All Comments on 'Summer Lightning'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
21stcv21stcvalmost 2 years ago

and cut? it just stops there? need part 2 soon

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Read this piece because of the title, and turned out to be a character driven, interesting, humorous storyline. Summer and Phoenix well developed. On downside, too long, almost repetitious in places and the few sex scenes hardly erotic — not expecting screaming expletives in capital letters, just scenes consistent with title. Liked it but barely above average.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 2 years ago

This is the best story I have read on the Literotica site. Would that I could write as well as you. Well done, Thank you.

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi guys, I have just returned from vacation to find that the publication of this story was glitched and it was somehow cut in half, ending abruptly. I didn't see it published as parental controls were in place at the time.

I have submitted the rest as Part Two picking up from the start of the truncated chapter.

Sincere apologies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES