Summer in the Gynarchic Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we do now?" asked Dina.

"Whatever you want, within their legal limits - which I assume you know."

"Of course," said Mary.

"Naturally," said Dina.

"Well then, what's to stop you?" said Letitia.

"Can your petmale show us some tricks?" said Dina, "For inspiration."

"Of course he can. Pet-slave, go fetch!"

Letitia leaned over to face away from me, her beautiful bottom catching the evening sun, and grabbed a stick from the floor. With a twist, she let go of my leash then hurled the stick to the other end of the clearing, and I shot after it on all-fours. No sense denying it: I enjoyed the scene. Gone were my fears of exposure and any reticence I had left about being a slave; warmth filled my limbs and I sensed a great compulsion to please, to chase, to return. I was attached to Letitia by some invisible spring, it seemed.

Fetch lasted a while. A breeze picked up, wicking away sweat from my skin and leaving me feeling fresh and alert. The girls laughed and joked as I ran, and Letitia called out tips and tricks on training males to her new friends. I ran back and forth, past the girls and the boys, this way and that, sometimes crunching through the undergrowth at the edge of the clearing.

Next I demonstrated sitting, rolling, playing dead and begging. All the while, I noticed how Letitia paid more attention to the four new people there than she did to me. I wondered if she was more interested in them, but then it occurred to me that her reasoning might be different. She might just trust me to do as I was told, so she could focus her attention elsewhere. Ten minutes later, her brow furrowed, unfurrowed, then she spoke.

"Now it's your turn - what do you want your boys to do?" said Letitia.

"Well they're not pets, but..." said Dina.

"Hmmmm..." said Mary.

"How about - run round the clearing ten times doing jumping jacks as they go?" said Dina.

"Yes, do that!" shouted Mary; she had a voice that made my ears ring.

"Now then!" yelled Dina a few seconds later.

The boys unfroze and rather sheepishly began to jump around the clearing, running a little way, hopping up, making a star shape then landing. They had taut backsides that didn't wobble at all, but I could see their cocks and balls bounce around as they went. Dina and Mary giggled a little, then watched with rapt faces and open mouths.

"They're getting hard already," said Mary.

"Natural slaves do," said Letitia, "I'd be pleased about that if I were you."

"Um, I am, I just wasn't expecting it to be that easy," said Mary.

"Watching me dominate my boy probably got them fired up. Some boys like to watch, see?"

"Oh."

We watched the boys bounce around the clearing; their cocks grew harder and harder and they startled to smile a little as they realised they were enjoying themselves. I recognised that look, or at least the feeling behind it, and remembered the first time Letitia had petted me up. I looked up at her and smiled, and when she looked down and said 'Yes' to me, I knew she saw it too.

"Have you fucked them yet?" asked Letitia.

"No," said Dina.

"Do you plan to?"

"Yes," said Mary.

"I'd have them kiss your muddy boots first, then undress you carefully, then lick you."

"I want my arse kissed," said Dina.

"Me too."

"Build them up to that a little..." said Letitia. "Call them over and get them started, then we'll drift away while their attention is elsewhere - you've done a good thing for them today to get them over the line to serve women. The rest is just details."

"Thanks Letitia," said Mary.

"Not a problem," she replied.

A few minutes later, the boys were on their knees kissing feet and bottoms, and Letitia gently tugged my leash to start the long walk home. I crawled after her with an ache staring in my back, and by the time we got back to the campsite, Letitia could tell I had been on all-fours too long. Her face was lined with worry and she was biting her lower lip, but I think she wanted to keep me that way until we got back because she had said that was what we were going to do. Our little diversion with the interlopers had just taken longer than she had planned for.

When we finally reached camp, she almost ripped off my collar, leash and mitts, then the kneepads, then told me to stand. I got up slowly, and I grunted in pain when my back protested at being told it was suddenly going to go straight up at the hips again. Letitia put her warm hands on the back of my hips and then pushed gently against the base of my spine and I evened out a bit, but I had a bad crick in my neck and she could tell.

"Hmmmm, no, no, no good, stupid Letitia, stupid stupid stupid. I am so, so sorry, Gregory, I forgot about your needs and that is not OK, not OK, no. Oh, I, oh," said Letitia, then trailed off.

I stepped close to her, despite my aches, and wiped tears from her cheeks, then I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. She sniffed and fought down the tears, then she held me and kissed me with great force. I laughed and squeezed her, and her ragged breaths took on a slower and more steady rhythm, which was pleasing to my ears.

"I'm OK honey, I'm all right - I'm just sore, but some things are worth being sore for," I said to her.

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"All right - let's get into the airbed and I'll work out some of these issues - I do know my way around pet-slaves and I've trained a few part-timers like you. I'll fix you, don't worry. Bed then."

Just like that she was back in charge. I limped into the big tent in the middle of the clearing then I flopped down into the welcome softness of the air mattress, on my front. Letitia followed, jettisoning her clothes as she went, then she slowly lowered herself down on top of me. She straddled my back, lowering her warm wet pussy onto my bottom and then letting a little of her weight rest of me.

"Tell me where it hurts honey," she whispered.

"At the base of my spine and at my neck, and my shoulders," I replied in a soft voice.

Crunch-click went my joints under her able fingers. She leaned forward to bring her weight to bear on the massage, and her hands travelled up and down my back in waves, leaving relaxed muscles and a warm glow behind. I sensed her get really involved with it, as if she was solving the puzzle of how to undo all the kinks and aches in my back.

She spent a long time on my hips, working them loose with long presses in and some side to side motions that gave me back a normal flex. I groaned and sighed with every deep ache that let go and fled my body. To my delight, she started to sing a blues song as she worked, something about being under the stars far away from everyone, and I listened to her work through the melody in time with the massage.

My eyes closed but I forced them back open. I did not want to sleep through such moments with her, to miss what she was doing for me or how she did it or how her soft singing drifted out from the tent into the fragrant night air. I did not want to lose any moments with her. I just wanted to feel every stroke of her hands and every subtle shift of her legs pressing down on my bottom as she paid back my loyal service with some love and healing.

"Is that working, honey?" she whispered.

"Oh god yes, Domina," I sighed back.

"Good, good, that's my good slaveboy, always so kind to his owner."

"You're being kind to me too, Letitia," I said.

"All training is kindness if done right, but this is something else - this isn't training. I just... felt like I had to do this, needed to do this, wanted to more than anything else in that moment. I don't know why."

"Do you need to?"

"Ha, I guess not. Hush now, let me work..."

I hushed, for I was not able to disobey here even though obeying her earlier had caused me such aches and pains. Being told to hush and accept her ministrations made me flush with humble joy, made me understand how I needed her and she needed me. I felt like her companion, not just her property, in that moment - she knew what I needed and I knew what she needed. Silence, and the feeling of her hands on my skin. That was all.

******

The next morning I awoke with the smell of fried food in my nostrils. The odour suffused the tent - Letitia was cooking just outside the door, underneath the awning, while the rain pattered down outside. Drops of water rattled against the tent walls, and through the tent door I saw the bushy ground was sparkling with dew.

We ate together on the air bed, sitting up and taking breaks from stuffing our mouths to kiss. Letitia kissed me hard, lots of tongue, then wolfed some more food. We locked eyes while we raced to chew and swallow, then gave each other the slightest nod and kissed again. Her wet lips were so tender and delightful.

Out in the rain, I lay on my back on the wet yielding ground, and Letitia straddled me and guided my cock inside her. I reached up to cup her breasts and she gasped, then she reached down and scraped her nails across my chest. I grunted as her nails bit into my flesh. Pain surged up as she traced lines of red across my skin, and I looked up into her wild eyes and nodded. More.

She rode me hard and fast, and I writhed beneath her, trying to match her thrusts with my own. We lost our rhythm, laughed, found it again, lost it, laughed some more, then finally it came together. Her dropping, her weight hitting mine, then mine rising to meet her at just the last moment. Connection, eyes meeting, then separation. Over and again, she fucked me and I fucked her, until she screamed an orgasm into the rain and I yelled one into her.

That day we barely spoke. She took me inside the tent and out, around the forest, tied me to trees, staked me to the ground, and had me kneel on the floor. She climaxed time and again, on my hungry tongue or my questing fingers or my throbbing dick, and I found bottomless reserves of energy to give to her. Her smile was radiant; it drew endurance from me I had never known before.

*****

Over that week I realised a few things about Letitia. She was nervous about pushing me too far but she forgot that every day once we got going. Her whip hand lashed out whenever I displeased her, and I would catch a look of concern flash across her face when she saw what pain she could cause me. I tried to beam my gratitude to her, and that always softened her beautiful heart shaped face for a moment, until she took aim again.

Sometimes she did push me too far, like the time I went down on her beneath the waters of the pool below the waterfall, and she held me under too long. I came up coughing and choking; we moved to the pool's edge. When she made a mistake, I saw how she got nervous about how I'd react, with little tics like pressing her hands nervously together at her belly. I would hold her or caress her or just calm her with my voice, because she needed that reassurance to unlock her full dominance, and I wanted to unlock it. I wanted to see just how far into slavery she could take me.

By the end of the week, I dropped to my knees when she snapped her fingers just so and fell silent when she moved her hand to her throat and made a cutting motion. She kept me silent for half a day just to make sure the lesson had sunk in, then she gave me my voice back so I could cry out the pleasure of having her strapon inside me as I was bound over a fallen log. My first words were "Domina, thank you!" and I saw the joy that brought her blaze bright in her blue eyes.

And so, finally, we returned to the city. In the aircar that came to collect us, I knelt in the crawlspace between the facing seats, while Letitia smiled a warm smile and held my leash. My cock was safely back in a cage, snug beneath my tight red shorts, and I gazed up at her full of admiration for how dominant she knew how to be, and how much pleasure she gave me with every order, click of her fingers, or meaningful look. I was as much hers as Arabella's - two owners, one slave.

Part 7 - Letitia's

When we got home and the hugging and greeting was done, Arabella took me into her room and sat me down on the bed. There was a heaviness about her movements that worried me, and she looked me in the eyes with a sad gaze. I cocked an eyebrow, then waited for her to speak. And waited. She said nothing, only looked away, then back at me, then away.

"What's the matter Arabella?" I asked in a soft voice.

"I met someone on my training course," she said matter of factly.

"Oh," I replied.

"Erm..." she said.

"Tell me about them?" I asked.

"Well, it's a he by the way - "

"Another slave?"

"Yes, but permanent and raised to it, he's from here. Anyway, Winston is... well, look, he's special and bright and he's working for the same company as an indentured employee and looks to have a bright future ahead of him. We spent a lot of of time together - really together you know, like more than playing and fucking, and..."

"Just take your time..."

"I plan to take him on permanently as my companion. But that means..." she sighed, "that means I need to be able to devote myself to him, to his care and his nurturing and his training and to his affections, and that in turn means you would not be my focus. Now, you came here to experience slavery for a little while and you only have a few weeks left, so, to be honest, I don't think this is too big of a deal for you, but I need to sell you."

"My contract says you can't, though," I replied.

"I can sell you to your other part-owner, Letitia, and you'd become her sole property. I do actually think, Gregory, that someone wanting to experience slavery ought to know about being sold, and in this case you're getting off quite lightly."

"Well..." I said.

"The thing is I already did sell you to her, Gregory, last night over email we signed the contract and she paid me for you."

"She... bought me out from you?"

"Yes. I got a whole credit for you - what should I spend it on do you think? A bar of chocolate perhaps."

"A small one, then?" I said back.

"You know you're worth more than that to me, my friend..."

"I know, Arabella, I know. I just hadn't expected it. Really, though, it's OK."

"It has to be. As my friend I want you to know I'm teaching you something about yourself here: being sold is going to be so good for your male ego, it'll teach you once and for all that that caged cock hanging between your legs is just a commodity, but that what's really precious is the service you can give to superior women. Women like Letitia."

"Women like my Domina."

"Just so, Gregory, just so."

She shuffled over on the bed and threw her arms around me, and I wrapped mine around her and squeezed her tight. I kissed her cheek companionably, to show her my gratitude at making me part of her family and introducing me to this way of life. As her arms left me I felt her ownership go too - she pulled away from me completely and stood up, then brushed some imaginary crumbs from her skirt.

"Are we still friends?" she asked.

"Of course we are! Why would we not be?"

"It often hurts to be sold, like a rejection - so I've read."

"That is a little bit true in this case, yes, but you're doing it for love and I get that. We were never in love, we are - were - friends with benefits. One of those benefits was you owning me a little while, but you sold me to someone who cares about me and who I care about and honestly that makes it all OK."

"Did she treat you well?"

"Didn't you find that out first?"

"I trust my sister. I really just meant how do you feel about her?"

"Yes, sorry..."

"But you know, I asked how she felt about you and that was all I needed to hear."

"How-"

"Let her show you and tell you herself, hey?"

"All right."

"Now, I think you should go to her."

I left Arabella's room and walked the few steps down the corridor to Letitia's. I knocked and waited to be called in then I entered and dropped to my knees, crawling the rest of the way to my new sole owner, who sat at her desk working at her computer. Letitia spun her chair and her hair swished around as she turned, catching the light so that her dark brown hair seemed to glow a little red. I crawled to her and kissed her feet, then I knelt up and spread my legs wide to show proper submission. I yearned for her to see my surrender, and to tell her how I felt about it.

"Mine," said Letitia.

"Yes, Domina - completely yours, Domina," I replied.

"Good boy, Gregory, that was a good answer. Tell me, Gregory, how did it feel to be sold? Were you objectified, were you turned on, were you humbled, were you- No, sorry, you tell me. How does it feel?"

"I might need a moment to think, Domina," I said.

"Take your time," she said back, softly.

"Well, Domina... A little more of my male ego feels like it is gone-"

"Good, slave... boy..."

"Thank you, Domina. A little more of my male ego is gone and I recognise that legal control of my body, myself, of me, has transferred fully to you. I find that I like the thought of that very much. Not, really, because of wanting to be a slave, but very much because of wanting specifically to be your slave, here and now. I panicked at the idea of being sold only because of the idea it might part me from you.

"For the remaining weeks of my contract, I am yours. That makes me very happy, Domina, and I hope it makes you happy too, because I would be sad if it did not, if you had only done this out of a sense of duty. I think I know how you feel about me but I find it hard to read you, when, well, when you're not my equal, you're my superior. I don't know what to make of the way you look at me and talk to me."

"I am very fond of you and glad to own you. I..."

I waited but she did not finish the sentence. Her face was screwed up and I thought I saw a tear forming in her eye, but I could not tell what was going on beneath her furrowed brow. Did she want to tell me something else? Was it something that embarrassed or pained her? How long should I wait? I let a minute tick by then broke the silence.

"How may I serve you, Domina?" I said.

"Well now I own you I want to make a couple of little changes. For one thing you have a smattering of chest hair and your beard needs getting rid of far too often, so I want a temporary depilation across your whole body except your head, so you're nice and smooth for me like a real full-time slave. Right now you stand out a bit. The second change is fairly minimal but it means a lot to me.

"You see, slaveboy, to me you are part-man and part-puppy, and right now your name is all-man so we need to do something about that. In my hand here is a little silver disc that will clip to your collar and let people know that you have two names: one human and one human-animal. For the remainder of your stay here you will be addressed as Gregory in human mode, and Sausage in petmode. Here, lean in and let me attach it."

I shivered. I heard a sharp metallic click as the clip latched around the d-ring at the front of my collar, and I sighed with pleasure at the sound. I felt owned, I felt horny, I felt cared for. To my surprise I felt no humiliation, no sting from being renamed, no barbs from my new sole owner. I just felt her hands as they left my collar and cupped my face, then her warm wet lips on mine.

When the long, slow kiss was finally over, Letitia shut her bedroom door and got me up on the bed. I lay on my back and she pressed herself to me to lean forward and lock my hands to the bedposts. Long tresses of brown hair fell over my eyes and briefly blocked out my vision. Her sheer satin blouse was cool on my skin, and her light floral perfume drifted into my nostrils. A stirring in my crotch was answered by the hard metal of my cage as I watched Letitia stand next to the bed and take off her underwear, leaving only her short black skirt and blouse.

1...456789