Summer in Galveston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, man!" Chris almost ran straight into Miles, silhouetted against the churning crowd in the living room. "Great playing!"

"Aw, thanks!" That's when he saw Miles' arm, fastened tight around the waist of a woman with bleached-blond hair. Of course, Chris' eyes went straight to her low-cut top, where the imprints of chain-link fencing still crisscrossed the top of her tits: the cage girl. "Oh, hai!"

"I thought your playing was great too, Chris," purred a low voice from one side. Chris whirled in that direction and caught a glimpse of red hair and that snarly face he'd seen in the cages, vamping with...

"Fuck yeah." He turned to another voice, low and challenging under Roxette hair. "I'm Crystal. From the cage in the barn."

"And I'm Mandy." The redhead was smiling, one of those smug smiles a woman gives you when she wants to have you for dessert and knows she can. "I'm from the other cage in the barn, cutie. Your friend Miles has been telling us about you."

"We're bailing, dude, but the girls here wanted to meet you," Miles gushed.

Grinning dumbly, Chris just nodded.

* * *

Megan stared, eyes narrowed, at the side door leading from the kitchen, the band thumping its Tom Petty out into the night with, here and there, a fumble from the regular guitarist. She looked critically at the cigarette in her hand. "If he's not out here by the time I'm done with my smoke, I'm going back in after him."

"Fuck that." Ashley was leaning against the big garage, looking curiously at the dormant cages up in the loft. "I'm not chasing him. That's not what I do."

"Bullshit. I've seen you chase guys." She took another drag. "Hell. That's how you got Derek." Ashley gave her the finger. "And his coke is fucking good," Megan pressed.

Ashley sighed. "Yeah, there is that..." The summer night pressed close about them, mosquitos clouding the air in the glow of the strobes from the garage.

Megan sucked hard, the cigarette glowing, then threw it onto the diveway. "I'm going back in. He must have gotten stuck with, like, people congratulating him and shit." She started back toward the side door. "I want some more blow, anyway."

"Good point." Ashley fell in behind her friend, sniffling doubtfully. "We might just need to encourage him a little more." A couple came past, walking close on their way to his car, the man with his hand on her ass. She was gorgeous, with Lita Ford hair and an incredible dancer's body. The guy's mouth curled into a self-assured smile. She smirked at them as she went by, pulling him possessively close. "He doesn't need any encouragement," she sulked, glaring back at the hot bitch.

"Yeah," Megan giggled. She adjusted her top, shoving her breasts high, producing Grand Canyon cleavage. "I'll get him to behave," she winked, passing through into the kitchen. The party was still throbbing through the house, and the two of them pushed through with their heads swiveling like battleship guns, hunting. They were surprised not to find him in the bathroom, then still more shocked when he didn't seem to be downstairs at all. "Dude." Megan yelled into Ashley's ear over the thumpy bass. "Upstairs? Maybe he scored more coke..."

"Why not?" Ashley tossed her hair. "If he's already snuck out, I'm going to kill him next time I see him. Little limp-dick bastard."

"Nah. Don't kill him." They mounted the stairs, the crowd thinning out ahead. "Just call Kev and Derek. They'll boot his ass again." The two girls chuckled, stepping over a comatose guy on the top step, and moved down the short hallway.

"We should totally have them beat him up," Ashley agreed, "after he gets us more coke."

"Well, duh." They paused, seeing a guy with a Solo cup leaning to glance into one of the bedrooms. It was the same bedroom they'd passed before, where they'd seen the mulleted frat boys. A girl giggled drunkenly as she staggered away from the same door. "He's got to be up here..." Megan looked absently into the bedroom, then stopped short. "What the fuck."

"What is it?" Ashley nearly bumped into her friend, the two of them peering into the bedroom across from the guy with the Solo cup. "Well," she grated softly. "I'll be damned."

The scene inside was lit by nothing but a standing lamp in the corner, so it took awhile for the two girls to make out exactly what was going on. The bed was huge, the room small, leaving little room for the bedside table and a dresser on the near wall. On the bed writhed two women, perfect Spandexed asses high as they crouched on their hands and knees over some guy's face. His legs hung off the edge of the mattress, where the women had pushed him down, the red laces showing on a pair of black Docs.

They were undressing him slowly, Ashley saw as she squinted into the gloom: one woman her hair a short bleachy brush like that Swedish chick who sang "Joyride" that one time, trailed her mouth slowly across the man's collarbones while working at his shirt buttons. Her friend, meanwhile, was plastering her lips over the guy's mouth, her red hair curtaining his face, but Ashley knew who it was. "Dude," she whispered, "that's Chris."

"Fuck." As they watched, the blonde got his shirt unfastened, throwing it aside to rake her nails along his belly; her lips tightened over Chris' nipple as, with an air of quick, deft confidence, she pushed her hand straight into the front of his jeans. "What a slut," Megan muttered, awed.

Chris grunted into the redhead's mouth, his legs twitching suddenly: they could see the blonde's fingers inside his pants, digging, burrowing into the sweaty space where his thighs met at the crotch of his jeans. From the looks of how her hand was moving around inside there, she was already giving his balls a workout. The woman sucked hard at his flesh just above his waistband, and Megan watched in amazement as her strong lips lifted his skin before she spat it back out with a grin. Her eyes found theirs, the grin became a smirk, and then the blonde sank back down to lick once more at Chris' hipbone.

They watched, fascinated, as the redhead bent low to whisper something in his ear. "Hell yeah," Chris chuckled, his voice taking on the plummy male confidence of a man who knows he's about to get laid. The redhead laughed, then slid off the bed and began to roll the spandex off her waist and down over her hips, Megan and Ashley marveling at the side profile of the gorgeous, shapely ass beneath.

Apparently, the woman did not believe in underwear.

The blonde had joined them now, hunching up slightly to watch her friend as her fingers worked idly at Chris' zipper. The red-haired woman drew herself up, showing more and more of her legs until her hands finally pushed contemptuously at her shorts and let them fall. She didn't say anything more as, eyes smouldering, she kicked them across the room and kicked her leg up onto the mattress, swinging bottomless atop Chris' grinning mouth.

She mounted him backward, facing the door and the audience, and they could all watch her lower her plucked, weepy pussy down onto Chris' chin, her eyes fluttering closed as he opened wide. "Oh, fuck yeah," she sighed, her whole body sagging over him; they could see where his spit glistened as he stuck his tongue up toward her slit, his hands snaking up from behind to grip her tits through their lycra prisons.

"Ride his face, Mandy," the blonde urged, her voice husky. "Feed him your pussy." She, meanwhile, hadn't been slowing down in her own efforts to get him naked, her fingers working industriously at his zipper. "I'll be down here for a bit, I think," she cackled, pushing his jeans down, and Megan and Ashley both let out a hushed gasp as his cock came into view, half-hard, his jeans and boxers pulling at the root before, with a triumphant flourish, the blonde freed his long thick shaft.

"Jesus," Ashley blurted.

"Dude's hung like a fucking Clydesdale," Megan whimpered, eyes wide, and they watched as the savagely smirking blonde stared down at her prize, stretched across his upper thigh, his balls jiggling as he tried to kick his pants off over his Docs. "I think we might have missed an opportunity here, Ash."

"Fuck." Ashley was nodding, though, the two of them watching with professional interest as the blonde hopped down to the floor, her palms already forcing his legs wide.

She cranked her head casually around as she took her place between Chris' thighs. "Excuse me, kids. I'll be busy." The guy with the Solo cup was staring greedily, Megan saw when she glanced over at him, but by then they all heard Chris groan into red-haired Mandy's pussy as the blonde leaned forward to kiss his sweaty balls. All the watchers sighed, amazed, that Roxette-looking hair beginning to bob up and down as she got him hard.

Mandy, meanwhile, was not being shy about what she was after. "That's it," she hissed, back arched, her arms thrown behind her to grip the headboard. Chris' tongue was a wet, eager snake, sliding all around her slit before, periodically, he'd strain his neck to nip at her clit, drawing a throaty chuckle as she smeared her pussy across his face. "Eat that pussy," she snarled, grinning, her head tilting back in bliss. They all saw her tits now, rosy nipples jiggling as Chris shoved her tight top up toward her head.

They heard a wet, lewd slurp as the blonde straightened, her hands moving up his thighs to his penis. "Jesus, Mandy. Look at this dick!"

The redhead clawed her top irritably over her hair and threw it into the shadows in one of the corners. They saw her eyes widen when she brought her eyes to her friend, her lips curling into a tight mocking smirk as she nodded contemptuously toward the watchers in the doorway. "Show the crowd how hard you've made him, Crystal," she quavered, her voice tinged with lust as her hips kept swinging easily over Chris' face.

The blonde giggled, then rose with a dancer's fluid grace and half-turned toward the door. "Feast your eyes, ladies," she sighed, stepping aside as, with no self-consciousness at all, she started to peel off her clothes.

"Jesus," Solo Cup marveled. Ashley and Megan could only agree.

Chris' cock was a thick, heavy thing, standing brutally straight above a huge pair of balls trembling between his hairy thighs. It pulsed, all fat reds and purples, the head at the top waiting with a vague sense of streamlined menace. His flesh glistened with Crystal's spit and his own precum. Ashley stirred, realizing that Crystal was standing naked, watching her reaction. "Believe me," she cooed, "it tastes as good as it looks." She ran a hand through her wild hair. "Watch me enjoy it," she winked, bending over, all smooth muscle with exquisite control.

Megan heard herself moan a little, watching as Crystal's mouth opened tight along Chris' head, sinking down his veiny shaft while her fingers poked lightly at his ballsack. "We really should have fucked him," she whispered to Ashley.

"That thing's fucking huge," Ashley agreed.

The guy with the Solo cup cleared his throat and adjusted the front of his pleated khakis. "Um, you ladies busy tonight?"

"Ew." Ashley arched her eyebrow at him. "Get the fuck away from us, you disgusting piece of shit." She reached across the doorway and nabbed his cup. "Leave this, though."

"You're kidding me." He watched the scene in the bedroom for a moment longer, then hung his head and slunk away.

But Crystal didn't slink anywhere, crouched over Chris' impressive dick while her own hand found its way between her legs. The girls watched, envious, as Chris' cock disappeared, inch by veiny, ridged inch, into the blonde's mouth, Mandy riding his face with smoothly swiveling hips the entire time.

"Fuck," the redhead sighed at one point, talking to nobody in particular. "This guy can definitely eat a pussy." Chris' hand disappeared behind Mandy's writhing form, and her face twisted into a delighted grin. "Stop that!" she squeaked, her face reddening as she batted a hand behind her ass. "Get your finger out of there." She bent low, her face intent, seeking a new angle for his tongue, but then she seemed to come to a decision as she pivoted neatly across his face, riding him from the front now, her ass churning over his chin as she kept a death-grip on the headboard in front of her.

All at once, the blonde lifted her mouth off his straining cock, the lipstick-ringed shaft springing back toward his belly with a wet, satisfying slap. She ran one last finger experimentally along her slit, sampling herself, then nodded. "I'm going to ride this fucking monster," she announced, her voice thick with lust as she mounted him.

Ashley watching Crystal's muscles move, wondered whether she'd look as hot if someone were watching her take a dick. She doubted it.

Chris groaned loudly, his body twitching when he felt the blonde's thighs alongside his, her hand reaching boldly down to lift his penis up to reach for her dripping pussy. Megan could see her juices glimmer on her inner thighs; fuck, the bitch was so wet. She wedged his smoothly sloping head between those sopping pussy lips. Mandy, her hips still swinging, shuddered when Chris groaned into her pussy. "I think he likes this," she panted, twisting her head around.

"Not as much as I do," Crystal spat, her body tensing as she pushed her body down onto his meat. "Goddamn. This feels good." She raised herself, hovering, then tried again on his spit-slicked dick, taking him deeper. "How's he doing on your cunt, bitch? Think he likes me fucking him?"

"How about it?" The redhead raised herself off him, Chris' chest rising and falling as he caught his breath. "How's her tight pussy feel?"

"Amazing," Chris managed, his voice strained, "but yours tastes as good as hers feels." Mandy whooped as he wrapped his hands around the tight cheeks of her ass, pulling her mound straight back down onto his mouth, and all of a sudden her whoop turned into a draggled moan.

"Yeah," she murmured, "suck on my clit."

He was straining now, arching, trying to drive up all the way into Crystal, and to her credit she gritted her teeth and sank down, her pussy lips opening, clasping, spreading down his dick, and for a few seconds all three of them concentrated, gasping, trying to fit their fleshy jigsaw puzzle together until, with a quivering sigh of triumph, Crystal at last bottomed out. "Fuck." She tossed her head back and rose up, testing, adjusting before she slid back down. "You fill me so good."

Megan, staring at his balls squashed up under the firm curves of Crystal's butt, felt a sudden gush in her panties.

Mandy, her sleek body taut, twisted to see where Crystal had impaled herself. "Let's do this," she grated, reaching back to slap Chris' ribcage. "Ready, stud?"

"Mmph," Chris replied helpfully.

"You just lie there and let Crystal and I get off," she laughed, winking back at her friend. "Let's give this guy a treat."

"Already one step ahead of you," Crystal snickered, his cock impossibly far inside her, her hips beginning to swivel already. "Goddamn, he's deep."

"That should be us," Ashley hissed, her hand clutching Megan's arm.

"We should leave."

"No." Her hand tightened. "I'm watching this shit." Her eyes narrowed, watching everything: the way the blonde's lips squeezed his shaft all the way up as she raised herself, the red marks left by Chris' fingers on the redhead's ass while she writhed hypnotically over him. All of it enthralled her. "Might as well."

These women rode him like professionals, their bodies made for sex, and the more she watched, the more obvious it became that Chris, whom she'd previously thought of as a minor loser that existed mainly as a source of blow and beatdowns from Derek, was made for sex too. His cock flashed in and out of sight as Crystal rode it, its wet girth driving high-pitched gasps whenever she reached the bottom, her hips grinding in a circle every time she did.

Up against the headboard, meanwhile, her friend's motions were already growing more erratic as she started to lose it, Chris' expert mouth beginning to take its toll on her clit. The room smelled like a brothel by now, all three bodies glistening in the summer heat, the wet slick sounds of sweaty bodies clashing together drawing attention from another passing party guest, a girl, who leaned in and took a critical look at the wild fucking on the bed. "Cool," she nodded before moving on.

But it wasn't cool: it was the hottest thing Megan and Ashley had ever seen, a mesmerizing spectacle of lust, three eager bodies in perfect synch as they drove each other toward orgasm. The women were starting to moan now, wild breathy sounds of sheer pleasure, both of them overwhelmed by what he was doing to them, and when everything mounted to its final fever pitch it was Mandy who lost it first. "Fuck!" she grunted, her body growing still as every muscle tensed. "Right there! Keep sucking!" Her reddened skin glowed as, with a loud gasp, she shoved her pussy hard against his face and slumped against the headboard.

"Almost there," Crystal nodded, her hips churning over Chris' cock, riding him fast and deep. She pushed her ass out, letting his shaft rub along her clit, before she gave a choked little shriek and then shuddered, the pleasure chattering through her body as Chris pushed up into her. "Jesus," she panted, awed.

Mandy was dismounting slowly, her hips stiff as she grinned down at Chris' glazed face. "Cum inside her," she urged, both of them staring hard at the orgasmic Crystal. "Go ahead, stud." Neither of them took any notice of the watchers in the doorway as Chris, hips driving frantically upward, turned his face toward Mandy's and opened his mouth. The two of them kissed, one of those deep sloppy pussy-tasting kisses, as his rhythm finally fell apart and he arched high, letting go with a strangled breathy shout.

"Goddamn." Megan's mouth was dry. "Look at his balls!" Ashley nodded, his sack shuddering as he emptied himself into the blonde's pussy, panting deeply the whole time. He groaned three times into Mandy's mouth, his hands resting lightly on Crystal's smooth hips, all three of them flushed and sweating as they slowly came down from the intensity of their sexual high. "I think we screwed this one up, Ash."

"Yeah." They watched Mandy stretch her arms high, her whole body still shivering a little as she slipped gracefully off the bed with her perfect tits bobbing. Her friend rolled slowly off Chris, whose dick now lay glistening, still fat, across his stomach. The blonde, her mouth in a lazily satisfied smile, leaned over and gave his balls a soft, wet kiss.

The two women shared a knowing chuckle, Crystal hiking herself off the mattress and uncoiling off the bed, standing there freshly fucked and with his semen just starting to leak back out of her. She seemed to notice Ashley and Megan at last, her mouth curling into a Billy Idol smirk. "Hope you enjoyed the show," she purred, sauntering toward the door. The girls just had time to see the redhead kneel and start working on the knots of Chris' Doc Martens. "I think we might want a little privacy now, though. Good night!" Chris finally met their eyes for the first time, still lounging on the bed, and his shrug was the last thing they saw before Crystal smugly shut the door in their faces.