Summer in the Gynarchic Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she hopped off me.

"Not bad for someone untrained. So, slaveboy, that was great, but now you need to get ready to go out. Hop in the shower, then put on the red hotpants in that top drawer there. All the sluttiest boys wear red..."

*****

We spent the day at the mall and it was not at all bad. Letitia wore a red dress, cut very short, which matched my hotpants. She had on long red boots to go with it, and I spent the day following the sound of her heels as they clacked against the tiled floor. She jerked me along after her on a long leash, making me follow close behind, with my hands full of her shopping. I longed to lick those boots and kiss that arse.

She dragged me round her favourite shops then we went to her favourite restaurant, where we got a booth and ordered some pizzas and drinks. Letitia played footsie with me under the table, making me laugh. Her foot explored up my thigh and found its way to my crotch, where she used her toes to play with my chastity cage through the fabric of the hotpants.

"Tell me, Gregory, what do you want to get out of being a slave?" she asked me; there were few other patrons in the restaurant and I doubted we were going to be overheard.

"Well, Domina,"

"You can call me Letitia most of the time, you know - just pepper in a 'Domina' every now and then please," she said.

"Sure. Letitia. OK, Letitia, well... Hmmm..."

"You know I'm a trained slave trainer, right?"

"Yes, Domina."

"Well, I'm going to let you in on a secret: we're very good at reading facial expressions, as well as the bio-feedback from your collar, so I will know if you're lying. What do you get out of being a slave?"

"I get to serve women without having to worry about whether I'm wanted or not."

"Interesting answer. Do you believe women are superior?"

"I think there are lots of aspects to this-"

"There are not!" she laughed. "Yes or no."

"Yes."

"There, I can tell that's the truth. We are, you know, it's an indisputable fact: intellect, emotional maturity, cognitive abilities, the ability to reproduce, it's all there. Men are wonderful but only as our servants, or so I believe. Some may not, but then you know that, you grew up in some horrible equal rights dystopia."

"It wasn't that bad..."

"On the surface, sure. But their life expectancy and general happiness are measurably lower than ours..."

We stayed there for two hours debating the pros and cons of matriarchy versus equality. Letitia, I had to admit, was simply smarter and better informed than me when it came to social trends and philosophy; when we got onto hard science she knew a few things about brain chemistry that I'd never heard before, but her main education and study seemed to be more in psychology.

I made her laugh with some bad jokes every now and then, and she kept her foot on my crotch on and off throughout our time in the restaurant. I'm sure the servers noticed - they were all male slaves, and they seemed to really enjoy their job - one of them even winked at me when Letitia wasn't looking.

Arabella hadn't talked to me like that, not ever. Letitia was actually interested in my opinions, which it turned out on closer examination were usually wrong when she unpicked them. I knew Arabella was smart because I had studied with her, but her sister was obviously smarter still - more intelligent than me and not afraid to show it. She mastered my arguments then mastered me in turn.

"What shall we do now, Gregory?" she asked when we finally finished in the restaurant.

I knew not to reflect the question back: she wanted a direct answer.

"I noticed there's a swimming pool not far from the mall - how about that?" I said.

"Oh you mind-reader!" she laughed, "Yes, let's go!"

She explained as we went that we could check her shopping into a storage crate in the mall itself and it would be delivered home for her. I asked if we should go get swimming costumes and she just laughed, then told me that we were going to the adult part of the complex, where clothes would not be required.

Half an hour later we found ourselves naked in a fifty metre by fifty metre pool, in a dazzling white-tiled room with a frosted glass roof that let sunshine in to gently warm those in the pool below. There were a handful of others in the pool: two young women and their two young male companions, an older male and female couple, obviously slave-husband and owner wife, and a handful of lone male and female swimmers doing serious exercise.

We stuck to the free swimming part of the pool where no one minded if you messed around or got in the way. Letitia and I swam together, dunked each other, raced back and forth around the lane, and chatted about our lives in between. When we stood together in the shallow end, she pounced on me and wrapped her thighs around my torso, then kissed me passionately for a long time.

"How's your cock cage doing?"

"Tight, domina," I replied.

"Good. I'd be horribly offended if you were soft in there," she said.

"Impossible, Letitia," I replied. She gave me her most salacious smile in response.

We watched each other intently throughout that afternoon in the pool. Letitia's curves were to die for, and her jet-black landing strip of pubic hair made me salivate and fantasise. I swam behind her wearing goggles just to enjoy the view, and she took a turn doing the same. Under the water I could see that most of the other males in the pool were kept in chastity, but every now and then there was a free cock on show: usually quite hard.

Our journey home was rushed: Letitia held my hand with a real urgency and we walked as fast as our legs could carry us until we got back to her house. A few long strides took us up the stairs and into her bedroom, where Letitia unlocked my chastity cage and then threw me down on the bed on my back.

"You've been such a good boy, today, Gregory," she said to me.

"Thank you, Letitia."

"Call me Domina while we fuck, slaveboy," she said back.

"Yes, Domina, sorry Domina."

"Ready?"

"Yes, Domina."

"Good!"

She took it really slow to start with, raising and lowering herself to get long strokes from my cock. I breathed a deep sigh of relief as we started to make love: I had been hot and bothered all day since she put me in the cage, but the reward was mind-blowing. My new Domina fucked me there on the bed, with her curvy thighs and juicy breasts jiggling around and her eyes searing into mine.

"Who owns you? Uh!" she cried as we fucked.

"You do Domina!"

"Who controls your slave cock?"

"You do Domina!"

"Who's going to keep you as her pet?"

"Erm?"

"I am slaveboy. Who's going to make you sleep in that little cage tonight?"

"You are Domina!"

"Who's going to leash and mitt and train you when she feels like it?"

"You are Domina!"

"Damn right!"

We came hard a little while later. Letitia screwed me senseless, and I orgasmed inside her with a great bellow of relief. She brought her dripping pussy off my crotch and planted it on my face, then had me lick her clit while I cleaned her up. I heard her cry out, then she climaxed on my tongue while I lapped and lapped at her, until finally she was spent.

She lay down beside me on the bed.

"Get off the bed, onto the floor, on all fours, right now," she whispered in my ear.

I complied.

"All right, Gregory, you're my property now, and I wouldn't have taken you on if I hadn't thought you'd make a good part-time pet-slave. You've seen leashed boys on all-fours crawling behind their owners - you're one of them now. No arguments. Let's get you 'dressed'."

I did not argue. She put me in a black leather harness that wrapped tight around my torso and made me feel wonderfully owned and controlled. To my collar she clipped a long, strong chain leash that she could use to lead me around, then to my knees she attached pads that meant I could crawl in comfort. That just left the mitts.

"All right, puppy, these are going on your hands and then locking around your wrists. They're strong enough that they will only come off if I take them off, and they're padded inside so you can crawl on them without getting injured. Here, push your hand in... Now the other one... And that's it, you're my puppy!

"For the next few hours, bark, yip or whine only - no talking, or I'll shock your balls. Good boy. Now, follow me downstairs to the basement where we'll do some basic training."

Letitia put on a short plaid skirt, and a tight white blouse, no knickers, no shoes. I followed her downstairs into the basement, where she had me kneel up with my mitts next to my chest and my legs spread wide - she called it display posture - and had me hold it for a while. My eyes flitted around, taking in her fine curvy body and the starkness of the bondage basement.

"Eyes on your master, puppy," she chided.

I yipped quietly and she beamed.

"Louder."

I increased my yip volume a little.

"Louder, puppy," she said with some frustration.

I yipped more audibly. Letitia frowned, then grabbed the remote and shocked my balls. I screamed but managed to keep from saying anything audibly human.

"Louder!"

I yipped at full volume.

"Good puppy! I'll break you yet..."

Letitia taught me all the basics: sitting, rolling over, fetching, staying, displaying, and most especially begging. She made liberal use of my ball shock ring and her crop to correct any mistakes I made, and twice she had us stop so I could lick her pussy to a climax while my erection stayed untouched and throbbing.

After two hours of training she had her mother join us in the basement. Both women watched as I took up the sit position, then they praised my obedience. They watched as I rolled over, then they praised my agility. They watched and giggled as I fetched, and they praised my reactions. They had me beg to them, and they praised my lack of ego.

"Your father will have dinner ready now, Letitia," said her mother.

"I know, sorry, we'll be up soon."

"Gregory might need to dress for dinner?"

"No, he'll eat as a puppy."

"All right, I'll tell your father to put down a bowl of Boyfood. But, Letitia?"

"Yes?"

"That little puppy stiffy is rather distracting and not really a family dinner thing..."

"Yes, mum!"

"Get rid of it would you?"

"OK!"

"See you shortly."

Letitia had me kneel down on all fours, then she got down beside me and wrapped her slender fingers around my shaft. She started to pump up and down, and to get me going she kept up a patter of domme-talk.

"Puppy! Slave! My treasured pet!" she said in a low voice. "Mine to display, mine to train, mine to break... In a minute you'll eat off a bowl on the floor while I hold your leash, and I know you'll love it. Tonight you'll sleep mitted in a cage in my room, and everyone will know you're my pet. My puppy. My possession. Mine."

I spurted across the basement floor a few minutes later, and Letitia clapped her hands together at the mess I made, then made me lick it up. She fetched my chastity cage and locked it back onto me, then led me by the leash to have dinner with her family. I ate on the floor and didn't participate in the conversation.

When dinner was finished, Letitia brought me back up to her bedroom, took off my pet-paraphernalia and checked in with me.

"Enjoy that?" she asked.

"I..."

"Take your time..."

"I've never done that before."

"No, but you did well. So did you? I mean..."

I could see it really mattered to her - she had shared some part of herself with me that day, and if I rejected it it would wound her deeply. I took her in my arms.

"Immensely, Letitia. Surprisingly, shockingly, strangely, but immensely. Being your pet was wonderful."

"Good boy," she whispered back to me.

That night she put me back in mitts and locked me in a cage to sleep. The cage itself was around a metre and a quarter long, and a metre high, which meant I had to curl up in order to sleep. Letitia locked the door with a flourish then blew me a kiss, and I realised I'd never enjoyed a day with someone so much as I had with her. However she had done it, she had mastered me in less than twenty four hours, and my body sank down onto the cushions sure in the knowledge that I wanted to spend many more days with her.

Part 6 - The Forest

A few days later, Letitia proposed a trip and I accepted: some time together camping in her favourite forest, where we could play uninhibited and really get to know each other's desires. I jumped at the chance, and she made the arrangements for us. Not long after, we set off.

An aircar dropped Letitia and I down in a clearing at the edge of the vast forest. I unloaded our bags while Letitia strode around the clearing, gulping in big lungfuls of the fragrant forest air. She wore tight khaki shorts and a white vest, with brown boots on her feet. I wore a pair of regulation shorts, black, and matching boots.

"Smell that air, slaveboy!" she sang.

"Yes, Domina," I replied.

I breathed it in too. The aircar drifted back up into the sky on autopilot, leaving us with just our packs and the trees. We were many miles from any other people, with a huge slice of wilderness just to ourselves. I donned the heavier pack while Letitia took a smaller one, which was still substantial. I hoped we didn't have far to walk.

"Shorts off, Gregory," she ordered.

"Oh. Erm, yes, Domina. Is it...?"

"Is it safe? Yes, slave, otherwise I would not have ordered it. One demerit. The area we are in is geofenced for many miles all around us, clearly marking it as adults-only, anything goes. You can be as naked and sexual here as I order you to be. Shorts off, now."

I whisked them off and put them in my pack, then got ready to follow Letitia into the forest. She clipped a long chain leash to my collar, then she strode off in front. Every so often she glanced back, always with a smile on her face, to check me out as I walked behind her. I couldn't help but check her out in those tight shorts, and I think she knew it: her tight bottom moved hypnotically in front.

We walked deep into the forest, past many little brooks and streams. I thought at one point I heard a waterfall somewhere, but I could not investigate, for Letitia guided me by the leash further into the wilderness. Sun dappled the floor through the leaves, and the air was filled with birdsong. I sweated a little beneath the weight of the pack, but it was light enough not to bother me.

By and by we came to a little clearing that my Domina liked the look of. There was perhaps twenty metres of clear space amidst the trees, and I could hear a babbling brook close by. Warm air caressed my naked skin, and I let the sweat evaporate from my back when I took my pack off. Letitia smiled at me, then she ran over to me and held me. We kissed for a long time, standing there beneath the shade of the tall trees.

"Make love to me right here on the ground," she said.

"Yes, Domina," I replied.

I took her in my arms, then laid her gently down on a bit of mossy ground I thought would be soft. She kept hold of my leash in one hand and used the other to caress me. I brushed her skin, all up and down her body, and enjoyed the little sounds of pleasure it drew from her lips. She arched her body up into mine, and we ground against each other.

"I need you inside me," she said.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I slipped inside her and she moaned gently. We kissed and kissed as we made love. Our movements were slow, so we could savour every moment, and feel every sensation. Her body was hot against mine, and with every thrust I felt her beneath me, completing me, being part of me.

Birds chirped in the trees and the nearby brook babbled. Letitia and I gazed into each other's eyes and connected, down there on the forest floor. She had altered my cock to fit her pussy perfectly, and it was as if we had become two parts of a perfect whole, interlocking and shaped for each other.

She kissed me passionately and I gave her kisses back with equal force. Letitia writhed around on the ground, letting me take the lead, letting me set the pace, and only pressing her cunt back against my thrusts with gentle force. I felt how much she wanted me to stay inside her, so I let my thrusts end slowly and waited each time, a few beats, before I withdrew.

Letitia came first, quite some time later. I let myself feel the rhythm of her orgasm through my shaft, and I timed my thrusts to keep her going. Strange that I already knew her well enough to be able to do that. When she finished the very last of her climax, she looked at me with big, wide innocent eyes, and I came suddenly as I realised just how incredibly hot she was.

I held her for a while, until we both were at rest, then I let her go and started to kiss her body all over. She nodded for me to continue: I kissed down to her labia then up to her breasts, then I sucked on her nipples while she made little mmph noises of pleasure that I loved to hear. When I went down again, she waited until I was at her crotch before giving me an order.

"Please clean me, Gregory," she said quietly.

"Yes, Domina," I whispered back.

I lay on my belly and licked up my cum from her pussy. She wriggled down to press herself into me, and I thrust my tongue deep inside her to get her as clean as could be. The taste of my cum was salty on my tongue, mixed in with the headier taste of her cunt. I licked and licked and licked, until finally she was spotless and I was humble before her.

"Good boy, now set up camp and unpack our things," she said.

Letitia sprung up, put her shorts and vest back on, and rummaged in a pack until she had found a riding crop to supervise me with. I rushed up to my feet and got busy setting the camp up. She cropped me when I failed to ask her where she wanted the tent, then again when one of the poles fell down. Her swats stung: she meant to punish, not to tease.

"Thank you, Domina," I said without thinking.

"You are welcome, slaveboy," she purred back.

When camp was set up I cooked. We ate sausages and beans from metal bowls, sitting in folding camp chairs, like a regular old couple. Letitia had taken me off the leash, leaving my collar on, and we sat and talked about what we might do for the rest of the trip. We decided to explore our surroundings, so we donned boots and walked.

That led us to a waterfall and pool a few miles from where we had camped. Letitia threw off her clothes and jumped into the water, and I took off my boots and followed. We swam together and embraced in the water; her tongue entered my mouth moments later, and she wrapped her legs around my torso. We kissed like that, me taking her tiny weight in the water, she squeezing me with her thighs.

We spent some time playing together in the pool and washing under the waterfall. The stream of water turned her wavy brown hair jet black and almost straight. She looked like a goddess of the forest, standing there under the waterfall, with insects buzzing past and a gentle breeze rustling the leaves of nearby trees. I realised I really felt something for her, watching her in that moment.

Letitia took her pleasure from me at the poolside. She laid me down on my back then sat on my face, so that she could look at the waterfall while I worshipped her. I got busy on her clit, and she settled her weight down onto me, forcing my head down into the wet dirt at the water's edge. I wanted only to please her, so I licked hard and fast as she fucked my face with her cunt.

"Good slave, good boy, it's not all lovemaking you know, sometimes you just gotta be used," she said to me.

"Yes, Domina," I mumbled into her pussy.

I couldn't agree more. I felt electricity surging through my body. I was hers; I wanted to be hers. She wanted me to be hers too, and we each knew it. I tasted her on my tongue, and knew that the taste meant superiority, power, control. I needed her to be there and she was there, riding my face like it was the most wonderful face in the world.

123456...9