Summer Hosting Pt. 02

Story Info
My summer job gets more intense.
1.3k words
4.59
7.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
169 Followers

I slide my tongue up the long leather shaft of his left boot. I've been cleaning them for what feels like hours, he hasn't said anything, except for the swift nudge from one boot to the other.

Finally, he leans down, pushes my head away from him by my forehead, he catches my jaw, pushes two fingers into my mouth, the strong leather taste, moving my head so he can examine his boots. His thumb gripping my jaw tightly.

"Those look good, go in the middle of the room, sit up right on your knees, your legs straight back, your hands placed on your lower back, crossed, and head down boy," He commands.

I crawl to the middle of the room and assume the position he tells me. He walks to the wall, grabbing a few items, and walks back to me, I keep still.

"Okay slut boy, this is how this is going to go. You've agreed to submit to me, which means all your holes and your body are now mine. I'm going to play with every inch, and you are going to bring me pleasure. You are not going to speak unless I ask you a direct question, and there better be a Sir at the end of every response. Do you understand me boy?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, now stand up, and take off everything you're wearing."

I stand up, remove the shorts, the jock, the harness, the collar, and now I'm standing naked, my cock is standing straight out from my body. He watches me as I take off each item, placing it in a neat pile next to me.

He walks over to me, grabs my cock and squeezes it tightly, "If you're a good boy, and you please me well, I may let you have an orgasm. I don't have time for cock devices, so if you cum without permission, I'm gonna tear up this ass."

I don't respond as he did not ask a question.

He spins me around and places a thick leather collar around my neck, it's so thick that my head must remain in one place, not much movement allowed. He secures the straps in the back and I hear a click of a lock. He puts his leather gloved hand on my chin, pulls my head back to his shoulder, "this is a posture collar. I prefer my sluts to be mostly immobile while I'm using them."

He pushes me back upright, and secures wrist restraints to both of my wrists, locking them in place also, then a blindfold gets placed over my eyes and suddenly the room is dark.

I'm spun around once more, and I keep my hands on my lower back, I feel a thick leather strap tightening around my balls, it's pushing my balls slightly away from my body, a little more stretched than I'm used to, but two snaps later and he drops them. I then feel a thick rubber ring slide over my cock, and pushed to the base.

"There, now you'll stay rock hard, and make it more difficult to cum. My little fuck boy just needs to be put in his place," he says he pushes my shoulders down and I fall to my knees.

"Good slut, now crawl with me," as he puts his fingers back in my mouth, his thumb under my jaw again, pulling me towards him.

As he adjusts me, he clips each wrist restraint to something above my head, he then attaches ankle restraints, locks them in, and clips them to hooks in the floor.

I hear some mechanical movement and my arms are suddenly being pulled forward, with my ankles locked in place, my top half of my body is being pulled forward so that my ass is sticking out.

The mechanical noise stops and I feel a quick slap on my left cheek. I grimace, but do not make a noise. He repeats the smacks on my cheeks, alternating between left and right, for who knows how long, but when he finally finishes, my cheeks are on fire.

"Slut boy ass cheeks always look better when they're nice and red. Are you ready to please me slut boy?"

"Yes Sir."

I hear his boots hitting the floor until he's in front of me. He leans over me, spits on my ass, and rubs the spit on the hole, until he pushes his thumb into it, without much warning. I gasp at the entry.

"A nice tight boy hole, I'm going to enjoy fucking that and breeding it later boy."

I feel something cold and metal pushing against my hole, "deep breath, and push out," as he pushes the metal ball into my hole. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I feel rope against my back and he pulls the hook, I learned that later, upwards, tying it to the back of the collar, pulling upwards on my hole.

"Lick my leather crotch boy, feel that cock grow and need attention."

His hand against the back of my head, and his leather crotch pushed against my mouth, sticking out my tongue, I can feel the hard cock behind the zipper, tracing it with my mouth and tongue. I can hear him just moaning lightly as I push hard against the erection. It's getting bigger and slightly worrisome if he's sticking that inside me.

"You ready for this slut boy? Are you ready to stick my fat cock down your throat?"

"Yes Sir."

"Of course you are, every slut bottom bitch looks forward to one of two things," as he slowly slides the zipper down, "you either want a cock in your throat or your ass, even both. Which, if all goes well, will definitely happen for you. I have a lot of leather friends that would love a piece of you boy."

I feel his cock head against my lips, "kiss my cock boy, lick that precum off the tip."

I do so, the saltiness on the tip of my tongue, sliding the head around my mouth, "yeah, that wet set of lips, that mouth drooling on the tip of my cock, open your mouth boy."

I open my mouth as wide as I can, and he pulls my head forward to him and he thrusts his hips against me. I know he did this because I'm suddenly 7 inches deep onto his cock and his pubic hair is sticking up my nose.

I'm gagging for air, but he's holding me in place, "that's right you fucking pig bitch, take my fucking cock!"

He pulls his cock back, and shoves it forward once more. He holds me there a little longer this time. As I'm gagging for air, he does this repeatedly.

He finally pulls his cock from my mouth, slapping against my cheeks, "you like that fag boy? You like my thick man cock in your throat?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

He gently slaps my face with his gloved hand, "you're welcome slut boy."

I hear him walk away from me, and when he returns, he pushes a rubber cock into my mouth, and secures the padded front with a strap around my head, I hear another lock, "there, now that mouth is locked up and will be until the morning."

I hear him walk away, and his boots hitting the floor soon fades to nothing as the creaking of his leather chair makes the noise as he's sat in it.

I'm left here, knelt over, mouth now gagged, blindfolded, I realize my cheeks are no longer burning, but I'm still bound in this position. I start shifting around, as much as I can anyways, and as I am getting fidgety, I hear his deep sultry voice, "don't worry boy, I'm just relaxing for a minute. I like to take my time using a boy for the first time, keeping him bound, those perfect ass cheeks, still red, and sticking out. That boy hole pulsating, ready to be fucked."

I remain still, and wait for him to come back and use me, my lustful thoughts taking over, and my cock raging hard beneath me.

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
169 Followers