All Comments on 'Summer of 18 Pt. 04'

by trace_ekies

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DickeydooDickeydooover 10 years ago

Another great erotic story Trace. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was a great story...

I really enjoy stories of this sort, where a girl takes pleasure in showing herself off to guys or where a guy gets surprised by several girls who see him nude and masturbating! Let's have another one on that theme!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 10 years ago
As with "Gary's Girlfriend," this one definitely needs more.

In both stories, I love when the newcomer/third party (a cousin, in each instance) becomes involved. Gotta have that forbidden fruit factor.

And yes, she would have blown Tommy even if Bill had been in the pool with them. The question is, would their little back-and-forth game of "I'm fine with it, but only if you want me to do it" have resulted in Kara taking it that extra step by also blowing Bill? She definitely would have wanted to, and Bill obviously would have wanted it too, but would Tommy's desire to see her continue to stretch her exhibitionist boundaries overcome his basic possessiveness?

Kara easily could have teased him into allowing it.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 10 years ago
Ummm, make that "Brad's Sister," not "Gary's Girlfriend."

Don't mind me. I must be on crack. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous