Summer Hosting Pt. 01

Story Info
I get more than I bargained for...
1.9k words
4.29
12.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers

I stare at the flyer on the wall of the coffee shop. I have the summer off for the first time in several years. I still have a youngish looking face, despite being almost 35. My body isn't bad either and I need something to do, and making extra money isn't a bad idea either.

I sent the email off with a body picture of myself as instructed, and I soon received a response, "Looking good, meet me at the coffee shop at 3:00 pm today, and do not be late."

I arrive at 2:45 and find my seat.I don't know who I am waiting for, but I sit in the corner opposite the door so I can see every person who walks in. An older gentleman soon walks in, he is quite attractive for being older, salt and pepper hair that looks styled and just the right amount of facial hair.

He stops at the counter, speaks to the employee and after receiving a cup of coffee, he approaches me, calling my name as he gets closer, his hand reaching out for mine. I stand, shake his hand, "yes, I'm Jeremy."

He sits across from me and explains the job to me, "So Jeremy, my name is Harvey, and I'm looking for some good looking boys to work a party for me this weekend, a uniform will be provided and the attendees will all be men. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes Sir, not a problem for me. I like making extra money. What time do you need me to arrive?"

"Ah, I like that, be at the party location at 2:00 pm sharp on Saturday, I'll see you then. Here's my card with my cell number on it. Text me with your name and your clothing sizes. See you Saturday."

He stands up, and departs the shop without another word. I send my message to his phone quickly, and he replies, "good, I'll see you Saturday boy."

I go through the rest of my week, nothing exciting happening, until Saturday morning arrives. I get up, eat breakfast, take a nice hot shower, lotion up my entire body so I'm moisturized.

I get in my car, wearing basketball shorts and a t- shirt with tennis shoes, since there's a uniform, I don't think I have to wear anything impressive. I pull up to the large building, it's an old time mansion that gets rented out for parties like this one.

I park my car in the back where the other car is sitting. It's a nice SUV, expensive, or at least more expensive than my car. I walk up to the nearest door, and through the back entrance to the kitchen, I'm not hearing anyone, so I keep walking until finally, a voice startles me.

"Early again, I see. That's a very good quality, if you keep that up, I might have to just keep you around a little longer than this one party."

"I have all summer Sir. Not a problem."

"Follow me, I need to show you your uniform and a place you and the other server boys can change."

We walk up the stairs, down a hallway and enter into a large room that has stations set up with the same uniform. He leads me to the corner that has a sign with my name on it.

"Here you are, go ahead and change, you're going to be my head server tonight, basically, in charge of the other boys. You arrive first, so you win. Get dressed, I'll see you downstairs."

"Yes Sir."

He leaves the room, and I begin to pick up the items set out for me. I've never seen a uniform like this before. There are a short pair of leather booty shorts, barely long enough to hold my balls in. But under them, a jockstrap which solves that problem. Beneath that is a harness that makes an X, a vest, and a thick strap that I'm not sure what to do with.

I put on all the clothing, it fits quite well, almost a little too tight, but enough that I don't feel that I'm going to rip something. I grab the strap and leave the room. Walking down stairs, I see the kitchen staff has arrived and they're wearing regular clothes. I continue through the different rooms looking for Harvey, I finally find another guy standing against a window.

He's dressed in an outfit that I've never seen before, he's wearing tight leather pants, boots that go up to his knee, a tight leather shirt, a black tie, and a cap on his head. He's looking down at his phone and I can't see his face.

"Excuse me Sir, have you seen Harvey, I can't find him anywhere and I need help?"

He looks up at me, and I see that the leather man is Harvey, "what can I do for you boy?"

"Um, oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that was you. I don't know what to do with this strap though."

He walks over to me, his eyes never leaving mine, his boots making that noise across the hardwood floors. He finally reaches me, and the scent of leather and sex pushing off his body and into my nostrils. It's an intoxicating smell that cannot be explained.

"That's your collar for the night boy. Here, let me put it on."

He grabs the strap from my hand, slides it around my neck, clasps it on the back of my neck, "there, ready for the night, very sexy looking boy."

I look up at him, "Um, Harvey, what kind of party is this?"

He reaches down, grips my chin between his leather fingers, "first of all, you best remember to call me Sir, don't forget those manners boy. Second, this is a leather party. You will see men in leather, many of them with their boys, many of them without. Many of them are going to chase after that hot ass of yours, but you are not allowed to mingle with any of them. You are here to serve me and my party, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

"Good, now go, I need you to greet the other server boys as they arrive and help them with their uniforms. Behave boy."

"Yes Sir." I turn and leave the room and the rest of the night is a blur. I have never seen so many men dressed in leather before. We serve drinks and appetizers. The men all sit down to dinner, some of them with "boys" have their boys sit on the floor next to them. They all converse across the table and we as server boys just stand on the outside border of the room waiting to be useful.

By the end of the night, I end up with the phone number for at least ten different men who all want a "piece of my leather ass". I have never been so flattered before in my life.

After all the other server boys have dressed in regular clothing, and departed, I'm cleaning up the room, just straightening a few things. Hanging all the gear on the rack that was tucked away in the closet. I'm still in my uniform.

The door behind me opens and I turn to see who was still here. It's Harvey, and he's changed his clothes a little. His shirt and tie is gone, he's just wearing his pants and a vest, though his cap and gloves are still on.

He approaches quickly, and places both hands on my shoulders, "I got so many compliments about you tonight boy. How you managed the other boys, how you made sure every guest had exactly what they needed, except one that is."

"Oh? Who did I miss Sir?"

"Me boy, but see, what I want, you weren't exactly serving out there." His gloved hand sliding down my chest, gently pinching my nipple.

"Oh, um, well, I'm not gay Sir."

"That's okay, haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to be with a man? Ever wanted to feel the power of another man on top of you, in control of you?"

"I can't say that I've wondered what it would be like, I know what that's like, I'm not gay, but I have experimented with guys before Sir. I've been fucked, I've fucked, lots of oral, but that was many years ago."

He leans down, gets really close to my face, his eyes right in front of mine, "well, boy, you've never been with me, and I sure would like to change that. But I have many needs, boy. Very specific needs, as you can probably tell. It's your choice. If you choose to submit to me, you and I will go to the bedroom and you will be mine to use for pleasure tonight, and that will be your only goal. Make a decision. I will be waiting outside. If you come out in your regular clothes, you will collect your payment for tonight, and leave. If you are still wearing this uniform, I'll take you here in this mansion, in the master suite, all night long."

With that, he turns and leaves the room, and I"m sure his ass is moving from side to side in his tight pants, my junk stirring a little bit, not sure what to do. I haven't been with anyone in a few months and I could really use a good lay.

I turn and look in the mirror, examine myself in the uniform and I can see that my cock is bulging in my shorts, and it's obvious that something is excited.

"What the hell," I say outloud to myself, and I turn and walk out of the room.

I see him in the hallway, waiting, and when he sees me, a wide smile comes across his face, "I was hoping for this, let's go pig boy."

He comes over to me, and clips a leash on the collar I'm wearing, and drags me down the hallway with him towards another large door.

He pushes me through the large door and I enter into a room that's dark, with dim lighting, and on the wall is a rack full of strange leather straps and gear. The shelf in the corner with dildos standing on it ranging from small as a finger to what looks like a monster. I turn around and he's standing there, slaps my face, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to show me who's boss, "on your fucking knees boy!"

"What?" I reply.

He slaps me again, " Do not make me repeat myself you little fucking fag boy, get the fuck down on your knees!"

I drop down to my knees and as he stands right in front of me, I can see the outline of his cock in his pants. It's getting longer and longer, he grips it, "your only job from here on out is to follow my commands and use those boy holes to please this guy, and then you'll please the guy up here, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," as I continue looking at the floor, I don't want to get slapped again.

"Good boy, now, let's begin with you cleaning my fucking boots, come over here."

He goes to the corner, sits in the large chair, and puts both boots out. He snaps his fingers to the right boot, I crawl over, lean down, inhaling the scent, and stick my tongue out.

...to be continued...

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers