Summer of '69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the night, Jack and Nancy fucked me and used my flesh to their desires. They made a meat sandwich out of my innocent teen flesh as I moaned and squirmed between their bodies. Like an obedient pet, I licked their toes as one of them held the leash and even let them lead me around the house on all fours. Hours later, we passed out together. In the morning they gave me a clean t-shirt and the three of us got into Jack's truck and he drove me home.

The drive was awkward, but it wasn't because of the event in that warehouse. I mean, yes that was a lot to process, but at the time the awkwardness came from knowing that summer had finally come to an end and I was going off to college. There was an unspoken sadness. I knew I was going to miss them but at that moment, I knew they would miss me too. Handing me a shoebox, Nancy and Jack hugged me and wished me the best, reminding me not to forget them. After they were gone and I was alone in my room, I opened the box and found a wad of cash from the deal. However, to my surprise it also contained dozens of Polaroid photos taken of our time together during that summer and a dog collar with my name tag. I never did hear from Jack or Nancy again other than once later that year when they wrote me to let me know Josh was drafted to nam.

--- The Grandmother ---

During college, you can imagine how I was like. I never had a boyfriend, but I fucked like crazy. I lost count how many cocks I took, from jocks to nerds to even professors. And I didn't always take them one at a time, if you know what I mean. In fact, I even remember this one wild drunken frat gangbang I threw myself into. Yet through it all, truth is, I was never really satisfied, not like I was with Jack and Nancy. It wasn't just about the sex, as I've said before I could've had that with my first boyfriend Josh. It was finding just the right chemistry shared between people. For me, it was being held down, taken, roughed up, humiliated, fucked, and bred.

Eventually I got tired of looking to recapture that moment and the memories do fade. After college I got a career and eventually met a really nice guy. He was sweet, honest, and a great man. However I suppose it wouldn't surprise you to know he wasn't that slim pretty boy type. Oh no, I need a burly man, scruffy and rough. He was a mechanic and I met him while taking my car in for a service. Our sex life was sufficient and after many years, he gave me a couple of kids. Yet I had always wondered, would it excite him? Or would it repulse him? If he ever knew about that summer?

By the time the internet came around and social media took the world, I was about the same age if not a little older than Nancy was in '69. Looking up old friends, I found Josh in the high school alumni list. He was still a lean guy, clean shaven, you know... a pretty boy even at his age. However, looking through his page, I saw he lost a leg in nam. I was glad he survived and had a family of his own.

From there I found Nancy's profile, she got fat in her old age with her white hair and grandmotherly look. Then from her page I was sadden to learn that Jack had passed away. As I shuffled through her online photos, those with Jack before he passed, I smiled when I saw how happy they were these past few decades.

It really makes you wonder, doesn't it? I wondered how many people on their friends list knew about their sexual appetite and what they were into. I bet most people would never imagine, just like the many on my friends list when they look at the pictures with my husband and my two sons. We look like the picture perfect family. Would anyone ever conceive what kind of sexual deviant I was during my youth?

As a grandmother now, I know how fast times are changing with everything that has come and gone. Sometimes I look at the old pictures in that shoebox and I remember how it felt to be young and restless. And despite a lifetime of great memories, I had always wanted to be back there again. Those were the best days of my life, the summer of '69.