Summer of '69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After receiving my confirming, "mmhmm," through the ball gag, the old fat man plowed his swollen meat deep into my eager cunt in one hard stroke, sending my eyes closing with tears of satisfaction rolling down my cheeks. Then like a rabid beast, Tim brutally took my delicate pussy in hard forceful thrusts while my muffled grunts filled the air. The more aggressively he fucked my barely legal body, the more those weights swayed back and forth with the movement of our pulsing flesh, sending my nipples and clit burning in agony.

Within minutes my legs grew weak as I hung there by my wrists while this sadistic old pig fucked me with a tight grip of my hair. The other 3 men stripped themselves and stroked to the show as they surrounded us while the bouncer kept taking pictures with that Polaroid. Over on the couch, Nancy was busy sucking Jack's thick cock while lying on her side with his fingers in her love hole. Squealing like a conquered sow, I was losing control of all my senses to the depravity of the whole situation.

My lewd body wanted to cum when Tim pulled out and left me twitching unsatisfied. Then for several minutes the 4 men took turns savagely taking my worthless cunt as I cried and screamed through the sound of slapping flesh. I don't remember how long they fucked me bound to that chain, but it felt like an eternity especially when they refused to let me cum.

When they finally stopped, Tim warned me to brace myself before he unclamped my clit and my hard nipples. The rush of blood through them drove me into a frenzy as I screamed and pulled my wrists against the chain, jerking in a mad seizure. When my body finally returned to normal, I hung on there like a limp rag while they removed the ball gag and unhooked me from the chain. Then recuffing my wrists behind my back, they left me on that floor panting in sweat.

As I knelt submissively on that filthy concrete, staring up at the four raging cocks bobbing around my captive flesh, flashbacks of whom I was before this summer rushed through my mind. How did I end up this way? How did I went from being the overachieving most popular girl in school to serving as a barely legal meat slave for these sadistic old men? And fuck, why couldn't I get enough? Why, why was I craving for more? How far could this hole of sick pleasure go?

Tim was first, grabbing on tightly to my hair before ordering, "Open up, you little cock slut. Suck my fat dick like a good little whore and we'll give you a reward later."

By that time I had already been teased, molested, whipped, and orgasm denied through a long hard brutal fucking. My mouth was salivating at the mere sight of those juicy pulsing cocks. They didn't need to say anything, I would've consumed those meaty dicks without hesitation. So you can imagine what kind of restraint I had when I refused and stared in defiance. There was no way I was going to play nice. I wanted them to take me, use me, force out my inner slut, and make me submit. They want my obedience? Then they had better pump it out of me one thrust at a time.

Tim began by giving me a mild slap, leaving my heart pounding in excitement. However, when he spat on me like a cheap whore I could hardly restrain myself from lunging at his old cock. Still, I resisted and kept my mouth defiantly shut. Then with his hand still in my hair, he pinched my nose shut before forcing his fat dick past my lips as I finally whimpered in defeat. Staring into his victorious eyes, I sucked like a good little cum slut while he bobbed my head on the fullness of his meat, mumbling to himself, "That's it... that's the good little teen slut. Suck daddy's fat cock."

With saliva trailing down my neck, I sucked that swollen cock only for a few minutes before he passed me on to another guy. The next man cock slapped my face much to my delight, before finally shoving his thick veiny meat into my mouth and made me his meat bitch. Like before, I stared in defiance as he defiled me with each thrust. For the next several minutes, they passed me around in the circle of four as nothing but a cheap whore. They fucked my throat, the inside of my cheeks, my tongue, and made me lick their balls and shafts, as I whimpered submissively to their sadistic whims.

Finally, much to the delight of my aching cunt, they bent me over on the hard concrete floor with my face against the dirty surface. I couldn't even see who was behind me when I felt a pair of hands around my waist and a thick hard cock penetrating my ever soaking pussy. As I grunted along with my eyes closed to the vicious pounding, another man stepped on my face with his shoe while others laughed. Then suddenly, I felt something splashing on my face, sending me squealing as my body rocked back and forth to the savage fucking. Opening my eyes, I saw one of them standing there pissing all over me while the other guy still had his boot on my face. The shear depravity and disgust sent me twerking madly as I finally came groaning, "Oh my god.... Oh my god... yes... piss on the worthless whore! Oh... piss on me!"

In the midst of my wild orgasm, I felt the warm sticky cum being pumped into my wet pussy as the guy grunted with me. When he pulled out and walked over, I saw it was the fat old man. Taking a fistful of my hair, he made me clean up his cock while another man took me from behind. This guy pulled my head up by the urine drenched hair as he mercilessly ravaged my vulgar cunt. He was aggressive, hammered me into submission while my naughty tits bounced to the rhythm. Another man eagerly shoved his pulsing cock into my throat as I took the skewer fuck on my knees. They went at me brutally hard, filling me all the way up on both end until their balls hit my chin and clit. Then after several pumping minutes, they filled me inside with their hot foaming cream as I jerked in place with my own orgasm rippling through my entire body.

Nancy was busy fucking Jack on the couch in the reverse cowgirl when the fourth man took me, laying me on top of my bound wrists. He held my long slim legs apart by the ankles in a spread eagle as he jackhammered my used cum filled pussy. Thrusting along with my eyes closed and mouth open in unrestrained moaning, my body jerked in response when I felt 3 streams of piss hit my filthy depraved flesh. As I arched my back, heaving my naughty tits to the warm liquid, I opened my eyes just in time to see the bartender aim directly into my gasping mouth. When they were done, he quickly knelt down and covered my mouth before I had a chance to spit it out. In a wicked tone he scoffed, "When a bartender pours you a free drink, you swallow."

It was utterly filthy and disgusting, but with the hard nasty cock still pounding my lewd cunt below, his forcefulness made me cum hard as I swallowed it all. Coughing and jerking on that filthy concrete floor, I didn't even notice when the 4th guy pulled out and stood above me before drenching me in his sticky mess. As I lay there trying to catch my breath, I saw Tim took the Polaroid from the bouncer and said to him, "You did a great job, it's your turn to have fun with the little teenage slut. She has earned her reward."

When the bouncer came over and undressed, I was in utter shock at the sheer size of his engorged meat. I thought Jack was hung, but this guy was ridiculous. His cock was thicker than my forearm and probably just as long. Pulling me up until I was kneeling again with my arms behind my back, he took a hard grip of my messed up urine drenched hair until I unhinge my jaws. It took him several tries before finally able to force that purple knob into my overstretched lips. Then as I squealed, he fucked my entire mouth with just that fat mushroom. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as this ginormous cock demanded my worship. When the bouncer made me lick from his hairy balls up that shaft to his purple mushroom tip, I squealed in horror when I noticed it was longer than the length from my chin to the top of my head.

He only pleasured his monster meat in my tiny mouth for a few minutes before uncuffing me. Then in a stern voice, the bouncer ordered, "Get on all fours, like a good cunt bitch."

Thoughts didn't even run through my mind as I involuntarily muttered, "Yes, sir..."

When I assumed the position, on my hands and knees with my lower back arched and my shoulder blades pushed up, he squatted himself above me before taking a grip of my dark Asian hair in a ponytail. My heart was rushing crazy at the thought of being mounted by this monster. I was only 5'4", he hovered over me in his 6'6" frame like a giant as I rocked my body softly and bit my lips in anticipation. Pressing his huge knob against my cunt opening, the big man spread my tender lips open while I gasped and whimpered, "Holy fuck! Oh... oh... oh... OMG!!! OH MY GOD!!!"

Tightening his grip on my hair, the big man took me from behind in a slow rhythm. All I could do was clench my fists tightly while I rocked back and forth with my eyes and mouth wide open in shock, crying loudly with tears streamed down my face, "OH... OH.... OH MY.... OH... GOD... UGG... UNNGGHH.... OMG... OH MY G.....!!"

It was fucking incredible, being fucked like that as my pussy lips wrapped tightly around that thick ginormous cock while he pulled forcefully on my hair. Not feeling his body slamming into my hips, a trembling fear ran through my soul when I realized he wasn't even fucking me with the whole thing. As he pumped me rhythmically, the bouncer kept teasing, "Do you like being fucked by my big cock? Say it! Say you love being fucked by my big cock!"

Like before, I had no control over myself anymore at that point, repeating over and over incoherently without thinking, "Yes! Holy shit! Yes... I love being fucked by your big fat cock!"

In the midst of this, Jack was now fucking his perverted wife also on all fours on the floor. As he walked her over while still fucking the blonde bitch from behind, the look on Nancy's face said it all. She was completely consumed by the flesh, her expression was just lust and depravity as her husband hammered her soaking pussy from the back. Looking right into my eyes, Nancy suddenly started savagely growling and barking at me like a mad dog. To my shock, I found myself barking back without my consent as my body had a mind of its own. We were nothing but a couple of cock bitches, mindlessly taking cocks.

As the big man kept his pace, he taunted me again, "Come on, slut... what do you want? Huh? What does the chink slut want?"

Gasping loudly to his hard pumps, the inner slut in me cried out, "Break me! FUCK! Oh god... destroy me! Rip me apart... Wreck the shit out of this cunt whore!"

My cries turned into gasps and grunts when the big man picked up speed, hammering me in hard forceful thrusts. Then with his hand still holding my hair in a ponytail, the gigantic stud stood up still with his meat monster buried in my cunt! Instantly I grabbed on to his wrist with both hands as I screamed, "HOLY FUCK!!! OMG!! OMG!! What the FUCK are you doing!?!? OH GOD!!"

Standing up in a slightly squatting position, he held my hair as gravity pulled my body down against him until finally I felt his flesh hit my hips. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as this man filled my petite small frame completely with the full girth and length of his monstrous cock! Resting the top of my feet against his squatting thighs for support, I screamed and cried as he forcefully bounced my tiny body on his hard steel shaft while he held on only to my hair. With my mouth drooling and grunting, I panicked a little when I saw Tim approaching with his belt.

Tim was relentlessly sadistic as he whipped my swaying breasts, leaving red welts across my young tender body. However, when the first lash struck my hard irritated nipples, it immediately sent burning electricity through my flesh as I came hard on that huge meat pole stuffed in my overstretched cunt. After a dozen or so hard lashes with me screaming and crying, the fat old man grabbed my neck while rapidly fingering my juicy clit below. Looking straight into my frowning puppy eyes as I kept bouncing off the bouncer's monstrous cock, Tim taunted me, "Yeah, scream for me, you worthless slut bag! You can't get enough cocks, can you? Come on, you want more? Tell us why we should give you more?"

Gasping and crying as that monstrous cock ripped through me, I mumbled back at Tim incoherently without even thinking, "Holy shit, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, sir... I'm a fuck bag... I'm a cum slave... I'm here to be bred for your pleasure!"

With that, the ugly old pig nodded at the bouncer with a sinister smile. Without warning, the big man tightened his grip on my hair and then brutally jackhammered his ginormous hard cock up into my petite teenage body like I was nothing. I was literally ripped apart by the ferocity of this man as he hammered my overstretched aching cunt from below in that reverse standing tower. Screaming and grunting like a mad bitch, I came again and again on that ridiculously massive cock until my legs were quivering and shaking.

At that moment I was no longer a girl, but just a sweaty piece of meat as this hunk of a beast ravaged me to his pleasure. Still with my tight pussy wrapped around his massive cock, he rotated me around until I was facing him with my ankles on his shoulders to each side of his face. With my hands around his neck, I bounced up and down that gigantic steel cock as he aggressively pumped me with my mouth dangling open like a comatose druggie. When he held me still for a moment with his hands spreading my ass cheeks apart, I groaned in anticipation of my first double penetration of the evening.

The other sadistic jerks took turns pumping my blooming anus as I was lodged on this gigantic cock, gasping and drooling insanely while they wrecked my holes in a double standing tower. Each time the orgasm ripped through me, I couldn't help but pull the big man's face down into my heaving cleavage as I screamed into the air. Eventually he lay back down and I rode him cowgirl while he choked my sensual neck from below with both hands. As the men continued switching off on my pulsing anus, I moaned in delight whenever they pulled on my hair for leverage. Finally at one point, a sweet juicy cock was shoved into my throat as the other two took my hands and stroked their swollen meats. It was complete, I was nothing but a young fuck slave pleasuring five hard meats at the same time while I twerked and cried in shame.

When they finally pulled out after what seemed like an eternity, I was spazing out of control on that filthy dirty concrete floor. With only a few minutes to rest, I felt the big man pick me back up onto my knees before calling out to the others, "Hold the bitch down."

Panic set in as I felt multiple hands holding my dirty sweaty flesh in place with my face to the floor. Then much to my horror, I felt that juice covered monster pressing into my already sore sphincter while I cried, "Nononono! I can't ... I can't handle that!"

As I buckled and struggled against those hands, the big man shouted at me, "Just take it, bitch! You'll take whatever we give you!"

I whimpered and cried like a conquered prey as I felt my anal ring stretched and wrapped around that meaty fat cock beyond any limit it had before. When the mushroom tip popped past my sphincter, the bouncer started pumping in slow short bursts while lining his cock with my anal juice. After a few minutes, he grabbed my hair again while holding my waist before standing up. My goodness, that feeling as my body was slowly pulled down by gravity on that massive cock in my anus. A slow loud gasp escaped my lips as he filled my rectum up until my ass cheeks felt his body. Then sitting down, he laid my back against his chest and began fucking my ass in long slow thrusts.

As I mindlessly took the anal fuck, I felt his hand in my hair pushing my face up so I could look down my wrecked piss and cum covered flesh while the other men started up again fucking my wet pussy. The four of them took turns pounding my soaking used hole as the big man stuffed my rectum from below. I was completely out of it as they fucked me senseless, faster and harder after each cock switch. Some of them choked me as they pumped my insatiable pussy, others slapped my pretty face and my jiggling lewd tits. Many spat on me repeatedly as they mocked me,

"What an insatiable Asian slut."

"Take my cock, you nasty cum whore!"

"18 and already cock addicted! Fucking teenage cum slut!"

The more they degraded me, the harder I came as my eyes rolled into my brain and I found myself screaming loudly between each of my grunts and gasps,

"Fuck ME!! Fuck the chink slut!"

"Give it to me! Wreck me harder!"

"Teach me how to worship cock! Teach me a lesson!"

At some point the big man let go of my hair and actually held my body slightly up with his hands on my back as I continued taking the double cocks in reverse cowgirl. However in this position without head support, my face instantly tilted back upside down with my spectacular bouncing breasts heaved up to the heavens. A juicy thick cock instantly found its way past my lips and lodged itself fully in my groaning throat while the remaining two men took my free hands and stroked their pulsing meats with them. The faster they went, the harder I twerked and jerked, eventually bringing the two cocks in my hands next to my swaying tits and rubbing their moist purple tips against my burning red nipples.

I was the homecoming queen. I was the class president. I was an overachieving straight A student of a very respected family. But at that moment, I was nothing. I was simply a young tender piece of meat used for the pleasure of sadistic men. We were like animals, a pack of animals, as the sound of slapping flesh, moans, and screams filled the abandoned warehouse. With each passing second, they pumped me harder and harder until the two cocks rubbing against my young tits burst and covered my chest with warm sticky cum. Screaming in my own orgasm on the huge thick cock in my throat, I felt the hot cream ooze out of my lips with my saliva all over my upside down face when he pulled out. Then while I was covered in cum, the two men taking my fuck holes brutally fucked me until they filled me up inside.

I rested for quite a bit, maybe half an hour, before they came over again to my surprise and then fucked me senseless for another hour or so while Jack and Nancy watched as they fucked each other. They slapped me, stepped on my face, spat on me, pissed on me, deep throated me with cocks dipped in my own cunt and anal juice, and never stopped verbally degrading me until I was completely lost in the sheer depravity of the moment, grunting, moaning, whimpering, and cumming. It was dark by the time they were done consuming this barely legal body, leaving me in a pool of cum, sweat, piss, and spit. I was wrecked. I was destroyed. I was... satisfied.

Nancy and Jack came over to me at the end and I thought at first they were going to just pick me up, but instead they both simultaneously finished me off with their piss as I squealed and moaned before finally passing out. When I came to, I was lying in their bathtub at their home, still a mess. Nancy finally came in after a few minutes and much to my surprise, she unclothed herself and washed me under the hot steamy water. Then helping me walk, as my body was completely wrecked, she led me to their bedroom before tossing me on the bed.

Looking up surprised, I was about to inquire when Nancy winked and leaned down on me with her soft plush body before whispering, "Watching you get wrecked is one thing... but Jack and I want to enjoy your perverted flesh one last night before you head off to college. I know you are tired... but are you up for it?"

She was absolutely right and I couldn't explain it. That fuck fest was, wow... just wow. However, there was something intimate about being fucked by Jack and Nancy, submitting to this couple's every whim. Noticing my expression, she handed me the phone and I called my parents letting them know I was sleeping over at a friend's house.