Summer in LA

Story Info
Tony and Ava fuck their new found vacation friend.
2k words
4.41
2.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turns out our new friend was called Summer. As we shared a taxi back to our hotel it was really fun and interesting to get to know Summer.

Her recent life sounded just like the song by Journey -- "Don't stop believing"

She really was:

" Just a small town girl Livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere"

And she ended up living in LA in search of her dreams.

I was in awe of the way Ava was forming this new connection, friendship and bond with someone we only found less than an hour ago. I just sat back and enjoyed the adventure unfolding before me.

But what Ava had whispered into my ear while Summer had her face buried into her pussy were still hard to stop thinking about.

"I want to squirt my cunt juices with your hot load all over her!, do you think we can do that?"

"Tony, you look very deep in thought, what are you thinking about?"

Fuck, it's like Ava must have some sixth sense knowing what I'm thinking, a wicked grin forming on her face.

" I bet I know exactly what he's thinking"

Summer joins in with a filthy grin of her own and leans forward grabbing my cock which had grown hard while I've been going over and over Ava's words in my head.

As we arrive back at the hotel we have some drinks in the room and really get comfortable together, it's like we have been friends for years, we have so much in common, likes, lusts, interests. This is turning out to be such an unexpected pleasure.

During the course of the next 30 mins we kiss a little, laugh a lot, touch a little, giggle and play a lot and somehow all end up naked on the giant king size bed.

I was now spread-eagle and the girls each straddled a leg, Ava on my right and Summer on the left. The kissing was random swapping of tongues and lips as pussies rubbed against my legs and two soft hands stroked me.

Both my legs were slick with their juices as I felt them both spasm, their kissing intensifying. Slowing, they paused to catch their breath and with both heads on my chest, facing each other Ava asked her new friend, "Are you ready?"

Summer nodded in the affirmative and then kissed my chest and looked up to catch my gaze.

Ava moved off to my side and pulled Summer up until she was straddling my belly. I ran my hands up her sides and ended up holding two firm breasts, molding them, stroking her nipples.

Ava hugged her friend, her hand on her taut belly and said, "Back up baby."

With full obedience as if now under a spell obedient Summer rose slightly on her knees and slid back as Ava held my cock, guiding us into position. Summer closed her eyes and shivered as Ava ran the tip of my cock through her new fuck Toy's wet inner lips, pausing to tease her erect clit.

There was a pause as Ava positioned Summer and I. The head of my rigid member nestled at her entrance; Summer opened her eyes and reached her hands out to me. I reached up and our fingers meshed, hands palm to palm.

With our eyes locked together, Summer slowly enveloped my cock. "Oh my god," she moaned as her anxious pussy consumed me.

Ava coddled my balls as Summer successfully bottomed out; my short pubes tickled her clit as she rocked gently, making sure she was fully seated.

Her pussy was tight and almost uncomfortably hot; I could feel her rapid heartbeat along my entire length.

Summer stared right through me and her fingers locked tighter as she cautiously pushed up, exposing an inch or two of juice-coated cock. Exhaling she dropped down, our connection complete once more.

Judiciously, she developed a cadence with each lift slightly higher than the last until only the crown of my cock rested at her entrance. We both twitched as Ava traced her tongue up my shaft, slipping it in alongside, Summer being licked and fucked at the same time.

Ava rode out the descent as long as she could as Summer captured me entirely once more.

Summer pushed my arms back as she leaned down, her tits compressed on my chest. Nose to nose, she rocked her hips, my cock stirring her juices.

Her eyes spoke her feelings, her lips busy on mine. I could feel Ava's tongue licking whatever bit of my cock that Summer was willing to expose for her.

Summer was about to say something when she squealed, "She's licking my asshole...aww Fuck me!"

I managed to free my hands from her grasp and worked my way down to her butt cheeks. Grabbing hold, I spread her wide giving my blonde lover better access.

Summer grabbed my shoulders for leverage and began fucking me as I fucked her, my hips bucking.

"Oh...your...cock...feels...so...good,' she panted.

Ava held on for the ride, her face buried between our LA friend's ass cheeks, tongue fucking her little hole.

Summer panted and mumbled to no-one in particular; "Fuck your cock...Fuck my cunt...Fuck my ass...unh,unh,unh,unh.....Ohhhh FFFUUCCCKKK!!!"

She screamed as her body convulsed, her pussy rippling over my cock. I held her tight as we all caught our collective breaths. I relinquished my hold as I felt Ava kiss my hands before sliding up beside us.

Summer's breath was hot on my neck, her body molded to mine, my cock still nesting inside her. I ran my hand up and down her long torso, sending shivers down her spine.

She kissed my neck, "I love your cock," she whispered, her pussy hugging me tight.

In my other ear I heard, "I knew she would Tony but we are only just getting started. Remember what I told you, remember what I want"

Summer lifted up slightly and asked sheepishly, "You didn't cum, did you."

"I was concentrating on other things," I replied, sneaking a kiss.

Summer giggled and then pulled Ava across me. I reluctantly let Summer roll off me; my cock now at half staff, glistening with her cum. Ava immediately swung around and took me in her mouth, energetically cleaning me up. Summer joined her, kissing and licking my dick and each other.

I ran my hands up and down their thighs, my fingers brushing their dripping cunts with each pass. I soon had two fingers buried in each of them, fingering them slowly as they brought me to my maximum length.

Without warning, Ava sat upright and pulling herself reluctantly off my cock.

"Here, lay down on your back here," she directed.

Summer did as she was told; her eye's now as dark as can be. Ava spread our new girlfriend's legs wide and slid a pillow under her butt, her intent quite clear. Taking her spot between Summer's wide-spread limbs, Ava presented her ass to me, perfectly positioned just above Summer's face, her mouth breathing onto Ava's dripping wet cunt.

Reaching back, she spread her pussy lips apart, her pink insides shiny with her excitement.

"I'm going to eat our girl's pussy and finger her ass until she begs me to stop." Turning, she ran her tongue inside Summer's wet snatch, slurping loudly. "And," turning back to me as she strummed the blonde's clit with her thumb, "You're going to take your big dick and fuck me till we both cum and I feel your cum fill my pussy until it overflows; think you can do that Tony? I want your fucking creampie like you promised me"

I nodded dumbly and stroked my cock as I watched Ava's tongue slide back between the smooth wet lips I had been fucking moments ago.

My two lovers in the hottest 69 I had ever seen. Summer was going to get the most perfect view of me giving Ava exactly what she wanted.

Ava's eyes were intense and focused I winked at her as I turned my attention back to the beautiful butt that was so proudly pointed my way. Grabbing a hemisphere in each hand, I spread her cheeks wide, like splitting a fresh perfect peach in two.

Her inner lips were swelled and her little pink star puckered as she worked her magic on Summer, who was moaning, her hands mauling her own breasts.

I reached down and spread Ava's pussy wide, her entry opened lewdly. Ava paused from her feasting, sensing her pornographic pose. She looked at me with want and disdain at the same time. Without hesitation, I took her in my mouth, my tongue reaching, my chin rubbing her clit. "Ah Fuck," she groaned, returning to her own task.

Figuring that Summer had a pretty good head start, I ran the head of my restless cock between Ava's lips.

I slid in slowly, just until the tip disappeared, then withdrew. I did this a few times until Ava became anxious, arching her long, muscular back to push backward.

I swatted her butt, eliciting a gurgling moan, and then slid in a few more inches, playing the same game some more.

It was clear that she had had enough play time when she pulled herself from Summer's writhing crotch once more. Her face was wet from Summer's juices and I watched as she was plunging two fingers in and out of her ass while her thumb abused her pussy. Looking back at Ava, I grabbed her perfect hips and drove my cock home.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," she groaned, her head back down between Summer's thighs. With each thrust, I drove the her forward, pushing her deeper into Summer, who was now in a state of constant orgasm.

"Eat me," she screamed. "Eat my cunt baby.....Oh God, Oh Fuck!" Her body shook as she grabbed Ava's Ass, her mouth open, taking in gasping breaths and flicking her tongue up and down my shaft and Ava's aching clit.

Ava's cunt began to tense, signalling a final crescendo. Sweat dripped from my nose, I watched it land on that inviting asshole.

They say timing is everything and I don't think ours could have been any better. I ran my thumb around her rim, her ass puckering in and out with each stroke of my cock. Satisfied that we had enough lubrication, I slowly worked my thumb in, in perfect step with my swelling cock.

Her pussy grew tighter with each stroke, slower and closer to climax. With my thumb now buried deep inside her steamy ass, I could feel my cock through the thin wall that separated them. I managed a couple more driving thrusts when, like an earthquake erupting, there was a brief silence and then all hell broke loose.

My cock erupted, sending volumes of hot seed deep inside her. My body stiffened, her orgasm pulled me in, threatening to dislocate my thumb, stretching my cock taut. "Oh God!, Oh God!, Oh God!," she cried, her body in spasm as she started the first massive squirt of her own hot cum all over Summer's hungry mouth perfectly timed as I pulled my cock from her erupting cunt.

I fell backwards to watch the hottest, most erotic thing I have ever seen. My creampie into Ava was mixing perfectly with wave after wave of her intense squirting orgasm she was painting her masterpiece over Summer's face who was greedily taking it all, dining on the perfect cocktail mixed to perfection in Eva's perfect cunt.

Summer and Ava spent what felt like several minutes just held in this pose as if they both didn't want the moment to end.

"Tony, get over here and clean us up, you made this mess"

Ava wanted to share the spoils with me. I almost jumped to get over to them both and lovingly started licking and kissing Ava's still dripping pussy and Summer's cum covered face.

Ava turned and came to join our cleaning frenzy not wanting to miss out on the chance to taste the cocktail she had dreamed up back at the sex show.

As we lay on the bed together gently purring away like three contented kittens, we lovingly moved our hands over each other slowly with eyes closed, each enjoying the moment and flashbacks of the highlight real from our threesome.

Ava leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Fucking Hell Tony, How good is Summer in LA!!!"

We both starting laughing, Summer looked back at us with the biggest smile on her face.