Summer Lightning Pt. 02

Story Info
My journey from unemployed barista to porn star.
16.8k words
4.69
9.7k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 03/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's statement/apology.

I originally submitted Summer Lightning before going on holiday as a single, nine-page story. I did not see it published as the dreaded Parental Controls were in place where I stayed. It was only on my return that I realised the submission had glitched somehow and only the first four pages were published. Therefore the action ended very abruptly in the middle of Summer's first threesome, eliciting what I thought were odd comments until I realised the problem.

This is the rest of her story, now released as Part Two, beginning at the start of the chapter that was truncated.

Apologies for the glitch and hope it doesn't detract too much from Summer's adventure.

Summer Lightning: Part Two

Eight -- Another One Off the Bucket List

As with my little epiphany after I lost my 'V', as soon as I had my first experience with Phoenix, I couldn't get enough. Night after night she took me on a journey that weeks earlier I could only have dreamed of. Sometimes it was warm and tender, other times it was more robust and occasionally got a little rough but there was nothing I didn't love and nothing I wouldn't do again and again. I wasn't quite up to her standard in taking it in the ass yet, but I was getting there and my practice was paying dividends.

She was busy during the day, setting up her new business and I couldn't wait for the evenings when we would get together. I cooked fajitas and chilli and fresh bread and all four sets of lips, upper and lower, tingled with the heat as we licked and sucked at each other.

During the mornings I ran my little legs off for want of something to do but most afternoons were spent doing very little of consequence. I needed something to stimulate me between bouts of running and making out, enjoyable as they both were.

Then I saw a sign in Dockside Grind advertising for an experienced barista and waitress. I didn't have a CV handy, but by the time I had made the owner Katie a perfect macchiato and flat white, I had the job. Gracie mailed me a reference and I was good to go.

I wasn't keen on the early shift -- eight until three -- and preferred eleven until five-thirty as it gave me recovery time from my nocturnal activities with Phoenix. Despite having been in there a good few times without any success in attracting a mate, I hoped things may be the same as in Rakes Point as the season wore on. Of course it wasn't and I came to the conclusion the demographic was definitely older than back home. Despite the non-stop action with my new lover, I missed sleeping with guys and longed to take a nice, hard cock in my hand and go down on it.

It seemed that Phoenix was having the same thoughts as we lay together a fortnight or so after I started my new job. "Shit, Summer -- I'd love to see that sweet little mouth of yours going down on a real cock and not just my strap-on."

"Chance would be a fine thing. Barely seen a male under thirty in this town since I arrived. Can only assume they must all fly south for the summer." I put on a pet lip. "I wanna have a threesome with you and some hunky guy, Miss Lafayette. I got things I've never done that are weighing on me heavy."

She hugged me in. "So what if I were to say I could take that weight off?"

"Huh, you serious?"

"Yup. Got a friend passing through for a couple of days on his way back from Portland to Boston. Very nice gentleman named Rhett Maitland. Same age as me, nice long hair, athletic build. Not adverse to taking on two disgustingly horny young ladies at the same time, if you catch my drift."

I did indeed, and I was very excited. "Oh fuck, Phoenix, I love you so much. Is he... big?"

"Yes, just over six feet tall."

I nudged her in the ribs. "You know what I mean."

"Why, like 'em big do ya?"

"Dunno, never had the pleasure."

"And nor will you with Rhett. He's average, but he's damned good. Now, can we stop discussing size, as in my experience it counts for nothing. You know I like to play games, so how does this grab you?"

When she outlined her plan, I almost came on the spot. In two days' time, I was going to get my first ever threesome. It was not as I had first envisaged it - with two guys - but with Phoenix Lafayette and a six-footer called Rhett? Oh yeah, bring it on.

The day he was due to arrive, I made sure I was on the later shift. It was all planned meticulously, down to their time of arrival at the café and my cue to get involved. I was all dolled up in my stretch leggings. My boob-tube was not appropriate dress for service, so I toned it down a little. Phoenix had loaned me an off-the-shoulder powder blue top and it looked great. The night before, she plaited my hair and added some of her beads. We looked at each other in the mirror and agreed we were going to knock Rhett Maitland dead.

My only worry was that Katie may decide to put me on inside duty, but as it was a lovely day, everyone was outside. At four o'clock precisely, Phoenix walked in with a tall, handsome guy on her arm. He had shoulder length blonde hair, lovely blue eyes. I felt a little tingle at what was about to unfold and after giving them a few minutes to decide on their order, walked calmly across to their table. At least I hoped I looked calm. My stomach was churning as I approached.

"Afternoon guys. What can I get you this fine afternoon?"

Phoenix looked up as if surprised. "Oh hey, sorry -- been shooting the breeze and not looked at the card. Anything you recommend?"

On cue, I rattled off her usual order. "Nice and refreshing for a lovely day like this."

"Yeah, sounds good. You ok with that, Rhett?"

He agreed he was.

"Get you guys anything to go with that?"

"Again, what's good today?"

"Well, the double choc muffins are always popular. Can get a little messy in this heat, but we got napkins!"

Phoenix gave me a winning smile. "Oh, we don't mind a little mess as long as we're having a good time."

Yeah, I bet you do. "Coming right up guys. In the meantime, enjoy the sunshine."

As I left, Phoenix was right on script. "Seems like a sweet kid. Maybe a bit too sweet and innocent for me."

I didn't get Rhett's response as I headed back inside.

I took their order out and placed the tray on the table, making sure Rhett got an eyeful of my cleavage that Phoenix's shirt accentuated rather nicely. "Ok guys, here we go. Enjoy and -- don't make too much mess!"

Phoenix took my arm as I left. "Thank you. What's your name, sweet girl?"

"I'm Summer, ma'am."

"Wow, are you indeed? A pretty name for a pretty girl if I may say so. Isn't that right Rhett?"

I had to suppress a laugh at his embarrassed nod. I wound one of the braids around my finger and held my pencil to my mouth. I hoped it managed the right mix of shyness and coquettishness. I gave a sweet little giggle. "Well that's sure mighty kind of you to say, ma'am. You're very pretty too!" I gave Rhett a long, meaningful stare. "Hope you enjoy!"

I almost ran back to the café and hid in the toilet for a few minutes getting over a fit of giggles. This was going to be so much fun. For the next half hour I tried not to stare across at them as I served other tables. Then the game was back on as Phoenix raised her hand. "Oh, Summer honey, could I get the check please?"

"Sure thing, ma'am."

She was only three years older than me. 'Ma'am', really? I scurried across with the cheque. "Everything ok for you guys today?"

"Sure was, Summer. Thanks for the recommendations." She peeled off some bills. "Keep the change and thanks."

"You're very welcome and thank you too. Enjoy the rest of your day and hope to see you back Dockside very soon!"

"Oh, we will enjoy our day and I'm sure we'll be back. Thanks again, Summer!"

As they left, Phoenix's voice carried to me. "Sweet and innocent? Scratch that. Hot as fucking Hades. I'd fuck her lights out any day."

The last hour went by as if the clock hands were set in concrete as I tried to imagine what Phoenix and Rhett were doing back at her condo. I couldn't wait and practically ran home to get changed. This time, my boob-tube was definitely part of the ensemble and my leggings were no longer required. But my plaid skirt was. No panties or bra. Just the boob tube and the skirt. I wouldn't be wearing them for long anyway.

I knew Phoenix's back door would be open and this time I didn't need to vault the fence. To make things easier for mutual access, we had removed three of the fence panels, so I just had to duck down under the rail. They would be easy to reinstate when necessary.

I glanced at my watch. I was five minutes early. I crept upstairs hoping it was all going according to plan and knelt down at the guest bedroom door. It was a relief to see that everything was as we had agreed. Phoenix straddled Rhett, her braids tossing, moaning softly. Big hands gripped her buttocks as she rose and fell languidly, his cock glistening with her juices in the sunlight streaming in through the window.

I had to pinch myself to think that I was watching two people fucking only ten feet from me. I had walked in on Maddie and a guy getting it on at a party once and beaten a hasty retreat. I had heard it through walls a few times, but this was a first for me and it was such a turn-on.

The last two minutes were sheer purgatory as Phoenix rode him, talking dirty, telling him her plans for going down on him very soon. His hands now kneaded her breasts and her head rocked back. I prayed she would hear the sound that was to provide the cue to get things started. We had checked it many times over the previous couple of days, and the harbor clock was always discernible chiming the hour back in town.

Relief flooded over me as it chimed for six o'clock. More to the point, Phoenix heard it too and stopped her grind on Rhett.

"Rhett, that sweet girl at the café - Summer. Would you, you know? If you'd been by yourself?"

"Hell yeah. What a babe! Not sure she was all that sweet and innocent either. Looked like an act to me. Knew exactly what she was doing, ringing a few of our bells, I reckon. Would you?"

She shrugged. "What, fuck her? I already did, Rhett. More'n a dozen times, I reckon." Her voice rose. "You there, Summer babes?"

"Sure am, Phoenix!"

She pulled off him as I walked into the room, his face a picture as I strode towards the bed.

"Good afternoon again, guys. Sorry -- I forgot to say back at the Grind, but today we are doing a two-for-one special. Kinda buy one, get one free."

I took Phoenix by the shoulder. "So shift, Lafayette, coz I'm the freebie grind." I took hold of his sticky cock as she held it up for me and shivered in anticipation. "Hi Rhett, pleased to meet you! Let's get this party started!"

My mouth closed over the head and he tasted of Phoenix. A shiver of excitement ran through me. I had tasted myself on a guy's cock before but never another woman and it turned me on so much. I sucked for a minute or so savouring her musky scent on the silky smooth head before holding it up to her with a huge smile on my face.

She lay next to me watching with rapt attention, her own smile even wider. "This is your night, Summer -- your first threesome. I'll just watch awhile." She wriggled around and grinned at Rhett. "You can get your fingers dirty while I watch our little barista girl go to town."

She lasted all of three minutes before she joined me and I almost screamed in ecstasy as we kissed with the head of Rhett's erection between our lips. I had also moved my position and he stroked both of us down below as we went to town as Phoenix had said.

When she pulled me up by the arm and guided me down onto him, I thought I had gone to heaven. It had been too long, despite the wonderful things she and I had gotten up to and I set up a slow grind, my favorite way to fuck.

Rhett's big hands gripped my buttocks, somehow taking all of this in his stride. I let out a long moan as Phoenix ran her hands up my ribs to grip my breasts. She tugged on my nipples gently, her own pressing hard into my back as she embraced me. I couldn't believe that I had four hands working on me at once and it felt utterly amazing. I was blown away by the contrast between Rhett's big, meaty paws and Phoenix's long, elegant fingers, alternating between down-below and my tits.

We went on for a few minutes until she straddled Rhett's face and pulled me in for a feral kiss as we now both ground down on him. Her bangles and bracelets jangled and her beads clicked together as we rocked in unison for long minutes and I marvelled at how well Rhett could keep going. Most guys I had been with would have been getting dressed by now but I sensed there was a lot more to come.

I was pleased to say I was right. Phoenix pulled off him, his mouth sticky with her juices. She moved us so he could take me from behind and I went into overdrive as she began to lick at my clit and his cock as it drove in and out of me, slick with my wetness. It was like nothing I had ever experienced -- so intense, so absolutely incredible to feel him moving inside me and Phoenix lap at me at the same time. I had played with my clit while using a vibe but this was in a different league.

No, I wasn't in a different league -- I was in a different dimension. When we switched again after a blissful few minutes it was my turn to reciprocate on Phoenix. The sight of that lovely cock sliding between her puffy, wet lips inches from my face was one of the most wonderful things I had ever witnessed. I ran my tongue along the hot, sticky shaft and onto her sweaty little clit with two of Rhett's fingers deep inside me and one of her long digits in my back passage. Somehow, she had the presence of mind to grab her phone from the nightstand with the other hand and I was immortalised licking his cock and her pussy simultaneously. I even managed a smile at the camera. We were beginning to amass a nice little collection of images of our adventures and I hoped the final ones that evening would top them all.

The onslaught of Rhett and me together was too much for her and she came, flooding over his cock and my face, twisting my hair in one hand, the other still flexing in my ass. Rhett slowed his rhythm as she came down from on high and as he pulled out, I took him in my mouth once more, Phoenix again recording the sight for posterity. Then she dragged me by the ankles to the edge of the bed and held my legs up high. Rhett needed no second bidding and went in hard, making me grunt in anticipation. He took a tight hold on my ankles, up around his shoulders and Phoenix joined me on the bed as he tore into me relentlessly. My body shook under his assault and Phoenix's gossamer kisses were like the breath of a butterfly compared to the piledriver between my legs.

The contrast was mind-blowing and I came, screaming into her open mouth as she now began to go harder at me, pinching my nipples hard, scrubbing at my clit until I thought I would shout myself hoarse. I had no time for respite as she pulled Rhett off me and spun me around at the edge of the bed.

With her phone at the ready in one hand, she jerked Rhett off inches from my face and I gasped as he shot a lovely load across my cheek and mouth. I took him back inside my mouth for his second spurt, Phoenix clicking away for all she was worth. I let the last of his cum dribble out around his shaft as he groaned with pleasure before Phoenix handed him the phone and took my face in her hands.

The last shots did indeed top them all, a beautiful series of images of Phoenix and I licking the jizz from our sticky, wet faces, dribbling it into each other's mouths, sucking it from our fingers, slathering it on our breasts.

As we finished, I fell into her arms, tears in my eyes as I thanked her and Rhett for the best night I could ever remember.

Her smile melted my heart. "Just glad it was so special, Summer. You are one beautiful girl and that was just awesome."

I grinned up at Rhett's handsome face. "How long are you staying in town, Sir? I hope I may serve you again before you leave."

His smile was so lovely. "Glad to say I'll still be here tomorrow, Summer."

Then my grin got even wider as Phoenix gripped my arm. "And his friend Jarrod is staying over as well so we can serve 'em both. Can't wait to see my new bestie getting fucked silly by two handsome guys. So let's clean up a little, grab a beer before we go again, cuz we need some practice."

We did just that and it was the wee small hours before we crashed in a sated heap. Despite the euphoria of the evening I could barely contain my excitement that I was finally going to get to do it with two guys together, and even better, Phoenix would be there to guide me through it.

When I told her the next morning I was excited but a little scared, she held me tight. "You were amazing last night. You will be again tonight. Another dream to come true. Jarrod's another great guy. I'll be there for you -- I've done this a load of times. And if you thought last night was a cum-fest, wait until we got two of 'em to play with!"

This time there was no subterfuge, no play-acting, no set-ups. We met Jarrod in the Boathouse and I immediately took to him. He was a little older than Phoenix at around thirty, his hair in a long ponytail and slightly piratical goatee beard. I have to say that under normal circumstances he may not have been my first choice for a sexual partner, but these were not normal circumstances and by the end of the evening he was pretty high on my list.

It all began in a very genteel manner, the four of us chatting, drinking and eating with no hint of what was to come. A few times during the evening I wondered how it would all pan out later and how it would kick off. I very soon got my answer once back in Phoenix's guest room when Rhett and Jarrod were assigned chairs, one at each side of the bed.

Then for the next twenty minutes, I made out with a woman while two guys watched us. It was something I never even believed I was capable of, but it was an amazing feeling to have two pairs of eyes glued to us as we cavorted and writhed on the bed together. Needless to say, when the guys joined us, they were very well prepared, as were Phoenix and me.

It was an amazing feeling to gaze across at her sucking on Rhett as I took Jarrod in my mouth and it was an evening full of firsts for me. I would now be able to brag to my besties back home about having had two guys at the same time, though whether or not I would ever have the courage to show them my photo taken while grinning at the camera with a cock in each hand remained to be seen.

Phoenix guided me through the slightly scary but exhilarating ordeal like a seasoned director, breaking me into things gently as first, they began to lick and suck at our sopping wet snatches as we sucked them. Then she straddled Rhett and I did the same to Jarrod. She had them lie in opposite directions so we could kiss and fondle each other as we rode, swapping partners regularly.

Then it was time for me to take them both at once. I held my breath as Jarrod went in from behind and Phoenix held Rhett up towards my mouth. I opened wide, let him slide in and she purred almost as loudly as I did as they set up a steady motion and I experienced my first ever spit-roast. I was so in the zone I didn't see Phoenix taking shots of it and only got to see them much later. When I did, it was clear from the look in my eye that any trepidation I had felt had long since melted away.

I was in my element. I was hooked. It was why I had come to Coldwater Bay in the first place. To get laid and hopefully broaden my experience. By the end of that night, my experience was very broad indeed and I realised there were very few things I would not do.

One of those things was double penetration -- at least not for a while. Phoenix may have used her strap-on up my back way and I was getting better at it, but no way could I do what she did with such practised ease that it almost took my breath away. After I had been turned inside out by both guys for almost ten minutes, she had her turn and I watched on in sheer disbelief as with Rhett already deep inside her, Jarrod rolled on a condom and went up her back passage. I had seen it on the internet and thought it may be faked, but this was right in front of my eyes and the guys were both going in balls deep. Phoenix's mouth was wide open as she let out inarticulate little moans that tore at my heart. She came to a shuddering climax as I watched on, fingers a blur on my clit.