Summer Holly

Story Info
Tom and Holly conclude their liaison in the sun.
15.3k words
4.72
42.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ngnx
ngnx
173 Followers

This is part three of my Tom and Holly series. While it can be read as a standalone, it will make more sense if the first two parts, 'A Sprig of Christmas Holly' and 'Unseasonal Holly', are read first.

Comments and feedback are appreciated.

Enjoy.

*

Tom Jamieson looked down at the text alert on his phone. Smiling, he opened the whole message.

How do you fancy a summer getaway? Call me when you get the chance. X

The message was from 'Kate', but he knew no one by that name. Tom called back immediately.

'Hey, lover,' greeted the voice at the other end of the line.

'Hey, Aunt Holly,' he said. 'What's this about a dirty weekend?'

'I believe I said "summer getaway", but frame it how you like. Are you up for it?'

'Of course. What did you have in mind?'

'I was thinking a trip to the coast. There's a place I've always wanted to go back to, and I figured now would be the perfect opportunity.'

Tom feigned offence. 'So you're just using me to reminisce?'

'No, silly. I'm using you for sex. Reminiscing is an added bonus.'

'Thought so. When were you thinking?'

'Are you free next weekend? Olivia's going to Spain for a few days with her friends to celebrate finishing college.'

'I'll clear my diary, seeing as it's you. Email me details and I'll take a look. How is Liv?'

'Good. She's been talking to a guy, believe it or not.'

'Wow. Our lesson over Easter must've given her some confidence.'

'It did. She even said so herself. Speaking of Liv, she's just got back, so I'd better go. I'll send you the stuff later. Bye, stud.'

'Talk soon.'

*

Tom checked his email later that evening and smiled when he saw the subject line at the top of his inbox.Grimm's Fairy Tales. It had been his favourite book, one his aunt had read to him as a child - and more recently while he had fucked her against the kitchen island at Christmas. Putting pleasant memories aside, he opened the email.

Hi Tom

Here are some links to where I had in mind. I was thinking three nights (next Friday to Sunday) to have as much time together as possible. Don't worry about cost, I'm happy to pay for the guesthouse. The only thing you'll need to book is your train.

Let me know what you think.

H

P.S. Hope you like the pic. Just a little taste of what's to come...

Tom opened the attachment first, revealing a photo of Holly's familiar cleavage. Ignoring the twitch of excitement in his loins, he then followed the links to a guesthouse and an image search of a place called Robin Hoods Bay, a picturesque fishing village on the Yorkshire coast. There didn't look to be a huge amount to do, but he supposed that tourism wasn't the main goal of the trip.

He messaged 'Kate'.Looks good, let's do it. I might have to put that pic to good use, too.

His phone buzzed a couple of minutes later.Have fun with it ;) Great, I'll make the booking now. See you in a week, lover.

Can't wait.

*

Just after departing Seamer station - Tom's penultimate stop, his phone vibrated. Holly had taken an early train from Edinburgh, and would now be waiting for him at the guesthouse. He looked down at the message from 'Kate'.

Are you nearly here?

About 10 mins out. Are you getting impatient? ;)

Maybe a little. It's so lonely having this big comfy bed all to myself.

Are you lying on it now?

Yep.

Naked?

Obviously. And my pussy's getting horny. She's missed her nephew's cock.

Tom puffed out his cheeks. The train couldn't move fast enough.Are you touching her now?

Incoming call. Tom answered.

'Of course I am. Is your train busy?'

'Very.'

'They you'll have to be careful what you say.'

Tom glanced around the full carriage. 'Whereabouts?

'Right now I'm rubbing my clit, getting everything nice and wet.'

'How wet?'

'Sopping.'

'You missed me that much?'

'More than you can imagine. I'm teasing my hole now, dipping a finger in and out.'

'How does it feel?'

'Good, but there's something missing. My fingers are so small. If only I had a big, hard cock to fill me up...'

'You might get lucky.'

'I've got a feeling I will. There's this young stud on his way to my room. My sister made him just for me.'

'Fuck, Aunt Holly,' Tom whispered.

'Soon. In the meantime, here's a little appetizer.'

Holly lowered her phone to her mound, allowing Tom to hear the wet squelch of her exploring fingers. She moaned and sighed in the background, more for his pleasure than because of her own.

His breathing intensified as he fought to keep his composure, cock now at its zenith under his bag.

'How hard are you right now?' Holly asked.

'You don't want to know.'

'Must be torture, not being able to touch it because of all those people.'

'Maybe someone can help me with it.'

'Not just anyone, I hope. There's only one pussy where that cock belongs.'

'No others since last time.'

'Ooh you disciplined boy. You must be itching to fuck.'

'You have no idea.'

'Then come and show me.'

Their conversation was interrupted by an announcement.'We are now approaching Scarborough, where this train terminates. Please make sure you take all your belongings with you when you leave the train.'

'Hear that? You won't be waiting much longer.'

Holly sounded a kiss down the phone. 'Come get me, boy toy.'

'Try and stop me.'

With that, Tom hung up and made his way to the train doors. Following an agonisingly slow approach to the platform, he exited the station and caught a bus to take him to the nearby village of Robin Hoods Bay.

After alighting, Tom made his way to the guesthouse Holly had booked. It was a quaint affair, capable of handling no more than a handful of guests at a time. He entered and told the owner he was meeting his 'girlfriend' in the sea view suite.

'Ah, yes,' she said, unable to hide her surprise. 'She told me to expect you. It's up the stairs, second door on the right.'

Tom thanked her and went upstairs, his cock practically bursting with anticipation. He knocked on the door to be safe, and was greeted by his aunt in a bathrobe. Smiling wantonly at him, she untied the belt, then slid the robe off her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Tom's jaw clenched, enflamed by her naked form. He bounded into the room and kicked the door shut before picking her up in a bridal lift. Setting her down on the edge of the bed, he splayed her legs as wide as they would go. He kneeled down and, still fully clothed, claimed what he'd been waiting for since Easter. As she had promised, his tongue met her pussy sopping wet, and it didn't take long for the erection that had quelled since alighting the train to return with a vengeance.

Holly clutched the duvet as her pussy was eaten with an intent she'd never experienced. Tom's eagerness made him imprecise, but the need with which he devoured her brought a pleasure of its own.

'Clit, baby. Go up to my clit.'

Holly groaned as he did so, her instruction adding precision to the passion. After a sustained period of him flicking and lapping at her nub, she squealed out a rapid orgasm that subsided as quickly as it arrived, no less satisfying for its brevity.

Tom got up from between her legs, lips and chin glistening with her arousal. There was a fire in his eyes that Holly almost found intimidating. He was a wolf; she was a fawn, powerless to move. Her eyes were glued to him as he finally undressed, revealing himself to be the alpha of the pack. His toned physique was sweaty and aromatic in the summer heat, and the huge tent when only his boxers remained warned of her imminent fate. He pulled them down, then lifted Holly's arse and repositioned her in the middle of the bed. His engorged dick swung as he moved, searching for something to fuck senseless.

Her heart raced, knowing the intensity he was capable of when enflamed. As he positioned his powerful body on top of her, she felt like she was at the top of a rollercoaster, anticipating the rush when the drop finally came. She held her breath as he dropped his hips, plunging his cock into her primed cunt.

Tom let out a gratified sigh as he bottomed out in one stroke, nearly four months of want sated by his aunt's insatiable walls. After such an abstinence, he was in no mood to start slow. Hulking over her like a human cage, he jackhammered her hole, showing her just how much he'd missed her forbidden pussy.

Holly lay there in a daze, unable to do anything but submit to his desire. Sweat from his taut body dripped onto her, and she could feel her pussy melting around his cock with each clap of his heavy balls on her arse. She had fantasised about their reunion since booking the trip and, as usual, her nephew hadn't disappointed. She revelled in his scent, motion, and moans, elated that such a young and desirable man could get so worked up for her.

Tom felt the pressure rising in his loins. He looked down at his aunt's flushed face, and she returned his gaze with a wanton expression, the desire for his load unspoken but clear. He pounded harder still, keeping eye contact as he fucked the four month abstinence out of his system. Grunting like a rutting bear, he continued to thrust as he flooded his aunt's pussy with shot after shot of his overdue load.

Holly smiled as she received his seed, indulging in the potent cock bestowing its lust. Only when his intensity waned could she finally move, and she grabbed the sides of his head and yanked him down for a kiss, grateful to the man who had put the passion - which had diminished during her final year of marriage - back into her life.

Breathless, he rolled off her and lay on sheets drenched in sweat, chest heaving and sucking down air. Holly took him by the hand and they looked at each other, amusement as well as satisfaction on their faces.

'Hi, by the way,' she said. 'We forgot to do that part.'

'Priorities,' Tom said with a grin. 'Hi, how are you?'

'Pretty good. Do you remember that stud I told you about on the train?'

'I think I recall.'

'Well, he just made a huge mess in my pussy.'

'Is that so?'

Holly got up and raised herself on her knees in front of him. 'It is. The only problem is, it leaves me with a lot of cleaning up to do.'

She parted her pussy lips and pushed. Tom marvelled as his thick cum oozed out and pooled onto her waiting fingers. White and gooey, she took them deep into her mouth and drew them out clean.

'Much better,' she said with a lick of her lips.

'Nearly.' Tom sat up and scooped up two escaped strands dangling from her folds like stalactites. He proffered his fingers, and she sucked down to his knuckles, claiming the last of his load.

They lay back, sleepy from their exertion in the midday heat. 'Why are our reunions always so exhausting,' Holly said, resting her head on his chest.

'Because my aunt is a naughty little cock tease.'

'Fair point,' she said with a giggle. 'I'm really excited about this weekend. I can't believe it's been so long since I've been here. I'm curious to see what's changed. I'm surprised your parents never brought you.'

'They were more into going abroad, seeing a new country every year.'

'I suppose it's not exotic, but it has its charms.'

Tom lifted her head and kissed her, tasting a trace of salt on her lips. 'With you, it's perfect,' he said. 'This is a cool room, by the way. The view of the ocean is amazing. It must have cost you a bit, though, so I don't mind paying you back.'

'Don't be silly. I invited you here, so it's my treat. Besides, what's an aunt for if not to spoil her nephew?'

'You've spoiled me enough as it is,' Tom pointed out.

She kissed his cheek. 'And I'm not done yet.'

They both dozed off, and Holly woke a couple of hours later. Tom remained asleep, evidenced by his easy, rhythmic breathing. She took the opportunity to admire her nephew, and old memories soon came flooding back. Before Christmas, the last time she'd been in bed with him was over a dozen years before, reading him bedtime stories and tucking him in. She smiled fondly, recalling the silly voices she put on and her constant caving to his demands for her to read 'just one more'.

What a man that boy had become. Kind-hearted, intelligent, and mature - not to mention easy on the eye. She had no doubt that if she were twenty years younger and not family, she would snap him up. She pecked him on the lips, then left him to sleep while she went for a shower.

When she returned to the bedroom, Tom was waking up. 'Hey, sleepyhead.'

'I had the craziest dream. My aunt invited me to a seaside village for a dirty weekend.'

'Wow, if only you got that lucky in real life.'

'If only, eh?'

She smiled at him. 'Fancy a walk around town?'

'Sure.' He got up from the bed and went to grab her by the waist.

'Um-um,' she sounded, pushing him away. 'Youstink of sex.'

'Whose fault's that?'

'Shower!'

'You're kind of sexy when you're bossy.'

Tom showered while Holly slipped on a white sundress and got made up. She opened Tom's travel bag and picked out some clothes for him to wear. As she settled on a pair of cream shorts and a blue button down, she checked herself, realising it was a bit of a girlfriendy thing to do. She laid them on the bed nevertheless, along with fresh boxer-briefs to replace the precum-stained pair from his earlier tent.

Tom came out of the shower towelling his hair, treating Holly to a glorious view of his glistening body. She hadn't seen him as such before, and was sorely tempted to jump on him for round two. Suppressing her carnal desires for the moment, she gave a twirl and said, 'What do you think?'

'Not bad. Just one thing.' He lifted the hem of her dress and slid down her underwear. Holly stepped out of them, and Tom threw them across the room.

'Really...' she said.

'Yup. Standard requirement for my woman.'

'Your woman?' she queried with a raised eyebrow.

'You are this weekend.' He towelled off his legs and put on the cream shorts, ignoring the boxers. 'I practice what I preach.'

'But you don't have to worry about gusts of wind. Someone might see.'

'Lucky them.'

'You're terrible. Fine; for you, I'll go commando.'

'Good,' Tom said, buttoning up his shirt, 'then I'm ready for you to show me the sights.'

They headed downstairs, and as they left the guesthouse, Tom reached out and pinched Holly on the bum.

'Oi!' She spun around. 'You can't do that.'

'Why not? The owner thinks we're a couple, so let's act like one.'

'But we're...'

'Nobody knows that here. That's the beauty of this getaway. We don't have to sneak around or worry about getting caught. We can enjoy ourselves like normal people.'

'Even so, there's still the age difference.'

'Does that bother you?'

'Kind of. We're going to get some looks.'

'So?'

'So, people will wonder what a young guy like you is doing with me.'

Tom cupped Holly's face in his hands. 'Let them think what they want. What theyshould be thinking is, "How did he pull a gorgeous cougar like her" and "He must be getting the best sex of his life".' Holly smiled, and Tom took her hand. 'So, I'm going to hold my "girlfriend's" hand, and she's going to show me around like she promised.'

Not only did Holly hug him, she kissed him on the lips in full view of passers-by. 'How do you always say the right thing?'

'One of my many talents.'

They walked hand in hand through the village and towards the seafront. Tom understood why his aunt had fond memories. It was quintessential England: narrow, winding streets; a steep gradient; stone cottages; and cosy shops selling homemade wares.

'Has it changed much?' Tom asked.

Holly pointed animatedly as she talked. 'Not a lot from what I remember. I doubt places like this do. A few of these shops are new, and everything is more modern, obviously. That pub was there back in the day, and I remember buying ice cream from there on the way to the beach.'

'I can see why you liked it here. It's small, though. You must have ran out of things to do.'

'We never actually stayed here. We would only come for a day. We stayed in Whitby a few miles up the coast. It's a bigger town with more going on.'

'That rings a bell. I think my mum has mentioned Whitby before.'

'She would have. It's a part of our family's history. You great-grandparents took your grandparents on holiday there, too.'

'Wow, I didn't realise how far back it goes.'

'Smell that?' Holly said as they passed a fish and chip shop. 'We always had a tradition of eating fish and chips when we came here. Fancy some?'

'Sure, I'm hungry after our catch-up.'

Holly bought two portions of haddock and chips and they found a bench overlooking the ocean.

'That's a ridiculous amount of vinegar,' she said.

'I could say the same about your ketchup. Your chips look like a murder scene.'

'Mmm thanks for that. Just what I need to think about while I'm eating.'

'You're welcome.'

Despite the gruesome imagery, they tucked in with their wooden forks.

'Why did you never come here with Jim and Liv?' Tom asked.

'The same reason your mum never brought you. It's lovely here, but when you've got a choice of anywhere in the world, it falls down the list. Shame, really.'

'So, what have you got planned for us over the next two days?'

She looked at him with a devious smile, licking a trace of ketchup from her lips. 'There are a couple of places I want to show you,'—she rubbed a hand along his thigh—'but I'd planned for us to spend most of our time in the room.'

Tom put his hand on top of hers, then guided it further up his leg. 'I like the way you think.'

Holly smirked as she felt the contours of his semi-hard cock. 'You're incorrigible.'

'I'm on holiday with my girlfriend, what do you expect?'

Tom drew her close, and they kissed like teens in lust for the benefit of anyone nearby who wanted a lesson in passion. Soft moans escaped Holly's throat, intoxicated as she was by the combination of sweet ketchup and his probing tongue. A spike of breeze drifted in from the ocean, and she felt it cool against new moisture on her bare sex.

She parted from their kiss with want in her eyes. 'Back to the room?'

'Back to the room.'

They got up and, with Tom leading her by the hand, set a brisk pace back up the hill.

'Slow down,' Holly said, 'these shoes aren't made for rushing.'

Tom eyed a narrow passageway between two cottages. 'Have it your way.'

Holly stifled a yelp as Tom yanked her off the footpath and down the passage. 'What are you doing?'

'You.' He reached under her dress and cupped her mound. 'Damn, Aunt Holly, are you ever not wet?'

She batted his hand away. 'Tom, someone's going to notice.'

He took out his cock and, lifting her dress, pressed his head against her pantiless pussy.

'Tom!' she hissed.

He continued, rubbing himself against her swelling clit. Despite her words, he could feel that her body wanted him.

'No panties... this was your plan all along.'

He smiled; her voice had lost its edge. 'I think you knew,' he said, kissing her neck.

She lolled her head, unable to deny that she was leaking arousal all over him. 'I still don't think we should—' She inhaled a sharp breath as he pushed his cock inside her. 'Tom, we could get in serious trouble.'

'It'd be worth it. You feel so good, Aunt Holly.'

'So do you but... oh, fuck... what if your mother found out?'

'Remind her that she made me just for you,' Tom replied, invoking her tease on the train.

She gave a nervous look towards the main road, painfully aware that a glance left or right from any passer-by would bust them. As Tom set a smooth rhythm, her concerns were superseded by the raw sensation of young dick pounding her against the rough stone wall. 'Please, you need to sto... oh, god, please don't stop.'

ngnx
ngnx
173 Followers