Summer Inside His Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheLobster
TheLobster
425 Followers

***

"Dinner's on the table!"

Still in the living room, the siblings were now fucking *behind* the couch, well within the earshot of Mom as she cooked. They paused momentarily and got up from the floor, then Ethan sat at the table and Katie sat on his cock. They did it as if it was the most normal thing in the world, and quite frankly, for them it probably was.

"You need to eat, kids," their mom reminded them with a smile, "and clearly, you need to fuck too! This is really working out well for you, isn't it?"

"What do you mean, Mom?" Ethan asked, blatantly groping his sister's naked boobs.

"Your sexual experiment, of course," she said, chuckling. "You two are just so hungry for each other... Since you started, it seems like sex is all you ever do anymore!"

Ethan blushed, a little startled by Mom's apparent interest in their incestuous affair. Though his cock stayed hard inside his sister, for it rarely ever softened anymore, he stopped touching her breasts and moved on to some more innocent body parts. Katie moaned, seemingly in complaint, but mainly because her brother's cock hit a more sensitive spot in her pussy as he fidgeted in his chair.

"No, don't be shy about it, son," Mom added, so Ethan reluctantly put one hand back on his sister's breast. "Remember that as your mother, I will always support you and your sister's life choices. You two should feel free to fuck as much as you want!"

"Oooh," moaned his sister, relishing the sensation of her soaking wet pussy impaled upon Ethan's huge cock. "We will, Mom... My brother and I... want to spend the whole summer... just fucking..."

"Sure, why not?" Linda casually agreed, even though her own pussy was practically a swamp at this point. "It's your summer break, right? You are supposed to get a little wild! And you, smart kids, have found a way to both do that, and to stay safe and sound here at home. I don't have to worry what my kids might be doing," she said with a laugh, then added in a low voice. "because I always know what the answer is..."

"Exactly!" Katie said, and the giggle that followed was lustfully drawn out into a moan of pleasure. "I never expected... it would be so good!... Now, Ethan and I... We simply cannot stop fucking!"

"Aww, my beautiful horny kids! I feel like I should be doing more to help you with that," Linda said, letting her words hang in the air for a moment. "How about I make you breakfast in the morning, and leave something for lunch in the fridge? And of course cook dinner, every day from now on... Would you like me to do that?"

Ethan's eyes grew big. "Wow, Mom! That'd be awesome!"

"I bet," she said with a grin. "With all this exercise, you need a lot of food to keep up your strength! Speaking of which..." Linda pointed at their plates.

Taking the hint, the siblings dug into their food. Or more accurately, Ethan dug into both his and his sister's plates, feeding Katie while she was slowly grinding on his lap. She felt deliciously naughty, knowing she'd now be having all her meals with her brother's hard cock stretching her tight pussy.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the table, their mom dropped her gaze to her own plate, and sighed.

***

A pattern has developed over the next several days.

The siblings would wake up, usually in Ethan's bed, and immediately start having sex again. Sometimes, Katie would wake her brother with a morning blowjob, swallowing his huge overnight load before gleefully impaling herself upon his rigid shaft. After a short warm-up, they would move to continue fucking in the shower, then eventually make their way downstairs to eat breakfast that their mom left them. It was then time for Ethan to work out in the basement, so Katie would go outside, to enjoy both the sun and a long session of self-pleasure by the pool.

By the time her brother came back, she would be dying to get fucked again. Ethan always obliged, sticking his hard cock inside her gushing pussy and pounding it with everything he got. He would soon get hungry enough to drag his horny sister inside, ignoring her half-serious protests that she needed his hard cock more than she needed food.

Ethan would then fuck his sister while he warmed up their lunch, fuck her while they ate it, and then fuck her on the counter while they decided where they would fuck next. Katie's room was often the answer, since her bed would still have clean sheets, but any spot in the house worked. They weren't picky at all; they were horny!

And so they fucked, again and again: brother and sister consumed by incestuous passion. Entire day would pass with them hardly ever stopping, as their sex drives were now practically without limits. With no clothes, no inhibitions, no worries, and no distractions, their high teenage libidos had further developed to become virtually insatiable. Their young bodies were quickly adjusting to the physical demands of nearly constant sex as they continued to fuck endlessly, never far away from the next mind-blowing orgasm.

Thus, when Linda came home, she would find them just like she has left them: going at it with wild abandon. She only had moderate success at getting herself involved in their mating, despite numerous efforts that included wearing increasingly skimpy clothes while at home. Her choice outfit now consisted of a strappy tank top and some barely-there shorts, exposing her great legs and emphasizing her large bosom. While the rutting siblings would sometimes notice, they were still too engrossed in each other to offer more than a passing glance or compliment.

Indeed, both Katie and her brother were too distracted to notice the changes in Mom's behavior. Since sex was basically their life now, they saw nothing unusual about their mom taking interest in their erotic activities. Their original plan, to turn their lovemaking into a distracting and attractive nuisance for their mother, seemed to have sort of backfired. Yes, Mom was now a background fixture of most of their lurid sessions, but it was like a suburban mother watching her kids' soccer practice. Her attention didn't seem lustful to them, only caring and supportive, as if she was guiding her children to embrace the sexual nirvana they had accidentally thrown themselves into.

They had no idea just how wrong they were.

In reality, Linda was fighting a battle of wills with herself. On one side, there were her motherly instincts, to which the mere thought of committing incest was absolutely vile and repugnant. Curiously, those same instincts had no problem with the incest that was already happening, right in front her eyes, just as long as it stayed strictly between her children.

As their open-minded mother, her duty was to aid and support them in exploring their burgeoning sexuality, in any way she was able to. If it meant serving them home-cooked meals, changing their soiled sheets, and wiping the furniture their bodies had touched -- all the while they did nothing but engage in nonstop marathons of incestuous sex, day in and day out -- then that was exactly what she was going to do!

The other side was more rational, but also more than a little selfish. Ethan and Katie were adults now, it said, and their new relationship was nothing more than that of pure, unbridled lust. They both craved sex, they had no qualms about fucking each other, and they even took it to the next level by making sex their first, nay, their only priority in life. What sense did it make for their mother not to be fucking them, too? She was still hot, and obviously willing; her son Ethan would probably fuck anything with a pussy; and her daughter Katie was a slut through and through.

If Linda managed to just stop being Mom for a minute, the three of them could be having incestuous threesomes every single day...

But as it stood now, it was only the siblings who enjoyed the pleasures of familial bonding through sex. Over dinner, they would now readily volunteer to their (ostensibly just curious) mother any lurid detail of their sex-packed day that hasn't been lost to the blur of countless orgasms. Of course, this only enhanced the sensations of their present coupling -- for they didn't stop fucking even when they talked to Mom! -- which in turn made them forget just how ludicrous their family life looked like. Once they ate their fill, the sex-crazed couple would thank their mom and return to Ethan's bedroom, which they usually wouldn't leave for the remainder of the day.

What they also wouldn't do, to Linda's immense frustration, was to show any signals that they were starting to see Mom as, well, more than just mom.

She was at her wits' end. This clearly wasn't working. Linda could pat herself on the back for being an amazing mother, but she was paying for it with her own sanity.

She needed her son to pound her dripping cunt with his massive cock. She needed her daughter to eat her to a shuddering orgasm. She needed them both!... How did it get to this point, that her totally sex-obsessed children couldn't see that their mom was so desperate to be fucked?! And how was she finally going to change this?...

Then, one day, something finally stirred inside her.

Something primal, and lustful, and utterly disdainful of the so-called "morals".

She knew what she had to do.

TheLobster
TheLobster
425 Followers