Summer of '69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember how many girls used my face to their pleasure as my pristine round tush turned red by all the spanking. The next thing I remember vividly was grunting to the forceful thrust of a fat cock in my soaking cunt while still bound and bent over that table. When I turned back and my eyes adjusted, I saw a rather tall and muscular person holding me by the waist as my aching pussy took the brutal discipline. At first I thought it was a man because of the shaved head, but when I took a closer look she had round supple breasts and was pounding me with a large rubber strap on. Realizing I was looking at her, she stared back intently and scoffed, "That's it you little chink slut, take my fucking cock! Take it!"

While this butch bitch vigorously took my defenseless body, the rowdy crowd spat on me, sprayed beer on me, and even slapped my face until it was as red as my luscious buttocks. With the alcohol and ecstasy still running through my veins, I drooled and grunted along in disgrace. After several minutes, she took a hard grip of my silky black hair and pulled me off the table before destroying my pussy in a standing doggie. The crowd erupted as this nasty ho brutally hammered my soaking cunt, sending me gasping and crying in pleasure. Various women slapped my swaying tits and grimacing face before one woman grabbed my neck and spat on me asking, "Are you a cock loving cum whore? Are you a mother fucking cock loving cum whore?!?!"

Nothing went through my mind as my head spun in dizziness and my bound body burned in ecstatic joy. Like watching myself from afar, I was shocked as those words left me, "Yes... yes ma'am... I'm a fucking cock loving cum whore!!"

I remember cumming several times as they humiliated me while the thick rubber cock pumped me into insanity. The next thing I remember was lying down on my bound wrists on top of the pool table. My legs were held open in a spread eagle by the ankle as another woman took my insatiable cunt. This one was much more feminine with her long wavy brown hair, yet equally forceful as she pumped my innocent flesh. As I gasped and panted with sweat all over my gyrating body, a hand pressed my head back down on the table before a wet pussy sat on my face. With the rowdy bitches in the room cheering and jeering, the rubber strap-on pumped harder and harder until my desperate cries were vibrating through that dripping pussy in my mouth.

Random hands continued punishing my burning flesh with hard slaps and squeezes, some pinching my dark hard nipples as my chest heaved up with every breath and moan. Then a wave of burning lust rushed through me when I heard the crowd chanting, "Make the bitch cum!! Make her cum!!! YEAH!!"

This orgasm sent me twitching like no tomorrow as the two women held me tightly down on the pool table while my muffled cries echoed into every corner of the room. I think I did literally pass out, only to awaken in the strangest position. Two voluptuous women were sitting on the pool table facing each other with their sensual legs intertwined. That was where I found myself, a meat sandwiched between these two as I felt two hard rubber cocks pulsing into my aching fuck holes. My arms were still tied behind me by my hair scrunchy as I bounced up and down their combined double thrusts like a limp piece of rag.

Noticing I was alert, the woman behind me took hold of my slim neck and squeezed it tightly while shoving her filthy fingers into my gasping mouth. While I groaned and whimpered in submission, the one in front of me slapped my jiggling B-cups with each of their hard forceful thrusts as she taunted repeatedly, "Cry for me, you horny slut! Cry for me, I love it when you cry!"

As they ramped up the speed to the cheering crowd, pumping brutally into my double stuffed holes, I screamed to their delight as my body shivered and throbbed in unison with the rhythm. Without even any instructions, I found my slut of a body crying loudly to the pleasure of the crowd, "Oh god... oh god... fuck me! Give it to me! Give it to me! I'm a dirty fuck slut! Fuck the filthy cum slave!"

At those words, the girl behind me choked me with both her hands while her partner in the front wrapped her arms around both of us and pulled our sweaty fleshes together. They squeezed me tightly pressed between their four plump breasts as I lost all my senses, moaning and gasping into the mouth of the girl in front of me. Multiple hard orgasms rippled through my untamed flesh from their brutal pumps while the room erupted with many spraying beer all over our gyrating slippery bodies.

I don't remember much of the rest of the evening, only that through the bits and pieces I was fucked and fucked, brutally and unrestrained. They never untied me as they punished my pussy and anus with those rubber cocks over the bar, the tables, the pool table, and the filthy floor. However, they never took me more than two at a time, which I suspect because there were only 2 strap-ons shared by all these various patrons. I was grunting deliriously by the end, mocking myself incoherently with words I don't even remember as I came again and again. I lost count how many pussies and anuses I ate that night.

The only other thing I remembered was towards the very end when two girls dragged me by the hair across the slippery hardwood floor into the restroom. There they laid me on the tile floor still squirming and moaning softly to myself before I felt their piss all over me. When they left, other women came in and soaked me in their urine while I whimpered and ... well, I shamefully admit... came again and again before passing out.

When I finally came to, I was in the car with Nancy while she drove. I felt like my whole body was in a car wreck, it was sore as fuck and my skin was still red from all the slapping. Nancy had my naked flesh wrapped in a large beach towel and when we reached her home, she instantly took me into the shower and washed me up. We didn't do anything else that night; I went home afterward and slept like a baby. In the morning though, I was really mixed in my feelings about the night. Holy shit it was fucking amazing, I won't lie. But yet, honestly had she not drugged me, I would not have consented. The humiliation and the shame of it all, it was just way over my head.

--- The Warehouse ---

It would be a couple of weeks before I was unable to restrain the whore in me and found myself at the mercy of Nancy and Jack again. I mean, it was the summer before college and I had virtually nothing to do since I was not taking summer courses nor working part time. I was still wrestling with the event at the tavern, but several nights I woke up finding myself bent over on my bed with my face against the pillow while viciously fingering myself. Often in a half conscious state, I heard my own voice whispering as I played with my body, "Give it to me... fuck me, I'm a good little cunt slave..."

Like before, the older couple enjoyed my tender barely legal flesh to all their sadistic desires as I obediently took whatever they gave me. For weeks more I let them defile what was left of my innocence on that leash and collar. However, one thing did change and that was Nancy's ever growing sadism as she choked me and slapped me while taunting repeatedly again and again, "You are a cock hungry little mutt! You want to be sold to many cocks, don't you?"

I honestly thought at the time this was all just playfulness. Many times, I whimpered as I stared into her eyes, "Yes ma'am, I'm your little fuck slave... sell me to whoever you want..."

However, one day when I arrived, both Nancy and Jack wanted to chat with me first as we had coffee. It was the first time since that raunchy girls night at the tavern that she actually brought up the experience. Looking sheepishly at the floor, I answered honestly that I was both aroused and yet uncomfortable about that night. Nodding at my response while sipping her coffee, Nancy took a long pause before asking me, "So the owner of the bar is a good friend and well he really enjoyed watching you that night. He made me an offer to buy you for one night..."

I choked on my coffee when I heard those words, wondering--Was she serious? And when she told me the amount he offered, my eyes widened in shock. I don't remember the exact amount, but it was enough to make me feel both repulsed and yet complimented a man would pay that much to fuck my teenage body.

While I sat there unsure, Jack continued, "As you know, Nancy and I are quite well off. If you do this, the whole amount is yours. We don't care about the money. I just think that summer is coming to an end and you're going off to college... so it is our last opportunity to have some fun together."

I had never in my entire life been so tempted about something. Being fucked is one thing, being fucked by complete strangers is another thing, but being sold out like nothing but a cheap product, it... stirred something sick within me that I had not felt before. Yes, I know, it is fucked up! I know! I was young, I was reckless, and I wanted to unwind and explore the depth of this sick depravity. However, after some thought, I actually turned them down. Again, I thought all the way back months ago when I just wanted to experience a little with my then boyfriend Josh. I had never anticipated then to tumble down this rabbit hole of sadistic sick pleasure.

As I awkwardly turned down the offer, to my surprise Nancy and Jack were not disappointed at all. They just kept drinking their coffee and smiling at me. Then Nancy said something really strange, "I applaud you. Can't really be humiliated if one does not have dignity... and you play your part so well because that's what you really want, to be humiliated and fucked like a piece of trash. This is why you keep coming back again and again no matter how far we've pushed you."

Those words left me breathless and before I could utter a reply, my eyes suddenly felt heavy and my head was dizzy. Then like that, I blanked out. Yes, they drugged me. I woke up groggily in the middle of an abandoned warehouse of some kind. It had a high ceiling that was 2 stories tall with broken windows all around and a musty smell. The place was absolutely filthy, with rusty machineries and broken wooden boxes all around. The floor was concrete, covered with moldy debris and dirt, while the walls were littered with graffiti.

When my mind cleared up more, I realized my body was hanging stretched with my wrists bounded together by a pair of leather cuffs. Looking up, the cuffs were hung on a hook that was attached to an old rusty chain coming down from some sort of crane. They had my young tender flesh stretched until my toes were barely touching the floor, leaving me wiggling uncomfortably in my white skin tight tank top and jeans.

In a bit of panic, my eyes wandered the room until it came into focus and saw Jack and Nancy sitting naked on an old sofa nearby. They were staring at me with the most sadistic smirks as Nancy slowly stroked Jack's swollen cock while he played with her fat plump tits. Immediately I called out to them only to make a chilling discovery, I was gagged with a huge rubber ball gag.

It was still sunny out around 6 pm and being held captive in an old warehouse sent my emotions all over the place. The surreal feel of the place had me wondering whether I was lost somewhere in a zombie apocalypse. Outside sounded quiet, except for the soft traffic noise of a nearby freeway. I was still coming out of the effect of the drug with my body squirming and drool rolling down my neck from my gagged mouth when five burly men entered the room.

The one in charge, who turned out to be the owner of the tavern Nancy took me to, was a bald old fat man. He was one fucking disgusting sight and did not surprise me one bit he needed to pay for sex. Two others I recognized quickly as the bouncer and bartender I saw that night. They were both in their 30s I think. The bartender was actually quite cute with a groomed short beard and slick black hair, standing at around average height. However, the bouncer was one nasty brute with a clean shaven head and muscles all around at a height close to 6'6". The other two looked much younger, perhaps in their 20s, but they weren't particularly noticeable, probably other employees.

My heart had never pounded so hard before, out of a mixture of fear, disgust, excitement, and of course, arousal. Truth is, I had never been so scared in my entire life. Yet it was that fear which made me wet as fuck. The five men immediately surrounded my vulnerable flesh like a pack of dogs as they snickered and mumbled to themselves about what a fine piece of meat I was. I found myself whimpering like a desperate prey when hands started violating every part of my innocence.

The owner, named Tim, took a hard squeeze of my braless tits before saying to Nancy and Jack, "Holy fuck... 18 years old, barely legal... ripe for the fucking... I can't believe you guys came through. So what can this little slut handle?"

Stroking her husband's ever bulging hard cock, Nancy teased, "Oh... the little chink slut can handle anything you boys can give her."

As I quivered in shame, Tim squeezed my other breast before asking me, "Yeah? You think you can handle our raging hard cocks, you little meat whore? You want to get wrecked like you've never been wrecked before?"

I won't lie, I honestly was scared out of my mind because I had no idea what he meant and how far they would go. Yeah, I was wet as fuck, but still the reality of the situation had me whimpering and begging through my gag as I shook my head in defiance. I had wanted to know more about sex, but this was way more than what I ever had in mind. Then the fat bastard took my fear to the next level when he spoke to Nancy, "Well, by the time we're done with this little tramp, she'll learn what it means to be a cock addict."

When Tim flipped out a knife, holy shit tears started to flow from my eyes. However, all he did was take a nick of my tank top above my cleavage before ripping the fabric open with both hands. I can't explain the feeling when my naked young breasts popped out with the sound of that hard rip. The aggressiveness sent me squealing in utter shame as my cunt lined with my pussy juice. One of the men started slapping those unprotected tits as others unbuckled my jeans and stripped it off my struggling flesh. In mere moments I was just a naked piece of meat hanging on a hook surrounded by sadistic perverts.

Hands and mouths went at me, licking, sucking, squeezing, and slapping whatever they wanted while I squealed like a helpless puppy. With my toes barely touching the floor, I squirmed to their delight as they set my body on sinful fire. I was moaning so hard, the trail of saliva ran all the way from my neck down my naughty tits to my stomach. When two of them started sucking my whore tits at the same time, I lost it, groaning like a mindless slut. That was when I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my tender ass before realizing someone was whipping me with his belt.

I had never been whipped before and it baffled me why the harder the lash fell on me and the louder I screamed, the wetter my pussy became. My sadistic tormentors loved it, sucking more and more viciously on my burning hard nipples the more I cried for them. With my eyes barely open, I could see Nancy going down and engulfing Jack's whole swollen cock while the pair enjoyed my sexual torment. The whole thing was driving me insane as my body begged to be taken.

When they stopped whipping my red welted ass, someone lowered the chain until I was able to stand completely on my feet and bending slightly forward. The two mouths on my overly swollen nipples never stopped suckling like a pair of infant calves as I groaned. That was when I felt a moist slippery thing rubbing against my anal ring in a circular motion before it viciously start licking my anus. As I gasped to the sudden intrusion on my shit hole, another man knelt down in front of me and sucked hard on my succulent clit while he brutally fingered my dripping cunt.

There I was, whimpering through my gag like a worthless sow as I hung there by my bound wrists while 4 men sucked and licked my harden nipples, sensitive clit, and wet anus. I could barely keep my eyes open while my legs buckled to the forceful fingers in my cunt. The whole time these men enjoyed my young flesh, Nancy and Jack watched as they pleasured each other only a few feet away on that dirty couch. Then I saw the bouncer documenting my torment with a Polaroid, sending my body throbbing in humiliation.

When the two men took their mouths off my succulent breasts, my poor nipples were so sensitive and bright red that a mere soft breeze would've sent them instantly burning in agony. As I squealed and writhed in my bond, Tim came over with a pair of metal clamps attached together by a chain and muttered in a sadistic tone, "Here slut, let me help you with those irritated nipples."

I cringed in fear, expecting pain from those alligator clamps, yet much to my surprise the irritated feeling subsided the moment they clamped on. Tugging lightly on the chain connecting them while I softly yelped, he taunted me, "We're just getting started. You'll be begging for our hard cocks real soon."

Taking my silky black hair in his hand, Tim held my face up while he choked my slim sensual neck, sending my love juice pouring down my inner thighs. I stared helplessly at my tormentor as he controlled my flesh. I never expected what happened next when I felt a hard tug on my hard nipples. Someone had hung a hook with a small metal ball on the chain attached to the clamps on my swollen nipples, sending my screams echoing unrestrained throughout the abandoned building.

As I gasped to the pain and pleasure, Tim started rubbing my irritated clit hard and fast until I was huffing and puffing through the ball gag with my body spazing out of control. The more I throbbed, the more that metal ball dangled on the chain pulling on my overly stretched nipples. I was close to an exploding orgasm when the fat man stopped, leaving me whimpering and shaking like a drug addict in withdraw. Still with a grip of my hair, he stared into my tear glossed eyes and muttered, "Do you know what you are? You our little cock slave. You're here for our breeding pleasure."

I don't remember why, but I didn't mumble anything through my gag. Perhaps a bit of me was still in defiance or perhaps maybe I wanted more. I wanted them to break me, to take me to a new level. I didn't want to submit, I want to be taken, and taken hard. Before I knew what was happening, I felt another alligator clamp snapped on to my burning clit, sending me screaming in shock and pleasure. By the way it dangled and pulled, there was definitely another ball weight attached to this clamp.

Lowering the crane even more until I was bent over with my wrists still hanging above me, I felt a pair of rough hands spread my ass apart before feeling what was clearly a moist cockhead rubbing around my pussy lips. When I turned my head back, I saw the nasty fat old man holding my hips with one hand while teasing my soaking wet cunt with his menacing cock. He was such an ugly disgusting thing, but I was putty in his hands and the more he teased me, the more I wanted him to teach my pussy to worship his vulgar hard meat.

With each rub across my juicy fuck hole by his moist swollen mushroom, I squirmed and whimpered while the two weights swayed back and forth, pulling tightly on my sensitive nipples and clit. It was driving me insane as I begged him with my frowning eyes, thrusting my hips against his cockhead as I hung by my wrists. Finally, the fat hog of a man took a hard grip of my silky hair before leaning in with his lips to my ear and muttering, "Now you will learn how to submit like a good little meat slave, got it!?"