Summer Jobs, Some Are Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Jack. Fancy seeing you here. Yes, it has been a while. Since before I retired." Jack had been a faculty member at the school I retired from, one with the reputation for providing a better grade depending on the gender and extracurricular activity of the class members. He had retired officially, but unofficially he had been asked to leave. I could only imagine what he was thinking at the moment. "Are you still in town or just visiting?"

"No, I still live here. And who is this charming woman with you? Your niece, perhaps?" Smug as ever. Probably thinking there might be a chance to lure Erin away. Or maybe a threesome. He had quite the reputation.

Before I could respond, Erin took over. "Niece? Try again. I'm his lover. We're discussing the villa we have reserved in Italy and what clothes to take that I won't be wearing. So very nice to meet you. Why don't you run along and let us get back to what we were planning." She was halfway across the table when she finished. Both hands on the table, hissing like a cat about to pounce and rip the flesh off his bones. I knew I didn't want to get on her bad side. Still, an impressive sight.

Jack left, a little shaken and I was a little stirred as I watched Erin. She made sure he was gone before she settled back into the booth. "Now, where were we?" Coolly she picked up where we had left off.

"Wait. That was something. Extremely assertive. Borderline aggressive, but effective. Where did you learn that? And when do we go to Italy?"

She smiled. "You don't grow up with brothers and not learn how to overpower someone bigger than you. Words delivered in the right tone can be nearly as good as the knee to the boys. Besides, I know his reputation. Never had him in a class, but the word was out about him. Grade whore. But he's gone. You like that fiery side of me?" She smiled and waited for an answer.

"Like it? No, kinda love it. Remind me never to elicit that response from you. Ever." And I meant every word. "So, are you ready for dessert? And what other questions do you have about the job?"

"Let me see if I have this right. Tom, your friend, wants me to record an audio book for this author. That is kind of a 'gig' offer. But there is a position on their marketing team, for the company and I can apply for that? And 'yes' to dessert. Something rich and naughty. Kind of like you." She finished with a smirk.

"That is pretty close. I had the impression that it was a little better than just 'apply' for the position, that it might be an internal promotion if the audio book went well. And I can't imagine that it would not. Despite our, um, 'extracurricular' activities, you have been the consummate audio artist. You have a great voice and you do your prep work. And I may be naughty, but far from rich. I'm the less filling dessert." I motioned for the server to come over for our order.

"Far from 'less filling'. You seem to have filled me several times. And thank you for the professional compliment. I will expect that in my letter of recommendation that I can take to the interview. Just leave out the specific details of the content of our recordings. What did we name them? Oh, right - 'aural sex'. Pretty clever." Erin looked at the dessert menu for a moment. Tell you what. I could go for something simple. I haven't had a hot fudge sundae in ages. Want to go to the Dairy Ripple and grab one? It's a perfect Summer night and that is always fun. I promise not to drop ice cream in your car."

I asked the server for our check and off we headed for the Dairy Ripple. A local knock off of a national brand, just as good, with maybe a bit more customer service. If my erotic writing career falls off, I may take up writing Yelp reviews. But for now, I was happy to be enjoying a beautiful Summer evening with a lovely woman.

Cruising down the main street going to the ice cream place reminded me of doing the same thing many years before in high school. It was fun then and it was fun now. Simple treats. We pulled into the lot and found a spot. There were a lot of people from all ages enjoying the cool treat of their choice. "Know what you want? I could go order or do you want to go up and look at the menu?" I offered to Erin.

"Definitely have to go up and order. These are the tough decisions in life. I need to know all my options! Of course I could get one of their frozen chocolate covered bananas and show you how nasty girls eat them." She hopped out of the car before I had a chance to completely process that image. Let's just say it was intriguing.

We ended up ordering the same thing, a hot fudge sundae. Yes to the cherry and whipped cream. With extra napkins.

"It's such a nice night, why don't we grab that picnic table over there on the grass?" I had noticed it was open and it had a nice view of the sky that was not quite dark, kind of a wonderful deep shade of blue that was just about to let the stars shine through.

Erin nodded. Already taking a spoonful of ice cream as we walked across the asphalt. "Yum. Yes, it is nice. But why do I suspect that you also don't want to risk me dropping fudge and ice cream all over the inside of your car? Not that I would ever spill." She batted her eyes at me, ever the innocent one. Erin was known at the diner for spills. Her apron and shirt were always a mess by the end of her shift. I had joked that all she had to do was put them in a pot and she could have stew for dinner.

"Never crossed my mind." I lied. We sat on the bench and watched the stars come out. Eating ice cream. As the ice cream melted, I felt the difference in Erin and my age diminish as well. The combined experience seemed to be all that mattered. We watched the celestial scene unfold quietly. We finished the ice cream and headed back to Erin's. No expectations, the evening had been quite satisfying just having dinner. Shooting down that asshole Jack was a bonus in itself.

"I'd invite you in, but my roommate is back. She's not into a three way, so don't even go there." Erin had that devilish glint in her eye. "Plus, I do work in the morning. Hope you weren't expecting more. I had a great time. Once I figured out you weren't dumping me." She turned to get out of the car, then hesitated. "Oh. I think I would like to take that job with your friend. Can you set it up? Should I call him, will he call me? What's next?"

I smiled. This would give us a little more time together. "So you asked your roommate about a threesome? How good of you!" I got the 'that's what you took away from that statement' look. "Right. Well, let me check with him. I have your resume. It's in excellent shape, if I do say so myself. He has heard your voice on the tapes, but just to be totally professional, we may want to do a 'vanilla' audio tape. And do you have a professional outfit for the interview? I can give you a few of the standard questions as well. I will send him your materials and ask him how he wants to proceed." As payback, I decided to add one more thing. "Should I ask him about a three way for the interview?"

Erin smacked my shoulder. "You are awful. Sorry I brought that up. But that sounds good. I may have the audio tape I did in school if you need. I'll take that interview help, and thank you again. For everything." She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She turned, said "Good night." and bounced into her building. Always a great sight that brought a smile.

-0-

Tom was pleased that Erin had agreed and the three of us worked out connections for beginning to read the book and to begin the interview process. The reading was at the company studio, so I tagged along to visit my friend and to observe. Erin had said she would feel more at ease if I came along, plus she didn't have to take the bus into the city. She had done her homework, had dressed professionally and the reading went smoothly. Tom even commented that he had never had a 'newbie' do so well on a first run through, high praise from the old curmudgeon. I had the feeling that the marketing job was going to be hers for the taking.

We spent six hours at the office, about four hours reading, a short break for lunch and the rest of the time doing administrative details like contractor forms, I-9s, release forms. Real exciting things. On the way home I tried to get a chuckle out of Erin with an old joke. "You know, that's a bit like going to the bathroom. Not finished until the paperwork is done."

It worked. I got an eye roll and a scowl. "Ha. Ha. That was a surprising amount of work and a lot of forms as well." She smiled. "Thanks for the ride and for the help. It felt good having you there, at least for the first time. I hope they like the reading - she is a very good writer. Not like that hack I had been reading." Dig. "Although his stories did have very happy endings."

"Ouch. Although I think you are partly right. A good reader can make even a mediocre story better. You certainly proved that. The guys where Tom took those stories sure enjoyed them. I'm surprised you haven't gotten fan letters. So, what would be a 'happy ending' for you? I mean for today?" I was asking partly for what she hoped to get from the reading and the potential employment, but couldn't resist the double entendre.

As I drove back home, Erin looked pensive for a moment. "I guess I hope he, Tom, will call and say he forwarded my resume over for the position in Marketing and that the author liked my reading well enough to finish the book." She paused. "And I hope you will let me show my appreciation for the support, the driving and, well, getting me started. Know any good secluded spots along this route? Car sex always gets me hot, I would love to suck you off. I know you like that."

I was glad I had added the lane assist option on the car since I nearly swerved off the road. Not quite the answer I had anticipated, but who was I to look a gift mouth in the... wrong metaphor. "Um, I'm certain the first part is happening. We still need to practice an interview, though. As for the latter... I know a couple spots and as you so eloquently put it, 'I do love your mouth'. Hope you aren't too tired for me to return the favor."

"We'll see about the return. I was thinking we could go '68'...you know, I blow you and you owe me 1." Erin reached over and put a hand on my leg and slid it upwards.

"Well, my work here is done. Having one of my corny, dirty jokes turned back on me is the highest form of compliment." I started responding to the touch of Erin's hand on my upper leg. "It's a few miles to a nice shady parking lot with a very out of the way area. You may want to hold off so I don't finish before we start."

"That would be disappointing. I am a little tired, but somehow a little activity like this always kind of energizes me. You ever get laid in this car? Or am I the first? Kind of like the idea that I am helping you break it in." The afternoon light made her hair even redder and the glint in her eye even more devilish. The subtle way she licked her lips added as much to the anticipation as the idea of them closing around my cock. I moved my foot down on the gas pedal to get to the spot as soon as possible.

I turned into the lot for the small private park, trying not to throw gravel as I went to the back part of the parking area. Shaded and remote. Perfect. The fact that mine was the only car was also good. "Okay...it looks like we have the place to ourselves. Honestly, Erin it has been a while since I, uh, made out in a car. Do you still call it that? Or am I dating myself with that term? At any rate, I think maybe you should set the pace."

"Yeah, that term still works. And this looks like a fine spot. I think I'll keep clothes on so it isn't obvious if someone should stop by. Mmmm....maybe pretend I'm your assistant. Ever have your assistant go down on you? I bet you had plenty of offers." Erin undid her seatbelt and moved her hand into my crotch. "Let's see what we can do about that nice hard on you have there." She unzipped my pants, undid the belt and top clasp. Her hand reached in and freed my cock from the clothes. "Oooo. I think you were ready for this!" Erin smiled and looked into my eyes and lowered her head onto the hard member taking the tip between her lips and swirling her tongue around the head, pausing to like the small hole at the tip. She pulled back "I think your leaking a little. Tastes nice and salty. I plan to have a bit more. Would you like to film it? I think it would be hot as fuck to have you take a video of me giving you head."

I fumbled for my phone. I'd plugged it in to charge and was glad I had. A blow job from a woman like Erin should be recorded for posterity. No one would believe I could get anything like that without paying several hundred bucks without proof. Hell, I wouldn't believe it. "Ah, there it is.... sure, more than happy to record this. And again, for our eyes only." I readied the phone and raised it up.

"Nice. That dick of yours looks lonely. I better give it the attention it deserves." Erin held the shaft in her hand and moved it up slightly, holding it upright and lowered her mouth onto it again. She took it in as far as it could go, I felt it touch the back of her throat and then she pulled back. She began to lick the underside of the shaft while rubbing up and down going from tip to balls with both her hand and tongue and then took me into her mouth again. She bobbed her head faster and faster, licking, sucking. I held the camera as steady as I could as I watched her perform. Then I felt the urges intensify.

"That's it, Erin, almost there. If you want it in your mouth, here it is..." I figured I would warn her, but she kept her lips wrapped around the spasming cock as I shot my load. I imagined spurts of thick white cum emerging from the tip of my cock into her mouth. With a "Ahhhh...." I collapsed back onto the seat and Erin released my cock. I kept the phone on her and she turned to it and opened her mouth to show off a load of cum filling her. She closed and made a show of swallowing followed by a huge, satisfied grin.

"I told you they loved my mouth. And don't you agree that car sex is fun? Low chance of being caught, but just the possibility... makes it hotter. Seemed to work for you, I know it did for me!" She sat back in her seat.

I contemplated my next move, but in all honesty, I didn't have a clue. "Erin, you want me to get you off? I'd love to return the favor and go down on you, but the truth is...um...I doubt that I could bend that far or get into any position where my mouth could come close... but I can finger you some. That work for you?" Any chance of youthful gymnastics were long gone, so I decided to just be flat out honest. And my fingers would not mind the work at all.

"Sure, that sounds fine to me! I'll just lay back and you do whatever you want to Erin's pussy. She needs some attention and a good fingering sounds perfect." Erin had worn a demure skirt for the office and hiked it up as she slid down in the seat. Her panties came into view. "I think these will need to come off. You looked very professional today, so consider this a reward for that." I grabbed the top band in each side and pulled the plain panties down revealing her crimson bush and swollen pair of lips begging to be touched and parted. "We'll try to not forget these." I resisted the temptation to have a quick sniff as I slid them completely off her white legs.

"I like the idea of this being a reward for good behavior...I can't wait to work more on my interviewing skills, but what do you plan to do with my little pussy? Tell me what you're doing... describe it like you would in your stories. Use it, make me cum." She parted her legs further offering a complete view and access to her sex.

"I'm sliding a finger inside you, Erin. First one inside those slick, hot pussy lips. Just one at first to get you ready for more. I'll use my other hand to find that sweet little clit of yours and rub it while I slip in and out. My finger is covered with your juices..." I let my hands catch up with what I was saying. Erin lay back and had her eyes closed. One hand had moved to her chest and began to massage her breast as the other held onto the edge of the seat. "I think you're ready for a second finger. Yes, it slides right in. I'll stretch you out a little." I slide the second digit inside her and felt her slit close around them and grip them, holding them like a sheath. "I wonder if three will fit? I'll use these two for a while and try a third. Think you want my whole fist up there Erin? Take the whole hand in your cunt?"

"Oh, that is good...finger me hard like that" Erin provided some feedback as she began to rock in union with my rubbing and thrusts. "The whole fist? No...I don't think that would work. I'm not that loose..."

I heard a hint of concern in her voice. Good, I thought. I'll add that to my dialog. "Erin seemed concerned about being able to accommodate his entire hand as he rubbed her clit more intensely and fingered her harder, using two of his fingers. The possibility of going beyond the usual limits can help add some excitement for her and for me. If she wasn't sure what I might do next, it would keep her off guard..." I let my play by play trail off to assess her reaction.

"Oh, yeah, that is hot shit...I'm becoming a character in one of your dirty stories. Keep going. I'm getting pretty fucking close, keep it going." Erin wiggled slightly, still moving with my strokes as I slid in and out and attacked her hard little button at the top of her folds. She slid down slightly more revealing another opening, her puckered asshole came in to view.

I continued the dialog in a low voice. "Erin spread her legs even further as she approached climax. My fingers flew across her hard little clit and stopped to roll the sensitive bundle of nerves between his fingers as he slid the pair from the other hand in and out." She seemed to be settling into a routine, letting my fingers move her nearer the goal. Time to catch her off guard. "A third finger might fit inside her now. She seemed suitably prepared. I moved my hand from her clit while keeping the two fingers from my other hand in her tight, hot slit. This third finger will work its' way in... But there's another opening to attend to." I slid the single finger to the rim of her anus and pressed firmly. A moan came from Erin as she arched her back. "The finger slides into her cute puckered asshole. First the tip and then up to the knuckle... all the way inside her. Erin is impaled on both hands, with both of her tight holes being filled."

That thrust sent Erin over the edge. She gripped the seat harder and began to rock. I felt her vaginal walls tighten in waves around my fingers. She rose up seemingly to try to escape the finger inserted inside her ass and then moving back as if she wanted to drive it in deeper. A loud gasp and moan exited from her as I continued to feel her climax. Finally, after several waves of pleasure had coursed through her body she slumped into the car seat, having my fingers slid out from within her.

"Fuck. That was in-fucking-tense. Oh, my. I've never had anything up there. That totally shocked me over the edge. And your talking...making me the nasty girl in your story. Whew. I'm done. I'll just be the puddle over here in your seat... Pour me out when we get to my place..." Her eyes opened and looked over. Her cheeks were flushed and her smile was wide.

"Good enough. I'll get you home in a few moments. Just lay back and savor the feeling" We both adjusted our clothes to get back on the road. I noticed that Erin just stuffed her panties into her bag, deciding to go commando under her skirt for the ride home.

Erin buckled in and relaxed in the seat. "Kind of a perfect end to a busy day. I don't know if you could tell, but I was awfully nervous. This is my professional start. I don't want to blow it. I SO appreciate all your help and support. And this totally helped get rid of that stress. I feel...well, I feel calm." Erin closed her eyes and became part of the seat as we rolled back on to the road home.