All Comments on 'Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 04'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Great story continues!

5

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

Love it, like all the others. You are such a great story teller with very believable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for continuing! I love the story and your style! *****

keepercoach01keepercoach01almost 2 years ago

Another great chapter. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a really great story. Now don’t get me wrong but there was a little too much sex in the story. It sort of dragged out the story line. Anyway, it was a great read.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I'll go along with other commentators regarding your style and the clever way you put your stories together and I'm inclined to believe you studied literature or something similar just like your character Dennis. However the thing that doesn't ring true with me is how her ex-husband hit Linda so hard as to cause injury, I would have thought that someone working as a surgeon would not resort to violence especially toward the mother of his children. It seems to me such a despicable act, and out of character for someone in his position. Or am I living in cloud cuckoo land.

Apart from that, great story looking forward to next part.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I also agree with others I tend to skip passages with a lot of sex as to me It detracts from the flow of the story sometimes. I'll stop now.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Devilboby I don't know why you would think that men of a high position in life aren't likely to be abusive to their exes or their wives and girlfriends. It happens across all social strata. There are women living in some of the finest houses in wealthy neighborhoods who don't go out of the house because of bruises they don't want to talk about. Men who abuse women are not limited to the lower classes. Sadly, it happens to too many women and money has nothing to do with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...