Summer Jobs, Some Are Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, 'blow' is only an expression. You actually licked and sucked. Oh, you mean the job. You really didn't show your nerves. Your preparation came through, though. You did well. An exceptional first impression. You ready for your next day? You okay to go in by yourself?"

With her eyes still shut, Erin replied. "Ha, ha. Yes, I am fine to go in there by myself, like a big girl. I'll even wear big girl panties. But I want you waiting for me when I get back to 'de-stress' me like you just did. I wonder what other surprises you have for little Erin. I can't wait to find out."

"That's a deal. I know they'll have you back to work on any rough areas as well as the remaining chapters for this gig part of the job. Tom said they might work an interview in on one of those days, so that will be a big day. I will definitely have something ready for that." I turned the corner by her apartment. "Well, here we are. Need any assistance getting into the building?" I asked only half jokingly. She had barely moved in the seat after her intense orgasm.

"Nooo.... I'm fine. Just enjoying the afterglow. I have to work tomorrow at the diner. Early. So I plan to just shower off, do a couple things, maybe a little dinner and then get some good sleep. I don't think I'll have any trouble with that." She turned to open the door.

"Hey, aren't you forgetting something?" She turned back with a quizzical look on her face. "How about a kiss? That's always a good way to part company."

She smiled and leaned across the seat. "Of course! I spaced out. Remember where these lips have been..." She placed her lips on mine. Then pulled back and opened the door. "Bye for now! See you soon!" Her bounce was a little less than usual, still perky and happy, but a little tired. I smiled at the effect I had had. I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as.... Oh well, you know the rest.

-0-

The next several weeks were a bit chaotic. I had several deadlines to meet, tried to get a quick visit to some old friends in and Erin was working a good bit. There had been more read throughs for the book, a couple of shorter voice over bits, even a radio commercial that was getting good reviews and a lot of airplay. We only saw each other once in the diner and once when we practiced a little question and answer session for any upcoming interview. She had developed into a very accomplished, very professional mentee. Just showing a little pride, I guess, but I would have hired her in a heartbeat.

I decided to push Tom to do just that. He answered my call on the first ring. It was nice having a friend in the business who still took my calls. "Hello John. What's up? I'm about to head off to a meeting, but always time for you. Unless it is about that bail thing..." That running gag about needing bail was getting a bit thin.

"Just wanted to see when you were going to come to your senses and hire Erin. She's the best new talent I have seen in a while, and it would be a shame to see her go to a competitor. She's starting to look, you know..." I let that sink in. She wasn't, but I would be recommending that to her if things didn't move soon.

Tom laughed lightly. "Ha. Don't I know that. She has a great fresh approach, works hard, always prepared. You don't have to sell me. Funny you should call. The meeting I am heading to is about the Marketing position and I am suggesting we save the 800 bucks it would cost to advertise and hire a new person by sliding Erin into the slot. This should just help reinforce that. Thanks for the boost, you do good work, but she is a helluva lot easier to look at than you ever were." Click. Tom never said goodbye. Just pressed end.

I waited a few hours and decided I deserved a lunch at the diner. I decided I would treat myself to the sausage gravy and biscuit special that had become a regular menu item. Seemed like a lot of folks liked the comfort food. I was doubly rewarded with Erin working as well.

"Hello Handsome! Was hoping you'd come in today!" Erin greeted me with a bit more than the usual enthusiasm. "Got your booth right over here."

I chuckled and added "I bet you say that to all the guys" And she did. But I had the feeling she actually meant it in my case. "So, anything new?" I followed her to the booth and sat on the bench.

Erin looked around quickly, an action that caused her long red pony tail to swing in the air. She slid into the booth across from me and leaned in. "Yes. I got a call from your friend Tom, just a few minutes ago. He wants to talk after I get off from work. I was kind of hoping to see you, maybe you could be there with me when I call him? I figure I get off about 2:30, get home about 3. Maybe call him as soon as I get there, I told him between 3:15 and 3:30. Does that sound good?"

She was rambling a little with excitement. A good form of excitement. "I knew I would get you in a threesome with Tom. Just Kidding!" I had quickly added the 'just kidding' so that the 'Cardinal Rule' wouldn't be invoked and some foreign item ended up in my order. "Yes, I will be there. In fact, I can hang out here in the area and drive you home to make the call. How's that sound?"

"Perfect. And lunch is on me." Erin slid out and stood to get my order. She had been at work for the breakfast and now the lunch rush, and her t-shirt showed it. "What sounds good?"

"I'll have the special - biscuits and gravy, crispy hash browns and coffee. And it looks like lunch is already on you. And breakfast, and..." I smirked. For a beautiful young woman, she certainly could be a mess.

Erin glared. "Smart ass. Remember the Cardinal Rule? Never piss the wait staff off." She winked and bounded off to place my order and fill the empty coffee cups that beckoned. I would miss that. She truly had a butt that made an old fellow dream. And sometimes dreams do come true!

-0-

I hung out in a couple of shops near the diner, did some window shopping. I figured I should get Erin a congratulations gift, so I was looking for ideas. I had a pretty good idea of what to give her, but it never hurt to try to upgrade. It was finally 2:30, so I headed back to the diner and my car. Right on time, Erin came out on to the sidewalk.

"I am SO nervous. I mean, it could be just a call back for a commercial or another reading. Did you hear that commercial on the radio? It's only local, but I heard some good things. They may put it on TV. What if he is calling to say it's over. I didn't get the job? I can't be a waitress forever..." She was talking a mile a minute. Clearly the nerves were getting the better of her.

I patted her shoulder as we moved to my car. "So, how much coffee have you had? You're talking a mile a minute, take a couple deep breaths, okay? I'm sure it will be good. Tom never calls with bad news, he has people for that."

Erin stopped and cocked her head and looked at me. "Really? He has bad news people? I could do that. I could totally be that person. Never knew there was a job like that." She got in the car and was still thinking that over while I got in and started off to her apartment. At least I had broken the chain on her rapid fire speculation. I knew she would be thrilled. Always kind of fun knowing a good secret and then watching it come to light.

We parked and ran up to Erin's apartment. Well, she ran and I followed at my usual pace. Gave her time to unlock the door, anyway. I walked in and sat down in the only chair not covered with clothes or mail or other items that hadn't learned to walk back to their proper spot yet. "I'm going to quick change my clothes. Don't look, okay? Be out in a second."

"Right. I won't look." Seriously? Tell me you are changing and tell me not to look? Seriously? I could look into her bedroom if I leaned forward a bit and was rewarded for stretching by the view of Erin from behind wearing just her panties. Very cute ass. Smooth white skin. She squirmed into a pair of shorts and I caught a quick glimpse of her small boobs with the lovely pink nipples. On with a fresh t-shirt and I leaned back so she would think I had followed directions. "You about done? Tom does love punctual people. Although he rarely is himself, he wants it in his...other people." I had almost slipped and said 'employees'. Didn't want to tip his hand.

"Ta da. Here I am. Such a vision, right? I need a shower, but this will do for now." She pranced out of the bedroom and twirled making her pony tail swirl out. A vision of cute, to say the least. "I have his number and I just call, right? Is there anything you would suggest? What do I say?"

I smiled. Good girl, she wanted any prep help possible and wasn't afraid to ask. Some might see that as a lack of confidence, but I had always seen it as quite the opposite. She was seeking any advantage possible and wasn't afraid to ask. "First off, use his full name, Mr. Davis, not 'Tom' until he tells you to call him that. Remind him that he asked you to call at this time. Then turn it over to him, he wanted the call, let him speak. He loves to talk, so listen. And no 'ya', uh-huh, umm or ahhhs. Full words, syllables and all. That's about it. Oh, and no snap decisions. Say you will get back to him if there is any type of decision. Gives you a chance to weigh the consequences, schedule and so on. You good?"

In her usual smart ass style she replied "Ummm... Uh-huh." She smiled and shot me a look of devilishness. "That is great advice. What would I do without you?" She picked up her phone to dial.

"That isn't the question, it is 'What will you do WITH me?'. And I am not here." I watched as she punched in the number and turned away.

"Hello, Is Mr. Davis available? This is Erin Murphy, he asked me to call at this time. Yes, I'll hold." She rolled her eyes and bounced slightly. The nerves showed, but her voice was cool. A very good voice actor. "Yes, Mr. Davis. You asked me to call... Yes. Oh, thank you." I could hear Tom on the other end, not his words, but a recognizable murmur. "Certainly. I understand. Yes. I would like that very much. Do you mind if I take a day and review that? Can you send me any information? Yes, email is just fine." She rolled her eyes at me. "Thank you so very much. I will call you tomorrow." She punched the red button to end the call.

A pause.

"I GOT THE JOB!" Erin bounced toward the ceiling. The phone went flying, her hair bounced, her arms spread wide as she bounded to me and nearly knocked both the chair and me over. "I have an offer as a Marketing Assistant and vocal artist for audio recording. Sounds pretty sharp, doesn't it? I'm going to take it. But playing hard to get. Just like you said." She hugged me and kissed my forehead, cheek, and anywhere else. "I can't believe it!"

I hugged her back. Partly to contain her a little. "Outstanding. I knew you were a great match for that company. Great job. So, want to celebrate? Dairy Ripple? Fiorenza's? On me."

"Oh, that sounds great! Fiorenzo's! Now go home and change. I have to shower and get put together for that. How's 6:30? We can talk about the offer. And I'll make you an offer. But go. And shave. I have to make a couple of calls, too." Erin got up and extracted herself from my arms and showed me the door.

Never one to disobey orders, I went home. I called the restaurant and made a reservation. I wondered if Jack the 'grade whore' would be there? I might let Erin tear him a new one if he was. That seemed to fire her up, it sure did me. The Wrath of Erin. I did not want that raining down on me. I decided to shower, shave and wrapped a little something that was a suitable gift for Erin. I still had two hours to wait. Men took far less time to get 'put together' than women. Fewer parts, I guess.

The time came and I arrived back at Erin's gathered her up and made it to the restaurant only fifteen minutes late. "Sorry I was late. Took a bit longer to get ready than I planned." She at least acknowledged the time. But she was still bubbling away on the job offer high. We were shown to our table, a nice corner table near the back. Lots of ambiance, but little light. I was glad I knew what I wanted so I didn't have to get out a flashlight for the menu.

I ordered a bottle of proseco from the waiter when he came to give us menus. He looked like he was going to ask Erin for an ID, but he looked at me and decided not to. Dinner went very well. The food was perfect, the company delightful and the wine kept the high that Erin was on going. She confided that she was going to take the job, that she would quit the diner, although she might come back occasionally since the money and people were so good. She had to go shopping for a couple new outfits for the office and that she would be looking for a new apartment closer to the company. She added one other thing on her 'to do' list. An item I was particularly pleased with. "And I think the perfect end to tonight would be me thanking the man that got me my professional start. I want to give myself completely over to you. Fuck me like you want. Take me, this is all yours." I only hoped it wasn't the wine talking, but decided that we might skip dessert to move ahead with that last item.

The ride back to my house was a blur. I was glad I had made my bed and tidied up some while I had waited for dinner. Even fresh towels in the bathroom. How very adult of me. "Think you might turn this into one of those erotic stories of yours? If you do, give me bigger tits and let me read it first, okay? And make my dialog sound sophisticated. Oh, and I walk like a big cat on 6 inch stiletto heels." Erin chuckled as she walked into the living room.

I turned to go to the kitchen. "Can I get you anything? Water? I do have some wine, I think. Chocolate? Nylons?" I wondered if she even knew that old bit. Probably not. It pre dated even me. "I'm going to get some water for me, a little thirsty." I went into the kitchen to the refrigerator.

"Nothing for me, I am just fine." came from the living room. When I returned, I was greeted by a naked Erin, the dress she had worn folded on a chair. "I told you this was what you were to have as payment for being the best job coach ever. Do you like it?" She smiled. Not coyly, not dirty, but a smile that showed confidence. With a hint of desire. "Now, tell me what you want to do with me. Spare no detail." She sat in the chair in a fluid motion and demurely crossed her legs. Confidence. A very sexy attribute.

I smiled and thought through my answer. As I had told her, I did not want to make any snap decisions. My inside voice was going "gimmee, gimmee, gimmee...", but I stayed composed. Even while much of the blood rushed from my head to my crotch, I surveyed the beauty before me. White skin, firm breasts with hard pink nipples. A tight stomach and legs that held a wonderful destination between them. But the lips, full, moist and a little pouty won out. "I'd like to start with your mouth, Erin. Suck me. Take me in your mouth and make me cum. Then I plan to return the favor and finish it off with a good fuck." I decided not to end with "if that sounds good to you..." Her confidence was catching. I don't think I had ever told anyone what we would do, it usually developed. This time, though I was ordering off the fucking menu. One from column A... Hell, no. Give me all of column A and Column B. I moved toward the chair.

"Mmmm....that sounds like a good reward for both of us! Let me get that cock of yours out and get going on the first part. You like Erin's mouth? You like the way she sucks you off?" Erin came off the chair and moved to me. She kissed me and sank to her knees as I undid my pants. She helped them down and pulled my shorts down to my ankles, releasing my hard cock. "I see you are ready. Let me take care of that for you." She placed her mouth on the tip and took me into her mouth. Her hand holding it steady as she enveloped the tip and then down the shaft. She began a slow bobbing of her head. Up and down. The tip nearly leaving the hot, wet lips before they moved down again.

I knew I wouldn't last long with the attention she was giving to my swollen dick. Her tongue began to play across the tip and I placed a hand behind her head to hold her in place. I thought to myself that this was as quiet as we had ever been. The sound of her kissing, licking and sucking on my cock was the only sound. And it was exciting. I felt the urge well up. It seemed to come from my toes up though my balls that Erin held in her hands as her mouth serviced my cock. She could feel it too, and I felt her move faster and faster. She pulled back and released me as her hand continued to pump.

"Cover me. Cover Erin with your cum. Make me a messy slut." Her comments were all I needed to explode. I watched as a rope of white discharge erupted from the tip of my cock, splashing across her face. It was followed by several more with the liquid slowly oozing off her chin and onto her chest. She looked up with a satisfied grin.

Still holding her head, I pulled her up and kissed her hard. I tasted a bit of my own salty discharge as my tongue entered her mouth which had just released my cock. My tongue wrestled with hers and I scooped her off her feet and carried her to my bedroom, still kissing her deeply and tasting her mixed with a hint of my own juices. I tossed her lightly on the bed, "Now, your turn. My idea of the perfect dessert."

I spread her legs and moved a finger to the entrance of her sex and slid it in. She lay back and moved to accept the intruder. Very wet. Slick. It went in and begged for a second. A drop of my cum had made it all the way to the top of her patch, and I scooped it up with my other hand and held it to her lips. She extended her tongue and took the sticky goo into her mouth and began to suck my finger to get any last trace. I inserted a second finger and she began to suckle my finger harder. I moved my mouth to her slit and began to lick, letting my tongue and fingers fight over which would make her climax. The way she sucked my finger and how she bucked on my fingers inside her, I knew she was close. With two fingers buried deep within her, I moved my thumb to her anus and pressed while sucking on the hard clit that had shown itself. Those actions pushed her to the edge and her back arched. She released the finger from her mouth and her hands grabbed the comforter on the bed as she erupted. I felt her muscles contract on my fingers, on my thumb and I continued to lick and suck, as she squealed and wiggled beneath me.

She went limp and lay on the bed spent. Breathing hard, eyes closed. I rolled her over, dangled her legs off the bed and spread them. Her pussy lips were wet and swollen. They were stretched slightly from my fingers and presented a ready place for my dick that had risen again. Without a word I moved behind her and began to slide inside her. Moving in and out, going in as far as I could and moving out at a pace that quickened with each stroke. I grasped her hips to hold tightly and bring her to me as much as I thrust myself into her hot hole. The sound of our two bodies colliding, flesh on flesh was the only sound besides breathing that became louder as we continued. As I buried myself inside her, I took one hand and slapped at one ass cheek, leaving a red hand print. The 'smack' clearly surprised Erin and she gasped. "Fuck yes. Spank me, spank this slut. Never had that, Ohhh...."

A second swat brought move movement and another moan from her. The action of her response and the gripping of my cock by the walls of her cunt had me on the edge. I grasped both hips again and let a second orgasm wash over me as I shot what cum remained in my balls deep into her. I finished and let my dick begin to deflate inside her before coming out. A bit of white discharge came out with my limp dick I fell on the bed next to Erin. I might not move again. If they found me here, it would take them days to get the smile off my face.