Summer Jobs, Some Are Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks! Does that mean I don't have to tip any more? But sure, let's talk. Need more water?" I held the script in my lap to somewhat cover the erection I had gotten from the reading. I almost hoped she said 'no' to the water.

Erin hopped up. "I can get it, I saw where the fridge is. And for the tipping, you still need to. Tip me more since I'm obviously your fave." She returned with two bottles. "Don't you find yourself getting turned on by these stories? I know they got me heated up. Your description of him sliding into her from behind was great. I could really imagine it, almost feeling it. I might replay that and do something about it at home." She shot me a look with a devilish smile. "So....are you aroused?"

I could feel my cheeks flush a little. "Well, yes, of course. Reading the stories... and of course writing them... Yeah, they get me aroused. One of the reasons to write them! And I guess that might be why my friend wants them for the group he works with. I think it helps them relieve some tension. I'm pretty sure your voice is going to definitely get them over the top. You sounded great. It adds a lot to the stories."

"Thanks. But you are being so general. Did this get you hard? Why are the scripts in your lap? I think I can guess an answer. When you are writing, you say you get aroused. Do you masturbate? Wait until you finish? Ever call on someone to help you get off? What's your routine?" She leaned forward in her chair revealing a little cleavage in her dress. Her eyes were locked on me. I couldn't quite tell what she was looking at, but it reminded me of the look of a large predator sizing up its next meal.

I chuckled. More of a nervous laugh than anything. "Whoa, tiger. Slow down with those questions. But yes, vocalizing the stories was exciting and you made them especially so. I am hard as a rock, harder than I have been in a while. A long while. Do I masturbate? Yes, but have not called or had anyone help. Why? You offering? Or are you heated up and wanting to call someone?" I figured why not turn the tables on her. What's good for the gander is good for the goose, or whatever that fowl saying was.

"Yes it got me hot. More accurately, wet. And why would I call anyone when there's a perfectly good erection less than 10 feet away?" Erin shifted seductively in the chair. Leaning back and raising her legs to the arm of the chair. Nothing showed, but the hint of a gap between her legs invited my gaze. "Are you interested in a mutually satisfying session? Maybe act out that last scene? The one where the guy does her from behind and cums deep in her? I'm going to finger myself when I get home, so if you get me off here, it will save me time." She pursed her lips and winked at me.

"Well, if it will let you get more sleep... how can I refuse." I decided to go for broke and ask for something for my own prurient interest. "We can get to that last scene in a few, but how would you feel about me having a taste of that hot, wet pussy of yours before I do that? You willing to have me go down on you?" I felt a little embarrassed asking that, but tried not to show it. Not embarrassed about what I asked for, just I hadn't voiced a request like that in quite a while. I noticed that Erin received the request very well as a smile spread across her face.

"Oh, that would be nice. Want to come over here and lick me on the chair or do you have another idea?" She moved a leg from the arm of the chair and her dress hem raised some to reveal her upper thighs and a pair of dark panties. Her skin was white and provided a good contrast. "I hope you don't mind, but I don't shave. I trim and keep it neat, but you'll have to contend with some bush."

"I don't mind at all" I replied as I rose and approached her. "Let's see what we have to work with." I bent down and raised her skirt more and slowly pulled her panties down and off. A neatly trimmed reddish tuft of hair greeted me, as did a pair of pink lips which seemed glad to be released from the fabric. "Very neatly trimmed, Erin. It looks very tasty. Mind a little exploring? I leaned down and kissed her mouth and placed a hand on her upper thigh. Her lips parted and our tongues entwined a little as I moved my hand higher and felt the warmth increase."

"No, explore all you want. Your hand seems interested in the same thing your tongue was offering to do. I think there's enough to share." She leaned back on the chair and spread her legs even further apart.

I slid my hand up to cover her, feeling the heat and wetness of her sex. I applied pressure as I continued to wrestle with her tongue, and put the tip of my middle finger between two folds of soft flesh. "I hope so. But one way to find out is to try. Like me to finger you while I nibble on that juicy pussy of yours?" I slid my finger inside her and began to move my mouth into position to begin to taste her.

"Oh yeah, eat me...and finger fuck me. I won't need much. Then promise you'll bend me over and do me doggy style. I want that. I want to be the bad girl in your story." She moved in rhythm with my finger and let out a sound of approval when I slid a second finger inside as my tongue made its presence known. I felt a hand on my bald pate holding me in place. The fingers slid in and out and my tongue danced on the lips that surrounded my fingers. I moved my other hand to the top of her slit and began to rub the hard little button that had shown itself. That clearly was the attention that had been needed as I felt Erin buck and begin to shudder from within.

"Ahhhh....there! Right there... Yaaaaaa......." Erin arched her back and I felt her interior muscles grasp onto my fingers. They seemed to not want to let go and spasmed tighter. The wetness increased allowing my fingers to slide despite the grasp.

In a move that surprised even me, I rolled Erin off the chair and to her knees in front of the chair. Her white ass splayed before me with a red slit marking the target. I undid my pants and dropped both pants and shorts allowing my cock to spring free. "Ready for it? Here it comes. Slipping this cock right inside that hot, wet pussy." It looked so inviting, and it was hotter than the story had made it out to be as I watched the head disappear inside the lovely young woman bent over before me. The shaft slid in until she had literally devoured me entirely. As I withdrew, the hard, veined flesh glistened from her juices.

"Ohhh, don't tease little Erin. Fuck me faster. Do it more." Erin's voice was muffled, her face in the pillow from the chair, clutched by both hands.

I grabbed her hips and obliged her request driving in and out at my own pace, feeling her hot tight lips grasp at my cock. I buried it deep in her as I felt my release begin and it began to pulse, shooting a hot load of cum deep inside her. We both moaned as the thick white goo began to seep from her lips that still enveloped my softening member. As I withdrew, more rushed out and dribbled down Erin's white thigh. "Now that is one hot sight, Erin. A creampie in that sweet pink slit of yours. We certainly made a mess of it."

"You made the mess! Sweet little me just took it. Oooo - take a picture of it for me, would you? I never saw cum oozing out of me before. You know, it's usually dark, in the back of the car... Or is that TMI?" She stayed bent over with her ass in the air.

I took my phone and grabbed a couple quick shots. "I hope you don't mind if I keep a couple of these...for my own personal use, of course." I handed her a hand towel that I had handy just for such an emergency.

She took it and rose up holding it between her legs. "I'll be right back, Using your bathroom again to put myself together again. No, please keep them. I trust you to be discreet." And off she bounced to the bathroom. Her dress flipped lightly as she went, giving one last glimpse of her cute ass.

We were quiet on the ride to Erin's place. I broke the silence by asking a question. "You don't want to be a diner waitress for a career? Can't see why you'd give up the early morning hours, low pay and bacon smell for those marketing jobs."

Erin chuckled. "Right? Although the tips are good, you meet some great people on both sides of the counter. Marketing is my first choice, but I wouldn't mind doing what we did tonight. The voice over, not the fun sex. Although...." Her voice trailed off.

My turn to chuckle. "Hope you don't start charging me, Erin. I'm on a fixed income... Do you have a senior discount?" I decided to go back to the job topic. "The best thing about summer jobs is that they sometimes help you decide what you don't want to do. You can also make some good contacts and show work ethic." Too many years as a career coach led me into the pedantic pit. "So, anyway, if I can help, just ask." We were almost at the apartment, walking distance to the diner.

"Thanks! You've done a lot already. And I don't have a senior discount, but I will offer an early bird special. All you can eat!" She turned toward me and even in the dark I could see a twinkle in her eye and a devilish grin.

I stopped in front of the apartments and Erin got out. "Good night, get some sleep. Probably see you at some point tomorrow."

Erin waved, blew a kiss and bounded up the walk into her building. I watched, in part to make sure she got in the house just fine, and partly because she looked so good. Hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave.

I went back home but I wasn't sleepy, so I decided to work on the tapes. They didn't need a lot of editing, but a tweak here and there. As usual, I got a bit lost in the project. I looked over a few other stories and added some dialog to make them better scripts than novellas. Before I knew it, it was closer to the time to get up than it was to go to bed. I gave the audio one more quick review and sent the files off to Tom for his review. Not bad. Turned over a project in less than twenty four hours. Hope he didn't get used to that kind of response. I decided I would just take a nice long shower and maybe go for some breakfast.

On the way to the shower a small dark item caught my attention. A wadded up bit of cloth that turned out to be Erin's panties. I could return them with breakfast. Cleaned of course. I held them up and smelled the musky smell I had smelled just a few hours earlier. "Yes, I am a perv. A certified D.O.M. Dirty. Old. Man." I took them to the shower with me. I could at least return them clean.

-0-

I did catch a quick nap and decided I was more hungry than tired. Not sure if it was for some breakfast or for Erin, but I could satisfy both with one stop, so I made my way to the diner. Complete with a freshly laundered pair of panties in a discreet brown envelope.

"Good morning, handsome!" That welcome never disappointed. Granted Erin used it on every guy who came into the place who was over 50, but it still worked. "Long time no see, as the sailor in the desert would say. Have a seat wherever. Not expecting a big rush anytime soon." I'd told her that joke. More of a witty saying. Oh hell, it was an old man's attempt at humor. But it did bring a chuckle from the several fellows at the counter.

"Great. I'll just claim the booth here." We arrived at the same time, Erin with a needed cup of hot black coffee. "I have something you left. Here you go." I handed her the envelope.

She knew immediately what it was and I detected a slight blush. "Oh. Um, thanks. I got a little distracted after, uh, after, well..." Her voice trailed off, but her eyes stayed locked on mine.

"Right. After the reading and follow up review. Besides, you had to get some sleep before work today. Thanks again for the readings. I edited them a bit and will get them off to my friend. I know they will be a hit. You did a good thing for that bunch. I'll have my usual, by the way. And those are clean."

Erin turned to put that package with her things and bounced off with her usual step. Over her shoulder she tossed back the comment "Got it. And if this works out, I will have you pick up more of my laundry." That got a smile from me and a quizzical look from the other patrons. Ah, if they only knew. I turned my attention to the morning news on my phone and the coffee in my cup.

-0-

That was pretty much how the next few weeks played out. Every couple of days I would edit a few stories, send Erin the script and we would record one or two followed by some of the hottest 'research' ever. If this was considered background information, I highly recommend thorough research followed by more research. I finally had the nerve to ask her about the comment she had made about enjoying oral sex. It turned out she enjoyed both giving and receiving. As she put it, "Every guy I have known has loved my mouth." And what was not to love? She had sweet pink lips, rarely with any lipstick or artificial color. They would cover the tip and begin to envelope the entire head while her tongue went to work on the sensitive areas as it entered. She would lick the underneath and when the climax arrived enjoyed either option of taking the load in her mouth or wearing it on her face and chest. She even taught me a witty comeback "Love sucks. True love swallows." I guess this was true love. At least some type of love. Mixed with a healthy helping of lust.

Likewise, she enjoyed having her pussy attended to. She would lay back, spread her legs and rock in rhythm as my fingers and tongue fought for control of the moist, delicious slit. One hand rubbing at the top, a finger or two sliding in and out with increasing fury as my tongue slurped, licked and generally made its presence known. Her muscles would clench tightly around my fingers, both pleading for more and begging for a pause. I could feel her release in the waves of spasm from those muscles coupled with her moans and cries of passion. Not having neighbors nearby and good walls proved to be very good for her. After one session, she confided "I love being able to cum as loudly as I want. Too often I have to be quiet. That just isn't me. I think the squeals and moans are as much a part of my orgasm as the release."

-0-

After about a dozen stories I received a call from my publisher friend, Tom. "Got a minute?" For him, of course. He knew that, didn't wait for the reply and surged ahead with what he wanted to say. So much for author/publisher foreplay. "Those audio stories are great. The guys love 'em. They love that woman's voice, I mean, they would love ANY woman's voice, hell, a few even get off on your voice. But here's my deal. I just got a new author and she would be a good one to branch off into audio books. They are great for commutes, some romance, quick read things. Think your friend would like a paying gig? Right now it would be per story, but we might have a position opening up in our advertising and marketing that she could slide right into. Let me know if that would be of interest to her."

I started to respond, but Tom had already moved on to the next call he had to make. I had enough information to present the idea to Erin, and I thought it would be best to do that over another dinner. The least I could do. And I always did the least I could. Another time worn saying. But dinner seemed like a good option so I texted Erin to arrange a date.

We decided on Fiorenza's since we had a good meal there before. Also a little bit early, 5 o'clock since Erin had opened at the diner. When I picked her up, I saw that she had opted for a similar dress, but in a lighter color. It really enhanced her figure and she looked adorable and sexy at the same time. My inner voice said in amazement "What does she see in you? I cannot believe that you are fucking that." Inner voices were cruel.

I could feel Erin looking at me as we drove to the restaurant. "Are we breaking up?" she asked in a quiet tone and continued to stare at me from her seat.

"Breaking up? No. Where did that come from? Wouldn't we have to be 'going together' to be breaking up? And when does a nice dinner together to repay you for some of the kindness, selfless work you have been doing mean that it is a 'break up'? And it helps to show appreciation for the reading you have done as well." I decided to try a little subtle sarcasm as well.

Still using her stern face she answered. "Well, it feels like that. I don't know what we have, you're right, it isn't a 'break up' kind of thing, but we do have some type of relationship. I really do care for you. And this has been great. I can fuck you and suck you without fear of you getting all mushy. I can cum as loud as I want. Not worried about getting pregnant or catching anything, and with a little more practice, you might get the hang of sex." She could return the subtle sarcasm as well as take it. At least I hoped that was what she did.

"Well, I am sure this great time will have to end sometime, but tonight has nothing to do with that. I still have more stories to record, still have neighbors who don't care about the noise and as you say, still need practice. I'm hoping the final will be an oral exam. No, tonight is almost the complete opposite. I was going to tell you over dinner, but might as well tell you now."

Erin began to look concerned. Her brow knitted and her forehead wrinkled some. "Okay, you have my interest. What are you going to tell me?"

I kept my eye on the road. Not far to go now. I could tell her the basics and finish in the parking lot. If she was interested in the possible job, I could fill in more details over dinner. "I have a possible job offer for you. With the publisher who has been taking those tapes to the veterans. He has a legitimate audio book to record and there may be more of a permanent position available." I turned into the parking lot for the restaurant and found a spot. I turned to Erin who looked very serious. "It's a good company, it is downtown, but you could commute from here. Until you decide to become an urban dweller. Let's talk it over during dinner. I only agreed to pitch the offer, I didn't write any checks that you would have to cash."

"That's good. Hmm. It does sound possible and worth considering. I didn't get that one job I interviewed for. I think the resume you helped with was better than my interviewing skills. They said it was a difficult decision, but they offered it to someone with more direct experience. Yeah, let's discuss it over dinner. And I am ordering dessert this time. Going to make you pay for the whole thing tonight, mister." She put her arm through mine as we walked into the foyer of the restaurant.

Dinner went well, the food was good, the company and conversation was even better. There was one detail that worried Erin at first. "So this friend of yours, Tom. Does he know about us? That we pretty much act out what we read on the audio files? Oh, my God... you aren't swapping me to him? Is that it? You think you can give me over to your buddy as some...some fuck toy?" Her eyes flashed nearly as red as her hair. Thankfully there were only a couple other people in the restaurant, and only one couple turned in our direction. I never knew someone could talk that angrily in such a low voice.

"Erin, NO. Tom has no idea, and could care less. He says the audios are like sausage. He loves them and does not want to know how they are made." I tried to calm her as quickly as I could. "Seriously, that is not part of the deal. It is a legitimate offer with a legitimate company and with a promise of a full time position. On your merits, not on what we do." I hoped 'do' was still correct and not past tense 'did'.

A few dirty looks and deep breaths from Erin and we settled back to discussing what the position could be, her qualifications and where to go from there. While deep in discussion I didn't see the figure approach our table.

"Hello John. Been a while." The figure stood close to the table so I had to turn and look up to see who it was.