Summer of '79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we know what I'd be showing you, Cheryl, but what are you going to show me?" I wanted to try to play a little hard to get. Kind of.

"Well, I think since you've been staring at me for so many years, it's reasonable to show you everything. So, are you interested?"

My mind was speeding along. I couldn't say no. I couldn't.

"I'd love to. More than anything in the world."

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that. I'll even go first."

She had me, and she knew it. Cheryl stood up from her chair and so agonizingly slowly lifted her shirt, first showing her midriff, then the bottom of her luscious, round tits, and then the rest, perfect, delicious, with dark brown nipples on creamy white flesh. She stood there topless and my mouth was almost watering. Cheryl reached up and held her tits in her hands, kind of lifting them, feeling their weight.

"Do you like them, Robbie? Are my breasts everything you imagined?"

I could only nod my head; I was literally speechless.

"Come on, cousin. Your turn. Show me something. And keep in mind, I've seen your chest already. I want to see something else."

I got the message. It would have been pretty hard to miss it. I stood up and first got rid of my shirt. I was in good shape but not a six pack type. But I was trim. Then I put my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and as slowly as I could, clumsily trying to tease Cheryl, I took down my shorts leaving just my white briefs on. My six inch cock was prominently bulging inside, straining to break free.

"More, cousin. I want to see the rest" she said in a sultry tone.

I just slid down my briefs and stepped out, and I was completely naked in front of Cheryl. My cock was sticking out straight, with a slight up angle, from my groin. Cheryl gasped a little, and from the look on her face, she was pleased with what she saw as we stood a mere six feet apart. "Ok, cousin. Your turn now, take off the rest" I said with a lot more confidence than I felt.

"You're right, my turn." Cheryl turned so her back was to me, and the curve of her lovely, round ass in her sleep shorts faced me. Looking over her shoulder, in her most seductive pose, she slid her shorts down h cler hips to her legs, showing me her soft pink panties clinging to her cheeks and disappearing into the tiny space where her thighs met, I'm sure she could see my cock bouncing on its own power. "You want to see the rest? I want to hear you ask, Robbie. No, I want to hear you beg."

Fuck, she really knew the power she had over men. The power she had over me. "Cheryl, please, I need to see you, every bit of you. I need to see your ass, and your pussy. I've never seen a pussy before, not in real life. Please let me see yours."

Cheryl seemed surprised at that. "Really, Robbie? Never? Are you a virgin, cousin?" she asked with both curiosity and lust.

"No, Cheryl, never. I've had a few hand jobs, but that's all. Never had a blowjob even."

"Poor Robbie! You've never been with a woman. That's terrible. What should we do about that?" Then she turned so we were face to face, and I could see the thatch of her pubic hair. Back then very few women shaved there, not many even trimmed it. Cheryl had it trimmed just so it wouldn't stick out with a bikini, but otherwise she had a beautiful, natural bush. I felt like my balls tightening in their sac. Cheryl stepped closer, closing the distance to about a foot, so the head of my cock was almost touching her flat tummy. My dick was like a thermometer that could feel the heat radiating from her pussy just below. She whispered to me "Robbie...would you like to kiss me? Not just a cousin kiss, but a real kiss, a man and woman kiss. Would you like that? Tell me, baby."

Oh my god, would I! "Please, Cheryl. I want that more than anything. I want YOUR kiss more than I want to breathe!" Cheryl took my face gently in her hands, staring into my eyes with her soft, doe-like big brown eyes that showed what her heart was feeling, and I just melted for her. Her body melded with mine, wrapping our bodies tightly as our lips met and our tongues touched their tips together. The kiss became deep, lustful, so passionate and full of pent up desires. Our heads shifted slightly as our mouths were busy, as our hands explored each other. My cock was pressed between our bodies like a burning hot stick of steel and suddenly, before I could do anything about it, I was shooting a huge load of my cum all over both our tummies, I was moaning in Cheryls mouth and my cum kept going, a huge sticky mass of white cream. Fuck, it felt amazing, but I was so disappointed, and so ashamed of my lack of control. Cheryl broke our kiss, saw the look of shame on my face, and with her soft and tender fingers caressed my cheek.

"Robbie, honey, don't be embarrassed. That happens when you are very aroused but don't have much experience. Let's get a warm wet towel to clean off. You'll be amazed how quickly you'll be ready again, and you'll last a lot longer. Leave it to me. I promise, we're both going to enjoy this evening, and tomorrow and every day while you're here. When you leave, you'll be a confident, skilled lover, ready to take on every woman in Charlottesville Virginia!"

Cheryl took my hand and led me to her master bedroom suite, and we washed off my cum from our torsos. We kissed as we touched each other, and I could already feel the sparks of arousal in my body and my mind. We then went to her bedroom and stretched out next to each other.

"Tell me, Robbie, how much experience do you actually have? Please be truthful; it will make things so much better if you are. Have you ever touched a girl's pussy?"

"No, never. I've felt girls boobs a few times but never got to play with her...you know."

"Robbie, sweetie, you have to stop being embarrassed around me. We're naked in bed together. We're going to do all sorts of things together. You're going to tell me your fantasies and I'll tell you mine, and we can share a lot of fun. If you're willing."

Was I willing? It was like asking me if I wanted to make a lot of money without paying taxes. "I'm very willing, Cheryl. You're so sexy. I can't believe this is happening."

She leaned into me and we kissed, tenderly. "It's happening, Robbie" she whispered in my ear, breathlessly. "My god, I'm so hot now. I haven't been with a man since Mark left. Too long, way too long." She bit my ear and swirled her tongue in it, causing me to shudder with intense pleasure. "Did you like that?"

"God yes, Cheryl! I've never felt that before!"

"Try it on me. Not too wet though."

I did as she asked, maybe a little too much saliva, but she still shook against me. Her body was pressed tight to me and I reached behind her and grabbed her ass gently.

"Robbie, that's really nice. Pretend I'm your girlfriend. Don't be afraid to touch me any way you want. A lot of this is instinctive. As we keep kissing and touching and rolling against each other, you'll find you know what to do. Don't be afraid to ask me to do something you like, and don't take it personally if I ask you to touch me or kiss me in a certain way. Lovers should be able to communicate their desires and needs. And stop calling me Cheryl only. Find a pet name you're comfortable with, and I'll do the same. It's sexy.

Cheryl knew a lot about sex and about making love. This was like a practical tutorial and I was going to learn everything I could.

"Can I call you baby, or do you prefer honey?" I asked her. "Those are most comfortable to me."

"Honey, then. Too many exes called me baby. And you...I think I'd like to just call you sweetie, for now. Is that good for you?"

"Sweetie is fine. Baby is good for me too. Whatever you want, honey."

"MMMMM I like the way that sounds from your lips. Your sweet lips." She kissed me and I kissed her back, over and over. I rolled on my back and brought Cheryl with me so she was on top of me, her legs astride my hips. We were making out like a couple of teenagers (which I was) in the backseat of a car. I ran my fingers through her short, thick hair and her slender fingers were playing with the back of my neck and with my shoulders. We were squirming together and suddenly I noticed a damp area just above my pubic hair. It was coming from Cheryls pussy. She was so wet it was dripping onto me.

"Cheryl, honey, you're dripping from your pussy. I can feel it, and I can smell it too" I moaned at her.

She was gasping, obviously hot as hell. "Do you like how I smell, baby? Would you like to taste it? You can see my pussy too. You've never seen one before, right?"

She was right, and I told her. "I'm going to teach you how to really please a woman, baby. Let me get on my back here." She rolled off me and lay back with her legs slightly apart. I could see a hint of her lips through her thick, soft hairs. "Now, I want to teach you more about foreplay. Kissing is great and so is touching a woman, but there are some areas on my body that really respond to extra attention. Most women love being kissed all over their bodies, especially from the neck on down. Kiss me, on my shoulders, my throat, down to my breasts, or you can call them my tits. I like a little dirty talk in bed. Sometimes a lot."

She kissed me again and sent me to kiss her body. I did as she had said, kissing her shoulders first, then her neck. I knew a lot of this already from making out with girls, but I was always a good student, and that meant listening to the teacher. She told me she liked to be bit very gently in certain areas, but not hard enough to mark her body. I paid special attention to her throat and her upper chest, and Cheryl was moaning and moving all around. I reached between her legs but she told me not to touch her there yet. Cheryl had me kiss and lick all over her tits which made her whimper. "Suck them, baby. Suck on your cousins tits. My nipples are very sensitive and I can feel it in my pussy. Suck the right one first and use your hand to play with the left."

Again, I followed what Cheryl wanted, sucking her right nipple, biting softly when she asked, while my right hand was playing with the rubbery nub on her left tit. "Oh my god, Robbie, that's wonderful! You're such a fast learner! I'm soaked between my thighs. Can you smell it? How do you like my scent?"

It was intoxicating, my head felt like it was spinning from her feminine odor. I started kissing down her body, licking around her navel, and Cheryl squealed with delight as I swirled my tongue there. "Robbie, you've got to eat my pussy now! I'm fucking desperate!" She pushed my head until I was between her thighs, looking at my very first pussy. "Use your thumbs to open my lips, baby. That's it, just that way, gently. Now, use your tongue, and lick my thighs first where you see it's wet. Oh fuck, yes, like that!"

I was going by instinct, like Cheryl had said, I licked both her inner thighs, and I could taste her slightly musky flavor. I worked my way closer to her pussy, the scent wonderfully strong, and I finally licked her pussy, from the bottom where it almost met her ass all the way to the top, and she shook all over, crying out from what I assumed was pleasure. "Keep going! Lick me all around in circles!" I swirled my tongue all around, making a full circle around her pussy. I felt a almost hard little bud at the top, which I knew from sex ed and from friends was her clit. I licked it all around in tiny circles and Cheryl screamed in a way that scared me a little at first but instead of making me stop, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face harder against her cunt. Her legs were flailing, her thighs clamping around me, then opening again, over and over. "Shove two fingers inside me, Robbie! I'm fucking cumming over and over! Fuck, suck my cunt, fucker!"

I was licking like crazy, trying to keep up with the flood of juices gushing from her delicious cunt, and my fingers were fucking her as best as I could. I tried twisting them around inside her, and Cheryl cried out again. The bed was a mess beneath her ass, she was arching her back and lifting her hips into my face, until finally she said "Stop, baby, please! I can't take any more!" I eased away, withdrawing my fingers slowly. My hand was soaked to my wrist, my face felt like I needed a towel and I was breathing almost as hard as she was. Her pussy was swollen and red, and her body was covered with a sheen of sweat. Her breasts were heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

I didn't know what to do right then, but my instinct said to get next to my cousin and just hold her in my arms. As I did, Cheryl rolled into me, snuggling against my chest, and I was acutely aware of how soft, how comfortable she was against my chest. I didn't say anything; I could sense she needed a few minutes at least to get her wits. I was also aware my cock was hard as a stone again, but this didn't seem like the time to do anything about it.

Cheryl just laid there with me, her face in my chest hairs and I had my arm around her back. She kissed my chest and ran her fingers through the hairs. No girl had ever done that to me before, and it felt great. Finally Cheryl said "You have a lot of natural talent, baby. I've been with more experienced men who couldn't come close to rocking my world like you did. The only problem is now it's a matter of honor for me to do the same for you! So tell me, lover, would you like your first blowjob or would you like to lose your virginity? Whatever you like, baby. Tomorrow is another day. We have plenty of time together. Tonight, tomorrow, the next two weeks. So what can I do for my handsome cousin?" she said with a sexy kiss.

"I'd like a blowjob, please?"

"Please? Please? That's sweet, dear, but be more confident. Women love confidence. Being nice about wanting something is fine. The confidence will come in time with experience. Now, you stretch out and get comfortable. I'm going to make this very special for you, lover."

I lay back on the bed, propped up by a few pillows, and Cheryl kissed me, short, tender kisses that got hotter and sexier. Then, like I did for her earlier, she worked her way down my body, starting at my throat, down to my chest, where she placed small kisses and nibbles on my body. I was moaning loudly; everything she did felt so good. She wrapped my cock in her fingers, stroking me lightly, and she used her thumb to rub the head of my dick. "Your cock is so nice and hard again, baby. I can feel your pulse in my fingers. You really have a nice dick, Robbie. Nice and edible." She smiled, staring in my eyes as she moved down my tummy. She kissed below my navel, then blew warm air on my soft hairs there, which made me tremble all over. My cousin was masterful, so incredibly sexy, never taking her eyes from mine.

"Cheryl, honey, you've got me so turned on. I feel like there's fire all through me."

"Good, baby. Now just relax and watch me, And enjoy." With that she licked my cock, from the base to the tip and back down again. Her tongue was warm and wet, and so teasing. She gave my dick a squeeze, bringing a large drop of clear liquid to the tip which she lapped up on the tip of her tongue. She pulled it off and a long, sticky strand went from my cock to her chin which Cheryl scooped up with her finger. It was so erotic watching my gorgeous cousin, my fantasy girl, teasing me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Then Cheryl took me in her mouth, all the way, until I felt the head touching the back of her throat and her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Her tongue was massaging me and her lips applied such magnificent suction. I was squirming all over, my hips unable to stay still. Cheryl had one hand wrapped around the base and her other hand massaged my balls playfully. Then she started bobbing her head up and down, and it was the most incredible thing I'd ever felt in my life.

Granted, this was my first blowjob, so I had nothing to compare it to. Yet I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better job than my lovely cousin. As her head moved up and down the shaft of my dick, her tongue was swirling all over, slathering me in her warm saliva. It was dripping down to my crotch, soaking my balls and my pubes. And all the time, she was looking at me, never taking her eyes from mine. Her soft lips caressed me all up and down. When she got to the top, she popped my cock out of her mouth, licking all around the head, then swallowed me again.

I was shaking, groaning, gasping. My legs started shaking uncontrollably and my balls got tighter, pulling up to my body. At that point, Cheryl took me out of her mouth and rubbed my dick all over her face, an absolutely dirty move that brought me to the brink. "Are you ready to cum, my sexy cousin? In my mouth or on my face. I'm ready for you, so just tell me where."

I thought she was just going to swallow my load, but when she offered that ultimate kinky act, I moaned out loud "On your face, honey, all over your face!" She kept rubbing the head on her cheek and lips, jerked me fast with her hand and I exploded a river of cum that shot out in thick streams all over her cheeks and nose, her lips and chin. It was as if I didn't cum an hour before. She flicked out her tongue on my glans and I arched my back as the last globs of cum were squeezed from my aching cock.

Cheryl licked me to get the strands that fell on my shaft, then licked what she could from her lips. "Tasty, very tasty, lover. Believe me, that's not always the case. Next time I'm definitely swallowing every drop." She kissed my cock lovingly, with a lot of affection and I just was limp, my cock and my body. Cheryl got up and went towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

She looked at me as if I was crazy and said "To wash this off, silly."

"Why? I'm not afraid of my cum."

"Really? Most guys wouldn't come near me until I washed up."

"I want you next to me, Cheryl. I don't care if it gets on my face, even in my mouth. I want to hold you now."

She looked at me now with what could only be love and adoration and hopped back on the bed and into my arms. My cum was sticky, and it did get on my cheek which felt kind of strange, but when I let her kiss me and I tasted my own seed, I stopped caring at all. "Robbie, you're so sweet. I've never been able to cuddle up with a man after taking a facial, not without washing up thoroughly. They tend to think getting too close to it makes them gay or something."

"Not me, cousin. I don't care about that. I just want to be close to you all night long. Mind if I sleep in your bed with you? I've never spent the night with a woman."

"Are you kidding? I'd have spanked you if you tried to leave me."

"I might let you some time."

"MMMMM kinky games with my younger cousin. The possibilities are endless!"

We kissed and cuddled. I couldn't believe this was happening, and I had no complaints or objections. I had the best time of my life and I was still a virgin. But I knew by tomorrow that would be a thing of the past.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I appreciate your votes and comments, which will determine if this story continues. I still have my other stories to keep working on, Daniel and Sara as well as Me and Josie.

12