Summer Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ngnx
ngnx
173 Followers

She found it at its zenith, and stroked it through the cotton as Tom's lips found her own. With a bit of dexterity, she undid the buttons on the front of his pyjamas and coaxed it through the hole.

Tom sighed in pleasure as flesh met flesh, then again as she reached through his bottoms and cradled his balls. Soon after, two fingers slid down her bottoms and dipped into her folds. She brought her hand back up to his shaft, and they looked intently at each other amid their foreplay.

'Are you happy?' Holly said. 'You've got me breaking my promise in less than a day.'

'You can always let go.'

She removed her hand from his cock, then giggled at his instant look of disappointment. Kissing his lips, she made it up to him with long, luxurious strokes. 'The only reason I'm letting go,' she said as Tom's eyes glazed over, 'is if you want to put it somewhere else.'

'Where did you have in mind?'

Holly put her hand on top of Tom's and pushed his fingers inside her. They both took note of the audible squelch. 'I think she's ready for her nephew.'

They let go of each other momentarily to remove their pyjamas before coiling themselves, skin to skin, in an incestuous embrace. Holly hooked her leg over Tom's hip, and his cock merged with her pussy.

They started slow, implicitly deciding that their final encounter would be lovemaking, not fucking - a sensual reminder of their time together.

'Graham's a lucky guy,' Tom said as his cock opened up her insides, 'getting to do this every morning.'

'So is Clara. She's in for a treat with you.'

'If she says yes.'

'Oh... Something tells me she will.Right there.'

Tom held Holly's arse in place, maintaining the angle. Mumbling her appreciation, she squeezed him as he thrust against her g-spot, pushing her to the heights of arousal.

'Fuck, I'm going to miss this,' he said as Holly's walls blissfully massaged his cock.

'Me too, baby.'

She kissed him while grabbing his hips and pulling him deeper into her. She revelled in how sweet he tasted, sucking the breath from his body as the tip of his cock finally met her cervix. Only hours ago she had vowed never to do this again, yet after minimal persuasion, her pussy was gushing all over him, pleading to be fucked.

The implication was stark, and she thought of their conversation in Whitby the previous day. She was sure she would never cheat on Graham, but there was no doubt that the temptation would be there. Feeling, hearing, smelling, and tasting how turned on her was for her, she knew he would be thinking the same thing.

The thought was overtaken by tingles in her loins. She parted from their kiss - the pleasure in her pussy robbing her of the ability to concentrate on it - and buried her face in his neck.

'I'm about to cum, baby,' she breathed.

'Me too, Aunt Holly.'

'Cum with me, Tom, one last time.'

He growled, placing his second hand on her arse and squeezing with both, rooting himself as they came together in the most gratifying climax of their liaison. They were so intertwined that they could almost feel the euphoric waves surging through each other's bodies, finally understanding the true meaning of 'one flesh'.

Holly closed her eyes as multiple shots of hot semen flooded her cunt, mixing with her juice and coating Tom's cock like icing on a cake. She squirmed and squealed in his tight embrace as contractions in her loins melted her bones. All feeling was lost but for the cock inside her, and she imprinted every last inch of it to her memory.

'Baby,' she gasped as feeling returned to her limbs, 'that was perfect.'

'You're perfect, Aunt Holly,' he said.

'Stay inside. Keep fucking me slow.'

Tom rekindled their tender kiss, rocking his hips lazily as he softened inside her.

After a few glorious minutes, Holly brought their coupling to a close with a dose of reality. 'As much as I could stay like this all day...'

'We have a train to catch,' Tom finished.

'Unfortunately.'

He finally slipped out of her. 'Quick shower?'

'You go first. We don't want to... you know.'

Tom smiled. 'Probably for the best after what happened last time.'

They showered, dressed, and packed away their things. After a final check of the room to make sure they hadn't forgotten anything, Tom carried their cases to the door.

'Thank you for this weekend,' he said, turning to her.

'And thank you for Christmas and Easter,' Holly replied. 'It's been quite an unexpected year.'

'That's an understatement. Graham and Clara will be a lot more normal.'

'Ooh, you're speaking as though she's already agreed to go out with you.'

Tom puffed out his chest. 'I doubt she'll be able to say no. Curvy blondes have a thing for me.'

'Keep up that confidence and she'll be yours,' Holly said with a giggle. 'Right, we'd better go. Once we leave this room, we're back to being aunt and nephew, agreed?'

Tom nodded. 'Aunt and nephew.'

After one last kiss, they stepped out onto the landing.

*

As their train entered York station, where Holly had to change, Tom took her suitcase down from the overhead rack and they gave each other a parting embrace.

'Safe journey,' he said. 'Text me when you get back.'

'You too. And let me know what Clara says.'

'It's in the bag, but I will.'

She gave him a playful slap on the arm. 'I'll see you at Christmas.'

'See you at Christmas, Aunt Holly.'

She alighted and, after waving him off, went to find the platform for her connecting train.

Two Weeks Later

Holly rolled off Graham with a pussy full of cum. She cuddled up to him, laying her head on his heaving chest for their first night together as a couple.

'That was incredible,' he said.

'Are you surprised?'

'No, I just didn't expect you to be so... wild.'

Holly laughed as she ran her fingers through his chest hair. 'You know what they say, it's always the ones you least expect.'

'I'm not complaining by the way,' Graham clarified.

'Good. And you're not the first person to call me wild.

'Your ex?'

'In a manner of speaking.' She trailed kisses up his chest and neck, ending at his lips. 'Rest up, lover. I'm not done with you yet.'

*

Clara dug her nails into Tom's back, trembling as he pumped his load into the condom inside her. After their orgasms petered out, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

'Where did you learn to fuck like that?' she asked breathlessly.

'I had a great teacher.'

'Do tell...'

'An experienced woman took a shine to me.'

'A cougar, eh? She taught you well. By the way, I have a surprise for you. I started taking the pill today, so in a week we can ditch the plastic bags.'

'Damn, you really know the way to a man's heart.' Tom reached over her and pulled another condom from his bedside draw. 'In the meantime I have plenty more, and tonight's not over.'

ngnx
ngnx
173 Followers