Summer Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A Dutch student goes cabin sitting near the beach.
1.6k words
3.93
2.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is July. 6:05 in the morning. I just woke up and need to hurry to get on my train. The birds are chirping and the morning sun shines brightly, my curtains can't even stop it.

I try to be quiet as I get out of my bed. I don't wanna wake up my housemates especially on a Saturday. I quietly walk to the shower and close the door as gently as I possibly can.

I undress myself. First my shirt. Then my underwear. My morning wood that I had when I woke up mostly disappeared but not totally. I open the tap, reach out my hand and try to find the right temperature as the water lands on my hand. I get under the shower, wash my hair trying to not get shampoo in my eyes. I get some soap and rub it over my body first, my chest, than my belly and finally my cock.

My somewhat hard cock quickly becomes fully erect. I start to gently stroke it up and down. I go a little faster with every stroke. I rub one of my nipples and slightly pinch it. I try to hold back my moans, so my housemates won't wake up. I start to slowly stroke it again and rubbing my fingers over the tip of my cock.

Now and then I tilt my head backwards and imagine someone is doing it for me. A guy that is a little fit and that has nice lips to suck my cock. I start to stroke faster and faster imagining that I mouth fuck this imaginary guy that now lives in my head. I almost hear him chocking on my 15cm cock as I push my cock through his mouth. A couple more strokes and... "Hmmm, fuck" leaves my mouth as quietly as possible as my cum shoots out of my cock. I imagine my cum is all over his face as I slowly start to breath normal again.

I put my hand directly under the tap, so my cum washes away. I grab the shower head direct it on my cock and I see the cum wash away in the shower drain.

I am back in my room and get dressed. It is already 6:25 and my train leaves at 6:45. I grab my bag and tote bag. Run to the kitchen, get a muesli bar and head out. I hop on my bike and try to go as fast as lightning McQueen or at least near his speed. I go through every red light I possibly can otherwise it will be impossible for me to make it on time. I start to feel my sweat gushing through my skin as the wind blows my hair. My armpits are becoming sweaty and I feel the sweat touching my skin. It is getting clammy which I don't mind. In a way I like it, the sweat touching my skin. It feels sensual which might sound weird. As biking is maybe the least sexual thing that exists.

I arrive at the train station and quickly find a place to park my bike. I check the time and thankfully I am on time. 6:40. I run up the stairs to the train platform. I check the weather and it is no wonder that I was sweating. It is already 22°C.

As I sit in the train my phone rings.

"Hey Emma!"

"Hey Niek! How late are you here?"

"I think in 30 minutes, so around 8:30."

"If you want we can still grab a coffee in town because my train got delayed."

"Yeah sure! See you in a bit."

"Bye!"

The train moves into the station and the train comes to a stop. I grab my bags and when I leave the train I immediately feel the fresh sea wind blowing on my face while the morning sun shines directly on my face and would most likely blind me if I wasn't wearing sunglasses. The station isn't big at all rather small honestly. It has only two platforms one for departing trains and one for arriving ones. I stand on the platform and I see the car of Emma which I will borrow for the coming week.

"Hey!" I say as I walk up to her.

"Hey how are you?"

"Great and thank you so much that I can stay in your little cabin for the week."

"Of course!"

We walk to a small café that is almost next to the train station.

"So how is it going with you and your boyfriend? I am honestly surprised that he didn't came along with you." She said after we just sat down.

"Ummm we just kinda broke up last week, it was just not working out anymore."

"Oh I am sorry to hear that. Why wasn't it working out?"

"We were both just in a totally different headspace and the click that was there before just faded away. But there are no hard feelings it was a mutual decisions."

"Maybe you will find someone here then hahaha."

"No! I need some space now which makes it even better that I can stay in ur cabin in "the middle of nowhere" Dutch style."

After talking with each other for around 15 minutes she needed to get going. I wave her goodbye at the train station, get in the car and drive off. The cabin is only a little less than ten minutes for the town. It is located right in the dunes with almost no houses around, except a couple that you can see in the distance.

The cabin isn't big, it has one room with a sofa that you can turn into your bed and a small kitchen with a table. The front of the cabin is almost made totally out of glass which makes for great views out at the ocean. The best thing of the cabin might be that this part of the beach is usually pretty much deserted even in summer it is pretty quiet.

As I look out the window I see a guy. He is naked and lying on a towel while reading a book. He is the only one on the beach. As I open the back door that has a view directed at the ocean, I see him turn around. It isn't weird he probably came here with the idea that it was just him and a cabin that seemed pretty deserted. He waves and I wave back. I can't lie and say that he isn't cute which I can even see from a distance.

He starts yelling towards me not aggressive but like he wants to say something.

"What?!" I yell back.

He stands up but on his boxers and walks towards me.

"Hey I am sorry, I thought it was deserted here. Didn't knew anyone was actually staying here at the moment."

"No worries. I am just baby sitting my friends cabin but if you want you can sunbath naked. I am okay with it."

He immediately pulls down his boxers and takes them off. I try not to look but can't stop myself of having a quick glance. When I look I am not disappointed to say the least. His cock looks beautiful, he is absolutely a shower. It looks at least 11 cm long, pretty thick and his pubes trimmed. He has a happy trail leading to his cock. It doesn't help that the rest of his body also looks good. He is tall, 185 cm, is quite fit. I would say a twunk physique, slim but also some muscles. Especially his pecs, you can see he really works on those. They look juicy and worthy of squeezing.

"You seem like you like what you are seeing." He says with a

smile.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean it I was just surprised that you immediately took your boxers off."

"I wouldn't mind if you liked it."

I am struck and didn't know what to say.

"I should get going now some people will come here around this time. But maybe I will see you tomorrow at 6 O'clock."

He walks away and I am partly in shock of what just happened but also in excitement. I know he was flirting with me, it was quite obvious. Everything in me tells to hold back and not go with it. But another part of me wants him and his cock so badly that I don't seem that I could hold that back.

As I sit by the table with a glass of orange juice and look over the sea my phone rings. Emma.

"Hey Emma! Are you in your train already?"

"Yeah I just sat down. It was a whirlwind though but I am finally ready to really leave now hahaha. How is it there

btw?"

"Good... but there was a guy here when I arrived lying totally naked on the beach."

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot to tell you that is sam he usually comes there in the morning most times I don't see him as I wake up pretty late but he is nice and guess what?"

"What?"

"He likes boys too. So maybe..."

"No Emma I will not try to hook up with him, I just broke up. I need some time for myself."

"It already turned to try to. That sounds kinda different from this morning?"

"I should go now." I say somewhat annoyed.

"By..." She says as I click her away.

I look over the sea and there are some people already lying on the beach thankfully not a lot. Maybe a handful at most. My mind can't let go of him. Maybe I should go tomorrow and see what happens, some distraction wouldn't be bad maybe...