Summer Lovin' Show and Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers

"I did notice his bulge. I had to control myself from reaching out to feel it."

What the Hell, going for broke, I tested the water to see how deep I could go.

"Tell me, would you have blown him?"

"Michael!"

"C'mon, seriously, would have sucked his cock, if you had the chance?"

"I'm married to you, Michael. Except for all this flashing, I've never been unfaithful to you."

"It's just pillow talk, Cindy. Tell me, would you have blown him, if you could have?"

"He was cute, but he was so young," she said looking at me with wickedness in her eyes. "Maybe," she said breaking eye contact. "I was certainly horny enough flashing him my pussy to have blown him, but he was so young."

We always had the best pillow talk, after returning from the shoe store. Yeah, it was expensive and Cindy has a whole collection of boots, but it's worth every dollar. Yet, that pillow talk was the precursor to us taking the next step and our flashing to the next level.

After being married for several years, the seven year itch was rearing its ugly head. It wasn't as much that I wanted to be with another woman, as much as I wanted Cindy to tell me what she felt like being with another man. With her being a virgin, when we married and except for me having a clumsy sexual experience with a prostitute, when I was overseas in the service, neither of us have been with anyone else.

A few weeks later, we waited until half an hour before the mall closed. Between the bad economy and the late hour of the evening, as hoped, Cindy was the only customer in the shoe store. It was the same man who had waited on her before. He was young. He looked like a college student.

By the smile on his face, he recognized her. Seriously, after she flashed him her pussy the last time, how could he ever forget her? Cindy quickly got into her act but, this time, when he disappeared around back, she waited a few seconds before following him.

She wouldn't tell me what happened, when we were driving home in the car for fear that I'd be so distracted that I'd crash the car. I had to wait until we were in bed. We went to bed at 9pm that night, so that we could have hours of pillow talk and outrageous sex afterward.

"So, tell me, Cindy, did you blow him?"

"Michael! Don't you want all the details first?"

"Sorry, go ahead," I said fluffing my pillow and making myself more comfortable. I was so excited by the suspicion that she probably did blow him. She was in there and around back long enough to have sucked his cock.

"Well, when I went around back, he was standing there holding a box of boots. I took the box and put it back on the shelf. I looked down at his pants and he had a huge erection again."

"Tell me, Cindy, what did you do?"

"I reached out my hand and I touched his bulge with my fingertips, before fondling his cock through his pants with my hand. I felt his cock through his pants, Michael. I did, I really did. Not only did I feel it, I caressed it with my hand and my fingers. He was so big. He was so hard. I was driving him wild and he was making me so wet and horny."

"What did he do?"

"He just stood there staring down at my hand. He looked afraid. I must have been his first, older woman. Maybe I was the first customer to have made a pass at him."

"What happened next, Mrs. Robinson, sorry, I mean, Demi?" I laughed my excitement at her. "My baby has turned into a cougar. Meow!"

"I reached out and took his hand and put it on my breast. Then, once he started feeling my tits, both of them, is when he kissed me."

"Oh, my God, Cindy, this is so hot. Play with my cock, while you tell me everything and don't leave anything out."

"I unzipped him," she said, while fondling my cock through my pajama bottoms, before pulling my cock out through my pee hole. "While he was kissing me, he was feeling my ass through my skirt, before lifting up the front of my skirt to feel and finger my naked pussy," she said stroking me. "I was so wet, Michael. I was so ready to get fucked, if only we had the time."

"Oh, baby, then what happened?"

"While he was playing with my clit and fucking me with his fingers, I unzipped him and reached my hand inside his pants. He was wearing boxers. I pulled out his cock and looked at it before stroking it. He had a nice, thick cock, Michael. It wasn't as big as your cock but it was, at least 7 inches. He was so hard, Michael. Oh, my God, he was so hard and I couldn't wait to put it in my mouth."

"And did you? Be honest, Cindy. Tell me the truth. Don't make any of this stuff up."

"Did you really feel his cock through his pants?"

"Yes," she said looking so demur and biting her lip.

"Did you really unzip him and take out his cock."

"I told you I did, Michael."

"And were you really stroking him?"

"Yes."

"Did you really blow him?"

"Calm down, Michael."

"Okay, I'm calm," I said taking a breath. "Tell me what happened."

"I fell to my knees, took his cock in my mouth, and started sucking him, Michael. I sucked his cock. I blew him."

"Oh, baby. Suck my cock, Cindy. Pretend I'm him and you're blowing him, instead of me, while showing me what you did to him."

"I swear, he was so horny that he shot his load within three minutes."

"He did? He came off? Did you let him cum in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Did you swallow?" I gently pushed her down for her to take me in her mouth and suck my cock, while my mind was filled with the thoughts of her blowing the shoe salesman.

"Of course."

Now, that Cindy has taken the flashing to the next level by giving a young, shoe store salesman a blowjob, there's no telling what she'll do next for the sake of some more hot pillow talk. Maybe we'll hit the amusement park and have her take some of the rides without wearing any panties. And so it went. Flashing is how we spent everyone one of our summers throughout all of our marriage, that is, except for last summer.

When I came home from work, one day, Cindy was gone. She left me a note that she ran off with the shoe store salesman. I still miss Cindy. She was so sexy. She was so much fun. Damn, she was nearly old enough to be his mother.

Gloria my new girlfriend doesn't wear short skirts and whenever she goes into a shoe store for shoes, she wears pants. I can tell you that I learned my lesson. The flashing of my wife days are over with and done.

andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers
12