Summer in the Gynarchic Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good answer."

"Thank you, Domina."

"Now, get behind me and fuck me like a person, Gregory."

"At once, Domina!"

Part 9 - Stay or Go

I was approaching the end of my slave visa when Letitia invited me to tour the university she'd been accepted at. She suggested we make a day of it - tour the campus, then sample the nightlife in the city, a stay in a hotel, then home. Something about the way she said "sample the nightlife" made me want to go with her, and besides, it would be interesting to see how a university ran with free students and their slaves.

We took an aircar most of the way, which let me see the city from above. It was far grander than the one Letitia's family lived in, with more tall towers and ornate parks, so that from above it was like islands of green in a sea of glass and steel. We landed on the outskirts, at the edge of the gleaming high-tech university campus.

A short walk from the landing pad took us to the grand entrance, two huge ornate metal gates that led into a courtyard with a fountain, beyond which was a privacy wall that led into the main area itself. To either side, long walls of deep red bricks snaked away into the distance, encircling the whole campus. I could see the university's many towers rising above, but the reflective glass meant I could not see in.

Letitia had told me that the whole campus was an adults-only, anything-goes live-work space, and I was excited to see what that looked like inside. I held her hand and we walked up past the fountain, checked in to prove our age at the little gate in the rear wall, then entered through into the grand lawn that lay before the university's red-brick central offices.

"Naked until further notice," said Letitia.

"Yes, Domina," I replied.

Her brown hair had a red tint from the bright sunlight, which made a stark contrast against her white dress. Her face lit up with delight as she watched me undress, and I handed her my clothes with a smile. She folded them away into her backpack then produced a white collar and leash to match her dress; the collar buckled over my metal one to cover it. With my leash firmly in hand, she strode off to the tour's meeting point.

"What do you think so far Gregory?"

"Very impressive Letitia... The whole place is gleaming, everything is absurdly clean, and boy oh boy, there are a lot of slaves here! I mean... wow! Look at them go!"

We laughed and clapped as a team of four ponyboys in bright blue harnesses shot past along a path, pulling a cart with three female students in it. The ponyboys' hoof boots clip clopped on the paving stones in perfect sync, and their manes waved in time with the motion of their legs, catching the sunlight.

Everywhere I looked there were women and slaves. All around the lawns there were petmales playing, sissy slaves serving, sex slaves fucking and licking, and ponyboys prancing. What really caught the eye was the smiles, which seemed to be plastered across just about every face I could see. Was it really such a utopia here, or were they making the most of their lifestyle for a tour day? Seeing was believing, I'd always thought, and I saw no attempt to deceive no matter how hard I looked.

"A little gawping is expected my dear but do close your mouth," said Letitia.

"Sorry, Domina."

"I forgot you'd never been to a campus - tell me, if I told you to get on your knees and kiss my feet, how would that feel with all these people around? Answer quickly."

"Good, Domina."

"Do it."

"Yes, Domina."

It was the most crowded place I'd ever submitted to her in. I dropped to my knees and felt the spongy grass compress beneath me, then I crawled forward just a little and started to kiss the shiny white flats that Letitia wore. She offered me the toes, then the soles, then the heels, and I kissed and licked with all the devotion I could muster. My heartbeat had shot up when I knelt, but it quickly slowed, for I realised it did not matter that I was on show there - I simply blended in with hundreds of other males in the same happy scenario.

"Good boy. Stand," said Letitia.

"Yes, Domina."

"Less formal, relax!"

"Sorry Letitia..."

"That's OK honey. Now let's go find the tour guide."

We ended up in a gaggle of fifteen women and their slaveboys, being led around the campus by two students. One was a clothed woman named Aubrey, blonde and tall with wide hips, wearing the university colours of blue and gold. The other was a naked male slave-student named Billy, who wore a harness in the same vibrant blue and gold. They spoke to each other with respect, and took turns narrating the tour.

Most of it was boilerplate, generic stuff about how great the facilities were and how fun the lifestyle was. We went through examples of key campus buildings: the headquarters, the frankly enormous library, one of the bigger science blocks, the art studios, the theatre, a social science building and some psychology labs. I saw Letitia take a leaflet - a real old-fashioned piece of paper - but I thought nothing of it. Lots of people pick them up just for the novelty value.

We came by and by to one of the accommodation blocks, and I sensed a change amongst the crowd - more excited, more attentive. Some of the boys started to get erections, or else their chastity cages began to twitch, and the girls seemed to be shuffling around a lot and stroking their males' flanks. The blonde tour guide took us inside the six-storey metal and glass building, straight to a typical bedroom.

"Well, ladies, as you can see everything you need is all here: queen-sized bed, ensuite, desk, drawers, wardrobe and screen-capable walls. There are discreet cameras for any slave-surveillance needs you might have while not here, and each room is equipped with a collapsible cage, as well as multiple restraint points. Would anyone care to demonstrate the restraint facilities?" said the blonde.

"My boy will!" cried Letitia a moment before five other girls said the same.

"Capital! Slave, go stand in that corner. Good boy, hop to it, no, fast as you can now. Good boy. Now hands beside you, feet together. Cage: activate."

Bars shot up out of the floor and down from the ceiling, telescoping out as they moved, then slamming together with a metallic ring all around me. I found myself suddenly encaged, surrounded by strong, slightly flexible metal in a circle. The women on the tour all clapped and the boys just looked on in stunned silence.

"Not a lot of room to move about in but very effective," said Letitia.

"The rooms have other in-built systems that can help there - want to see?" said the tour guide with a keen look in her eyes.

"Absolutely!" laughed Letitia.

"Cage, deactivate. Spider: cock lock."

Just as fast as they had slammed down the bars retracted, moving almost silently back into the floor and ceiling. A hole in the floor beneath me opened up and a metal spider crawled out of it. Its cold metal legs scurried up my leg and I flinched with surprise as it rushed towards my crotch. I started to move a hand to brush it away but a warning tut from Letitia stopped me.

My heart pounded as the little metal creature found its way to my crotch. It unfurled and then clasped around my cock and balls, locking itself in a tight embrace around me, over my chastity cage. From its body, a wire unfurled, dropped to the floor, then magnetised against a metal spot that showed through the carpet. I had been tethered.

"Boys can be tethered on between one and twenty metres of wire from the spider, and the room's monitoring system can even administer shocks through the wire. Want to see?" said the guide.

"No thank you, my boy has had enough," said Letitia.

"Mine hasn't!" said another girl.

I went back to my Domina and stood by her side while we watched different slaveboys testing out the room's systems. Some got shackled to the wall, some flinched and yelped as they were shocked by the spider or its wires, some got caged in the smallest space the cage could do (a sort of cone of metal strands), and one slaveboy was locked beneath the desk to become part of the furniture.

The tour looped through to the kitchens, where we saw a couple of slaveboys and their owners laughing and eating together, then into the bathrooms, where we were greeted by the sight of a quite unashamed naked girl washing down her pet-slave in the open shower. We took in the rec room, where two girls were playing table tennis, the gym, and then finally the basement, an expansive room filled with beds, sofas, cages, and sextoys. They called the room by the name 'Pleasure'. I could see why.

"Our tour ends here but please do make use of the facilities if you would like. As you can see, the room is equipped for almost any need you can imagine except perhaps for ponyboy-carting, but you can be directed to the stables if you'd like to try that-" there one couple peeled off nodding- "so please, join us. Slaveboy, on your hands and knees and fetch me a strapon in your mouth," said the guide; her slave companion nodded and rushed off.

"Well, Gregory, what do you think? A bit like that party my sister took you to, huh?" said Letitia.

"It does have that kind of vibe, Domina. How does anyone get any work done?"

"Work hard, play hard, is the general idea. Sometimes you just have to clear your head."

"Should we stay, Domina?"

"Up to you honey."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You don't really look like you want to be here..." I said. "Where do you want to be?"

"Well..."

"You can tell me..." I said, then waited.

"I'm just... this is quite a lot to take in. I mean I knew universities were like this, but seeing it all, seeing everyone happy with their slaveboys and just getting on with it..." she started to cry a little.

"Come on, let's go for a walk."

I got her outside in the sunlight and held her hand as we walked around the paths, past the accommodation buildings, out towards a quiet field on the edge of the walled compound, where we sat down together on a bench. Just a handful of people were around, and those who noticed us gave us space: I was grateful to those strangers for that.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to go here?"

"I do, but..."

"Tell me..."

"With you."

"Oh. I see - my contract runs out soon."

"It does, I know, you need to go home, and well, it's been great with you here, we've connected and..."

"And now it might be over."

"It will be over."

"Oh, if that's what you want," I said.

"Isn't that what you want?" she asked.

I stayed silent for a while. "Not really, no," I finally replied.

"No?"

"I'm not looking forward to this being over."

"You'll have your freedom back."

"But I'll lose you."

"Yes."

"Unless?"

"Yes?"

"Unless I stay a while?"

"Please do."

"OK. How long?"

"I don't know - a year?"

"Well I could, but, not just as a companion... I need a job to do, something using my skills, my knowledge. I already have my degrees and I don't want to waste them, I wouldn't be happy if I did, you get that right, that's OK? It has to be, really..."

"Then let's find you a job - it's a big city and our country is always trying to innovate. I bet there's something here for you."

"You mean it? It'd take me away from you sometimes," I said.

"It'd keep you with me the rest, though," she replied.

I kissed her, then squeezed her thigh.

"Want to go back inside now?" I asked.

"You bet your soon to be pounded arse I do..." she said with a grin.

Two Months Later

I carefully opened the door to Letitia's room, turned to keep it open with my back, and manouevred in the tray with breakfast for three people. Letitia's girlfriend Jennifer, a short blonde girl with gorgeous pouty lips, beckoned me from the bed; I padded over across the carpeted floor then put the tray down on the side table. Jennifer kissed Letitia's face while I went under the covers and kissed her feet - when she sighed her special sigh, we knew she was awake.

"Mmmmm..." said Letitia as she awoke, "my two favourite people..."

"And mine," I replied.

The girls laughed and pulled me into bed with them, where we ate and drank together and chatted about our days. Jennifer was fascinated by my having a job and demanded lots of details from me: what did I do in the lab, how did the hierarchy work, what about women less qualified than me (always tricky interactions), did they stare at me a lot through my transparent safety clothes? She went on and on until Letitia stopped her.

"He'll get paid again soon," said Letitia, "what shall we do with my cut?"

"Hmmmm. Hmmmm. How about an engraved pet bowl? Something with 'Sausage' etched in, nice and fancy?" said Jennifer.

"I like it but I don't love it."

"A new tail? We could get a smart one that senses his mood and sticks to his lower back - removable of course whenever needed."

"Like the one your pet-slave has?"

"Exactly."

"Oh I'd like that, then they'd match. Remind me where he is?"

"Stacey has him for a few days, to try out what it's like owning a male that way."

"Can she still not settle and buy one?"

"Don't fret, she'll realise soon enough she just needs a good all-rounder like Gregory here, maybe one who likes to femme up a bit more - she did like that sissy maid she rented for a few days," said Jennifer.

"He was hot! Such elegant feet, really classy. I hope she gets one like that, I could borrow him sometimes."

"Get in line..."

"Well, Gregory, breakfast was excellent."

"Agreed."

"Time for a walk before work?"

"Certainly Domina," I replied.

"On all fours and into petmode!" said Letitia.

A few minutes later found the three of us walking around one of the university's many well-maintained lawns, in the company of a smattering of other early risers taking the air or giving and receiving more intense pleasures on the grass. Jennifer took a red ball from her bag and threw it long, sending me to chase after it to pick it up in my mouth.

"I love the way his puppy cock bounces as he runs on all-fours," said Jennifer, loud enough for me to hear.

"I trained him to move his hips to make it do that, it's one of the things you learn how to do at pet-trainer college," said Letitia.

"No kidding. Are you thinking of training anyone here?"

"Got a couple of potentials, but their owners aren't ready yet. There's no rush."

"You don't miss it?"

"I have Sausage to train."

"Sure, but not to break from basic."

"It's overrated - you break them then ship them off, you can never get truly attached."

"Some boys are special, some are just for sale."

"Spoken like a true slavery studies major."

"Why thank you."

Jennifer played with me a while longer, making me sweat for the ball and finding ways to throw it amidst the trees, into bushes, around a corner, all over the place. I bounded back and forth for her, eager to please her and make my Domina happy in the process. Letitia's easy smile was all I needed to see every time I returned with the ball in my mouth and got a pat on the head. She was all I ever needed to see.

Back at the residence block, I showered both of them down with my cock locked firmly in its chastity cage. Letitia took a quickie from my tongue, but Jennifer went without. I ran my hands all over their bodies, while I shivered with frustration and longing - would I ever fuck Jennifer? Would Domina take my cock inside her that week, or the next, or the one after? For the next four years I would have no say in the matter, while I slaved for Letitia.

We had arrived at four years as a sensible compromise. A slavery adviser had told us flat out that many in our position did not last, but that four years was long enough to test if we could go the distance, or if we were just in the flush of a hot burning and temporary young love. We had taken some time to talk it over, then signed on the bottom line. Letitia could only sell me with my consent, unless a court judged my withholding it to be unreasonable, but otherwise I was hers.

Hers. It felt so good as I got dressed in my plastic see-through clothes to head across campus to the little lab where I worked. Hers. I was hers. In a sense she was mine, but really, I was hers. She had no intention of taking a second slave, no intention of taking a wife, for she wanted a slave-husband just like her mother had. I wanted to earn that place by her side, to prove our love was to last, and that was always on my mind, at work, at home, or at play. I was hers.

THE END

1...456789