All Comments on 'Summer of '79'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Teacher Teaches Well

I'll always remember my first time. Lots of roll play during the summer of my discovery. She was a virgin also, but it was nothing like Robbie's first. Wish my first was like his, but I can still feel the jets of cum shooting out like it was yesterday. Made my cock hard with minimal teasing. A very good first time story!

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 4 years ago
Oopses

Yeah, there were some "oops!" s. Typos that spoiled the flow because I had to stop and try to figure out wtf? But the connection between the cousins and the teacher/student relationship worked very well.

PeperePepereabout 4 years ago

You have to write another chapter describing him actually losing his virginity. Great otherwise.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 4 years ago
How can you stop here? He's still a virgin!

Great start to a 5 star story. I want to know what happens over the next two weeks details! Details! Forget the loser Bro. Concentrate on Rob and Cheryl for the next few chapters maybe a little aside with the brother about chapter 13!

All kidding aside, this has the potential to be your best so far. Definitely looking forward to the next 24 hours of their 2 weeks in Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story but excellent writing

How nice to read a hot horny storyline that is augmented by the quality of the excellent writing not spoiled by sloppy execution. Well done!. Do more!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Tender coming of age story

So beautifully written bringing back memories of the same summer. Replace cousin with mother and Jewish with Catholic.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Oh my God! That was so fucking hot! You definitely need to continue with this story. To leave this storyline without describing how Robbie loses his virginity would be cruel. You might want to get an editor or a proofreader to clean up the few typos I found. Just a suggestion. Five stars and a favorite point!

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

A good start to this story. Cousin Cheryl needs to give him some sex education that will serve him in college.

You go girl. Make him into the Valedictorian of the class. Don't forget his prostate.

mammoetmammoetabout 4 years ago
Loved it

another chapter would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Proof reader would be earn higher scores

A number of problems with spelling or wrong tense.

Hellova good story line.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More.... More chapters

Great story of life.Please keep it going

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago

Veys meir, schtooping your cousin! Good for you. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful story! Rob is a lucky guy to have such a cousin like Cheryl.

Yes, there were some grammar and spelling errors, but the story was so good and so real, it gets well deserved 5 stars. I hope Pt 2 is as good.

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

Terrific story and an exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GOOD STORY LINE.

THE INTRO WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE GRADUAL BUILT UP OF THE SERIES.

A 5**""" FROM ME

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...