Summer in the Gynarchic Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later on, when we were back at camp and had eaten our evening meal, Letitia and I cuddled up together on the inflatable bed. She had locked up my cock and attached an ankle cuff to me. The cuff was linked by a metal cable to a ground anchor that responded to Letitia's touch: I was shackled to an area of thirty metres from the anchor, and would be until morning.

"What's it like, having someone else own your manhood, Gregory?" she asked me.

"Erm..." I stammered, unsure how to answer.

"Is it pleasurable or frustrating? Do you need the control? Do you resent it? Does it hurt? I've read that it's different for every man, but how is it for you?"

"Domina, it is both pleasurable and frustrating. Right now my dick is nestled between your buttocks, which is turning me on, but the cage is keeping me from getting hard against you, which is reminding me that I am owned by you. I like being owned by you - I really like it - so that bit is very pleasurable indeed. That said, I want to have sex right now-"

"And I don't -"

"And you don't, so that part is frustrating."

"If you lick my arse for fifteen minutes, I'll flip a coin to see if you can masturbate," she said.

"Yes, Domina."

I slid down beneath the covers and she rolled off her side and onto her belly. Letitia opened her legs. I had to kneel on the floor, half under the covers and half out, to get my head in the right position between my Domina's tight buttcheeks. Then I started to lick. It never occurred to me to turn down the offer.

I subjected myself for her. I licked and licked until my jaw ached, lapping at her arsehole and relaxing her. I felt her breathing slow down, and I worried that she might fall asleep if she got too relaxed. That almost made me stop, then I remembered why I was there and what I had wanted to experience on my trip: being a personal slave to dominant women. That there was what it was all about.

Letitia relaxed down into the airbed more and more. I felt her weight settle and I kept on licking her, slower and slower, to keep relaxing her more. She wriggled her hips, very slowly, from time to time, and I pressed myself into her buttcheeks and licked her softly. I wondered every now and then how long it had been, but I kept on going until I heard her voice.

"Stop now, Gregory. Right, computer, flip a coin for me," she said, that last to her wrist computer. "Heads you cum, tails you wait."

"Tails," said the computer.

"Goodnight, slave, go to sleep or read; I'm gonna pass out now," said Letitia.

I got back into bed behind her and held her again; soon we were both asleep.

*******

The next morning I cooked again. We washed in the brook nearby, using some special soap we had brought to get completely clean with almost no pollution or environmental damage. I liked that we both cared about that kind of thing. At our camp, Letitia dressed in a short green skirt, a blue t-shirt, and the same walking boots as she had worn the day before. She put her hair up in a ponytail, which I especially liked.

"Gregory?" said Letitia, as we sat in the folding chairs in our little clearing.

"How long do you think you could be a pet-slave for? And still enjoy it, I mean."

"I... don't know, Domina. I've not thought about it."

"An hour?"

"Longer than that, I think, I've done that already with you at home."

"Three?"

"With you, yes. I think we did about three before... I enjoyed all of those hours!"

"Good answer. A day?" asked Letitia.

"I really don't know. It's a long time without speech or hands."

"What if I really want to keep you as a pet for some longer periods?"

"Then yes: if I see you enjoying it, I could enjoy it too."

"Eight hours, then, starting now."

"Huh?"

"Pets don't say 'huh', puppy. On all-fours."

I barked to show her I'd acknowledged my change in status, and got down onto the dirt, then looked up at her. My Domina rummaged in her pack and came out with a black leather harness, a very long black leather leash, and matching mitts, kneepads and slip-on shoes. She clicked her fingers at me and had me kneel up, then she knelt down beside me to get me dressed.

"Let's discover more of your puppy personality today, Gregory. Are you a playful pup, an old and calm dog, a well-disciplined tracker or a happy go lucky silly boy? What will you do for a few bites to eat and a lick of something tasty? How quickly will you learn tricks? Do you understand what it means to be my pet and please me that way?"

I nodded, hopeful that I did, or that I would. Without thinking I gave a bark of appreciation when she attached the harness to my body. As she tightened the straps, I enjoyed the rich feeling of the leather against my skin. The harness made me feel held, as if Domina's touch was always encircling me. When she pulled tight the straps that ran beneath my arse, I felt especially hers.

She mitted my hands next. The mitts were high-tech: rubber foam spilled around my fingers as my hands slipped inside, rendering me unable to feel or touch even through the leather. The wrists tightened of their own accord, trapping me inside until Letitia let me out. She added the kneepads and slip on shoes after that, then clipped her long leash to my collar.

"You make a very fine animal, Gregory. What do you have to say for yourself?"

I barked once or twice for her.

"Louder, boy."

I gave it more volume, the barks echoing from the trees.

"No, really give it everything!"

I did, though it embarrassed me. I barked and barked at the top of my voice, until Letitia silenced me with a wave of her hand.

"Good boy. Animals don't hold back."

It was Letitia who packed supplies and carried them that day. With a pack of food and a few toys on her back, she led us off amongst the trees, in the opposite direction from the one we'd explored the day before. I crawled after her, keeping my head fairly low so that my neck wouldn't ache. Eight hours could be a long time.

I had to scurry and scramble sometimes to keep up. Where Letitia could hop over obstacles, I could only go through or around, and sometimes that meant getting wet in streams, or trying to push through bushes and ferns. Always, she held my leash, guiding me forwards with barely a word, ruling me easily and without a thought.

She had humbled me the night before with the coin toss, and my cock was still locked up. That day she was humbling me again. I wanted to show her how superior she was to me, how much I needed and cherished her control, so I tried to humble myself whenever she looked back. I yipped, I smiled, I whined. When I saw how happy that made her, I knew it was worth it.

We walked a long time: I had no way to tell how long. When she wanted a break, Letitia led me beneath the trees to a spot where a log had fallen. She sat down on the log, then went into her pack and took out some energy drinks and some snack bars. The drink, she gave to me by putting the bottle in my mouth and squeezing; the snacks, she had me eat in bits off her hand.

I licked the fragments of oats and sugar off her palm as she held them out. Letitia giggled to see me like that, and I felt a surge of contentment as I realised how happy she was at that moment. I whined when the snack was all gone, and she patted my head and then stroked my face. She leaned down, kissed me, then looked down at me again.

"I need a treat too, puppy," she said, then opened her legs.

I shuffled forward and got busy. Letitia let out a high-pitched pant the moment I began, and she kept on panting like that all the way through. I licked hard and fast, not even trying to control my pace, and she responded with ragged breaths. She pulled my head in close to her and my mouth filled with the taste and scent of her sweet cunt.

In its cage, my cock yearned to be free. It strained and twitched but could not escape. Letitia, and only Letitia, would dictate when that happened; the thought drove me on to lick her as fast as my tongue and jaw could take. I heard her muffle a cry, then let it out in one long joyful burst. Her wetness coated my face in pulses, and she pressed my head in as close to her as she could get it to lick her deep.

"Good, good puppy! Oh, so good! Oh! Oh, puppy. Keep this up and you'll definitely get to cum later. Not yet, though, not yet. Let's walk on and find some clearing: I want you to learn some things."

We walked a while, maybe five minutes, maybe ten. All the time Letitia moved in front and I slightly behind, and I got a great view of her arse swaying and her hips moving. It almost hypnotised me, but I was brought back to reality time and time again to dodge around obstacles and avoid sharp rocks on the ground.

Finally we found a clearing, perhaps a hundred metres wide, with ground too poor to sustain trees. Grass grew in clumps, dotted with small leafy bushes and patches of bare earth or rock. Letitia stomped around a bit while I sat waiting, and she inspected the area to make sure that it was safe for me and suitable for her purposes. She nodded, then returned to her pack, and got out various toys.

"OK, puppy, the first game is fetch. This is a special throw toy that will bounce once or twice then land: you can see it's a nice long rectangle shape so it won't roll off. That makes the bounce unpredictable, so you have to react and turn to catch it as you chase after. That's good training for a puppy like you. Go, puppy, fetch!"

I yipped then bounded off to get the bright yellow rubber rectangle. Letitia had thrown it high but short, so I managed to get almost underneath it as it landed. She erupted in gales of laughter when the toy hit the ground and bounced inches past my head, and I chased it down and grasped it in my mouth.

On the way back, I found it harder to dodge around obstacles, but my mitts and kneepads kept me safe. They hardened whenever they needed to, thanks to some clever embedded tech in the material. So I crawl-ran back to Letitia, my cock jiggling beneath me in its cage and my eyes wide with excitement. I so wanted her to let me out of the cage.

"Good boy, good boy, who's my good boy. Let me see your lovely caged puppy cock when you bend over to pick up the toy, puppy. I do own it after all. Go!"

I raced back and forth, back and forth, while Letitia taught me how to please her better with the display. It helped when I spread my legs wide to bend down for the toy to show off my cock. It helped if I stopped short of her when returning and spread my legs again, then knelt up and made a little begging motion. It helped when I yipped and yapped as I ran. Bit by bit, my embarrassment flowed away.

"Good puppy, Gregory, that's enough fetch. Let's do balance next. Balance is a game where you balance something on your nose or some other part of your body. I set a time limit, then you see if you can balance it for that long. If you do, reward. If not, a quick strike of the crop somewhere. You get it, right?"

I yipped.

"Good boy! Let's do a stick first. On your face, ten seconds."

I knelt up. Playing the game was harder than it sounded. I strained and shuffled when Letitia put the stick on my upturned face, but within a few seconds, I was balancing so far to one side I almost toppled. The stick wobbled, righted, yawed and spun, then fell to the floor. I winced as Letitia's crop hit my buttock.

"Bad puppy. Try again. No puppy cums for bad puppies, Gregory."

That focused my mind. If I couldn't balance things on my face, no orgasm. It didn't make a lot of sense as a way to treat a human man, but as a way to treat a hybrid, a human-animal, a pet-slave, it was perfect. Simple punishment for simple mistakes. Letitia tousled my hair and I felt a warm rush spread through me.

"Again. Stick, ten seconds."

When I pulled it off, she fed me a sweet off her hand. So that was reward: instant and obvious, but it got the job done. When I dropped something, the crop: I yelped as my skin stung, and felt welts rise on my bare flesh. When I balanced something for the requisite time, the sweet from her hand. I started to crave them, to need the sweets almost as much as I needed to be petted and stroked.

"Good boy," she said when I balanced right.

"Bad puppy," she said when I failed.

Why did I need to hear the words so much? I graduated up to balancing smaller and smaller things: the throw toy, a hairbrush, a wrapped food bar, then a small antique coin she must have brought specially. I got better at it, more able to move just a little side to side or front to back, better at engaging my core, better at breathing slowly to keep from tipping the objects. Letitia kept up the praise until she was satisfied.

"All right, puppy, break time. Come eat and drink."

She got two stainless steel bowls out from the pack, and poured apple juice into one, and biscuits into another. The biscuit bag said "Pupples: Quality Human Pet Food" on it, and I was in no position to argue with her about that. It actually tasted good: savoury on my tongue, with a fragrant aftertaste and a light aroma of bacon. I wolfed it down to fuel up.

"You look so good down there on the floor, puppy, eating and drinking like a good puppy. It's as if you've been doing this for years - I can hardly believe you're so new to it! Good boy, finished already? OK! Got something else for you to eat."

Letitia screamed into the empty forest as I licked her out. She leant against an old oak tree at the edge of the clearing, while I sat beneath her, with one of her legs draped over my shoulder. She weighed so little that I barely felt her pressing down on me. I licked and licked and licked, craning my neck up until she had a sweet and light climax that finished quickly.

"Good boy," she said.

I nuzzled her side with my face as she stood at the edge of the clearing. I knew then that I needed to relieve myself, but I didn't want to do it in front of her, so I mimed me crawling around the tree. She looked at me, her eyebrows raised in puzzlement, then it clicked and she said, "Ah." She stood looking down at me, pondering her next move.

"Well, puppy, you need to get over some of your shyness, but maybe not all in one go. Why don't you cock a leg against this tree to piss, then go in those bushes over there to do anything else? While you do that I'll get a sanitiser spray from the bag, so you can be nice and clean afterward. What do you think?"

I whined a little but she wouldn't have it. She had stated what I would do, and 'what do you think?' was not really her asking my opinion. It was just a turn of phrase. Letitia let my leash out to full length and I crawled up next to the tree she had indicated. I cocked my leg up, blushing and feeling great shame fill my gut, then tried to piss.

It took a while to come out, but I looked down at the ground and really tried to think my way into the role. I was Letitia's pet, her sex-slave on all-fours, and this would be good for my ego just like all the other things we had done. Letitia had a need for this, just like I had a need to serve, and so I would do this thing. Not for me, but for her. I pissed against the tree and she called me a good boy again.

When the rest was taken care of, we went back to training. My cock was still firmly locked, and it was well into the afternoon by that point. I wondered if it was ever going to be unlocked, but I dared not break role and ask Letitia, so instead I played along. My being her pet really pleased her, and I yearned to please her.

I practised positions for her, roaming all around the clearing to do so. Always she led, I followed, connected to her by the long leather leash and feeling her intentions by the way she pulled and flicked it. I rolled, I begged, I sat, I played dead, I jumped and ran, zigged and zagged, always on her leash and under her control.

Sometime in the early evening, a sudden noise of cracked branches and rustling bushes heralded the arrival of four interlopers into our clearing: two girls and two boys, all perhaps eighteen or nineteen. I jerked around to face them, and Letitia'a attention snapped away from me to assess the intruders. I never thought to stand, and my Domina never let go of my leash. I heard Letitia punch in some commands to her wrist computer, then she sighed with relief.

"Well, you're allowed in this part of the forest at least, so that's something. Did you not pick up my privacy signal?" asked Letitia to the girls.

"Oh no I'm so sorry - we all turned our devices off so we could just enjoy the scenery, and well, erm, we heard you playing so we came to, oh gosh I'm sorry, to have a look," said a tall white girl with blonde hair in a plait. Her manner was a little strange, rather formal, and I thought perhaps she was intimidated by Letitia's self-confident presence.

"We wanted to take our friends somewhere quiet and out of the way," said the other girl, who was black with a close-cropped head of black hair.

"To get to know them?" asked Letitia.

"Yes! Exactly!" said the girl with the shaven head.

"Well, here's as good a place as any, don't you think?" said Letitia.

That seemed a little off to me - Letitia was by no means inhibited, but she had gone from strangers to friends in just a few seconds with these girls. Women were trusting in that country, but, that trusting? Really? I looked up at her and she looked down at me, and I thought I caught just the suggestion of a smile, a nod, a tilt of the head. Was this really just down to chance or was this something else? I resolved to play my role, make her happy, and find out.

All four of the 'intruders' were clothed, but the girls were clearly in charge. They pointed to a spot in the middle of the clearing and the boys went there, then stood about sheepishly as if they didn't know what to do next. It was clear from the way their eyes flitted around and their hands nervously fiddled that they needed someone to tell them what to do. Someone like I had.

Boy number 1 was a short guy, white-skinned with jet-black hair that fell down to his back. He was skinny, with thin arms and delicate wrists, and these big soulful brown eyes that made your heart melt to look at. Boy number 2 on the other hand was the tallest of the four of them, with light brown skin and short black hair in a quiff. The pair of them stood waiting for instructions.

Letitia paid them no mind, pointedly turning away from the boys to talk to the girls. She got their names - the blonde was Mary and the shaven-headed girl was Dina - then quizzed them about what they were doing in the forest, how experienced with males they were, and what they were planning to get upto that evening.

"You keep your boys clothed?" asked Letitia.

"Well, we're new to this, them too. It just didn't seem, I don't know," said Dina.

"Friends before you became of age?" asked Letitia.

"Well, yes, we were," said Dina.

"And now things have changed?"

"Yes!"

"So you're walking while you figure out what to do with two very nice-looking boys?" said Letitia, laughing.

"Exactly!" said Mary.

"May I make a suggestion?" asked Letitia.

"Please!" said Mary.

"Boys need direction and discipline, then affection, which is part and parcel of the very same two things. Why not have them strip then try that out?"

"Just get them naked?" asked Dina.

"Just so," said Letitia with a grin.

"Well..."

"It's hardest the first time with old friends, then it becomes natural..."

"I mean, OK... Boys, strip!" yelled Dina.

"Clothes off and hands on head," cried Mary, getting into it, her hands clasped together in glee.

I saw both of the boys get hard beneath their clothes. I knelt on the floor, at the end of Letitia's leash, some ten metres from the boys, and I cocked my head as I watched the boys strip. They did it quickly, without fuss, and shortly stood naked with big hardons leering away from their bodies. The tall one smiled a little, but the short one wore a blank expression, watching and waiting.

1...34567...9