside.

'I need to get back in here,' he growled. 'It's been way too long.'

'It's only been a few hours,' she said, laughing.

'Exactly.'

Holly wriggled out from under him and motioned him to sit back against the headboard. When he did, she slid down his shorts and boxers and, sticking her bum in the air like a dog's play bow, ran her tongue along the seam of his balls. He groaned at the contact he'd been craving all day, basking in the reverence she showed each testicle as though they were precious gems. She licked and sucked, taking one then the other into her warm mouth, pulling gently at his sack every now and then to vary the sensation.

She departed his balls, then with a doe-eyed smile up at him, spat on the head of his cock. Taking him between her lips, she caught up with her saliva as it trickled down his shaft, sucking with gusto as she had her ice lolly earlier in the day.

Tom sighed as he felt the back of her throat, gazing in awe at the sight before him. She had surprised him with a whirlwind deepthroat over Easter, and he still struggled to believe that his aunt - his mother's sister - was capable of such a thing. She didn't let her gag reflex stop her, drawing on experience to relax her muscles.

'Fuck that feels good, Aunt Holly.'

Her arse bobbed in the air as she undulated around his cock. He would have given anything for a mirror opposite the bed; her sundress had ridden above her hips, and he imagined the exquisite sight of her panties, dripping wet against her horny cunt. As the thought helped build pressure in his balls for the third time that day, Holly ejected him from her mouth. Crawling up him, she trailed kisses up his neck to his earlobe while positioning her pussy against his cock.

She reached down to draw her underwear aside. Tom took a deep breath, anticipating her pussy's imminent embrace.

'Nope,' she whispered in his ear.

She got off him, and it took Tom a moment to process what had happened.

'Are youserious?'

'I told you I'd get you back for that stunt at the abbey,' she said with an evil smile.

He looked down at his abandoned cock - hard, twitching, and slick with precum. He opened his mouth to protest, but found no words.

'Don't worry,' she continued. 'It's not quite time, but I promise it'll be worth the wait.'

*

After dinner and drinks at a local pub, they were lounging on the bed, flicking through channels while digesting their meals. Twenty minutes into a football match Holly couldn't care less about, she grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

'Let's go to the beach,' she said.

'Now? It's late, there'll be no one there.'

She mischievously bit her lip. 'That's the idea.'

'What the hell happened to you, Aunt Holly?'

'Are you going to ask a bunch of questions, or are you going to get ready?'

Tom stood. 'I'm ready as I'll ever be.'

'Not quite. Commando rules tonight. Standard requirement for my man.'

He smiled, having said the same thing to her on their first day. 'If you say so.'

Liberated from their underwear, Holly packed a blanket into a bag. As expected, they arrived at the beach to find that most people had left. Removing their shoes, they made out like they were taking an innocent evening stroll. They greeted a few people in passing with the same idea, continuing until they found a secluded spot away from prying eyes.

As soon as Tom spread out the blanket and lay down, Holly dived on top of him. Her wanton expression mimicked the smouldering evening sky behind her, and she planted her lips on his, kissing him passionately while grinding her body against him.

'Sorry I made you wait,' she said between kisses, 'but I wanted you at your best for this.'

Tom grabbed her bum and pulled her closer, alerting her to the growing bulge beneath his shorts. 'Make it up to me.'

'I intend to.' She sat up, took an elastic tie from around her wrist and tied her hair into a ponytail. 'And it's only just getting started.'

'Fuck you look good with your hair back...' Tom whispered.

Holly smiled and undid the button on his shorts. Pulling them down, his yearning cock popped out, already hard as a cinder block and leaking precum. Lifting the hem of her dress, she scooted forward, flattening his length against his stomach and grinding her pussy along it.

Tom groaned at the wet heat of his aunt's sex, pulling her down to kiss him once again. 'I see why you didn't want to wear underwear.'

She bucked her hips, spreading her folds around his shaft and head. 'All that fabric gets in the way.'

They continued to kiss as Holly rocked back and forth, slowing down as she slid back over his glans, teasing him with near-misses.

'You like that, baby?' she purred. Tom's grip strengthened on her arse. 'I'll take that as a yes. Everyone should have sex on the beach at least once.'

'You make it sound like this isn't your first rodeo,' Tom said.

Holly let slip a sly look.

'Are you serious? When?'

'It was just once. I might have got a bit carried away on my honeymoon.'

'You're a freak, Aunt Holly.'

'You love it.' She slid back and, this time, took his tip inside her. 'Oops,' she whispered. 'Make that twice.'

Tom's balls tightened as he slid like a knife through butter into Holly's channel. She was as wet as the ocean behind them, and his cock thrust forward like a submarine in the depths. Tom raised his hips to increase the tempo, but she resisted, stifling his movements.

'Easy, tiger. I want you to save yourself.'

'What for?'

She reached inside the bag the blanket had been in and pulled out the lube, causing Tom's eyes to light up like a kid on Christmas morning.

'We've always saved the best 'till last,' Holly said, 'so I thought we could continue the tradition.'

Tom exhaled a heavy breath as memories of their anal sex came flooding back - the first time at Christmas against the kitchen counter; the second on her sofa at Easter. How things change, he thought. She'd been reluctant the first time; now she was the instigator.

She flipped open the cap and handed it to him. 'You know what to do.'

Tom squeezed out a large dollop onto his fingertips as Holly leaned into him, spreading her cheeks. She trailed kisses along his neck, continuing to move her hips ever so slightly to stimulate the cock inside her. As he massaged the lube into her tight bud, she whispered in his ear.

'Get me ready, baby. Make sure that dick is nice and hard, then stick it deep in my arse where it belongs.'

Tom groaned, her words alone a powerful turn-on. He slipped a finger inside her and circled gently, loosening her ring. 'Keep talking, Aunt Holly. Tell me how much you want it.'

'I don't want it, baby. I need it.I need your big, fat cock in my arse.'

'In that case, I think you're ready.'

He slipped out of Holly's pussy and, after applying more lube to his already-wet cock, hoisted her above him. Just as he was lining himself up, he noticed two shapes out of the corner of his eye.

'Fuck, somebody's watching us,' he said.

Holly turned to her left. In the distance was a couple holding hands. Though it was hard to tell in the dwindling light, they looked young judging by their clothes, and it was apparent their gaze was on them.

'It wouldn't be the first time,' she said.

'Do you want to stop?'

She looked down at him. 'Do you?'

'What do you think?'

'Should we give them a show?'

Before Tom could answer, Holly looked back towards the couple and pulled her dress over her head. She had extended her commando rule to her bra, and her full breasts jiggled enticingly as she tossed her dress to the side.

Tom kicked off his shorts then raised himself up, taking the opportunity to suckle her erect nipples before he removed his shirt.

'Much better,' she said, running her hands down his sculpted chest. 'Now, how about we teach them a thing or two?'

He lay back in his original position, once again aligning his glans with her arsehole. Holly gasped as she eased herself down him, stretching out her bowel with her nephew's cock for the third and final time. Tom slowly inhaled as he was seated, luxuriating in the feeling of walls tighter than any pussy could provide. He wondered whether the couple down the beach knew they were watching anal sex. Unless they were naïve, he suspected so; Holly's careful and deliberate descent would have given it away to anyone with experience.

'God, you feel so big,' she said as she acclimatized.

'I know how you feel after yesterday.'

'I wouldn't bet on it,' she said with a smile. 'That wasn't attached to a horny twenty-year-old.'

She raised herself slowly, until only his tip remained inside her, then inched back down. With each repetition, she relaxed, and the initial sting of his invasion gradually morphed into ripples of pleasure. Eventually she settled into a continuous rhythm, providing Tom with an unmatched friction that brought every nerve in his cock to life.

Seemingly in tune with each other, the both looked at the couple down the beach, still watching intently. Holly exaggerated her movements for their benefit, bouncing harder, animating her hair and breasts.

'Oh yeah. Right there, baby.'

She moaned and groaned, making sure her voice carried, letting the voyeurs know she loved being watched.

'Do you like my arse around your cock?'

Tom growled, the caged lion that was his primal nature clawing to break free. The couple had inched closer together, and he was sure the woman was rubbing the man through his shorts. Deciding that Holly had set the pace for too long, be clamped his arms around her back and pulled her on top of him. She let out a yelp, then a wail as he drove deep and fast into her tight hole.

'Is this what you want?' he asked over the slapping of their thighs. 'To get arsefucked while they watch?

'Um-hmm.'

'After blue-balling me all day, like the filthy little cock-tease you are.'

'Yes. Give it to me...'

He grabbed her ponytail, pulling it taught as he hammered her arse. Though his invasion began to hurt, the pain was so luxuriant she didn't care. She turned to face the couple, who were now shamelessly engaged in mutual masturbation as they watched her get fucked. The sight launched her to a new sexual plane, smashing the ceiling of what she thought she could feel.

'Harder, baby. Fuck your aunt harder!'

Tom didn't care that she'd let slip the truth; in fact, it spurred him on. Already drenched in sweat, he strove for that little bit more. Slamming his pelvis into hers, his cock was so hard and her arse so tight, he thought he might break her. Yet he didn't let up - he knew she wanted to be broken.

'You want your nephew's cum?'

'Yes, I want my nephew's cum!'

Groaning, lungs burning, heart racing, Tom rooted himself in Holly's arse and released the torrent of cum she'd forced him to retain in a mind-numbing release of pressure. Holly felt the shots like cannon fire, quivering in his clutches as her own orgasm overtook her. As rope after thick rope almost turned her bowel into a womb, her trembling pussy returned the favour, dousing his crotch with a jet of its own.

Tom loosened his grip, finally allowing his muscles to relax as he came back down to earth. They attempted a post-coital kiss, but their coordination was off in their exhausted state. In the end they gave up, and Holly rolled off her nephew, easing him out of her tender cavity. After his spent cockhead popped out of her arse, a huge glob of cum in its wake, she lay beside him on the blanket, head nestled on his shoulder.

'So was it worth the wait?' she asked between breaths.

'Abso-fucking-lutely.'

The aroma of salt, sweat, and sex rose from their bodies, so thick it was almost visible. Suddenly remembering their audience, they looked down the beach to see the young couple jogging back towards the village, hand in hand.

'They're about to have the best sex of their lives,' Tom said.

Holly smiled. 'It's good to inspire people, don't you think?'

'Yup. And if that didn't, nothing will.'

'You're right about that. I'm not looking forward to going back up that hill.'

'I can always carry you,' Tom joked.

'Well aren't you a gentleman.'

'You earned it. It's not every day a guy gets anal on the beach.'

'A perfect way to end things.'

Tom spoke with a hint of resignation. 'I guess that was the last time.'

'Look on the bright side,' Holly offered, caressing his chest, 'it's the end of one chapter and the start of another. We're both moving on to something more suitable.'

'And legal.'

'That too.' She proffered her hand. 'So we're agreed, back to being family?'

Tom shook it. 'Back to being family.'

'Now, let's enjoy our last night together.'

They dressed, then lay back as the sky darkened, enjoying the lap of the tide and the distant call of gulls. It was a night neither of them wanted to end.

*

They awoke the next morning cuddling in their pyjamas. It was the first time they had worn them, having decided they would be barrier against temptation.

In his groggy state, Tom instinctively kissed Holly good morning.

She pulled away. 'We said last night was it, remember.'

'Sorry,' Tom replied. 'Force of habit.'

An awkward silence followed, not helped by the dichotomy of an aunt and nephew with a supposed normal relationship hugging in bed. As Holly tried to set an example by putting some distance between them, Tom pulled her back into him and nuzzled her neck.

'Tom...'

'I need you one last time.'

'We agreed... ohh,' Holly cooed as his lips trailed up her skin. 'Tom I—'

She realised her protests were pointless; though her brain kept reminding her what they'd said the previous night, she could feel her nipples erect beneath her shirt and beads of moisture on her pussy. Who was she kidding? She drew her hair over one shoulder to give Tom greater access to her neck, then reached down for the young cock it would have been a crime to waste.